Piink.Tw0.$hort.69 (Part 34)

Ashleeek
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Piink.Tw0.$hort.69 (Part 34)

Post by Ashleeek »

I know it shouldn't matter how much someone spent, the thought that they put into it is more important. But, it's so fucking obvious Dip just quickly ran to Walmart and picked up a bunch of random shit. He never puts any thought into the things he buys her, and she just eats it up and thinks he's the best boyfriend ever. Why couldn't he have gotten her something she likes? Like makeup of some sort, bath products or a candle from B&BW? Look Dahltyn, I know more about what your girlfriend likes than you do. What a useless turd he is.

LazyHughes
Informer
Informer

Post by LazyHughes »

DEEZNUTZ wrote:Image

Shameless self promo! Love you guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'M HOWLING!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Keep up the good work. page is BAE AF!!! :tu: :tu:

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

Ashleeek wrote:Image

I know it shouldn't matter how much someone spent, the thought that they put into it is more important. But, it's so fucking obvious Dip just quickly ran to Walmart and picked up a bunch of random shit. He never puts any thought into the things he buys her, and she just eats it up and thinks he's the best boyfriend ever. Why couldn't he have gotten her something she likes? Like makeup of some sort, bath products or a candle from B&BW? Look Dahltyn, I know more about what your girlfriend likes than you do. What a useless turd he is.
Yeah, he definitely just made a mad dash to Walmart the day before(actually, scratch that, the day OF). Like you said, it's not about the amount spent. It's just clear he doesn't give a fuck. Literally none of that screams "Sam". It could be for any girlfriend anywhere. Are those candies even things she likes? Or did he just grab a few random pieces of chocolate because it's what you buy on Valentine's Day? And seriously, can he ever think out of the box? There is nothing wrong with traditional V-Day gifts(teddy bears, chocolate, jewelry), but Dolphin seems to lack even basic creativity. Like you said, why not some makeup or a B&BW candle? If he was dead set on getting a stuffed animal, Walmart had a bunch of giant sparkly stuffed unicorns. That seems way more up Sam's alley than a bear. If he didn't want to spend much money, why not set her up a nice relaxing evening? Draw her a nice hot bath with a bath bomb and some rose petals, maybe some wine or just a cup of tea, and just pamper her. She more than deserves it for all the money she spends on his fat ass.

Jesus Christ, I'm learning I'm a more romantic boyfriend than Fat Tits. :?

infamouspiink
Informer
Informer

Post by infamouspiink »

cheesecake134 wrote:

Yeah, he definitely just made a mad dash to Walmart the day before(actually, scratch that, the day OF). Like you said, it's not about the amount spent. It's just clear he doesn't give a fuck. Literally none of that screams "Sam". It could be for any girlfriend anywhere. Are those candies even things she likes? Or did he just grab a few random pieces of chocolate because it's what you buy on Valentine's Day? And seriously, can he ever think out of the box? There is nothing wrong with traditional V-Day gifts(teddy bears, chocolate, jewelry), but Dolphin seems to lack even basic creativity. Like you said, why not some makeup or a B&BW candle? If he was dead set on getting a stuffed animal, Walmart had a bunch of giant sparkly stuffed unicorns. That seems way more up Sam's alley than a bear. If he didn't want to spend much money, why not set her up a nice relaxing evening? Draw her a nice hot bath with a bath bomb and some rose petals, maybe some wine or just a cup of tea, and just pamper her. She more than deserves it for all the money she spends on his fat ass.

Jesus Christ, I'm learning I'm a more romantic boyfriend than Fat Tits. :?

Flowers???? - Nope
Any sort of personal item??? - Nope
Engagement ring??? - Nope
Emoji pillow??? - Nope

Shit.

HOW IS SHE GOING TO MAKE A FULL VIDEO OUT OF THIS STUFF???

Also, no offence. But, I loved getting plushie items when I was in late teens/early 20s. Even when I was in high school I thought it was so adorable that my then boyfriend got me a Pink bear. It was cute then. But when you get older or in are in longer relationship, Plushies get old.

Ashleeek
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ashleeek »

infamouspiink wrote:
Flowers???? - Nope
Any sort of personal item??? - Nope
Engagement ring??? - Nope
Emoji pillow??? - Nope

Shit.

HOW IS SHE GOING TO MAKE A FULL VIDEO OUT OF THIS STUFF???

Also, no offence. But, I loved getting plushie items when I was in late teens/early 20s. Even when I was in high school I thought it was so adorable that my then boyfriend got me a Pink bear. It was cute then. But when you get older or in are in longer relationship, Plushies get old.
Completely agree. My boyfriend got me the cutest little bear when we first started dating, I love it so much, and 9 years later I still sleep with it lol. But, if he kept giving me stuffies it would get old. Like what would I do with them? I'm not a child who will cover my entire bed with stuffed animals. And especially not a giant one like the one he just gave her. AND not to mention, he already gave her a stuffed animal for her birthday. Think of something else Dahltyn, your gifts suck.

BaeAFByeFeliciaAsSo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BaeAFByeFeliciaAsSo »

Let me give you some basic ass easy ass pointers, douchetits. You DON'T need click bait titles if your thumbnail is engaging enough. This one i made in 1 minute, if that. STOP WITH THE CLICK BAIT, ASSHAT. Make a crisp and clean thumbnail with humor, don't be misleading with that either by the way idiot. The title could have been "Monster Truck Rally w/ the twins!" Do you see how easy that is? Do you see how less annoyed people would be? You fucking ape.

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

Okay, maybe I'm the only one but I kinda like his VDay gift. I don't really think she needs another lipstick, another brush or eyeshadow set, another powder or perfume or JB fan article (or Hello Kitty bs). But I do agree that it would be more thoughtful if he got her something she's really into. But the problem is, that she already owns whole collections of the things she likes...dunno....getting her a body lotion would be such a waste because it will rot somewhere in the basement among Douchetits' clothes.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Oh look! Another giant bear she can bring over to the twins house and give them. Just like the bear a subbie sent her from JAPAN!!!! :roll:

DEEZNUTZ
Informer
Informer

Post by DEEZNUTZ »

Sums up the cunties pretty well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ig: @sexiisahmii

TrishaSparklez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TrishaSparklez »

For a reason I'm glad Douche didn't put effort in the gift. He just did what Sam always does which is to go to dollarama and buy last minute stuff on her way to the party.. and it was a nice gift compared to previous things he has given her but I mean Sam is fucking 26 and they've been together how long? I thinks its appropriate for him to put more effort. He expects $2k speakers and expensive headphones and sushi for dinner but yet gives her this.. yeah a bear and chocolate is alright when they're barely starting a relationship and they don't know what their partner likes but not when they have been this long and probably paid with her own money.

butterflyprincess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by butterflyprincess »

I'm dying. He spent no more than $4 on those chocolates. The eggs are about $1 each, and the Carnaby St chocolate is probably $2, they sell those at Walmart and Dollarama. Not to mention that that particular chocolate tastes like shit. The bear was probably $10 from Walmart. Zero thought put into this, LMFAO.

On top of that, isn't Valentine's Day stuff at least 50% off the next day? I guarantee he bought that shit today. Relationship bae goals AF though.

PSA, Douchetits: don't give cheap shit for Valentine's Day. Either buy something nice (gewd kwalatee, if you will), or don't buy anything and just do something nice for her. They act like they're straight out of Trailer Park Boys, wtf. It's embarrassing that the 12 year old morons that watch them think that this is what Canadians are like.
**credit to meeeh for the gif!

infamouspiink
Informer
Informer

Post by infamouspiink »

butterflyprincess wrote:I'm dying. He spent no more than $4 on those chocolates. The eggs are about $1 each, and the Carnaby St chocolate is probably $2, they sell those at Walmart and Dollarama. Not to mention that that particular chocolate tastes like shit. The bear was probably $10 from Walmart. Zero thought put into this, LMFAO.

On top of that, isn't Valentine's Day stuff at least 50% off the next day? I guarantee he bought that shit today. Relationship bae goals AF though.

PSA, Douchetits: don't give cheap shit for Valentine's Day. Either buy something nice (gewd kwalatee, if you will), or don't buy anything and just do something nice for her. They act like they're straight out of Trailer Park Boys, wtf. It's embarrassing that the 12 year old morons that watch them think that this is what Canadians are like.
WHAT ABOUT GOOD 'OL FLOWERS??

BaeAFByeFeliciaAsSo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Who are you calling ugly, bitch?

[tweet][/tweet]

Dahltyn ass looking motherfucker. Get your fat ass straight on that treadmill hun.

*comments on almost every hate comment* if you spent the time you do lying and defending Sam on exercising instead, maybe you'd have the right to call someone ugly. Maybe if you spent that time on your youtube channel, it wouldn't be so much of a failure as you are as a human :/

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

Wonder if she went all out for him? Some Crooks and Castles shirts, a PS4 game, and chocolate would be my guess. Versus his last minute rush to the seasonal aisle of Shoppers. And yes, happy one year anniversary of the Piinkscandal, guize! :love2: Never forget. And, I know you finally got that winter coat! But, North Face's XS, is pretty true to size; and fits petite people very nicely! And they come in shades of piink!

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

Destellos Rosado (Pink sparkles in Spanish)
PiinkSearchForThePlayButton
HooseNotOnTheLittlePrarie
LyingLikeAPiinkRug

PiinkCritic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkCritic »

infamouspiink wrote:
butterflyprincess wrote:I'm dying. He spent no more than $4 on those chocolates. The eggs are about $1 each, and the Carnaby St chocolate is probably $2, they sell those at Walmart and Dollarama. Not to mention that that particular chocolate tastes like shit. The bear was probably $10 from Walmart. Zero thought put into this, LMFAO.

WHAT ABOUT GOOD 'OL FLOWERS??
Yes, flowers! Why not, they sell those at Safeway and Walmart as well. All that shit was from Shoppers Drug Mart and screams "bought on Feb 14"

It absolutely isn't the money and actually as materialistic as she is, I don't think she's about that with him. She's pretty emotionally needy. A card would have sufficed. Beyond that, why not a Pandora charm for her bracelet? Anything to show he actually cares? This wasn't even dialled in, it was so bad. I feel sorry for her. She's being literally humiliated by him on an international platform.

You're better than this, Samantha. Salvage some dignity, kick his ass out and save your channel. As Tammy Wynette put it, "it takes a great man to be better than no man at all."
Someone needs to give dis bitch a makeover.

BaeAFByeFeliciaAsSo
Gossiper
Gossiper

PiinkNotTanaSparkles
PiinkEspanolSparkles
HeyGuysiitsSamtanaSparkles
HeyCutiesSoTodayImTana
IWonASiilverPlayButtonJK*

nice name change, the haters don't get to me thooo ;]

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

Oh, and PiinkWannabeTana gets my vote! :tu:

Eleabear57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Eleabear57 »

I agree that his gift was kinda cheap compared to what she usually spends for him, but I totally understand the bear if she's as immature as she seems. Or if she's like me. However, the stuffed animal should have been suited to her personality and such. For example, I collect stuffed animals (I have more than 100 teddybears), but my boyfriend got me a stuffed seahorse with babies in the pouch because he knows I wish I could have a real seahorse and he knows I only have male stuffed animals (long story). SO it was touching. But a generic pink bear? He could've gotten her a hello kitty at least.

Gor-Juzzz_As_So
Talker
Talker

Post by Gor-Juzzz_As_So »

BaeAFByeFeliciaAsSo wrote:PiinkNotTanaSparkles
PiinkEspanolSparkles
HeyGuysiitsSamtanaSparkles
HeyCutiesSoTodayImTana
IWonASiilverPlayButtonJK*

nice name change, the haters don't get to me thooo ;]
It seems like for the past month they have had click bait titles on every video then they change part of it the next day. The views haven't increased though it's seems like they are around the same or less. Plus scams tits seem to be out in every Monday challenge now.

Looks like Dcap changed the channels videos from meeting fans to the touch my body challenge. :roll: they are so pathetic.

Also love the people that created YT accounts of scams anxiety and her couch!!! :rofl:

Return to “PiinkSparkles”