David Dobrik

palo_alto
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik

Post by palo_alto »

Schmoopy wrote:I was pretty disturbed at him asking for the camera and that was what he was panicked about... also I think it was probably scripted but Liza's reaction of "DID YOU GET IT ON TAPE??!" was pretty odd to me too (I know she's joking and he probably looked fine to her but it wouldn't be my initial reaction if my bf told me he was on his way to the hospital).
I just watched that vlog. :? "Get the camera, get the camera!" jesus...
There was a cut before Liza said that, so I thing she probably freaked out but he later told her to say that end then cut the middle

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Can someone explain to me who all these people are?

Somehow, a Jason Nash video ended up on my Home page and I watched it. Holy hell. This is a guy who is going through a poor man's midlife crisis. In his recent video, he mentioned he's 43. Most of the guys and young women he hangs out with look like they are old enough to be his kids (had be been a teen father). And all these people come across as obnoxious, intellectually-stunted brats who seem to have a lot of money (way more money than Jason).

Who are these people?

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Presence wrote:Can someone explain to me who all these people are?

Somehow, a Jason Nash video ended up on my Home page and I watched it. Holy hell. This is a guy who is going through a poor man's midlife crisis. In his recent video, he mentioned he's 43. Most of the guys and young women he hangs out with look like they are old enough to be his kids (had be been a teen father). And all these people come across as obnoxious, intellectually-stunted brats who seem to have a lot of money (way more money than Jason).

Who are these people?
Former viners. That's all you need to know.

palo_alto
Debater
Debater

Post by palo_alto »

Jesus, Scotty's hot. :D I just came to say that, I just watched the stream. :D :D

CaliforniaCactus

Post by CaliforniaCactus »

:rofl: BAHAHAHA "we tried" ...I haven't laughed at one of his vlogs in a long time but this one got me :rofl:

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0222 »

Heard about Liza a lot. She is absolutely not funny at all. Yikes. How does she have so many subscribers? I heard a tiny bit about David from Gabbies thread where people were saying she probably likes him and was jealous of him and Liza. Then I watched some fine bros react videos and Liza and David were in them. I thought, "Oh, it's that unfunny girl and her boyfriend that Gabbi lusts after. I wonder what he sees in her/what he's like?" And I watched a few of his vlogs. I didn't get them at first. I'm used to watching vlogs and his are just so different. They're very short and don't really follow him around in his day to day. They're completely random and a lot of it is staged and they were about a bunch of dudes being bros and I have zero interest in what men are doing. No offense. I just don't care about male shananagins. Stopped watching them but watched some of David and Liza's videos together on their second channels. I think they're really cute. The try not to laugh challenge on Davids second channel had me laughing out loud which is really rare? I ended up giving David a second chance and boy, I am glad I did. I binged watched hundreds of his videos. I really like them. Some of them were so funny to me. Like I laughed and I actually grew to like all of this friends and their personas which was weird. I think David is the least funny. Which is weird because it's his channel but the only reason his channel is s successful is because of his friends. He's barely even in the vlogs, just his stupid laugh and him saying "No!" at everything. My favorite people in his vlogs were Alex and Scotty. Alex is just funny and Scotty had that sad boy persona and I can related. Dom is gross. Corrina or whatever is such a grosss idiot. Zane is annoying too. Liza is a corny try hard. Heath was oddly adorable. Todd was a playboy. I felt sorry for Big Nick. Every time Gabby was in a vlog I couldn't help but think she wanted David's dick. Jason didn't bother me but it felt weird watching a middle aged man hanging out with a bunch of 20 somethings. Why is Josh Peck there? A few people I didn't even catch their names. I wondered what everyone else's videos must be like so I thought I would start out by watching Scotty. He seems like a happy go lucky kind of guy which is alright. Watched a lot of his videos and oh my god.... his girlfriend is one of the most annoying people I've ever come across. Why does she act like that? Like she tries to be cute and acts like an autistic toddler? Scott's brother has autism, right? Does Kristin have some form of Aspergers? Is that why he puts up with her? Or does she willingly act like that? Some women can pull of the cutest act but it kind of helps if you're......actually cute which she isn't. But Scott seems to love her which is cute I guess. Even though he said in a video he couldn't choose between Todd and Kristin. He must not be IN LOVE with her if he wouldn't choose her. When you're in love your SO always comes first. Anyways, watching his videos I grew to like Toddy a lot. He seemed like a goofy, kind of adorable and slightly emo kind of guy. I wasn't ready to switch from Scotts channel to Todds yet so I just went through his Instagram to see what he's about. He seemed cool. He reply to his fans comments and dms a lot which is nice. I saw that he had a girlfriend and wondered what she was like. She's average in the face but hot in a beach babe kind of way and they've been on and off for a long time. I was going through her Instagram and way back she admits in the comments that Todd cheated on her a lot. Which is sad. Todd really is that playboy guy he's portrayed as in Davids vlogs. Todd and his girlfriend just recently got back together and that's disappointing. Why would she get back with a guy who repeatedly cheated on her? Because he's good looking? I don't know. Kind of interested to see what goes on between them lol. I'm still going through scotts videos. I might try Heath or Zane next. I shall be back. Sorry this was reall long and badly typed. It's 2am and I have no one to discuss this with lol.

Lornemalv0
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Lornemalv0 »

I never understood how people found Liza funny either. I have assumed she just has a very young demographic, but even so, she does make adult jokes. It's just weird and mind boggling to me. I think she is really beautiful though.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

I liked Josh Peck being in the vlogs in the beginning but lately he bothers me, It seems like he really don't like anyone but David.

I read bunch of stories of Josh being rude to fans irl and thinking he's hot shit. I dk if it's true or not but I could see it now..

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Lornemalv0 wrote:I never understood how people found Liza funny either. I have assumed she just has a very young demographic, but even so, she does make adult jokes. It's just weird and mind boggling to me. I think she is really beautiful though.
I initially checked out her videos and that's how I found David, I think she is a lot funnier on the vlogs than her own channel. It's not that she's not funny on hers but I don't think the content is that great. She's a lot funnier when she isn't trying and agreed, I find her to b gorgeous.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

0222 wrote:Heard about Liza a lot. She is absolutely not funny at all. Yikes. How does she have so many subscribers? I heard a tiny bit about David from Gabbies thread where people were saying she probably likes him and was jealous of him and Liza. Then I watched some fine bros react videos and Liza and David were in them. I thought, "Oh, it's that unfunny girl and her boyfriend that Gabbi lusts after. I wonder what he sees in her/what he's like?" And I watched a few of his vlogs. I didn't get them at first. I'm used to watching vlogs and his are just so different. They're very short and don't really follow him around in his day to day. They're completely random and a lot of it is staged and they were about a bunch of dudes being bros and I have zero interest in what men are doing. No offense. I just don't care about male shananagins. Stopped watching them but watched some of David and Liza's videos together on their second channels. I think they're really cute. The try not to laugh challenge on Davids second channel had me laughing out loud which is really rare? I ended up giving David a second chance and boy, I am glad I did. I binged watched hundreds of his videos. I really like them. Some of them were so funny to me. Like I laughed and I actually grew to like all of this friends and their personas which was weird. I think David is the least funny. Which is weird because it's his channel but the only reason his channel is s successful is because of his friends. He's barely even in the vlogs, just his stupid laugh and him saying "No!" at everything. My favorite people in his vlogs were Alex and Scotty. Alex is just funny and Scotty had that sad boy persona and I can related. Dom is gross. Corrina or whatever is such a grosss idiot. Zane is annoying too. Liza is a corny try hard. Heath was oddly adorable. Todd was a playboy. I felt sorry for Big Nick. Every time Gabby was in a vlog I couldn't help but think she wanted David's dick. Jason didn't bother me but it felt weird watching a middle aged man hanging out with a bunch of 20 somethings. Why is Josh Peck there? A few people I didn't even catch their names. I wondered what everyone else's videos must be like so I thought I would start out by watching Scotty. He seems like a happy go lucky kind of guy which is alright. Watched a lot of his videos and oh my god.... his girlfriend is one of the most annoying people I've ever come across. Why does she act like that? Like she tries to be cute and acts like an autistic toddler? Scott's brother has autism, right? Does Kristin have some form of Aspergers? Is that why he puts up with her? Or does she willingly act like that? Some women can pull of the cutest act but it kind of helps if you're......actually cute which she isn't. But Scott seems to love her which is cute I guess. Even though he said in a video he couldn't choose between Todd and Kristin. He must not be IN LOVE with her if he wouldn't choose her. When you're in love your SO always comes first. Anyways, watching his videos I grew to like Toddy a lot. He seemed like a goofy, kind of adorable and slightly emo kind of guy. I wasn't ready to switch from Scotts channel to Todds yet so I just went through his Instagram to see what he's about. He seemed cool. He reply to his fans comments and dms a lot which is nice. I saw that he had a girlfriend and wondered what she was like. She's average in the face but hot in a beach babe kind of way and they've been on and off for a long time. I was going through her Instagram and way back she admits in the comments that Todd cheated on her a lot. Which is sad. Todd really is that playboy guy he's portrayed as in Davids vlogs. Todd and his girlfriend just recently got back together and that's disappointing. Why would she get back with a guy who repeatedly cheated on her? Because he's good looking? I don't know. Kind of interested to see what goes on between them lol. I'm still going through scotts videos. I might try Heath or Zane next. I shall be back. Sorry this was reall long and badly typed. It's 2am and I have no one to discuss this with lol.

alienrasta
Informer
Informer

Post by alienrasta »

sparkles wrote:I liked Josh Peck being in the vlogs in the beginning but lately he bothers me, It seems like he really don't like anyone but David.

I read bunch of stories of Josh being rude to fans irl and thinking he's hot shit. I dk if it's true or not but I could see it now..
He's actually the most annoying, imo. I can tolerate Jason, Corinna, BigNik, etc (basically anybody that isn't Alex lol). But his jokes are nOT funny!!!!! They make me physically cringe.

Isra
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Isra »

I always ask myself this `question.. HOW DOES DAVID LIKES LIZA? I mean he is a narcissistic person, he is way better looking than her.
If you are a guy please answer me because from what I know males in general focus on the look of girls so much.

Isra
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Isra »

I always ask myself this `question.. HOW DOES DAVID LIKE LIZA? I mean he is a narcissistic person, he is way better looking than her, she is annoying and weird.
maybe because her video (driving with Liza) had so many views and he kinda liked her so he said "ok I will not lose nothing if i date her she had hella views and her channel is growing "
If you are a guy please answer me because from what I know males in general focus on the look of girls so much.

Isra
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Isra »

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

alienrasta wrote:
sparkles wrote:I liked Josh Peck being in the vlogs in the beginning but lately he bothers me, It seems like he really don't like anyone but David.

He's actually the most annoying, imo. I can tolerate Jason, Corinna, BigNik, etc (basically anybody that isn't Alex lol). But his jokes are nOT funny!!!!! They make me physically cringe.
Same! Especially when he acts like he's so famous. :rofl:

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Davids and Liza merch was boring, I was expecting something better. I like the D x L though.

None of the merch has been that great, Heath's was clever n funny. Alex's was good for Alex lol. Wonder who's nxt?

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

At my old job we pitched ideas to Josh Peck and he was very, very rude in the pitch meeting. He also talked about how he was gonna be so busy with his new show (Grandfathered) and wouldn't be able to do everything we asked of him contractually. Guess he's free now, since he show got cancelled.

fail_dawson
Debater
Debater

Post by fail_dawson »

are Scotty&co ever gonna buy furniture for this awful house of theirs ? i just think it's so ugly and such a downgrade compared to the previous one... and it's still (almost) empty ? i hate how their couch/whole living room space is right behind the front door, idk maybe its just me but............ anyway speaking of houses, did David actually buy a house ? are Dom and Alex going to move in as well ? or is he going to move in with Liza ? feel free to speculate if nothing official has been said yet

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

Not really surprising, but Corinna was out partying with the Trump supporters at Milo's party last night :roll:

KatyD
Debater
Debater

Post by KatyD »

0222 wrote:Even though he said in a video he couldn't choose between Todd and Kristin. He must not be IN LOVE with her if he wouldn't choose her. When you're in love your SO always comes first.
Umm. It was a joke lmao.
As I thin Kristen is very pretty

Return to “David Dobrik”