PiinkLipRoids (Part 48)

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PiinkLipRoids (Part 48)

Post by stars&rockets08 »

As usual, everything is terrible, ill-fitting, and use for/no place to wear it. It all looked like shit Tana would wearing partying. Who did she steal "moment from? I cringed every time she said it. I did like the Care Bear bit at the end. The slow-mo rewind thing, is a perfect example of little things, edited in, to make it more enjoyable.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Wait, she needed a wk to film and edit a haul??? :rofl:
Such gewd koawaltee videos and gewd ideas!!!

Jusging by the thumbnail its more crop shit, and nothing she will wear, let alone leave the house in. :roll:

headlessgummibear
Informer
Informer

Post by headlessgummibear »

If I thought she was smart enough to troll I would swear that she's trolling us every time she refers to these shitty quality, ill-fitting clothes as "classy". She calls these outfits classy & she is dead serious. Was she dropped on her head or something

Lydiae
Informer
Informer

Post by Lydiae »

Wow. She really does not have the body to pull off those hideous outfits.

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookish17 »

Props to the person who called that her newest high quality video would be a haul.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

wtf was that first gold outfit? Is she channeling Peg Bundy?? And what was with calling everything a "moment?" Watching too much Jeffree Star, Sam? :rofl:

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

Why didn't she post the Gucci haul? Is she too lazy to film it, or will douche bitch at her to wear the clothes if she doesn't have the excuse that she can't wear them until the video is filmed

LazyHughes
Informer
Informer

Post by LazyHughes »

Damn I am so behind on her videos I don’t know where the time goes. I’m going to catch up with them after dinner so she doesn’t ruin my appetite :rofl:

I made these the other day

I could have gone my whole life without seeing that!!!

She is literally her mom. So gross *facepalm*

Snaps are up to date til 1/7, uploading last weeks tomorrow and all of DCap’s soon. Gotta make the thread too asdfghjklasdfghjkl

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... dYA0CF9W2j

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

for someone that hates the feel of velvet she sure does buy a lot of velvet. if you hated it so much you wouldn't be buying it and rubbing your hands all over it. just another thing to make her seem quirky and #relatable
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

Omg she is SO WIDE. I don't even wanna hear her talking about being XS anymore.
Plus, is she seriously telling her fans to get fake Gucci clothes? If you can't afford it, then don't buy it at all.

Opheliayd
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Opheliayd »

Why lie about something so stupid like touching velvet? God, it doesn't even worth lying. When she tries on the outfit you can clearly see that she has no problem touching it. So you only have a problem with velvet when you hold the outfit to show us Sam? Yeah, so smart of you. If you're lying at least be a little bit careful.

Also I think she watches too much Jefree Star because her personality is shaping around who she watches at that time. It's so sad that she has no personality herself. Even Jefree Star isn't using "moment" that often, she is pathetic. :-?

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Plan on watching the haul today, but wanted to comment on fake brands!
Years ago, i wanna say when she lived at her parents and had that room with the side side room, she always bought fake bags and made some nonesense up about them, and how she only uses for a short period, so she doesnt see a problem with fakes.
My mission is going to be to find that video today? Hahaha
Buying fakes is tacky! If you cant afford the brand, you cant afford the look. By buying fake your supporting sweat shops (altho shes already doing that with these cheap china sites) and supporting fake companies.

Also, off topic what i was saying, but the velvet tracksuit... Tana recently bought one from a cheap site also. It looks good on her. Its green on her IG! Just take a minute to check it out, then look back at Scams! Haha HOW does anything she buy look sooo horrible on her?? :rofl:
I swear, it HAS to be her botched body, and ill fitting sizes? Cause she can buy the same exact thing as someone else and it looks good on them, but trash and cheap on her.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

So i watched the video..
She was clearly sent these for free first off. Plus she didnt show prices of anything!

If she picked out everything, why did she pick out all summer clothes? Its middle of winter in Canada!!! None of that stuff you would wear even in the summer. It was all ill fitting, and see through. Horrible quality!!!!
The last one she tried on she complained was too big! No. Those pants prob arent supposed to be hiked up to ur waist - the smallest part of ur body - they are prob meant to be worn on ur hips. They werent falling off her either, so they fit fine. But of course she had to complain about sizes and how shes an xxxxxs and a small suddenly is too big!

I also love the comments on the video of people saying she took a wk off for THIS? Hahaha its true!
She needs a schedual, and an exact time that she uploads.

sundayriley
Debater
Debater

Post by sundayriley »

Her velvet BS annoys me so much. I actually hate the feeling of velvet. Even if I like the look of something velvet I have to cut my loss because if it was on my body and my arm or something just grazed it it would drive me crazy.
Stop pretending Sam. You're not good at it.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

piinkfleeky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by piinkfleeky »

I just started her haul and that very first, silky beige two piece looks so poor koala-teeeee. It's thin, you can see her lumps and cellulite in her legs dimpled through the fabric. It's not work appropriate (Christ, Samantha) and just. Why. Why even pretend when you're physically showing the evidence of how shitty the clothes are :rofl: I'm surprised they're even sponsoring her. Surely she does them a disservice.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

piinkfleeky wrote:I just started her haul and that very first, silky beige two piece looks so poor koala-teeeee. It's thin, you can see her lumps and cellulite in her legs dimpled through the fabric. It's not work appropriate (Christ, Samantha) and just. Why. Why even pretend when you're physically showing the evidence of how shitty the clothes are :rofl: I'm surprised they're even sponsoring her. Surely she does them a disservice.
Okay, i thought maybe i was seeing it wrong, and couldnt pause a clear image, but yes!!!! The back of her thighs looked incredibly lumpy and cellulite!!! Like thats bad if you can see it through your clothing!!!!
Also, nude clothes - pants in general - should not be worn by ANYONE!!! I know she called it gold, but no! Hahaha
She always has weird camel toe with everything she wears! Barf!!!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Remember when she was on a waxing kick and getting her cooch waxed what seemed like every week? I just remembered that because that gif of dipshit grabbing her boobs reminded me of how when she got it done, she had to record herself showing him that she got waxed :rofl: She hasn't mentioned it in forever, so I guess that was a short-lived thrill.

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

Perfect opportunity to show off her Versace bag that is the same colour, but nope. Still won’t use it.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Mc cheater is trying to become a viner? He posted another video to his IG!
Its of him chopping lettuce like an idiot on their BARE counter top!!!!!!

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

The new vlog is perfect example of how she's actually funny on her own. When she's got being a try-hard. But... she totally seemed intoxicated, soooo. *shrugs*

Return to “PiinkSparkles”