I think I hate my Sister in Law ?!

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think I hate my Sister in Law ?!

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Reasons:

She acts holier than thou that even my husband thinks she is a saint. When in fact she is a lover of making drama out of nothing, acts like a martyr and has done some pretty shady things.

She used to be a Nurse and after years of living out of hotels and suitcases traveling hosiital to hospital, she finally received a great position and promotion closer to her home, a few months later she called my husband to say she was "quitting" her new great job. Umm,, hmm? My husband said he could not tell me why (but looked obviously pained about it) we were months from getting married at the time; I told him we were all a family now. But he still couldn't tell me. He said his sister specifically said she didn't want me to know why or lose respect for her.

FAST FORWARD 3 YEARS LATER- she "quit" because she was found out for stealing pain killers. She actually started doing it before this promotion but would not take a drugtest. So she moved to another town. Got the job and then was caught stealing pills again. He finally confessed it to me.

She also keeps asking my husband when we are going to have kids. She never asks me, only him, but then he asks me. I have been on the pill for 5 years and didn't stop until just last week. So we can start trying finally, but I hope it takes a year, if not longer to even happen. NOT REALLY READY. And her incessant asking is grating on my nerves. THIS IS MY BODY, MY LIFE. MY DECISION. wtf? She's so fake and she never tries to connect with me ever. My cousin thinks she is jealous of my life. I'm 5 years younger than her. I'm in better shape. I eat better. And i work from home (beauty blogger) and get to sleep in. She's pushing 40 has an 18 month old and eats crap, sleeps nothing and is chaotic in her life and lifestyle. My cousin thinks she wants me to have a kid so I can be miserable like her. Except i'm not chaotic and she will probably get jealous if I'm a better Mom than her.. CAN'T WIN! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

SEND HELP! :tu:

jadelifts_
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: I think I hate my Sister in Law ?!

Post by jadelifts_ »

honestly I think that shes a cunt, but the way shes treating you isnt her fault. LET ME EXPLAIN. your husband should have set a limit since day 1 in who can and cant interfere in your guys life. if someone asks when you guys are having kids, first time is ok, second time is pushing it, and third time just let them know straight up it's none of their damn business. you ARE part of their family, and if your husband doesnt include you then flat out tell him that this is absolute bullshit. theres no reason to hide whats going on in both your families' lives. my mom always told me that when you marry a guy youre initially marrying his whole family :tu: if theyre not giving you your respect then simply give them a dose of their own medicine
I'm not sorry.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jadelifts_ wrote:honestly I think that shes a cxxt, but the way shes treating you isnt her fault. LET ME EXPLAIN. your husband should have set a limit since day 1 in who can and cant interfere in your guys life. if someone asks when you guys are having kids, first time is ok, second time is pushing it, and third time just let them know straight up it's none of their damn business. you ARE part of their family, and if your husband doesnt include you then flat out tell him that this is absolute bullshit. theres no reason to hide whats going on in both your families' lives. my mom always told me that when you marry a guy youre initially marrying his whole family :tu: if theyre not giving you your respect then simply give them a dose of their own medicine
THANK YOU!

OK, so I thought I was being too sensitive. Since her damn baby arrived she has been f*cking asking non-stop. EXCEPT never to me. Just him, which stresses him out and pressures me.. you see she had her first kid at almost 37 (she's almost 39 now) and had a problem with her uterus shape? :? Soooo she had to get an IVF baby... so she thinks i'm getting "old" and need to start trying asap (mind you I just turned 34) and she thinks that i won't conceive easily and have issues like her.. who says? She keeps pressuring her brother; my husband about this damn topic. BTW- My grandma had my youngest aunt (her 4th) at 40! :tu: thank you very much! And she asks him about this every time she calls, are you trying yet?? Is she off the pill? WTF is that her business anyway? The worst part is she never reaches out to me...... about it. Very too faced and behind my back. I DON'T LIKE IT!!!! :x :x :x
Last edited by kathleenlightsssss on Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

i forgot to mention- she never reaches out to talk to me, or hangs out with me; just us alone. BUT she does look at all of my social media- like snapchat and instagram stories- so I blocked her finally.. :rofl: :roll:

jadelifts_
Informer
Informer

Post by jadelifts_ »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:i forgot to mention- she never reaches out to talk to me, or hangs out with me; just us alone. BUT she does look at all of my social media- like snapchat and instagram stories- so I blocked her finally.. :rofl: :roll:
oh my god wtf is with this lady?? i actually think she has issues maybe you make her feel insecure LOL.
I'm not sorry.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jadelifts_ wrote:
kathleenlightsssss wrote:i forgot to mention- she never reaches out to talk to me, or hangs out with me; just us alone. BUT she does look at all of my social media- like snapchat and instagram stories- so I blocked her finally.. :rofl: :roll:
oh my god wtf is with this lady?? i actually think she has issues maybe you make her feel insecure LOL.
I swear i think so. I really do think she's jealous. My husband is handsome, she not so pretty. She's also super big- tall, big boned, finally lost the baby weight but stll looks big (kinda like Nicole guerriero) body shape.. :? i'm not short 5'7" she's 5'10 but i weight around 115- she weighs a lot more than me. And she doesn't know how to dress, wear makeup. And ever since she lost her job she is home all day with said baby. BORING VILLE. Pretty much a death sentence it seems; and she wants that miserable life for me? Except i'm different. She's weird. Her house is always a pigsty and mess (pre baby) so no excuses.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I also forgot to mention- she begged us to come out to their parents' place for memorial day weekend ( we live 5 hours from each other ) we made the trek for the 3 days, then she stayed in her "room" sleeping and not hanging out with us, um hello? Then we said we are leaving Sunday morning.. so of course she stayed in their room with her husband until almost Noon and we were stupid enough (too nice) to wait? Never agin! It was all very FU! :? :x

jadelifts_
Informer
Informer

Post by jadelifts_ »

does nobody from your husbands side of your family tell her to cut her shit?! like thats honestly downright rude. id say just ignore her but idk how easy that would be since shes a legit big baby
I'm not sorry.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jadelifts_ wrote:does nobody from your husbands side of your family tell her to cut her shit?! like thats honestly downright rude. id say just ignore her but idk how easy that would be since shes a legit big baby
Well, my husband felt offended on the first day and said "nobody is hanging out, I rather be home." and went to take a nap. I took full advantage of cable TV all to myself and binge watched KUWTK S13 (guilty pleasure, I know) :shock: :lol: :oops: then finally 2 hours later they came in to "hang out" so we did for a few hours out on the water, and then had dinner with some neighbors...

Day 2- They woke up around the time we did, said hi, grabbed some chee-tos & soda (even gave chee-tos) to their baby 1 year old (super bad ingredients to be feeding their child) which BTW- I don't tell them how to parent; so why are you pushing so hard for my pregnancy?! THEY feed their kid garbage they drink zero calorie drinks non stop and soda- all with fake TERRIBLE sugars so gross... ANYWAY... they all went back in their room to bed, which the door was open and i was getting fed up- since they already knew from the night beofre we had to cut our trip short, I peeked in and saw them in bed on their phones.. :o :roll: wtf? I told my husband and he got mad. He told his Mom they knew we were leaving early, why aren't they hanging out. his Mom just says "oh they aren't thinking about that..."

Meanwhile, my Mother in Law was running around her neighborhood like a chicken with its head cut off, socializing, barely saw her. I HAD to make us breakfast every morning (for my husband and myself) not a problem, I like to cook- but this isn't my house (and she isn't stocked on what we like to eat: which is mostly clean and whole foods) but i made by with some toast and eggss. ANYWAY, I was looking forward to a break- hey, wasn't this my vacation too? :roll:

BY THE WAY her way of saying goodbye to me? "You're leaving? I feel like we didn't get to talk much."

WTF?!! that's on you b*tch such a conniving manipulator. SHUT UP WITH ALL THIS WOE IS ME GARBAGE! :x :roll: :?

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And I forgot to mention that his mother did call us all before that trip and wanted to know if we have any special food requests or snacks or drinks for the three day stay. I asked for the special almond unsweetened milk I drink and nothing else I don't want to be greedy and his sister chimes in with "that sounds gross" about my choice. :? And requests soda, chee-tos and how she also needs diapers for her baby! EXCUSE ME?!! I'm sorry but isn't this message about what food and snacks you guys want? I think you should be responsible for your own child's diapers WTF?

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also at Christmas his sister made every family a "baby booK" of photos from her first year- I wasn't in any of the photos.. and I know I posed quite anumber of times with said baby. My husband was in 1 image. Me- nada! :?

uhhh yet big old ugly SIL was in 5 pages looking tore up! :rofl:

NYCGirl
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by NYCGirl »

I think she's just jealous and has no idea how to control it other than by ignoring you or making negative comments. Have you asked her if there's anything you might have done to offend her or what her problem is? She seems kinda childish in my opinion.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

NYCGirl wrote:I think she's just jealous and has no idea how to control it other than by ignoring you or making negative comments. Have you asked her if there's anything you might have done to offend her or what her problem is? She seems kinda childish in my opinion.
No I haven't asked, but the "weirdness" only started after she had her baby and has been asking us for over a year when we will start trying! OY F*cking VEY! :? :roll:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Update! This chick never makes an effort to call me or text me EVER... I mean EVER! And now that she has gotten suckered into Youngliving oils and bought it, she is now selling it to everybody and their baby and their mama :roll: :roll: :roll: soooooo.. my husband felt bad and bought one for us to "help her" now she thinks I can sell it just like her and is texting me MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY about this shit! :o :?

I'm sorry but WTF?! How come you never bothered to talk to me before. Now this is ALL she talks about it. My husband is annoyed as well. I am starting to think she has a mental disorder, and needs medication or therapy! :? :shock: :oops:

jadelifts_
Informer
Informer

Post by jadelifts_ »

Tell her youre not interested and how this is just a pyramid scheme scam, like she cant force you and harass you to sell shit with her wtf :|
I'm not sorry.

too_curious
Learner
Learner

Post by too_curious »

Ugh, I have three SILs and they're all bitches. I have made every possible effort to be kind, caring, and supportive and they respond with rude gestures, harsh judgment, hypocrisy, and talking behind my back to the MIL who is also a right cunt who hates every single one of her children's spouses. They also keep in touch with my partner's ex even though they broke up over a year ago and she was terrible to him. It took so long for me to understand that there was nothing I could do to make them like me. In their mind, I am stealing the baby of the family and only using him to stay in the country. If my man weren't so wonderful and his father, brother, and nieces weren't so great, I would run for the hills.

jadelifts_
Informer
Informer

Post by jadelifts_ »

man what the hell.. some people are weird as fuck. if youre a mom and hate who your kids are married to, you need to seek mental help. some freudian shit right there yuck
I'm not sorry.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jadelifts_ wrote:Tell her youre not interested and how this is just a pyramid scheme scam, like she cant force you and harass you to sell shit with her wtf :|
we have both told her I wasn't into selling in the first place we bought it to help her.. she texts me every day about it! and she last posted about feeding her kid an oil based drink (she's not evn 2) i asked if that was safe and she called me out and said it's FDA approved... I don't think it's a good idea though.. :?

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

too_curious wrote:Ugh, I have three SILs and they're all bitches. I have made every possible effort to be kind, caring, and supportive and they respond with rude gestures, harsh judgment, hypocrisy, and talking behind my back to the MIL who is also a right cxxt who hates every single one of her children's spouses. They also keep in touch with my partner's ex even though they broke up over a year ago and she was terrible to him. It took so long for me to understand that there was nothing I could do to make them like me. In their mind, I am stealing the baby of the family and only using him to stay in the country. If my man weren't so wonderful and his father, brother, and nieces weren't so great, I would run for the hills.
Sucks! I'm sorry! My SIL (luckily there is only 1) she is crazy enough to be 3 though :o :? anyway, she acts sweet to me but talks shit to my husband but he always has my back and puts her in her place when she needs to be put. She constantly meddles in our life, "are you having kids yet?" "you need to hurry" so forth, so annoying. luckily my mother in law could care less, she's too selfish and cares mostly about herself to even bother us! :roll: :tu:

ExtraCakeUp
Learner
Learner

Post by ExtraCakeUp »

Your SIL sounds nosy & annoying, but the real problem is your DH. He needs to grow a pair. It's his sister so it's his job to shut this shit down.

When SIL asks any sex/baby/birth control questions, he needs to tell SIL "Stop asking about my sex/reproductive life. It's not your business." Repeat as necessary.

He also needs to tell her to stop shilling the pyramid scheme to you guys, like this, "We're not interested. Please stop asking." If she brings it up again, repeat without using please. Ad infinitum.

Return to “Family”