SiingleParkle (Part 46)

StateOfNirvana_
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SiingleParkle (Part 46)

Post by StateOfNirvana_ »

(I don't even remember the last time I posted here)

I actually kind of liked the q&a with Chelsea. Yeah, she was still trying way hard and it was cringe worthy at some points. But I think they need to make more videos together. She's wayyyyy more calm and tamed around Chelsea. Perhaps a "real" personality coming out for the first time in years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by INdifferent »

^^ I agree, I liked her better in the q&a video, she wasn't all about the cuttttiieeezzzzz and stuff, she seemed more mature but still quirky. I'm hoping that this breakup will make her a better person. The last few years with her has been rough, I started watching her about 5 years ago, and not to mention her lies, her personality just got worse. I grew up, and it seemed like she regressed in years. I hope she'll take time out and actually reflect on all those things. I'm just happy that mooch is gone, girls, you deserve a man that contributes to the household!!!!!! No man is worth it. I wouldn't exactly say she's worked hard lol but at least she makes more video's than say jaclyn hill, and she's managed to financially make an alright living for herself.
Please bear with me, English is my second language

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It speaks volumes that we can already see a change in her since this shit has gone down with Dahltyn. Whatever happened needs to just be the end, because if they get back together I'm gonna scream lmao

StateOfNirvana_
Informer
Informer

Post by StateOfNirvana_ »

LiddlePallid wrote:It speaks volumes that we can already see a change in her since this shit has gone down with Dahltyn. Whatever happened needs to just be the end, because if they get back together I'm gonna scream lmao
Agree. She's done a total 180. For the better. She's gone out, actually had human interaction, and has shown her more vulnerable side. Sad she felt she couldn't do that in the relationship, it's very telling. I think there was definitely more going on behind the camera we don't know about. If they get back together, everything will go back to how it was, just probably worse.

Iasomie
Informer
Informer

Post by Iasomie »

StateOfNirvana_ wrote:
LiddlePallid wrote:It speaks volumes that we can already see a change in her since this shit has gone down with Dahltyn. Whatever happened needs to just be the end, because if they get back together I'm gonna scream lmao
Agree. She's done a total 180. For the better. She's gone out, actually had human interaction, and has shown her more vulnerable side. Sad she felt she couldn't do that in the relationship, it's very telling. I think there was definitely more going on behind the camera we don't know about. If they get back together, everything will go back to how it was, just probably worse.

if they do get back together, hopefully enough time goes by with them seperated where she actually puts her foot down from what she learned during the break.

now would be a decent time for her to have a saskatchewan meet up, more connections, more things to do

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

This! She seems like she's actually enjoying life and tbh I feel like she looks better too just bc she's happier.

BigBerthaCarrotTop
Debater
Debater

Post by BigBerthaCarrotTop »

I feel like I am going to be the downer of the thread but I wasn't that impressed with Chelsea. She is older than Sam, so she is probably 30+ and was just as immature as Sam was in that video. (though, yes, Sam was calmer than her normal self.) She also said that if she were to get arrested it would be for public intoxication, and in imo as a mom of 2 isn't something she should even be joking about? Idk, she seemed just as trashy as her sister and birth mother to me, which is sad because I had so much hope for her since she had gotten away. :(
:love2: :love2:

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

OMFG, if she goes on the shoe rant, or says Piinksparkles for president one more time, I'm gonna lose it. SAY LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK, a 3 is a 5. Suck it up, buttercup. Get some knock-offs on AliExpress. FFS! You're Canadian *Pinksparkles for Prime Minister. But, no thanks.

crybitch__
Learner
Learner

Post by crybitch__ »

her amy costume

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

Ugh, she would buy those socks are support those awful people. Logan, or Jake whichever one has those dumb socks, IDK.

not_todaynotever
Learner
Learner

Post by not_todaynotever »

I wish she would just stop with the sizes

SpankyB89
Learner
Learner

Post by SpankyB89 »

stars&rockets08 wrote:Ugh, she would buy those socks are support those awful people. Logan, or Jake whichever one has those dumb socks, IDK.
I can't stand those two....you know thinking about it, because she talks about wanting to live in CA (least she spoke of it several times in the past) can you imagine if she tried to audition to be in the Team 10 house :rofl:
Last edited by SpankyB89 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

scamdalous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by scamdalous »

She's transformed herself into Amy winehouse... she looks tragic. I think Amy would be insulted :rofl: Is she having a mental breakdown? She can't think this is normal behaviour for an almost 30 year old.. she needs help.

Iasomie
Informer
Informer

Post by Iasomie »

lmfao i wish i could send her shit that would fit her with all the sizes taken off

[ShyViolet]
Informer
Informer

Post by [ShyViolet] »

I can't believe she left her house with her eyeliner like that. You'd think she'd attempt to neat it up a bit after "transforming into Amy"

nymphyx
Informer
Informer

Post by nymphyx »

Another haul? holy shit how much money does she spend on hauls I wonder? It's like she does it cause she has no other ideas so she goes to the mall and buys all this stuff she's never gonna wear.
:love2: :HK:

headlessgummibear
Informer
Informer

Post by headlessgummibear »

stars&rockets08 wrote:OMFG, if she goes on the shoe rant, or says Piinksparkles for president one more time, I'm gonna lose it. SAY LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK, a 3 is a 5. Suck it up, buttercup. Get some knock-offs on AliExpress. FFS! You're Canadian *Pinksparkles for Prime Minister. But, no thanks.
But how will everyone know that she is sewwww speshul because her feet are sewwwww tinyyyy and she's the only person in the world with small feeeet if she doesn't tell us in everyyyy video

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookish17 »

That wig is so awful

chicago1975
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chicago1975 »

I have a feeling no one is going to agree with me on this, but I actually didn't mind her in her new haul. I mean she was still annoying, but a TON more tolerable than before. Girlfriend should have dropped douchetits a LONG time ago if it meant she would be less annoying.

xdegausser
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xdegausser »

chicago1975 wrote:I have a feeling no one is going to agree with me on this, but I actually didn't mind her in her new haul. I mean she was still annoying, but a TON more tolerable than before. Girlfriend should have dropped douchetits a LONG time ago if it meant she would be less annoying.
I agree. She's still annoying scammy but I didn't feel the need to exit out as quickly as I usually do.

Return to “PiinkSparkles”