Working at Sephora?

artsy323
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Working at Sephora?

Post by artsy323 »

Do any of you happen to work for Sephora? I will soon begin working for one inside of a JcPenny. I wanted to know if you could answer any questions or concerns :)

Mar2013
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Working at Sephora?

Post by Mar2013 »

I work for Ulta, I mean it isnt the same as Sephora...but it's close!

Decayedbeauty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Decayedbeauty »

I heard they have to make sales or they get in trouble. So I dunno.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Decayedbeauty wrote:I heard they have to make sales or they get in trouble. So I dunno.
They make commission, so it's important to sell. I assume if you weren't selling a lot they'd just fire you because you weren't making them any money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SugarFix
Talker
Talker

Post by SugarFix »

I recently worked for Sephora. No; they do not make commission. I'm pretty sure that is company-wide. I will tell you this; working at Sephora was one of the worse experiences of my life. I'm in the middle of trying to get things solved with corporate; so I don't know how much I can say. But, it was the pure definition of a hostile work-enviorment. I wouldn't recommend anyone working there unless you like compensation stolen from you, and being treated like a 9 year old kid. Now I didn't work in a JCPenny one, so maybe the experience will be different. But it was beyond terrible. I will never shop there again and I was a LOYAL Sephora customer. If you have any difficulties with them; I recommend quitting right away and don't take the abuse like I did. Good luck though! Hopefully your experience will be pleasant. I wouldn't wish that experience on my worse enemy.

artsy323
Informer
Informer

Post by artsy323 »

I do know they don't work on commission. But I guess I'll see how it is once I start.

Sorry to hear about your experience at sephora. I have quit before having to tolerate ignorant people and their stupid rules.

Return to “Sephora”