Video Games!

hellukittu
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Video games

Post by hellukittu »

Min wrote:Recently it's been Assassin's Creed 3 and Grand Theft Auto 4. I basically play anything that's not a sports, racing, or FPS game. I used to be a big WoW'er but my computer no longer can play it >___<
it's amazing! i can't wait for resident evil 6 to come out on pc too. and the new tomb raider!
just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right

LoRa
Learner
Learner

Post by LoRa »

Any server recommendations? I was hoping some of you played

loveanddestroyxo
Informer
Informer

Post by loveanddestroyxo »

Min wrote:Recently it's been Assassin's Creed 3 and Grand Theft Auto 4. I basically play anything that's not a sports, racing, or FPS game. I used to be a big WoW'er but my computer no longer can play it >___<
Cousin, let's go bowling! Haha I can't get sick of this game.

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

LoRa wrote:Any server recommendations? I was hoping some of you played
Right now I only do singleplayer Minecraft. I just haven't had the time to get into multiplayer, since that requires a bigger time commitment to establish relationships on servers (imo).

LoRa
Learner
Learner

Post by LoRa »

Kleineganz wrote:
LoRa wrote:Any server recommendations? I was hoping some of you played
Right now I only do singleplayer Minecraft. I just haven't had the time to get into multiplayer, since that requires a bigger time commitment to establish relationships on servers (imo).
I totally recommend a creative server for when you do get into them. The IP is Yogocraft.com

Ireth0
Informer
Informer

Post by Ireth0 »

incognito wrote:Does anyone have game recommendations for xbox? I mainly got one so I could play Dance Central, but I don't really know what other games to get for it. I can't play stuff like Call of Duty, it stresses me out too much. When I was younger I used to like Pokemon, Zelda, Final Fantasy, etc, but most games for xbox seem like you just run around mindlessly shooting everyone.
You could also check out the Tales game series, I believe there is one for xbox, and they're very Final Fantasy-esque.

GoGoYuBari
Informer
Informer

Post by GoGoYuBari »

Love video games!! I too tend to stick to Nintendo games. Mario, Sonic, Zelda, Pokemon, Kirby are of course top dogs. I also love Time Splitters, The Last Story and recently I have gotten into a franchise called Phantasy Star. Hard as rocks but I still love to play it.

Artemis
Learner
Learner

Post by Artemis »

Anyone else play Skyrim? It's the only videogame I play haha :) Well I played Oblivion before it..

BananaBread
Talker
Talker

Post by BananaBread »

I have an xbox 360 and mainly I play COD (all parts), Bully Scholarship edition (I suggest this one, a lot of fun), Halo, Crash Bandicoot (my childhood love), GTA, Battlefield: Bad Company, The Simpsons and when my boyfriend is in a gaming mood we usually play the Lego series, like Indiana Jones, Batman, Star Wars etc. I don't know why but I'm not a big fan of playing games online.

And none of my female friends play video games, so that kinda sucks being the only girl in a group that's excited about games :D
I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes, English is my second language.

hellukittu
Informer
Informer

Post by hellukittu »

Artemis wrote:Anyone else play Skyrim? It's the only videogame I play haha :) Well I played Oblivion before it..
l.o.v.e.d skyrim, it was just my kind of game. i tried oblivion after that as well, but i couldn't really get into it. i wish they'd come out with more expansion packs (other than the ones that are available now) or something for skyrim, since i've pretty much done every quest there is :D

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

BananaBread wrote:I have an xbox 360 and mainly I play COD (all parts), Bully Scholarship edition (I suggest this one, a lot of fun), Halo, Crash Bandicoot (my childhood love), GTA, Battlefield: Bad Company, The Simpsons and when my boyfriend is in a gaming mood we usually play the Lego series, like Indiana Jones, Batman, Star Wars etc. I don't know why but I'm not a big fan of playing games online.

And none of my female friends play video games, so that kinda sucks being the only girl in a group that's excited about games :D
I'm the only girl of my friends who plays games too.. & I am crazy about games. Always have been. So basically I'm stuck talking with the boys a lot haha. The only things my girlfriends will play (if anything) are mario kart wii & guitar hero/rockband :(

Artemis
Learner
Learner

Post by Artemis »

hellukittu wrote:
Artemis wrote:Anyone else play Skyrim? It's the only videogame I play haha :) Well I played Oblivion before it..
l.o.v.e.d skyrim, it was just my kind of game. i tried oblivion after that as well, but i couldn't really get into it. i wish they'd come out with more expansion packs (other than the ones that are available now) or something for skyrim, since i've pretty much done every quest there is :D
I know the feeling! I've done everything there is to do in Skyrim haha:) But I did love the Dawnguard expansion and am dying to get the new one too!
Ah I see, I played Oblivion before Skyrim so it seemed awesome at the time :P

hellukittu
Informer
Informer

Post by hellukittu »

Artemis wrote: I know the feeling! I've done everything there is to do in Skyrim haha:) But I did love the Dawnguard expansion and am dying to get the new one too!
Ah I see, I played Oblivion before Skyrim so it seemed awesome at the time :P
did you play both sides in dawnguard? i only did the vampire hunters side, since i watched the vampires' side on youtube, and the story was fairly similar. overall i was kind of disappointed in the expansion pack, but i was glad there was something new to play for a short amount of time :D also, have you tried the hearthfire ep? i haven't gotten around to that, it doesn't give any new quests (i think), but it does give the option to pimp out your homes more :D

Sefij
Informer
Informer

Post by Sefij »

I've playes some Prince of Persia games, Soul Reaver: Defiance, The Curse of Monkey Island, Discworld and American McGee's Alice. I've been obsessing over Alice: Madness Returns :love2:

LexiPorter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LexiPorter »

I'm playing Far Cry 3 at the moment. Love it!

Hypnodog
Learner
Learner

Re: Video Games!

Post by Hypnodog »

Another dormant thread, time to revive it! (Hopefully!)! I'm a huge PC gamer, I have about 35 games installed, I''m too lazy to list them, so yeah... :P I'm getting an Xbox One soon, too! If you like Forza, you can add me on XBL: Arrowhead474, also add me on Steam: Hypnodog (the profile pic is just like the one here, but it says Hypnodog)

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Ugh I have tons of unfinished titles :shock: Work keeps me busy.

PS3: Just finished S2E5 of Walking Dead. So good! lol I am so invested in character's storylines. TellTale games also did The Wolf Among Us which is another choose-your-own-adventure. Quite enjoyable.
I have tons of unfinished games on ps3: Ni No Kuni, Borderlands 1&2, Far Cry, Tomb Raider, Unfinished Swan, Comet Crash, Assassin's Creed, Flower, SSX, pixeljunk Eden, pixeljunk Monsters, ....to name just a few :?

WiiU: Pikmin 3, Mario Kart 8, Nintendo Land (with my young nephews), supermario 3d world, zelda legend of the windwaker,

Steam: insaniquarium deluxe, bookworm, pvz, saints row, mirrors edge, limbo, trine, bejewelled. Really looking forward to playing rollercoaster tycoon...I rem it being so much fun way back when

sapage89
Debater
Debater

Post by sapage89 »

Ive been obsessed with diablo 3 on the xbox one! My gamertag is sammehpage

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A
Using Tapatalk

LexiPorter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LexiPorter »

sha1234 wrote:PS3: Just finished S2E5 of Walking Dead. So good! lol I am so invested in character's storylines.
I absolutely loved the 1st Season of TWD. The 2nd one sucks IMO. The only two characters I cared about were Clem and Luke and now that one of them is dead I probably won't even bother buying the next Season.

sha1234

Video Games!

Post by sha1234 »

OMG yes Luke. I was heartbroken. I was mad at Jane and didnt go with her. I liked her character a lot tho

I think I'll buy S3 when it's all out. It isn't so good, that I am anxious to play and wait mths for the next Ep

Return to “Games”