• Advertisement

Mac Cosmetics

Re: Mac Cosmetics

Postby LoRa » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:41 pm

Wanted to let you ladies know that MAC is offering a 100% FREE no strings attached lipstick on Saturday (July 29th) for national lipstick day! It's any full size lipstick ($17) while supplies lasts :tu:
LoRa
Learner
Learner

Advertisement

Postby xxnjlove » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:15 pm

YouslessTube wrote:
cleverkitty wrote:I was once told up by a makeup artist to steer clear of Mac products if you have sensitive skin as their formulations are similar to stage makeup and more likely to clog your pores. Does anyone have any experiences with this?
BornThisWay94, thanks for the recommending the Soft & Gentle powder! It's on my next to buy list :D

YES. I have sensitive acne prone skin & it did not suit me at all. Their lipsticks/lip pencils are dry af too. Mac should thank kylie Jenner for the hype that they have now lol. I was reading some reviews after breaking out with cystic acne from the mac prolongwear foundation & you're right, it is used as stage makeup. While applying it strongly smelled of paint. Ugh!

not that true. lol almost every beauty guru on youtube started with mac cosmetics. that was considered "high end" makeup at the time. yeah kylie made that one lip pencil and lipstick popular but mac was all the rave on youtube obviously now not so much.
xxnjlove
Talker
Talker

Postby Lulagirl » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:49 am

Hey, do you guys know if Mac is cruetly free? because the official website says they are but other website wrote they are not as they are own by Estee Laudre... i'm quite confused
Lulagirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Postby BornThisWay94 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:31 am

Lulagirl wrote:Hey, do you guys know if Mac is cruetly free? because the official website says they are but other website wrote they are not as they are own by Estee Laudre... i'm quite confused

No they test on animals
Image ImageImage
BornThisWay94
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to MAC
  • Advertisement