• Advertisement

Sydney Carlson

Re: Sydney Carlson

Postby broadborough » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:36 pm

Whatever she is doing... she needs to stop. Because of her frame/figure and being very lanky with long torso and unbalanced shoulder/hip ratio - being very thin just looks odd. The pictures she just posted from modeling in NYFW she literally looks like Jeffree Star :barf:
broadborough
Lurker
Lurker

Advertisement

Postby wild4thenight » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:52 am

broadborough wrote:Whatever she is doing... she needs to stop. Because of her frame/figure and being very lanky with long torso and unbalanced shoulder/hip ratio - being very thin just looks odd. The pictures she just posted from modeling in NYFW she literally looks like Jeffree Star :barf:

tbf bear is a skinny little douche so she has to keep up with him right :rofl:
wild4thenight
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby daysaregone » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:35 pm

it physically pains me how badly she dresses. i don't understand this obsession with revering back to 2000s fashion, it doesn't even look good on her.
daysaregone
Wallflower
Wallflower

Postby rose369+ » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:22 am

she makes it out that she has some crazy insane metabolism from genetics but like if you go back and look at her in 2015 & 2016 she looks so so much healthier! Her fashion back then was also so much cuter! Such a shame she's gone so downhill I really hope she looks back at old photos and realises how much better she looks with more weight on. No shade to people who are naturally skinny of course but she looked so much healthier and had so much more life to her
rose369+
Learner
Learner

Postby horcrux_dr » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:03 pm

I used to listen to The NBHD and even went to a concert in Oakland so I thought I would like seeing Jesse in Devon's vlogs but he is so fucking annoying :roll:

Devon seems cute and down to earth but something is so off about Sydney. I hope she recovers from whatever she is going through because she doesn't look healthy.
horcrux_dr
Learner
Learner

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to Guru Gossip Discussion
  • Advertisement