Hailey Reese

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
KayMurc
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hailey Reese

Post by KayMurc »

I didn't see a thread for her. She's growing crazy fast right now. I found her at 54k and now she's at 134K in what seemed like no time!

Thoughts on her? I like the way she talks, but something seems off about her. I can't quite figure out what it is. It could just be me :rofl:

leafyisthere
Learner
Learner

Re: Hailey Reese

Post by leafyisthere »

I really want to believe her but sometimes she and her family just come off as so crazy. (But I really do like her) BTW what was that bikini haul thing?I guess it was sponsored but I hate when girls do random beauty videos just cause it's easy to do and they're girls. Like it wasn't that bad but it doesn't match her content. Oh and I HATE her intro it's so loud and obnoxious other than that she's pretty cool :tu:

leafyisthere
Learner
Learner

Post by leafyisthere »

KayMurc wrote: Thoughts on her? I like the way she talks, but something seems off about her. I can't quite figure out what it is. It could just be me :rofl:
yeah she has that kind of overly peppy beauty guru voice and talks kind of breathy? is that what you meant?

Snarknado
Informer
Informer

Post by Snarknado »

Yeah! I'm glad someone started a thread on her. I used to really enjoy her videos when I first found her channel, but now she's bordering on Loey Lane territory where she's apparently haunted 24/7. I understand that this is a popular topic for videos, but there are ways to have a paranormal channel without claiming that all the experiences have happened to you, 'cause let's be real, we know it's BS! Paranormal Kativity & Britty44 both manage to have paranormal channels without making everything about themselves, she could take a page from them.

Also I was surprised that she is only like 19 or 20. I honestly thought she was late 20s/early 30s!

grav3yardgirl
Learner
Learner

Post by grav3yardgirl »

This girl, Loey, and simplynessa are all cut from the same shitty annoying cloth. They're ruining Youtube's paranormal community and Youtube in general.

She's so transparent. In one video she was like "To up the quality of my content, I'm opening a PATREON blablah." Girl stfu you just want more money from your followers. She's always rubbed me the wrong way. In one video with her grandma, the way she talked to her was like she's talking to a stranger? lmao Like the way she said "You're so cute" to her grandma and the way she held her face. lol Idk probably just me, she's probably naturally awkward (bad awkward).

And the way she talks/baby talks echjkh

Nazzababy13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nazzababy13 »

^^Yeah i agree! Something about her seems really fake, maybe it’s just the way she talks? Don’t know though.. I appreciate her constancy with uploading everyday for halloween, but yeah I feel like something about her is off, and sometimes she makes little things that can be explained away logically into a big “paranormal” deal and stuff.. idk though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nazzababy13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nazzababy13 »

Halloween*

forestsoul
Lurker
Lurker

Post by forestsoul »

I used to really like her. Maybe it becuase I got seriously bored of LoeyLane and I was looking for something new. But these days...I don’t know. She’s starting to rub me the wrong way. I think it’s her tweets. Idk, I’m in the place where i want to like her buuuuuuut I think I might not like her soon...if that makes sense at all haha
"...And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul." —John Muir :love2:

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

I really like her and she does put a lot of effort in her videos. She seems very sweet

Hattersdomain
Learner
Learner

Post by Hattersdomain »

I find some of her videos really interested but I don't like how she automatically believes everything is paranormal. Also the stories that have apparently happened to her or her family seem too much, I think she probably exaggerates.

A example of this could be when she was going the tunnel and her cousin found it she tried to play it as something calling her but her mum and cousin was just laughing at it like a coincidence.

Snarknado
Informer
Informer

Post by Snarknado »

It funny how several is us compared to her Loey, and look who she did a “collab” with! I really don’t get calling something a collab when there was literally no collaboration whatsoever. They weren’t in each other’s videos, they didn’t cover the same topic...honestly it seems to me like Hailey probably had a paid deal with Loey to be mentioned in her video and she did the same in hers every though Loey doesn’t need the exposure from her. Loey was going on and on about how they are such great friends, yet she lives in LA, Hailey lives in Canada and neither have mentioned each other before.

Ghost365
Learner
Learner

Post by Ghost365 »

Okay, so I really wanted to like Hailey but I can't after tonight. I subbed at 20K, before she got her boost of subs. She later posted the video about Shane, how she was worried about him doing the spooky boy videos and how it's "wrong to provoke spirits" and whatnot. It seemed to me to be snobbish and almost condescending in manner, but whatever. Then it went to her going to the haunted hostel and tunnel thing which, in my opinion, is doing pretty much the same thing and was hypocritical of her. No, she didn't use a Ouija board or any other tools (then) but I believe going into a place that you know has spirits with the intent of having something happen and recording it is provoking them too. I shrugged it off until the Roosevelt collab with Loey. They were using cameras, that BooBuddy ghost sensing bear, and EVP/ghost sensing apps to try to get something to happen. I'm not shading the content, just the hypocrisy of Hailey changing her predilections and trying to spin it by saying something along the lines of "Loey has a special way to do it" Hell no. I totally disagree because again, intention is everything and if you go in with that mindset you're going to attract and provoke. But tonight was the final push for me.. She posted a video discussing the validity of the Dear David Twitter feed and how it could all be a lie or some sort of promo for Buzzfeed or some book? People started to comment how her channel is basically the same thing as that feed because really there is no true proof for her channel either and that she could be lying or exaggerating her stories. Hailey started replying to these comments and basically fueled the fire of her bat shit followers to berate and belittle them while some of the commenters were telling her they like her, they just don't know how they can solely believe her just because she says so while discounting someone else's story. She had nothing else to say other than basically "Oh well, thanks for the views!"
Hows her outro go again?...
Oh yea, "Do all things with kindness!"
-crickets-
She then took to Twitter to tell everyone that if she wanted to clickbait and lie that it'd be super easy, but she only makes authentic family content. How she hates being so sensitive, and crying in private so easily. I feel like this is so manipulative and gross. Instead of being above the comments she deemed negative (while showing her fans that she lives by her own damn motto) she decided that if they didn't believe her then they're the enemy and now her next video is going to be on "how to cope with these negative/mean people."
Am I the only one who sees this bullshittery right now? Am I crazy? What do you guys think?

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

JiminHasMyJams
Stalker
Stalker

Post by JiminHasMyJams »

I liked her at first... but now.... I can’t stand her. The collab with Loey was so so fake. Any time there was ANY sort of noise or movement they would say it’s paranormal. There was a time when the curtain moved and Loey was like “did you see that? The curtain moved” yeah no shit if there’s a vent or air conditioner then it will make a curtain move. It’s not like the curtain was magically pulled all the way open, it barely even flintched.

We know she has a manager and works with the entertainment industry, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s just acting out a script. It’d also wouldn’t surprise me if they’re buying subscribers, because she gained a ton of subscribers basically over night.

And the giveaway she did when she hit 100k... anyone who entered had to follow all her social media accounts and like a certain number of her Instagram pictures (so bribery for likes and follows?) and the girl who did win never even got anything. It’s pretty messed up to say you’re doing a giveaway and say who won then never actually send anything... She also told her fans to send her fan art they’ve done of Hailey and that she was going to make something awesome with the fan art she was sent, but there’s literally been nothing with any of the fan art...

There’s so many things that bug me. She seems so fake like a manufactured Barbie doll who’s payed to do and say whatever her managers tell her.

Louzahhh
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Louzahhh »

That elf in a shelf story was so ridiculously fake

whydaisydaisy
Stalker
Stalker

Post by whydaisydaisy »

Hey new account here!
So why didn’t Hailey post her music video on her music channel? She decided to post it on her “paranormal” channel

funkyfeline
Learner
Learner

Post by funkyfeline »

Hey, also new account here, if that's necessary to say lmao. Also, ex "Reese's Peace" :rofl: Which I'll get to why. Surely the reason she posted the music video on that channel is because she has much more subscribers, bc she's more "famous" for her paranormal stories versus her singing, because well, frankly her singing is painfully average. I mean she has an averagely pretty voice but it's nothing very special (besides in her own little unique way), but in the grand scheme of things, she's pretty painfully average like I said. She can sing, but she can't SING, if you know what I mean lol. So now the reason I unsubbed was due to a stupid little dispute on IG. She posted a screenshot of that "must haves" video where she was promoting real leather which many of her fans were not happy about which is totally understandable, I mean it's 2017, we're better than that, come on now. But in the screenshot she was not only once again promoting leather to her hundreds of thousands of fans, but she was getting sponsored by them too. Vegan or not, I think that's pretty shitty, and I'm sorry to anyone who disagrees, but I don't understand how you could possibly justify promoting the skin of tortured beings just for some extra cash, which I'm SURE she already makes enough of. But the fact that she's been talking about going vegan just KINDA makes it even more tacky, ESPECIALLY after all the backlash/fans attempting to educate her on why the leather industry is so fucked up and why it's especially fucked up to promote it to hundreds of thousands of people. I completely get that going vegan can be a process, and I do not judge anyone for not being vegan or making mistakes/having slip ups in the transition period, like you accidentally or consciously eat meat or animal products? You accidentally or consciously buy something that was tested on animals? You accidentally or consciously buy a little leather or whatever? That's all fine, everyone makes mistakes, you'll get there eventually, just keep educating yourself and trying your best! You consciously promote leather to the world, knowing the horrors of the leather industry, just so you can make a little extra money? THAT'S taking it too far lol. Like, NOT PROMOTING cruelty is LITERALLY the easiest part of going vegan, not that that's something most people do lol, but that's just an obvious no-no if you're informed, which she clearly is :/ Getting sponsored by a leather company AND promoting it for the second time AFTER making a video promoting it and trying to downplay it like "oh I didn't buy this they sent it to me, I try to buy faux" (which makes no sense because if you're aware that supporting the leather industry is fucked up, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU PROMOTING IT and then go on to get sponsored by them and promote it a second time lol) AND AFTER receiving backlash from a lot of your fans. THAT is not just a little mistake, THAT is not justifiable, THAT is pure ignorance, egoism, and materialism imho. So obviously when I saw this post on Instagram I was pretty annoyed and disappointed, so I made a comment being as nice as I could manage, and I was super nice despite what could be perceived as a couple slightly snooty remarks, but I was feeling very passionate and also not in a great headspace, but I mean that was truly just so inauthentic and ignorant of her to promote that shit for the second time, AFTER receiving backlash, AND after trying to downplay it in the video despite promoting it as a "must have", ("they sent this to me for free I try to buy faux") AND after "going vegan". But despite what could be perceived as a few slightly snooty remarks, I was very respectful and accentuated the fact that I'm a fan and that I love and respect her and I'm just trying to open her eyes and help her become a little more self aware. So instead of addressing the situation like a mature adult, she deleted the comment. So I commented again literally saying nothing but "wow, it sure is a nice feeing when someone you admire deletes your comment of genuine concern :/". And basically all she had to say was "this is why so many people run away from veganism, you must not care about the animals if you don't appreciate the other changes I've made, how sad" lmao. Liiike first of all I barely even bought up veganism and I was not trying to downplay her positive changes at all, I was mainly just addressing the fact that she's yet again promoting this shit after in her "must haves" video she was all "I didn't pay for this, I try to buy faux" and received a lot of civil backlash/people just trying to educate her. So apparently she doesn't really care as much about her "Reese's Peaces" as she so boisterously leads on, since she disregards and doesn't even appreciate their guidance, deletes comments of genuine concern because she has so little self awareness that she cannot handle or admit when she's wrong/being ignorant, or have a mature, understanding conversation with a fan who has a valid point, and instead says I must not love the animals?! Girl, I'M not the one promoting their skin to hundreds of thousands of people for some extra money to buy more leather handbags and animal tested beauty products, IM the one here respectfully trying to educate you on why you shouldn't be doing that shit lmao. And before I had the chance to reply, which I actually spent a long fucking time doing, since I had typed something up, and it wouldn't post, because I didn't realize she disabled comments so I started over, she deleted those comments too, and then disabled them altogether. Like wow, WHAT a role model. After that I was initially actually really hurt and incredibly anxious because I was a fan and I had admired her and I really thought she was authentic and compassionate and understanding and kind, and I had literally poured so much love and energy into what I was going to comment next and was even going to apologize for anything I said that may have offended her, I just wanted to make amends. But I'm actually glad she deleted and disabled comments because after that CATTY ASS reply, at least I now know what kind of person she truly is.

funkyfeline
Learner
Learner

Post by funkyfeline »

Hey, also new account here, if that's necessary to say lmao. Also, ex "Reese's Peace" :rofl: Which I'll get to why. Surely the reason she posted the music video on that channel is because she has much more subscribers, bc she's more "famous" for her paranormal stories versus her singing, because well, frankly her singing is painfully average. I mean she has an averagely pretty voice but it's nothing very special (besides in her own little unique way), but in the grand scheme of things, she's pretty painfully average like I said. She can sing, but she can't SING, if you know what I mean lol. So now the reason I unsubbed was due to a stupid little dispute on IG. She posted a screenshot of that "must haves" video where she was promoting real leather which many of her fans were not happy about which is totally understandable, I mean it's 2017, we're better than that, come on now. But in the screenshot she was not only once again promoting leather to her hundreds of thousands of fans, but she was getting sponsored by them too. Vegan or not, I think that's pretty shitty, and I'm sorry to anyone who disagrees, but I don't understand how you could possibly justify promoting the skin of tortured beings just for some extra cash, which I'm SURE she already makes enough of. But the fact that she's been talking about going vegan just KINDA makes it even more tacky, ESPECIALLY after all the backlash/fans attempting to educate her on why the leather industry is so fucked up and why it's especially fucked up to promote it to hundreds of thousands of people. I completely get that going vegan can be a process, and I do not judge anyone for not being vegan or making mistakes/having slip ups in the transition period, like you accidentally or consciously eat meat or animal products? You accidentally or consciously buy something that was tested on animals? You accidentally or consciously buy a little leather or whatever? That's all fine, everyone makes mistakes, you'll get there eventually, just keep educating yourself and trying your best! You consciously promote leather to the world, knowing the horrors of the leather industry, just so you can make a little extra money? THAT'S taking it too far lol. Like, NOT PROMOTING cruelty is LITERALLY the easiest part of going vegan, not that that's something most people do lol, but that's just an obvious no-no if you're informed, which she clearly is :/ Getting sponsored by a leather company AND promoting it for the second time AFTER making a video promoting it and trying to downplay it like "oh I didn't buy this they sent it to me, I try to buy faux" (which makes no sense because if you're aware that supporting the leather industry is fucked up, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU PROMOTING IT and then go on to get sponsored by them and promote it a second time lol) AND AFTER receiving backlash from a lot of your fans. THAT is not just a little mistake, THAT is not justifiable, THAT is pure ignorance, egoism, and materialism imho. So obviously when I saw this post on Instagram I was pretty annoyed and disappointed, so I made a comment being as nice as I could manage, and I was super nice despite what could be perceived as a couple slightly snooty remarks, but I was feeling very passionate and also not in a great headspace, but I mean that was truly just so inauthentic and ignorant of her to promote that shit for the second time, AFTER receiving backlash, AND after trying to downplay it in the video despite promoting it as a "must have", ("they sent this to me for free I try to buy faux") AND after "going vegan". But despite what could be perceived as a few slightly snooty remarks, I was very respectful and accentuated the fact that I'm a fan and that I love and respect her and I'm just trying to open her eyes and help her become a little more self aware. So instead of addressing the situation like a mature adult, she deleted the comment. So I commented again literally saying nothing but "wow, it sure is a nice feeing when someone you admire deletes your comment of genuine concern :/". And basically all she had to say was "this is why so many people run away from veganism, you must not care about the animals if you don't appreciate the other changes I've made, how sad" lmao. Liiike first of all I barely even bought up veganism and I was not trying to downplay her positive changes at all, I was mainly just addressing the fact that she's yet again promoting this shit after in her "must haves" video she was all "I didn't pay for this, I try to buy faux" and received a lot of civil backlash/people just trying to educate her. So apparently she doesn't really care as much about her "Reese's Peaces" as she so boisterously leads on, since she disregards and doesn't even appreciate their guidance, deletes comments of genuine concern because she has so little self awareness that she cannot handle or admit when she's wrong/being ignorant, or have a mature, understanding conversation with a fan who has a valid point, and instead says I must not love the animals?! Girl, I'M not the one promoting their skin to hundreds of thousands of people for some extra money to buy more leather handbags and animal tested beauty products, IM the one here respectfully trying to educate you on why you shouldn't be doing that shit lmao. And before I had the chance to reply, which I actually spent a long fucking time doing, since I had typed something up, and it wouldn't post, because I didn't realize she disabled comments so I started over, she deleted those comments too, and then disabled them altogether. Like wow, WHAT a role model. After that I was initially actually really hurt and incredibly anxious because I was a fan and I had admired her and I really thought she was authentic and compassionate and understanding and kind, and I had literally poured so much love and energy into what I was going to comment next and was even going to apologize for anything I said that may have offended her, I just wanted to make amends. But I'm actually glad she deleted and disabled comments because after that CATTY ASS reply, at least I now know what kind of person she truly is.

grav3yardgirl
Learner
Learner

Post by grav3yardgirl »

That's her plan all along. Do paranormal for views, subs, and attention. Then she'll slowly inject her "music." It's bait-and-switch.

Also, just found out she's only 21? Thought she's in her late 20s/early 30s.

xofatbaby
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by xofatbaby »

is it just me or do her top teeth look fake? like there seems to be something off

thegirlnamedbob
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by thegirlnamedbob »

xofatbaby wrote:is it just me or do her top teeth look fake? like there seems to be something off
I was wondering the same. They look like veneers to me.

Return to “A-M”