"Following!"
Izabella
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Advertisement

Re: Annoying things people on GG do

Postby cinnamondonut » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:05 am

sososossoo much

- the "following!" or just putting an emoji or a full stop. just use the bookmarks, that's what it's there for

- this happens a lot in kalel and dani mansutti threads: people insisting that they have narcissistic personality disorder. for starters, you're not meant to diagnose youtubers because you haven't met or talked to them PLUS you're not a therapist. also, that's a pretty fucking intense psychological disorder to accuse them of having, maybe chill out?? whether they have it or not doesn't validate the things that they do so honestly drop it

- similarly, insisting on cosmetic procedures. because her boobs have looked a little bigger lately = boob job. they only look slightly bigger so idk how the fuck she's gonna get a boob job that barely changes their size ... it's probably different birth control or new bras or something k

- "hi [youtuber]!!!" every single fucking time someone defends a guru in a thread, its "HI I know that's u!! u read here!!" they probably fuckin don't read here mate, i know i wouldn't, and acting soooo smug that they do just makes you look kind of stupid

- this ones a bit controversial i guess, but people acting above-it-all about weight or appearance. honestly, its a fucking gossip website. you can't really come on here and be like "yeah trash their career, their friends, their videos, everything they've ever done or worked on BUT NOT THEIR APPEARANCE!"
like. come on. for starters, i know people are sensitive about weight but it's always gonna be something that's discussed because it's relevant to everyone. also, you're never gonna succeed trying to monitor people's words on a PUBLIC. FORUM. you can come in here and say "don't say her nose is ugly! don't talk about her weight!" but people can do it all they want because this is a public forum where opinions get voiced. sorry that it doesn't align with your weird morals ("i'll spend time on gossip websites trashing people's videos that they put a lot of effort into, but don't say that she has chubby legs!!! crossing th line!!!") but you can't do anythng about it
cinnamondonut
Debater
Debater

Postby moonlightpixie » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:49 am

I think you are on the wrong site. This is how guru gossip works and it won't change anytime soon.Maybe this site isn't for you.
moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby I_only_envy_cats » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:01 pm

Some threads are incredibly harsh and instead of focusing on bad behavior offering objective criticism, they attack everything about the person, including seemingly normal stuff. Or they even deny someone's tangible skills at something (e.g. singing voice).

Other threads, on the other hand, low-key whiteknight the shit out of someone, only showing up when they need to defend that person. But they do that so mildly that it almost goes unnoticed.

I'm curious, has anyone noticed anything similar?
I_only_envy_cats
Learner
Learner

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to Guru Gossip Discussion
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge