TheDeFrancoFam Vlogs

Kinzie Kensington
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: TheDeFrancoFam Vlogs

Post by Kinzie Kensington »

geeze, she's such a rude catty asshole. the newest q&a video is a glaring example of that. getting mad at viewers for also addressing some questions to phil.. did she forget her channel is called THE DEFRANCO FAM? phil is a part of that 'fam' and is in a lot of vlogs with her. but yeah, keep talking down to your viewers, lindsay.

also lol @ her saying she keeps her political views on twitter and not on her yt channel. at least she's aware her subscribers would be dropping like flies if she brings in her awful, naive opinions in her vlogs.

wowwaz
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by wowwaz »

She seemed so put out to be doing that Q&A. She was so annoyed by every question, why even bother sheesh

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

wowwaz wrote:She seemed so put out to be doing that Q&A. She was so annoyed by every question, why even bother sheesh
Yeah half the video was her answering the questions addressed to Phil in a passive-aggressive way...what's the point then? Also, apparently she stopped working on the bag since her miscarriage. I understand having a miscarriage can be really hard to deal with but I don't know...

FlowersintheWind
Learner
Learner

Post by FlowersintheWind »

I have a feeling, since so many other YouTube mommies are pregnant, she'll be pregnant sometime soon. Phil is also itching for another kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SunnyDays
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SunnyDays »

Urdnot Wrex wrote:I have a feeling, since so many other YouTube mommies are pregnant, she'll be pregnant sometime soon. Phil is also itching for another kid.

They have been trying for a while now, Lindsay has talked about it in the vlogs. Sadly, she had a miscarriage in October...

Post by Guest »

i mean, the bag she was making was ugly anyways, so.....

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

It looked half assed. Story of her life though.

jackieds
Talker
Talker

Post by jackieds »

Is anyone else thinking she's pregnant again? Which has me worried since she just said on twitter that she was in the ER yesterday.
I can't remember when but sometime recently in a vlog she said she can't pick up Trey because she has "back problems" but I don't recall her ever talking about those back problems before or since then. Someone in the comments joked that she's really pregnant that's why she can't pick up Trey and it's had me thinking every since. I haven't been paying too close attention but I don't recall seeing her drink recently, not even during the Super Bowl party.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

jackieds wrote:Is anyone else thinking she's pregnant again? Which has me worried since she just said on twitter that she was in the ER yesterday.
I can't remember when but sometime recently in a vlog she said she can't pick up Trey because she has "back problems" but I don't recall her ever talking about those back problems before or since then. Someone in the comments joked that she's really pregnant that's why she can't pick up Trey and it's had me thinking every since. I haven't been paying too close attention but I don't recall seeing her drink recently, not even during the Super Bowl party.
she and phil have been trying for baby #2 for some time. she had a miscarriage a few months back, but it seems they wanted to keep trying. i think the er was because of something that happened to phil.
it's possible they finally did it but don't want to announce it right away, probably out of fear of another miscarriage
The Internet knows all your secrets

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

No. She posted a pic of her bracelet from the er and said it was her and not him.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

monak wrote:No. She posted a pic of her bracelet from the er and said it was her and not him.
oh i must've misunderstood it then. phil's tweet said "had to go to the er. i'm ok" and that made me think he was the one that had to go there and then tweeted that he was fine. i saw the tweet on his instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/BQyxcw-h2yA/ and if you look at the comments everyone seems to be assuming it was something that happened to him.
the thanking nurses and doctors and saying their niceness makes a difference makes me wonder if linz was pregnant and had another miscarriage
The Internet knows all your secrets

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

illegal_mind wrote:
monak wrote:No. She posted a pic of her bracelet from the er and said it was her and not him.
oh i must've misunderstood it then. phil's tweet said "had to go to the er. i'm ok" and that made me think he was the one that had to go there and then tweeted that he was fine. i saw the tweet on his instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/BQyxcw-h2yA/ and if you look at the comments everyone seems to be assuming it was something that happened to him.
the thanking nurses and doctors and saying their niceness makes a difference makes me wonder if linz was pregnant and had another miscarriage
For a moment I was tempted to ask him if the nurses and doctors being helpful meant that they could troll people on Twitter in their free time without their lives being declared worthless and meaningless by him... but then I realized he is already sensitive about criticism, at a time of personal struggle, if he did see my comment and decided to respond I would just get an angry mob after me.

After recent events it's become pretty clear that you can't call out Phil in any sort of sharp way unless you want to get harassed... and I really don't, nor do I feel like making a Twitter account solely for that.

Too bad it's come to this. He will only respond to criticism when it's a kick in the nuts, and he will only respond to it by setting his lynch mob on you.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

RestingBitch
Informer
Informer

Post by RestingBitch »

Urgh I hope she's not pregnant.

The woman seems to struggle with Trey and life in general, She may just have a breakdown if she has to manage another child at the same time.

calliepaige84
Debater
Debater

Post by calliepaige84 »

I hope she didn't have a miscarriage. She has had such a rough couple years with infertility issues.

calliepaige84
Debater
Debater

Post by calliepaige84 »

Yay they are pregnant!!!!!!!!!

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

I'm happy for them!!

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

I'm happy for them!!

calliepaige84
Debater
Debater

Post by calliepaige84 »

Me too, I think they are both great parents

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Poor kid. I know what it's like to have pricks for parents. Well, congrats on the next cash cow I guess. Hope that YouTube thing works out otherwise she might have to actually get off her ass and get a job.

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

I'm happy they are pregnant because they've been trying for a long time.

With that said, listening to her talk about it in her last video was difficult. She sounded like she was out of it.

Return to “Phil DeFranco / SourceFed / TheDeFrancoFam”