Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani

kristenwelch89

Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani

Post by kristenwelch89 »

Am I the only one completely bummed out by this collab? They could of done something so fun and edgy with her and instead its almost all neutrals. I feel like ever since the naked line blew up for them they cant get out of the neutral rut. I wish they would go back to their roots as a company for a little bit and do some brighter shades again. The Vice 4 was close but it was still toned down and pretty blue toned like the electric palette.

touchmymeow
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani

Post by touchmymeow »

I'm pumped af for this pallete she's been my idol my whole life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LydiatheStrange
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LydiatheStrange »

I actually think the newest Vice is by far the best (close call with Vice 3) and I'm really looking forward to the new Gwen palette, it's like a more exciting version of Naked, the upcoming lippies look interesting also. It's one of those things where if a company finds that a product is popular, they will expand, like Benefit and the They're Real collection. The Naked collection is popular because it's pretty much suitable for everyone, unlike the Electric (another awesome palette that needs more love).

There's a few things I wish they'd bring out is colourful mascara as I feel they could do an amazing job with some classic funky shades, and bring back their 24/7 liquid liners in different colours. Perversion is great, but sometimes I need some Bobby Dazzle in my life.

kayleeee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kayleeee »

I haven't bought a palette in forever. But this some is tempting me!
I like the colors! Seems like it will be a perfect all in one palette.
lazygirlbusyworld.wordpress.com check out my blog

sheslostcontrol
Informer
Informer

Post by sheslostcontrol »

I think I need to see it and swatch it to tell. A lot of the shades look very similar to each other, in the first two rows especially. anybody know how much it'll sell for?

Trash_Queen
Informer
Informer

Post by Trash_Queen »

Ugh this palette was such a disappointment for me, being Gwen Stefani I expected something a lot more edgy and fun. I know gwen usualy keeps the eye simple with a bold lip but im just underwhelmed. I feel like if you own more than 3 UD palettes / have a decent amount of eyeshadows you can probably dupe most of these or find them throughout your collection. And I agree, UD needs to go back to color! That's what made me fall in love in the first place. The only palettes I buy from them anymore are the vice palettes. I'd gladly settle for a new electric palette with a bright yellow and orange this time if they are gonna stick to the nudie stuff.

girliegirl
Debater
Debater

Post by girliegirl »

I am really looking forward to this palette. I love Gwen and I really like the colors! :love2:

touchmymeow
Debater
Debater

Post by touchmymeow »

Just ordered!

girliegirl
Debater
Debater

Post by girliegirl »

I ordered it last night! can't wait to get it :D

touchmymeow
Debater
Debater

Post by touchmymeow »

Already out of stock lol

_lipstickalot
Learner
Learner

Post by _lipstickalot »

Trash_Queen wrote:Ugh this palette was such a disappointment for me, being Gwen Stefani I expected something a lot more edgy and fun. I know gwen usualy keeps the eye simple with a bold lip but im just underwhelmed. I feel like if you own more than 3 UD palettes / have a decent amount of eyeshadows you can probably dupe most of these or find them throughout your collection. And I agree, UD needs to go back to color! That's what made me fall in love in the first place. The only palettes I buy from them anymore are the vice palettes. I'd gladly settle for a new electric palette with a bright yellow and orange this time if they are gonna stick to the nudie stuff.
I agree! I haven't actually used it yet because it was a Christmas present so I don't actually officially get it until Christmas, I've looked it up close though and I'm really saddened by how little of each product you get and how limited the colours are. I thought the colours looked more like two of the naked palettes pushed together rather than a new, fresh palette

ALOUD
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ALOUD »

I agree completely! So underwhelmed. I was so looking forward to what she could bring to the brand

Return to “Urban Decay”