Brittani Louise Taylor

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
MiraMari
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Louise Taylor

Post by MiraMari »

ICE deports man wanted for attempted aggravated murder in Serbia
I hope this is not the same person
https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ice-d ... der-serbia

I wonder if he snuck back into the US under a different name after being deported. If BLT found out and confronted him, he could've turned violent. This is such a crazy story.
I'm sure if she is going to court against him, she probably can't legally say anything yet.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Forevergauc »

MiraMari wrote:ICE deports man wanted for attempted aggravated murder in Serbia
https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ice-d ... der-serbia

I wonder if he snuck back into the US under a different name after being deported. If BLT found out and confronted him, he could've turned violent. This is such a crazy story.
I'm sure if she is going to court against him, she probably can't legally say anything yet.
Doesn't look anything like him. That would be absolutely insane if it was him. Poor Brit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MiraMari
Learner
Learner

Post by MiraMari »

Forevergauc wrote:
MiraMari wrote:ICE deports man wanted for attempted aggravated murder in Serbia
[url]<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ice-d ... der-serbia[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>ice</span><span>.</span><span>gov</span><span>/</span><span>news</span><span>/</span><span>releases</span><span>/</span><span>ice</span><span>-</span><span>deports</span><span>-</span><span>man</span><span>-</span><span>wanted</span><span>-</span><span>attempted</span><span>-</span><span>aggravated</span><span>-</span><span>murder</span><span>-</span><span>serbia</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>]

Doesn't look anything like him. That would be absolutely insane if it was him. Poor Brit

Yeah I was on my phone and it only showed the guy being taken away but not the picture of his face. Totally not him.

I still think he stole someone's identity or something and got caught and then reacted badly to her finding out.

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

IM dyyyying to what went down but I i respect her for not sharing.

MiraMari
Learner
Learner

Post by MiraMari »

I saw that she had another court date next Friday I believe. I wonder if she will say something after everything is settled in court and Milos can no longer see her or the baby. What caught me off guard was that the court files said weapon was turned in or sold, and that the baby had to be removed from home aka Brittani moving out. It's just a really strange case and scary sounding. If for some reason he threatened her life, I am happy that she got away and no one was hurt.

dar90
Learner
Learner

Post by dar90 »

MiraMari wrote:I saw that she had another court date next Friday I believe. I wonder if she will say something after everything is settled in court and Milos can no longer see her or the baby. What caught me off guard was that the court files said weapon was turned in or sold, and that the baby had to be removed from home aka Brittani moving out. It's just a really strange case and scary sounding. If for some reason he threatened her life, I am happy that she got away and no one was hurt.
Where did you read that?

MiraMari
Learner
Learner

Post by MiraMari »

I hope this posts.. I didn't know how else to post it. Looks like Brittany hired a really good family court attorney while I can't find much on Milos attorney.

Joygirl42
Learner
Learner

Post by Joygirl42 »

Woah
Those are some serious charges :/
Explains why she has been so mum about everything.

Wat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wat »

:(

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Judging from these tidbits of info, the picture I'm seeing is that he got violent and/or threatened her and the baby with a gun.

It's so strange. There are a million other women on YT whom I could see attracting that kind of drama in their lives. They'd do a storytime video about how things got out of control and you wouldn't be a bit surprised.

But with Brittani, I'd think nothing like this would ever happen to her--that she would have seen some red flags early on or she just wouldn't have been attracted to him in the first place.

dar90
Learner
Learner

Post by dar90 »

Yeah, that's just surreal... even though he seemed a bit off, I would never think that he's the type of person that would threaten his child and girlfriend with a gun. That's a very unexpected turn.

MiraMari
Learner
Learner

Post by MiraMari »

It takes a strong willed person to know when to leave a violent situation because so many people cannot and end up suffering. :respekt:
I hope all works in her favor in court and maybe she'll officially end up changing baby's name to Rex. I am sure his name must be an awful reminder.

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

Brittani is a very strong woman for leaving his ass in the dust.

I hope for all the best & I do hope she changes babies name <3

eyecandy017
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by eyecandy017 »

Strong woman aside...her hair looks really bad and damaged, almost straw-like
"I stand behind my decision to avoid salad and other disgusting things." -Leslie Knope :love2:

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

I understand she still might be feeling shell-shocked and trying to figure out which direction to take her life, but I'm still perplexed how she is making any money.

According to Social Blade (who knows how accurate that site is) she is making $288 - $4.6K/month on YT. Let's say she's making about $2500/month. I suppose, since she's not paying rent and probably utilities, that would be enough to cover food and baby essentials.

I'm just curious... Has she lived off of YT revenue all these years? Does she have any other skills? She mentioned writing "a book". Is she a decent writer? I can't see her being an actress or even a comedic actress. Maybe hosting something? The only I ever found really impressive about her was her video editing skills. But I can't see her being the type who would enjoy being behind the scenes editing for other people.

dar90
Learner
Learner

Post by dar90 »

According to imdb, she had a few small roles in TV over the years, plus she hosted something called Tube Top.
I have no idea how she could afford to live in that nice house she had. Maybe an inheritance?

Poniesftw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Poniesftw »

wealthy family clearly, though Brittani is a hard worker in her own right. Makes even more since why Milos targeted her, always felt something off about him, I questioned what he really saw in her since he seemed like this hot-shot doctor but I guess he fooled us all too.
We are all simply fans that can see through your bullsh*t.

foreverthine
Informer
Informer

Post by foreverthine »

Where did the gun thing come from? Did I miss a post??

Lilz94
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Lilz94 »

I've just watched her video, I used to watch way back in the day cuz of Shane Dawson. It's so weird how she has a baby now, and since then I've had two. But wow I can sorta relate to her story. Whatever happened with her baby daddy apparently, I was Ina similar situation where I married a guy and moved to the uk gave up everything, had a baby with him and he turned out to be a totally different person .. went through a year of nightmare with this guy until I finally got back home. It's honestly frightenenig how people can lie so much about their identity and lives.. I honestly feel for her because raising a kid alone is not easy, and it's another pill to swallow tpwhen you've been cheated, or lied to. All I can advise is really get to know whoever you're with, and always be careful, never just trust someone fully.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

foreverthine wrote:Where did the gun thing come from? Did I miss a post??
MiraMari posted a link to this screen cap:

https://imgur.com/Kc933XT

Look under "Events and Happenings".

Return to “A-M”