I'm Just Here For The Tea

SpottedZebra
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: I'm Just Here For The Tea

Post by SpottedZebra »

For the sake of fairness, HFTT took a stand and said she does not support any of this behavior.

That is the good and the honorable thing to do Sam!

It is great that you are standing against these bullies.

This is not behavior that should be supported in any way.

Please talk to them HFTT, they bring your name up up and right and make it sound like you are pulling strings in the back.

And a big thanks to petty Paige, seems like she was the one that took initiative to stop it.

In their very short existence this group led a person to have sexual behavior in public (HFTT showed up in those streams), they doxxed a person that wanted to keep her privacy (you showed up said nothing), and now this, the time to end was due. Thank you.

SpottedZebra
Talker
Talker

Post by SpottedZebra »

BeautyTruthSleuth wrote:
SpottedZebra wrote:Just heard sheschristie and all the HFTT peeps harassed a person relentlessly thinking that is person is me.

HFTT that is disgusting behavior, put some control over the people that follow you.

I know how messy you all are, I am not involved with any of you, I have only addressed you through here.

Have some shame.
that's awful. you'd think for someone who can dig into a guru and put 2=2 together that she would look into this more.
My very first post here was to warn people that this was going to end very badly.

The moment these people started to vouch for Pi's and the behavior of serious slander and bullying I saw the gig was up.

Seeing the aggregate stuff of their behavior probably helps instead of the scattered stuff that they do in streams and Twitter's.

Sam always had an excellent track record with everything she did, I was shocked to see her swayed by these Ill formed individuals.

The fact that sheschristie, siah, hello Jon, and well the list is extensive, sat for who knows how many hours digging in to other people's lives in the name of HFTT (always hashtagging cunteas, and mimicking sam, praising Sam effusively whenever Sam entered the house). Keep in mind that this was visible to every single person.

Not satisfied with their destructive behavior they took it to a private platform. The internet is forever, the receipts are all out there. One moment they are going in on someone, the other they are receiving praises of love by Sam.

Does
Not
Look
Good

If this is truly over and sam's stand is truthful, my fingers are bound to not talk about any of these horrible people again.

Their only relevance came from their smear behavior on the community.

AND AGAIN BECAUSE THAT LITTLE GROUP SEEMS TO HAVE FAILED THE MOST BASIC READING COMPREHENSION: STOP SPECULATING OVER PEOPLES IDENTITIES, I WAS NEVER IN ANY GROUP, I WAS NEVER IN ANY OF YOUR STREAMS, I HAVE NEVER EXCHANGED A SINGLE CHARACTER WITH YOU. GTFO TAKE A DEEP LOOK AT WHAT YOU ARE DOING, STOP SAYING YOU ARE DOING THESE THINGS IN THE NAME OF HFTT, YOU SULLIED YOUR NAME AND YOU SULLIED HERS.

GET A HOBBY

gossipchick90
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipchick90 »

SpottedZebra wrote:
BeautyTruthSleuth wrote:
SpottedZebra wrote:Just heard sheschristie and all the HFTT peeps harassed a person relentlessly thinking that is person is me.

HFTT that is disgusting behavior, put some control over the people that follow you.

I know how messy you all are, I am not involved with any of you, I have only addressed you through here.

Have some shame.
that's awful. you'd think for someone who can dig into a guru and put 2=2 together that she would look into this more.
My very first post here was to warn people that this was going to end very badly.

The moment these people started to vouch for Pi's and the behavior of serious slander and bullying I saw the gig was up.

Seeing the aggregate stuff of their behavior probably helps instead of the scattered stuff that they do in streams and Twitter's.

Sam always had an excellent track record with everything she did, I was shocked to see her swayed by these Ill formed individuals.

The fact that sheschristie, siah, hello Jon, and well the list is extensive, sat for who knows how many hours digging in to other people's lives in the name of HFTT (always hashtagging cunteas, and mimicking sam, praising Sam effusively whenever Sam entered the house). Keep in mind that this was visible to every single person.

Not satisfied with their destructive behavior they took it to a private platform. The internet is forever, the receipts are all out there. One moment they are going in on someone, the other they are receiving praises of love by Sam.

Does
Not
Look
Good

If this is truly over and sam's stand is truthful, my fingers are bound to not talk about any of these horrible people again.

Their only relevance came from their smear behavior on the community.

AND AGAIN BECAUSE THAT LITTLE GROUP SEEMS TO HAVE FAILED THE MOST BASIC READING COMPREHENSION: STOP SPECULATING OVER PEOPLES IDENTITIES, I WAS NEVER IN ANY GROUP, I WAS NEVER IN ANY OF YOUR STREAMS, I HAVE NEVER EXCHANGED A SINGLE CHARACTER WITH YOU. GTFO TAKE A DEEP LOOK AT WHAT YOU ARE DOING, STOP SAYING YOU ARE DOING THESE THINGS IN THE NAME OF HFTT, YOU SULLIED YOUR NAME AND YOU SULLIED HERS.

GET A HOBBY
I saw Petty Paige's stream today and I have a few things to say:

1) That group is toxic. What Paige said is very truthful: they became the trolls themselves. Doxxing people, spending hours online hunting, bullying that girl Jess and whoever said something bad about Sam... They are pathetic. Sheschristie is their JK.

2) There were people in that stream saying that Paige was right, praising her for speaking up... but they are part of Christie's troll group!!! They are Sam's friends!!! I don't know which back they are stabbing, but make no mistakes... they are being false!!! Bow, Jake, DeepThoughts, Harley... They were all troll hunting and they are Sam's friends.

3) Bc of #2, I don't really know what to think about Sam's attitude. She says she wants no part in this, but... this kind of behavior has been happening for a while. Why is she only talking about this now? Is it bc Petty Paige called her out? Are you really trying to tell me that you didn't know what YOUR friends have been doing ONLINE all this time? When you actually went to some streams yourself? Idk... Her timing here feels odd...
Trashtalk is what I do and I love it :FU:

BeautyTruthSleuth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautyTruthSleuth »

SpottedZebra wrote:For the sake of fairness, HFTT took a stand and said she does not support any of this behavior.
Of course she did, because she is getting called out for it by those who once supported her and she bullies people all the time. but if by the small chance this ends up being sincere and she wants to put a stop to it, then I applaud her and wish her well with that. but, it's kind of hard to undo something when too much damage has been done and too many lies were told.

As the old saying goes.... "The Internet is Forever"

SpottedZebra
Talker
Talker

Post by SpottedZebra »

BeautyTruthSleuth wrote:
SpottedZebra wrote:For the sake of fairness, HFTT took a stand and said she does not support any of this behavior.
Of course she did, because she is getting called out for it by those who once supported her and she bullies people all the time. but if by the small chance this ends up being sincere and she wants to put a stop to it, then I applaud her and wish her well with that. but, it's kind of hard to undo something when too much damage has been done and too many lies were told.

Being selective on what one reads is not a good look, here is what I said on my very next post:

"

Does
Not
Look
Good

"

I was completely clear.

BeautyTruthSleuth
Gossiper
Gossiper

SpottedZebra wrote:
BeautyTruthSleuth wrote:

Being in selective on what one reads is not a good look, here is what I said on my very next post:

"

Does
Not
Look
Good

"

I was completely clear.
I was clear as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gossipchick90
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipchick90 »

BeautyTruthSleuth wrote:
SpottedZebra wrote:
BeautyTruthSleuth wrote:

Being in selective on what one reads is not a good look, here is what I said on my very next post:

"

Does
Not
Look
Good

"

I was completely clear.
I was clear as well.

Sam is not being truthful. However, I think those trolls have taken a break. Idk for how long.

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

You mean to tell me that people are talking to the Horse Lisperer through the thread, yet she doesn't have the balls to actually post in it? I'm not sure why and how this chick got "popular" or why even someone of her caliber has stans and minions, but it is quite pathetic. I watched a handful of her videos when she first started making videos, but her shtick got old quick, just like the others.

SpottedZebra
Talker
Talker

Post by SpottedZebra »

lolomgstop wrote:You mean to tell me that people are talking to the Horse Lisperer through the thread, yet she doesn't have the balls to actually post in it? I'm not sure why and how this chick got "popular" or why even someone of her caliber has stans and minions, but it is quite pathetic. I watched a handful of her videos when she first started making videos, but her shtick got old quick, just like the others.
It turns out that they talked about my posts and the posts that they confused as being mine on the streams.

You see, while gg was useful for her it was fine to come here. Now that it has a component of unraveling her true colors, not so much anymore.

In the end I saw screenshots with my own eyes of her in the sheschristie chat when they were doing incredibly shitty things so, either she has a change of heart or she will be become more covert with her own shittyness.

Only time will tell, that group is not very good at covering themselves.

For now what is said is that they privated their Twitters so they don't have other people to make them accountable and they moved their convos to Skype, where again, they can do all the crappy stuff without having anyone calling them out.

Weird bunch.

BeautyTruthSleuth
Gossiper
Gossiper

SpottedZebra wrote:
lolomgstop wrote:You mean to tell me that people are talking to the Horse Lisperer through the thread, yet she doesn't have the balls to actually post in it? I'm not sure why and how this chick got "popular" or why even someone of her caliber has stans and minions, but it is quite pathetic. I watched a handful of her videos when she first started making videos, but her shtick got old quick, just like the others.
It turns out that they talked about my posts and the posts that they confused as being mine on the streams.

You see, while gg was useful for her it was fine to come here. Now that it has a component of unraveling her true colors, not so much anymore.

In the end I saw screenshots with my own eyes of her in the sheschristie chat when they were doing incredibly shitty things so, either she has a change of heart or she will be become more covert with her own shittyness.

For now what is said is that they privated their Twitters so they don't have other people to make them accountable and they moved their convos to Skype, where again, they can do all the crappy stuff without having anyone calling them out.

Weird bunch.
That's shady as fuck......

gossipchick90
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipchick90 »

SpottedZebra wrote:

Weird bunch.
Sam is definitely trying to disconnect herself from them... at least in public. Bc when all of those shady things were happening and no one was outing them, she was perfectly fine with it. She NEVER said for them to stop UNTIL Petty Paige called them out. The bitch is shady AF, truly a snake...

SpottedZebra
Talker
Talker

Post by SpottedZebra »

gossipchick90 wrote:
SpottedZebra wrote:

Weird bunch.
Sam is definitely trying to disconnect herself from them... at least in public. Bc when all of those shady things were happening and no one was outing them, she was perfectly fine with it. She NEVER said for them to stop UNTIL Petty Paige called them out. The bitch is shady AF, truly a snake...
I would be very curious to know if she was added to the private group.

There was quite a bit of bickering because some people thought they were in the inner troll core and they were left out.

Trouble in paradise I guess.

They have always turned against one of their own at any given time because they suffer from flappy lips (hence why all of this is known).

We will see.

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

Did anyone see the video she briefly posted yesterday? I had just gotten off of work and was backing out of my parking space when I set down my phone and accidentally hit the youtube app. At the top of my sub box was her video. Something about Trisha Paytas lying to or scamming her subs about Zaful, or something along those lines. I only glanced at it because I don't touch my phone when I drive, so I wasn't too sure. By the time I got home and tried to watch the video, it was gone.

SpottedZebra
Talker
Talker

Post by SpottedZebra »

Bremen wrote:Did anyone see the video she briefly posted yesterday? I had just gotten off of work and was backing out of my parking space when I set down my phone and accidentally hit the youtube app. At the top of my sub box was her video. Something about Trisha Paytas lying to or scamming her subs about Zaful, or something along those lines. I only glanced at it because I don't touch my phone when I drive, so I wasn't too sure. By the time I got home and tried to watch the video, it was gone.
That is an old video.

It is still on her channel.

Gummo_Sevigny
Informer
Informer

Post by Gummo_Sevigny »

Teahag and BarfyJennmua are two adult women who have way too much time on their hands. Barfyjennmua is a trashy old lady who probably sits at home all day smoking her brains out and then goes to hole in the wall bars to get drunk till she's hungover. She's also a J* Star stan who likes to pick fights with people her kids age. Basically anyone who ever breathes any negativity on her BFF Sam. The woman needs more than botox, she needs a facelift and a week in a psychiatric ward to reevaluate her life of petty cyber bulling and licking Sam's ass. Anyone that dedicated to petty online drama and a person she never met in her life is a nutcase. 8-)

I will just leave these here ;)

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/di ... 0413040209

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos ... 00-221.jpg

As for that fat fuck Siah, doesn't that aging queen have a business and luxury bag channel to run? He is just another follower of the Tea cult without anything better to do with his life. I'm not Rich's biggest fan (especially after seeing him destroy makeup, which is disgusting), but the way he pretends to be friends with Rich is just beyond childish. Homeboy, you are a lonely mid-aged man with no life. Handbags can't love you back, hunney! :rofl: I had never even heard of this bald nobody :rofl:

I also don't understand how Rich "used" Tea hag? When I first discovered her channel, it was called Sam Abbey Beauty :rofl: Rich was always called Rich Lux :rofl: He used little no name salty af former wannabe beauty guru SAM ABBEY BEAUTY to gain views? :rofl: Her ego is so big, gurrl needs to have herself some humble pie.
THESE HOES AIN'T LOYAL

gossipchick90
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipchick90 »

Gummo_Sevigny wrote:Teahag and BarfyJennmua are two adult women who have way too much time on their hands. Barfyjennmua is a trashy old lady who probably sits at home all day smoking her brains out and then goes to hole in the wall bars to get drunk till she's hungover. She's also a J* Star stan who likes to pick fights with people her kids age. Basically anyone who ever breathes any negativity on her BFF Sam. The woman needs more than botox, she needs a facelift and a week in a psychiatric ward to reevaluate her life of petty cyber bulling and licking Sam's ass. Anyone that dedicated to petty online drama and a person she never met in her life is a nutcase. 8-)

I will just leave these here ;)
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://media2.giphy.com/media/YQrVTXxY3CtKE/giphy.gif[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>media2</span><span>.</span><span>giphy</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>media</span><span>/</span><span>YQrVTXxY3CtKE</span><span>/</span><span>giphy</span><span>.</span><span>gif</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

[url]<a class="vglnk" href="https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/di ... 0413040209[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>vignette3</span><span>.</span><span>wikia</span><span>.</span><span>nocookie</span><span>.</span><span>net</span><span>/</span><span>disney</span><span>/</span><span>images</span><span>/</span><span>4</span><span>/</span><span>40</span><span>/</span><span>Fungus</span><span>_</span><span>with</span><span>_</span><span>Big</span><span>_</span><span>Lips</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>/</span><span>revision</span><span>/</span><span>latest</span><span>?</span><span>cb</span><span>=</span><span>20120413040209</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>]

[url]<a class="vglnk" href="http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos ... 00-221.jpg[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>images1</span><span>.</span><span>fanpop</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>images</span><span>/</span><span>photos</span><span>/</span><span>1900000</span><span>/</span><span>Evil</span><span>-</span><span>Stepsisters</span><span>-</span><span>cinderella</span><span>-</span><span>1974433</span><span>-</span><span>300</span><span>-</span><span>221</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>]

As for that fat fuck Siah, doesn't that aging queen have a business and luxury bag channel to run? He is just another follower of the Tea cult without anything better to do with his life. I'm not Rich's biggest fan (especially after seeing him destroy makeup, which is disgusting), but the way he pretends to be friends with Rich is just beyond childish. Homeboy, you are a lonely mid-aged man with no life. Handbags can't love you back, hunney! :rofl: I had never even heard of this bald nobody :rofl:

I also don't understand how Rich "used" Tea hag? When I first discovered her channel, it was called Sam Abbey Beauty :rofl: Rich was always called Rich Lux :rofl: He used little no name salty af former wannabe beauty guru SAM ABBEY BEAUTY to gain views? :rofl: Her ego is so big, gurrl needs to have herself some humble pie.
These two get to my fucking nerves. Wtf is Harley doing with her life? She has a family, but she stays almost all day tweeting hateful stuff about JK and defending Sam's ass. Why this dedication? Obsessed much?? Come on, it's ridiculous and pathetic to say the least. She must be on her late 40s or maybe early 50s, but she keeps engaging online with kids about makeup gossip? What a waste of life.
And Siah... I have nothing better to say about him other than he is just evil. The man is as false as his bags. I can't stand him. Every time I see his face I get this feeling of disgust.

Sam, when will you figure it out wtf is wrong with your life? Look at the people you are associating yourself with. Don't you think that says a lot about you as well?

SpottedZebra
Talker
Talker

Post by SpottedZebra »

For the record, I don't agree with the speculations on these people's lives. All I've mentioned or criticized was entirely based on what was shown publicly.

I don't think the little slivers shown in social media can reflect the entirety of these people's lives.

cheezecake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezecake »

so she made part 3 on dress your face...but this was not the last one???

gossipchick90
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipchick90 »

cheezecake wrote:so she made part 3 on dress your face...but this was not the last one???
Yeah... I get that she wants to expose this woman and I'm glad that she did, but more than 3 parts?? come on! she's an Instagram guru, not YT. She should do the videos that she has promised ages ago and that would be a bomb!! She said she has a video on trendmood, thrift thick, etc...

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

We have a trash section obviously, but this chick's thread should be moved to a newly created landfill/sewage section. Her subs and cult members are so damn fickle and weird - calling her out (rightly so) on one video and back to kissing her ass the next, rinse and repeat.

Return to “Here for the Tea”