• Advertisement

Charles "Best Out Of Three" Trippy - Part 45

Re: Charles "Best Out Of Three" Trippy - Part 45

Postby Mashula » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:32 pm

sharna_ wrote:In the podcast that Allie and Melissa had, Allie kind of slipped up and said the end of may was when they had officially started dating...oh shit maybe she said april

Well we already know that's a lie since we know that April 20th was the minigolf date with Danny and Lindsay. I do remember in one of the podcast she said that her and Charles were "talking for a couple of weeks" before they started dating, so.. April 20th is the minigolf date, lets assume this was their second date (since we know their first date was at the beach or whatever), so their first date took place a couple of days before that, then 'a couple of weeks' before that, that's way before the separation announcement. I remember in another podcast one of the girls that was a guest in the podcast flat out asked Allie when she and Charles started dating, there was like a 5 second silence then she completely avoided the question and changed the subject.
Mashula
Debater
Debater

Advertisement

Postby sharna_ » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:34 pm

Mashula wrote:
sharna_ wrote:In the podcast that Allie and Melissa had, Allie kind of slipped up and said the end of may was when they had officially started dating...oh shit maybe she said april

Well we already know that's a lie since we know that April 20th was the minigolf date with Danny and Lindsay. I do remember in one of the podcast she said that her and Charles were "talking for a couple of weeks" before they started dating, so.. April 20th is the minigolf date, lets assume this was their second date (since we know their first date was at the beach or whatever), so their first date took place a couple of days before that, then 'a couple of weeks' before that, that's way before the separation announcement. I remember in another podcast one of the girls that was a guest in the podcast flat out asked Allie when she and Charles started dating, there was like a 5 second silence then she completely avoided the question and changed the subject.

I remember that one! Allie said they would tell her off the air lol and it was April I don't know where I got May from.
sharna_
Debater
Debater

Postby Aurora_ » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:39 pm

Mashula wrote:

So the minigolf date was April 20. Assuming that was their second date and not 3rd or 4th etc, and the beach date was a 'couple days earlier', lets says April 18. And they were talking for at least a couple weeks before that. Exactly 14 days from April 18 would be April 4. Charles was still living with his wife at that time and kissing her goodnight in the vlogs....yet he was also flirting with Allie.

Tbh I always thought Charles and Allie had been talking online since at least November but that timeline would still make Charles look bad and explain why he refuses to answer basic questions like 'how long have you known each other?'

Yet there's still all those weird social media things to be addressed.

And if Allie really did wear a long black dress to their first date would she wear the same type of thing to their second? That makes me think the mini golf date either wasn't their second date or Allie lied about what was wearing knowing that date was on camera to make the dates look better
Aurora_
Talker
Talker

Postby Aurora_ » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:46 pm

sharna_ wrote:
Mashula wrote:

I remember that one! Allie said they would tell her off the air lol and it was April I don't know where I got May from.

Well that right there proves it. They don't remember when their first date was yet they can secretly tell this girl as long as the microphone isn't on? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:FU:

God f**k Charles and his bs, and Allie for going along with it for the money.

Seriously?! He deserves to go broke! Let his channel freakin die

What podcast is this, I want to hear it for myself
Aurora_
Talker
Talker

Postby Mashula » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:59 pm

I don't remember her saying she'll tell her off the air, it was basically: "so when did you and Charles started dating?" <5 second silence> Allie: "that's for another podcast" and then they just kept going.
Mashula
Debater
Debater

Postby sharna_ » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:03 pm

See that I dont know. Look in the descriptions of the podcasts and it should say a guest is on the podcast
sharna_
Debater
Debater

Postby sharna_ » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:23 pm

sharna_ wrote:See that I dont know. Look in the descriptions of the podcasts and it should say a guest is on the podcast

Found it! "Your Mom Gives BLOW JOBS!" and someone said it up there I was wrong she did say this was for another podcast. I kinda got some shit stirred up there oops sorry
sharna_
Debater
Debater

Postby SuperLurker » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:43 pm

sharna_ wrote:
sharna_ wrote:See that I dont know. Look in the descriptions of the podcasts and it should say a guest is on the podcast

Found it! "Your Mom Gives BLOW JOBS!" and someone said it up there I was wrong she did say this was for another podcast. I kinda got some shit stirred up there oops sorry

Oh god, do you have a timestamp for it? Thank you for finding the podcast, but listening to Allie spit out a story is insufferable.
SuperLurker
Informer
Informer

Postby sharna_ » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:07 pm

SuperLurker wrote:
sharna_ wrote:

Oh god, do you have a timestamp for it? Thank you for finding the podcast, but listening to Allie spit out a story is insufferable.

No problem and 23:10
sharna_
Debater
Debater

Postby OhReallyNow » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:12 pm

I can't stand listening to those podcasts. She said "like" over and over.
OhReallyNow
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby DirkDiggler » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:22 pm

So they just leave all three dogs in some cramped up room all day while these two go out and have their fun???!!! What the hell was the point of bringing the dogs then FFS???!!

And we all know how socially awkward Charles is....but so is freaking Olive Oyl. I guess they are made for each other. The way she tries so hard to be funny and overly-nice whenever they meet CtFxcers is cringy AF. And in today's vlog where she's talking about her wee lil' butt in little kid's faces when they were climbing the rope ladder....WTF? And the constant ragging on Charles for being stupid whenever they're around other people when in reality she's just as stupid as him. Bitch move, son.
DirkDiggler
Learner
Learner

Postby sharna_ » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:15 pm

DirkDiggler wrote:So they just leave all three dogs in some cramped up room all day while these two go out and have their fun???!!! What the hell was the point of bringing the dogs then FFS???!!

And we all know how socially awkward Charles is....but so is freaking Olive Oyl. I guess they are made for each other. The way she tries so hard to be funny and overly-nice whenever they meet CtFxcers is cringy AF. And in today's vlog where she's talking about her wee lil' butt in little kid's faces when they were climbing the rope ladder....WTF? And the constant ragging on Charles for being stupid whenever they're around other people when in reality she's just as stupid as him. Bitch move, son.

Those ctfxcers wern't kids lol and he is way worse. She is more normal off camera. At events you can see her in the background just chilling talking to people when Charles really is the awkward person. "Olive oyl" :rofl: good one
sharna_
Debater
Debater

Postby sharna_ » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:19 pm

OhReallyNow wrote:I can't stand listening to those podcasts. She said "like" over and over.

I was cringing the whole time trying to find what I was looking for but then I thought who am I to judge I say like a lot as well but hearing someone else say it is like geez do I sound like that lol
sharna_
Debater
Debater

Postby ewokfan11 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:27 am

Just my random 2 cents on their first date/meeting online issue. I re-watched the brain cancer diagnosis vlog from October 2013, and I noticed AS seemed totally checked out. Yes, she seemed sad, but NOT THAT sad. It seemed like she was only there because she HAD to be there - for the vlogs and to take care of Charles. Maybe she already knew something was up?

I've also always wondered if he hooked up on Warped Tour - pre-new Allie?!?! We know the other guys have, especially Danny. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
ewokfan11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby Sykes » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:40 am

ewokfan11 wrote:Just my random 2 cents on their first date/meeting online issue. I re-watched the brain cancer diagnosis vlog from October 2013, and I noticed AS seemed totally checked out. Yes, she seemed sad, but NOT THAT sad. It seemed like she was only there because she HAD to be there - for the vlogs and to take care of Charles. Maybe she already knew something was up?

I've also always wondered if he hooked up on Warped Tour - pre-new Allie?!?! We know the other guys have, especially Danny. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I seem to remember something about Alli Speed having left him and was staying with her parents in, I want to say June 2013. And she only came back when he had to have the second surgery or something. I don't remember the details or if my timeframe is correct but yeah, she could have been withdrawn like you said.
Sykes
Learner
Learner

Postby ewokfan11 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:26 am

Sykes wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:Just my random 2 cents on their first date/meeting online issue. I re-watched the brain cancer diagnosis vlog from October 2013, and I noticed AS seemed totally checked out. Yes, she seemed sad, but NOT THAT sad. It seemed like she was only there because she HAD to be there - for the vlogs and to take care of Charles. Maybe she already knew something was up?

I seem to remember something about Alli Speed having left him and was staying with her parents in, I want to say June 2013. And she only came back when he had to have the second surgery or something. I don't remember the details or if my timeframe is correct but yeah, she could have been withdrawn like you said.

Wow, I'd heard the rumors she moved out at one point, but never knew the dates. From this vlog it's OBVIOUS she's not living with him. He drops subtle hints, but looking back now - and knowing what we know - she's absolutely not living there.

https://youtu.be/wx9qqHy5EqI?list=PLzlUcy3l5Lsp5DhMFG44j8YDYt2XEZu3x
ewokfan11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby sharna_ » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:24 am

ewokfan11 wrote:
Sykes wrote:

Wow, I'd heard the rumors she moved out at one point, but never knew the dates. From this vlog it's OBVIOUS she's not living with him. He drops subtle hints, but looking back now - and knowing what we know - she's absolutely not living there.

Wow... I always thought that was a lie and I never looked into it. Now I know it really was the truth
sharna_
Debater
Debater

Postby sharna_ » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:58 am

And here he goes saying it's youtube fault that he isn't getting views :rofl:
sharna_
Debater
Debater

Postby Aurora_ » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:19 am

sharna_ wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
Sykes wrote:

Wow... I always thought that was a lie and I never looked into it. Now I know it really was the truth

I'm pretty sure their relationship was over in Spring of 2013. It's obvious how much Charles annoyed Alli and I remember Danny or Travis saying something about how the viewers don't see how they are off camera. That they fought like cats and dogs. I could totally picture that. I think Alli only came back because he landed himself in the hospital again.

You know what. I was gonna link a vlog here but it appears he deleted it. :rofl:

Quick google search suggests it was 8.28.13. 'Will you remarry me?'

Charles bought Alli a ringpop candy and 'proposed' with it. Her behavior, body language, tone of voice, EVERYTHING about her in that video screamed that she was disgusted by him. 100% only playing along (half-assed) for the vlog. You could even hear Charles in the background at one point begging her to go along with it for a second. And the rest of band seemed so awkward but Charles just kept pushing it.

At one point Alli dropped the ring/candy and it split in half. Someone yelled 'oh no, it's a sign!' jokingly but Alli's face said it all.

I think most people are pissed with Charles because all the evidence suggests he cheated on Alli. I think he was with Allie before officially separating with Alli S in April but as far as I can tell their relationship was already over. Everything was fake for the camera.

I don't care that he didn't wait until he was officially divorced because all parties involved were obviously ok with it. I care that he lied to all his viewers about it. Tried to shove it under the rug like it didn't happen and continues to do so 3 years later despite massive amounts of evidence suggesting otherwise. It's insulting. That's how you treat your fan base? The people who are the reason you have everything you do? The reason you own 2 half a million dollars houses. The reason you were actually able to afford 2 surgeries and chemotherapy?

And does anyone know how long divorce usually takes in FL? Everywhere I've lived it's a lot longer than 2 months, suggesting they filed WAY before they separated
Aurora_
Talker
Talker

Postby Aurora_ » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:48 am

sharna_ wrote:And here he goes saying it's youtube fault that he isn't getting views :rofl:

You're referring to his recent tweets? Man is he DENSE.

'YouTube must be delaying my view count'
'Only half of my viewers are subscribed. YouTube is unsubscribing you guys!'

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Honestly I'm not even sure anymore, is he doing this for an excuse as to his channel suffering or is he really stupid enough to believe that?

Charles your views are down EVERY weekend. People have lives and better things to do than watch your staged-ass vlogs. They're probably even lower this weekend because of the holiday. It's also the start of summer vacation for a lot of people.

As for half of the views not coming from subscribers....correlation does not imply causation. Many of his viewers are probably people like me who only occasionally watch anymore to keep up with the drama. I would never humor his pathetic self with a sub. Even for loyal viewers the sub button plays little purpose. He's a daily vlogger. Just check back every day for the new video :roll:
Aurora_
Talker
Talker

Postby sharna_ » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:19 pm

he addressed the cheating shit! Hey Charles! I know you're reading this :rofl:
sharna_
Debater
Debater

Postby thelonewolf » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:42 pm

sharna_ wrote:he addressed the cheating shit! Hey Charles! I know you're reading this :rofl:

Oh my god. This whole Q&A is a mess. It's a Charles rant in Q&A form. Blah blah blah.

But since we know he reads here... :)

I can't explain how frustrated I get when he tries to say how hard vlogging is and how it isn't your "typical" 9-5 job. HEY CHARLES - YOU CHOSE THIS LIFE. Don't say that you are "doing this for you guys" for one second. Nah man. This is for YOU. This is the lifestyle and job you chose. Do not complain about "not having weekends off" when NO ONE BUT YOU is forcing you to "work" on the weekends.

And if you didn't want people to make up rumors about you cheating on your wife, why not be transparent and honest with your subscribers, who "you are doing all of this for" in the first place? The internet is not stupid. We know how to investigate (especially when you leave key details in plain sight) and find holes in your stories.

He needs to either let all of this go, or finally, after YEARS - be honest with everyone.
thelonewolf
Learner
Learner

Postby Hey_Cupcake » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:12 pm

That whole Q&A can be neatly summed up with: boo-fucking-hoo. Let us all get out our tiny violins that you don't get weekends off, you sacrificed your marriage for vlogging, you felt betrayed when people felt like you were lying to them when you really were lying to them, and the channel really is dying.
Hey_Cupcake
Learner
Learner

Postby skittles » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:19 pm

Does he not understand most people who work a 9-5 wake up at 6am, get home at 6, and actually work positions that MATTER. And most people start work at like 8am these days. and people work on the weekends too Charles!!!

You wake up at noon and go to the beach and live in a nice house and travel. He's mentioned several times that editing and uploading the vlog is beyond second nature at this point. So what exactly is the hard part about vlogging??? And I actually like Allie sometimes but come on, she thought she'd have it totally made and basically moved in with Charles before summer 2014 ended. Parts of their life are hard, yes, but they're wayyyy too dramatic. One big reason I don't watch their vlogs anymore- they complain all the damn time about things they brought upon themselves.
skittles
Talker
Talker

Postby Wishesfireworks » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:34 pm

OMG!!! we knew this day would come, we've been all anticipating this moment - the moment where charles loser trippy makes up some excuse and blames youtube for this dying and suffering channel! lmfao charles and allie both blocked me on twitter and IG - sorry hon but I'll just hate on you here Charlie boy :) He's actually pathetic, I think he is so delusional from meds that he actually believes his own lies - that his dying channel is cause of youtube's 'algorithm" and whatever excuses he makes up in his mind... lol at this rate Charles isn't gonna get Alley #4... Allie Wes will leave cause her gold diggin ass didn't sign up for this. Charles actually makes Jesse from PVP look like the tolerable sane one... how??? LOL.
Wishesfireworks
Learner
Learner

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Charles Trippy
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge