• Advertisement

Side cut with middle part?! Help!

Side cut with middle part?! Help!

Postby NukeApoco » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:48 am

So.. Let me explain this to you in a story line! (I know, boring)

Okay, so back in November, I decided to cut my hair, based on some character in a show I used to watch. What I was going to do was flip my hair over and then shave the left side of my hair. But... it didn't turn out to well.

I had started with SUPER long hair, then the back got cut down to a super short length, while the front was long.

I eventually decided I didn't want my part to be super asymmetrical, so I flipped it baxk over to the middle part.

From then, I basically bad a hidden shaved part, long hair in the front, and short hair in the back.

I cut it about early March to match with the rest of the hair, so it's all even, except for the shaved part, which is actually growing out nicely!

The only problem I have with it is that when someone see's me from the left side, they notice that it's thinner than the right.

AnY comments?
I just nuked Dumbledore's mansion. :FU:
NukeApoco
Learner
Learner

Advertisement

Re: Side cut with middle part?! Help!

Postby button_belly » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:27 pm

I would recommend just waiting til it grows out again (honestly think it's the only thing you CAN do other than expose the shaved part). Has anyone commented on the thinness of your left side?
button_belly
Learner
Learner

Re: Side cut with middle part?! Help!

Postby StateOfNirvana_ » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:30 pm

I had a side cut for a year and when I wanted to grow it out, I chopped off my hair with a lot of layers, moved my side part over a tiny bit to hide it, and just tucked it behind my ear until it grew out enough and chopped my hair off again so it was all even. That was the only way I personally could get it to not look uneven and thin on the right side. It's a frustrating journey lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
StateOfNirvana_
Informer
Informer

• Advertisement

Return to Hair Discussion
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge