Frey Life

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Frey Life

Post by Cuthere__ »

JaclynSHILLcircus wrote:What's this nonsense about then getting to be on a tv show??? Ughh geez!!! Can anyone speculate on what time of show that would be
Some reality show or inspirational story about Mary having cf maybe as she said it was similar to the blog or the reasons they blog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vet_Girl1025
Debater
Debater

Post by Vet_Girl1025 »

Cuthere__ wrote:
JaclynSHILLcircus wrote:What's this nonsense about then getting to be on a tv show??? Ughh geez!!! Can anyone speculate on what time of show that would be
Some reality show or inspirational story about Mary having cf maybe as she said it was similar to the blog or the reasons they blog

Great....so more publicity for her ego. Can't wait for that! All her, not a word about Peter except how he cares for her and that's it. Lovely

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SWISSMISS
Informer
Informer

Post by SWISSMISS »

Resorting to a vlog about their flatulence.

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

She changed her feeding tube button for the first time at home which is pointless if you don't use it

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Cuthere__ wrote:She changed her feeding tube button for the first time at home which is pointless if you don't use it

actually that's one thing she did right. Changing it regularly (every 3-6 months) is advised to prevent irritation and even infection. Doing it in front of the camera? Not really needed.

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

kofi wrote:
Cuthere__ wrote:She changed her feeding tube button for the first time at home which is pointless if you don't use it

actually that's one thing she did right. Changing it regularly (every 3-6 months) is advised to prevent irritation and even infection. Doing it in front of the camera? Not really needed.
Badly worded, I know it's necessary to change it to prevent infection I meant more having the button and tube in general is pretty pointless if she's not going to use it

JEEv
Learner
Learner

Post by JEEv »

Simply amazing! The first part of the blog shows Peter emphasising the need for him to get home whilst she does the IVIG and she then goes on to reiterate the possibility of side effects - and lo and behold, right on cue, that's exactly what happens. Fake, fake, fake!

JEEv
Learner
Learner

Post by JEEv »

Simply amazing! The first part of the blog shows Peter emphasising the need for him to get home whilst she does the IVIG and she then goes on to reiterate the possibility of side effects - and lo and behold, right on cue, that's exactly what happens. Fake, fake, fake! Oh - and where was her so called service dog whose purpose they claim is to alert to a low blood sugar?

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Cuthere__ wrote:
kofi wrote:

Badly worded, I know it's necessary to change it to prevent infection I meant more having the button and tube in general is pretty pointless if she's not going to use it

Ahhh, yea. It might be because she might actually needed in the future, so taking it and then having to put it again if she needs it would be a hassle. It's what happened to my grandpa, anyway. He has his tube because doctors expected his tumor to grow (and therefore he'd be unable to eat), but after years he still manages to eat liquids and ended up not using his tube.

kally33
Learner
Learner

Post by kally33 »

Oh man, the tone of Peter's voice when he said "Mary's having a brief intermission from her macaroni..." when she takes a break from eating macaroni out of the pot on the floor to pick at the donuts...he's clearly judging/pushing her to eat real food. Her rings are spinning on her fingers again...she definitely did gain some weight a few weeks ago but looks like it's not sticking.

Ritsuka
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ritsuka »

Am I the only grossed out that she put her old feeding tube into a toy.. I'm sure thats unsanitary

SWISSMISS
Informer
Informer

Post by SWISSMISS »

No. I am totally sickened. She's disgusting on every level. I don't know how she doesn't have a nasty staff infection. It's gross.

I was sickened by her eating on the floor out of a pot with a giant serving spoon like a pig. I was sickened by her taking bites from every single donut and picking at every donut. Why doesn't she have any manners? Zero. None.

She thinks it's fine to go around hacking and coughing in stores. Sure. Fine. She has cf and that isn't contagious....but she still has germs. She should also have manners. Doesn't matter why she is coughing. She may be scrawny as hell....but she is a pig on every level. If I were the owners of that house I would be furious at them. Notice the state of the carpets. So disgusting. Give the dog his once monthly bath....then take him to the muddy beach the next day. So stupid.

Who is buying this crap from the store that is all over that dirty floor. Sickening.

What kind of adult woman receives a box of donuts as a gift and immediately takes a bite out of each of them? Everyone ask yourself if you can imagine you own mother doing this. She is almost 30. Lol. What a joke.

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

SWISSMISS wrote: She thinks it's fine to go around hacking and coughing in stores. Sure. Fine. She has cf and that isn't contagious....but she still has germs. She should also have manners. Doesn't matter why she is coughing. She may be scrawny as hell....but she is a pig on every level. If I were the owners of that house I would be furious at them. Notice the state of the carpets. So disgusting. Give the dog his once monthly bath....then take him to the muddy beach the next day. So stupid.
This always gets me yes CF isn't contagious and the CF related infections are only contagious to other people with CF but she still has normal people germs too, she's so obsessed with not catching things from other people but it works both ways.
SWISSMISS wrote: What kind of adult woman receives a box of donuts as a gift and immediately takes a bite out of each of them? Everyone ask yourself if you can imagine you own mother doing this. She is almost 30. Lol. What a joke.
Her eating disorder is showing again

honkytonkbadonkadonk
Debater
Debater

Post by honkytonkbadonkadonk »

Well, today they reached a completely new level of disgusting. WOW. I'm speechless and all I want is forget what I just saw. ....

Hippychic
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Hippychic »

honkytonkbadonkadonk wrote:Well, today they reached a completely new level of disgusting. WOW. I'm speechless and all I want is forget what I just saw. ....
Yet to,watch it, the mind boggles....

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

Well that was disgusting

Hippychic
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Hippychic »

OMG that was even worse,than I imagined...... I really don't know how people thought that was funny, that was just yukkkkk in more ways than one.

SWISSMISS
Informer
Informer

Post by SWISSMISS »

It just gets worse.

Today Peter suggests they go get dinner and wow ......he gets the look of death from Mary on that. God forbid the grown man who painted the deck all day actually eat dinner.

"Hey grown man husband.....watch me show you how I try to walk on my butt like I'm a six year old looking for attention."

Peter's reactions are priceless. Omg. He's so sick of this dumb bitch.

JEEv
Learner
Learner

Post by JEEv »

Still talking about the "Service dog" that doesn't actually manage to perform the tasks they claim he is trained for. Why on earth doesn't she trim his coat on the porch instead of on the carpet.
They talk about how hard it was when Peter worked almost full time and how much easier it is with their "job" now. Yep - that what the rest of us have to manage in everyday day life.

kally33
Learner
Learner

Post by kally33 »

SWISSMISS wrote:It just gets worse.

Today Peter suggests they go get dinner and wow ......he gets the look of death from Mary on that. God forbid the grown man who painted the deck all day actually eat dinner.

"Hey grown man husband.....watch me show you how I try to walk on my butt like I'm a six year old looking for attention."

Peter's reactions are priceless. Omg. He's so sick of this dumb bitch.
Haha, my thoughts exactly. Peter was fucking exasperated for the entire vlog today. Also when she was in the car showing her glucose tablets and candy and he was like "as you can see, "we" look so long to decide that the sun went down"...looks like he's had enough of her crazy food obsessions.

Return to “Frey Life”