Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ladiedottie - Part 2

Post by shellyelly »

This forum needs a noose emoji because that's about how I feel. :|

Bea326

Post by Bea326 »

For a SECOND I thought Kevin had gotten a sponsorship. I guess it's just him raving about his buddy's company... or is it a sponshorship? Idk. #redshoes

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Bea326 wrote:Image

For a SECOND I thought Kevin had gotten a sponsorship. I guess it's just him raving about his buddy's company... or is it a sponshorship? Idk. #redshoes
I'm sure he's getting paid something for all the promotion. The products have been prominently displayed in the last two videos - his t-shirt, Dot's coin purse, etc. The company sponsors a lot of athletes, so I'm sure they can afford to toss a few $$$s to Kevin.

Bea326

Post by Bea326 »

That's what I was thinking... I'm watching the vlog rn and he absolutely plugs it. Plus, why else would they send him a huge box filled with stuff? I know they were "best friends" in Spain, but business is business and this benefits both of them.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

I agree that business is business, but the views and subscriber counts continue to dwindle. Not by much, but it will eventually add up unless she does something different for her channel.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

It's pathetic that a "splurge" is a $15 hammock from Amazon Prime. :roll:

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

I'm so glad they got a hammock so they have a peaceful place to unwind after a long, stressful day at work. Oh wait.

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

I don't think Kevin is sponsored by them, they just got a box full of their product to say "Look what we did with our lives because we didn't want to live with our parents so I hope our success motivates you to do something other than record yourselves frolicking in the woods"
Bucket wrote:I'm so glad they got a hammock so they have a peaceful place to unwind after a long, stressful day at work. Oh wait.
:rofl: no further commenting needed

Cirrus
Debater
Debater

Post by Cirrus »

Guys someone it's giving me an error message when I try to post in Alli's topic?

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

So the real reason Datev doesn't drive is because they have to move the seat forward in Kevin's truck and it doesn't allow for the same space for the passenger to extend their legs. Well, it's a reason, but I feel like they are addressing it this way because people have asked or commented about Kevin driving Datev around all the time.

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

o_O wrote:So the real reason Datev doesn't drive is because they have to move the seat forward in Kevin's truck and it doesn't allow for the same space for the passenger to extend their legs. Well, it's a reason, but I feel like they are addressing it this way because people have asked or commented about Kevin driving Datev around all the time.
I think they just came up with that reason, switched sides, recorded, then switched back with Datev in her usual place in the passenger seat

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

I hate it when Kevin takes over the vlogs. He's obnoxious enough when he's just IN the vlogs, but when he vlogs they become unwatchable. Dot needs to seriously think about where her channel is going, because increasing Kevin's influence and presence is a sure why to lose subscribers.

Flower Kitty
Learner
Learner

Post by Flower Kitty »

It has annoyed me sooo much the past few days when it seems like Kevin has been the only one vlogging

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

I'm sure Dot's stressing about money. Views are SO low and she turns 26 next month - she'll have to pay for her own health insurance (probably about $200 a month). Welcome to being an adult!!!

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

ewokfan11 wrote:I'm sure Dot's stressing about money. Views are SO low and she turns 26 next month - she'll have to pay for her own health insurance (probably about $200 a month). Welcome to being an adult!!!
She's in for a rude awakening unless someone else ends up paying for her coverage. I say that because I wouldn't be surprised if she is getting support (monthly allowance or something) from her parents.

OT : Is her brother younger or older than she is? I can't remember.

ebbandflow989
Informer
Informer

Post by ebbandflow989 »

ewokfan11 wrote:I'm sure Dot's stressing about money. Views are SO low and she turns 26 next month - she'll have to pay for her own health insurance (probably about $200 a month). Welcome to being an adult!!!
If she is signed with maker does she not get benefits?

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

ebbandflow989 wrote:
I don't believe she is signed with them. According to SocialBlade she is not affiliated with anyone for either of her channels.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

o_O wrote:
ebbandflow989 wrote:
I don't believe she is signed with them. According to SocialBlade she is not affiliated with anyone for either of her channels.
It really doesn't matter. She's considered "freelance" so she gets NO benefits from anyone. While she was younger than 26 she could be on her parents' health care plan. Older than 26, kicked off and has to pay for it herself! Welcome to America's new healthcare plan!

Sunny38
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sunny38 »

ewokfan11 wrote:The fact that there seems to be no vlog today makes me think Dot's struggling to get her "film" done by tomorrow. She's the ultimate procrastinator. Sometimes having too much free time is ultimately a bad thing. She and Kevin both seem like they need a more structured schedule to actually get things done - otherwise they just waste the day.

I'm not sure how they survive on YT revenue alone. Their view numbers are only getting worse! I wonder if they have even considered a backup plan???

Also, why do they call that friend "Sven" when his real name is Steven??? Kev trying to make his friend seem more Euro chic? Kevin is so creepy it's beyond words!! :roll:
Hi where did you get that from that his name was Steven ? :? Thats strange they always called him Sven.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

^^ They call him Steven in the vlogs now. LOL. It's his REAL name.

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”