Would you change your natural hair color if you could?

AnusPepper1
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Would you change your natural hair color if you could?

Post by AnusPepper1 »

If you would, what would it be? I've always wished I was born with a beautiful shade of golden blonde or strawberry blond hair color. I got bright orange instead. I have to admit that I'm proud to have a rare hair color, but I don't like the color itself. The only thing about being naturally blonde that I wouldn't like is never getting credit for having a rare hair color because so many people dye their hair blonde, and think that (what I consider to be) light brown is blonde.
I'm new here. I've never been a member of a forum before, and I'm still learning my manners. :D

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Would you change your natural hair color if you could?

Post by Pastel »

I have that dark blonde/light brown shade. I don't really mind it too much because my hair gets natural reflexes very easily which gives it some life, but it's still a little boring. I'd definitely prefer to have something else that would be a bit more unique.

My sister is a natural platinum blonde, and I kind of envy her. I'd dye it bright colours all the time just because I could.

ifucsam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ifucsam »

I absolutely wish I were blonde, it would make changing my hair colour easier! Instead I'm a Brunette which means bleaching if I want anything other than dark brown/black/dark auburn.

AnusPepper1
Learner
Learner

Post by AnusPepper1 »

Yea, I forgot to mention the fact that with blonde hair you could easily dye your hair all kinds of colors. One summer when I was about 13 I tried using that sun in stuff that's supposed to lighten your hair when you're in the sun because I thought I could be strawberry blonde. It didn't work at all. I just kept getting a sunburn (even with sunscreen) and more freckles since I'm a ginger.
I'm new here. I've never been a member of a forum before, and I'm still learning my manners. :D

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

AnusPepper1 wrote:Yea, I forgot to mention the fact that with blonde hair you could easily dye your hair all kinds of colors. One summer when I was about 13 I tried using that sun in stuff that's supposed to lighten your hair when you're in the sun because I thought I could be strawberry blonde. It didn't work at all. I just kept getting a sunburn (even with sunscreen) and more freckles since I'm a ginger.
I have that stupid blonde/brown hair. In summer it looks ok because I naturally get highlights from the sun. Sun In also worked great for me. But in winter it becomes this stupid mousy colour. Dark brown looks great on me so that what I would choose if I could

deedeeboo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by deedeeboo »

AnusPepper1 wrote:If you would, what would it be? I've always wished I was born with a beautiful shade of golden blonde or strawberry blond hair color. I got bright orange instead. I have to admit that I'm proud to have a rare hair color, but I don't like the color itself. The only thing about being naturally blonde that I wouldn't like is never getting credit for having a rare hair color because so many people dye their hair blonde, and think that (what I consider to be) light brown is blonde.
I'm new here too :)

melanies69
Stalker
Stalker

Post by melanies69 »

To answer to the OP - yes, I would. I am a natural blonde and... I just don't like this very much. I always preferred brown hair or dark and I hated my hair. Frankly, I would rather have red hair than a blonde - it would, at least, be quite original.
Anyway, I'm also new here, so hello everybody! :)

All the best,
Melanie S

sabrinakate
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sabrinakate »

Naturally, I have ash brown hair, but I always really wanted a natural cool blonde, I went blonde once but the upkeep was too much :(

mb625
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by mb625 »

My natural hair color is strawberry blonde and everyone always tells me I should never change it. I prefer blonde hair though!

I'm also new here :)

Post by Guest »

Yes - my natural hair colour is dull dark boring brown. I would change it to red hair or Strawberry blonde. Just give my pale face a lift .

sitc87
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sitc87 »

yas! ive always thought red hair was so cool but my hair is black :?

Rosalie1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Rosalie1 »

No, i quite love my haircolor but i'd love dye my hair light blond just to see if it suits me

UltravioletLight
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by UltravioletLight »

Not really... There was a time I really wanted to have blue hair :D but now i kinda like my dark brown and i'm not planning on changing it anytime soon. :)

sunflowerskies
Debater
Debater

Post by sunflowerskies »

I dyed my hair a dark blue recently and it turned out pretty well!
☕️

sairaintheskies
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sairaintheskies »

I want my hair to be a bit lighter. Like medium brown or dark cherry brown. My hair is black so it's a pain in the :FU: to dye it lighter.

Premutella
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Premutella »

I've actually always wanted to be a blond (im a brunette). I just don't want to kill my hair with bleach ;-;

dollheart
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dollheart »

My hair is naturally dark brown which lightens with highlights a bit in the summer but I prefer how i look with pitch black dyed hair,mostly because i'm very golden and tan and it brings out a rosiness and glow in my skin/enhances contrast in my features/brightens my eyes (where as the brownish tones dull me out because they start to look too close to my skin tone and I sort of look like a doll blob lol)

ilovenachos1234
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ilovenachos1234 »

Yes, maybe a little bit darker. My hair is brown but in the boring kind of was :D

Post by Guest »

I'm not interested in changing the colour of my hair which is naturally dark brown but I wish there was more 'depth' to it: I would absolutely love to have Raya Was Here's gorgeous long, glossy, wavy locks- she always gives me hair envy :)

GlassSlipper
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GlassSlipper »

Yes! Mine is a light brown color. When I was younger it was a dirty blonde but as I hit puberty it got darker ): I'd change mine to a light blonde because it's so pretty and bleaching hair is soooo damaging so to have that color naturally would be a blessing lol

Return to “Hair Care”