SugarMamaSparkles (Part 47)

MilkandSugar
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SugarMamaSparkles (Part 47)

Post by MilkandSugar »

Lydia Deetz wrote:Christmas is coming, y’all!

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>weNKJ</span><span>-</span><span>hLSgY</span></a>
this has got to be some kind of rick roll

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

Lydia Deetz wrote:Christmas is coming, y’all!

I FORGOT ABOUT THAT! :rofl: I hope she does another one! Dipshit is straight trolling her with that Snap, dead.

beautyineveryone
Informer
Informer

Post by beautyineveryone »

She really emphasized how it's so hard trusting your partner and I made me think that Dahlytn did potentially cheat

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

omg that fucking jingle bells video. The "ha ha ha" gets me every time :rofl: The best part about it is you can tell she thought she was hot shit until she got all the comments about how she's so out of tune and not even on the beat of the music, then all of a sudden it was "haha it was meant to be a joke!"

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Is her jeffree star tea video worth my time?

beautyineveryone
Informer
Informer

Post by beautyineveryone »

^nope

headlessgummibear
Informer
Informer

Post by headlessgummibear »

Piink-mcnasty wrote:Is her jeffree star tea video worth my time?
It's just a q&a video that she wants people to click on cuz she's desperate. Someone asked what she thinks of jeffree starr and she babbles on & on about how she thought he was bad but then he said sorry or something. It's just clickbait

All Moons
Learner
Learner

Post by All Moons »

another joke video, probably another fail tbh.

also this means another 25 days of piinkmas, who wants to bet on what day she'll start having 'upload videos problems', im betting by day five tbh!

just randomly thought of what Scammy's family and damn it's so fucking weird her brother got her a sports bra, im still not over that but he might've just forgotten to get her something and their mom just could've brought them for him, that would make so much more sense.
:love2:

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

All Moons wrote:another joke video, probably another fail tbh.

also this means another 25 days of piinkmas, who wants to bet on what day she'll start having 'upload videos problems', im betting by day five tbh!

just randomly thought of what Scammy's family and damn it's so fucking weird her brother got her a sports bra, im still not over that but he might've just forgotten to get her something and their mom just could've brought them for him, that would make so much more sense.
Its the most logical answer. Or his gf bought it for her. Still an odd gift tho.
Shes the type to hound and hint tho at what u must buy her. (I mean, look bavk at her video going throigh the stuff her grabdmother gave her, with the letters. The only thing she ever wrote to her grandparents about was xmas) she buys junk and crap for everyone but expects extravagant gifts in return!
This xmas should be interesting since they had the split. I feel foxyroxy wont be going all out for mccheater! Im also curious if there will be a gift exchange betweeen her and Stacey. (Prob in feb, since its always late)

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

MarcelineTVQ wrote:
Piink-mcnasty wrote:Is her jeffree star tea video worth my time?
It's just a q&a video that she wants people to click on cuz she's desperate. Someone asked what she thinks of jeffree starr and she babbles on & on about how she thought he was bad but then he said sorry or something. It's just clickbait
I ended up watching with my morning coffee. Damn this girl has body issues and confidence issues.
Every damn question she answered and turned around back to loving her body, and loving the body shes in, and loving what u have, and how shes sew confident.
Im sorry, but if u need to mention 100x how confident you are in ur body, and how much u love ur body, ur basically trying to brain wash yourself, and your lying.
Also, apperently shes done with plastic surgery. Aka, until another trend comes oit that Kylie does, and she has to copy to mimic. :roll:
Also, she said before she plans to get new boobs, so shes not done with plastic surgery! Lie! Hahaha

EDIT: SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT HER AGE DEMOGRAPHIC, AND COMPARING TO TANAS, AND ADMITTED SHE HAS THE SAME AS TANA WITH AGES 12-15!!!! WHY DID SHE GO ON SAYING HER AGE DEMO IS 18-25 THEN!!!! AND WHY DID SHE MAKE A SEX TOY VIDEO THEN!!!!

This bitch cant keep her damn lies straight!!!!

xjolie
Talker
Talker

Post by xjolie »

beautyineveryone wrote:She really emphasized how it's so hard trusting your partner and I made me think that Dahlytn did potentially cheat

got that vibe too. and she retweeted trisha's tweet about how shitty cheating is, when that was actually in support of jaclyn glenn a few weeks back. i dunno, you wouldn't really retweet things to your account unless they meant something to you or you wanted to convey that message (even with jokes you'd retweet ones that made you lol, but not others), so it does seem it's a sensitive subject to her. obvs she's always been very anti-cheaters but it seems there's more to it now.

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

Just checked out her Twitter and she tweeted for remembrance day on the 12th :| she's so shallow and useless

xjolie
Talker
Talker

Post by xjolie »

HOW IS HER NEW VIDEO YET ANOTHER HAUL???!?!?............
WHY DOES SHE KEEP BUYING MORE STUFF SHE'S NEVER GOING TO WEAR/USE??!??!??........

3x pairs of leggings in one haul? another cropped jumper or hoodie or sweater 'to wear with high-waisted jeans'?? those absolutely hideous (like seriously WTF) jean-boots - WHEN SHE GOT ANOTHER PAIR OF 'CUTER AND CHEAPER' JEAN BOOTS AS WELL (did she already mention she has extremely small feet, cuz she does. they're like super small. but she can wear socks. feet are small. xxxxxs)????? what the actual fuck is going on in her brain?? why is her family not doing anything about it?? at this point i would honestly be relieved if it came out that she's taking the items back after she films these hauls (it'd be pretty nasty and scammy) cuz at least then she's not hoarding trash :roll:

oh yea and those nasty gossip websites were dragging her for her new lip injections - THAT PEOPLE WERE SCREENSHOTTING TO HER CUZ SHE'S TOTALLY NOT READING THOSE HERSELF NO WAY!... and of course she's so confident and happy with those lip injections, wow gorjuzz confidence!
(hi, scammy! plz seek help for your shopping addiction cuz that is not healthy or normal, no joke!)

headlessgummibear
Informer
Informer

Post by headlessgummibear »

Oh and don't forget she DIDN'T LIKE GIRLY THINGS as a kid because she was suuuchccchhh a tomboy. That's one lie she really wants to hammer home. Despite the fact that she showed pics of herself as a kid not looking like a tomboy at all :roll:

Speaking of these horrible drama sites talking about her lips they look wonky AF in that "Jeffree star tea" thumbnail. Sooo wonky. And still pretty wonky in the haul thumbnail too

ETA: look at this bitch calling things hoodies. I thought you called them bunny hugs, Scammy :rofl:

teezykay
Talker
Talker

Post by teezykay »

She should just stop here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

xjolie wrote:oh yea and those nasty gossip websites were dragging her for her new lip injections - THAT PEOPLE WERE SCREENSHOTTING TO HER CUZ SHE'S TOTALLY NOT READING THOSE HERSELF NO WAY!... and of course she's so confident and happy with those lip injections, wow gorjuzz confidence!
(hi, scammy! plz seek help for your shopping addiction cuz that is not healthy or normal, no joke!)
LOL! She was nervously touching her hair, while talking about "people sending her screenshots". What people, Sam? You claim to have no friends. Just admit, you love drama. People love it when you're real.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

Future Trisha paytas for sure. Botched surgeries and all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

She looks awful in that picture and it's not just the surgeries! Her eyes are dead! No personality, passion or enthusiasm is behind those eyes.

She is too dumb and shallow to realise that personality is actually an important part in making someone attractive :roll:
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

PiinkCritic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkCritic »

Not to plant any ideas in her head but the giant lips now accentuate the bulbous tip of her nose. She didn’t need a nose job before but the lips aren’t doing that schnoz any favours.
Someone needs to give dis bitch a makeover.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

PiinkCritic wrote:Not to plant any ideas in her head but the giant lips now accentuate the bulbous tip of her nose. She didn’t need a nose job before but the lips aren’t doing that schnoz any favours.
Yes! I knew something else was looking off about her but couldn't place it. The bigger lips are making her nose look weird :rofl:

Return to “PiinkSparkles”