Lucy Moon / meowitslucy

fighead
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lucy Moon / meowitslucy

Post by fighead »

On her Snapchat she's talking about how she has bad acne at the moment like she never has before and she's asking if "it's something to do with her liver" (???) because she thinks her body is trying to tell her that there's something 'big' wrong with her??? She's so dramatic, I remember her saying a while ago she's come off the pill and changes in hormones can take a while to take effect so it's probably that, yet it doesnt even occur to her.

Juliette wiskey
Learner
Learner

Post by Juliette wiskey »

Vermilion wrote:The way she talks about it in the video does NOT sound like someone who's giving it up for 100 days just as an experiment.
exactly my thoughts.. I gave her the benefit of the doubt when she made that video but it really just seems she did it for the attention

youre_dumb_sorry_not
Talker
Talker

Post by youre_dumb_sorry_not »

Ok if Lucy ever reads this thread can it just be known that we're SICK OF HER STUPID "TONGUE ON THE ROOF OF MOUTH" SMILE?! It's not flattering, it's really freaking weird and awkward. I cannot stand to even look at it anymore. I had to unfollow her because of how much her selfies and looks made me cringe. She's got cute style, I don't really mind the sweaters/jumpers. Hell, her hair is adorable. It's the damn faces she makes. Stop looking up like you're so "cute and quirky" because you're just making us all cringe.

Sorry, but surely I can't be the only one who thinks so?

youre_dumb_sorry_not
Talker
Talker

Also, who's going to break it to her that she's just not even close to as good as Dodie with the singing? I get it, singing is fun and a lot of people want to pursue it. But for christ's sake, STOP. Sing in the car, sing in the shower, sing with your friends, but stop taking yourself sooooo serious. Your voice is average at best. It's not awful but it will not get her the popularity or following Dodie has because she's just not that skilled in the vocals.

"I want to work on more music" PLEASE DEAR GOD- DON'T. Just keep it as a hobby and don't quit your day job. The world could do without one more soft-voiced mediocre brooding singer.

I'm sorry but none of her friends will say it to her, and she will just keep going on and embarrassing herself because the 12 year olds watching are the only ones who are supporting it. It's horrendous.

fleurish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fleurish »

I think she just wants to get back at Chai and she succumbs into this word of making videos, or at least she is trying to. I have no problem with re-inventing yourself and changing your style, but for me it's a bit clear that she is trying to show him what he is missing (remember: "i am on a break from dating boys" & videos about breakups and fuckboys)
English is my 2nd language, so, please, bear with me.

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

fgururu wrote:On her Snapchat she's talking about how she has bad acne at the moment like she never has before and she's asking if "it's something to do with her liver" (???) because she thinks her body is trying to tell her that there's something 'big' wrong with her??? She's so dramatic, I remember her saying a while ago she's come off the pill and changes in hormones can take a while to take effect so it's probably that, yet it doesnt even occur to her.
Wtf??? And I thought I was an overreacter when it comes to my health! This reminds me of when she thought she had celiac's disease because she'd dropped one stone without even trying (that whole video was a huge humble-brag about how skinny she'd gotten, although to me she honestly looks the same). Is it just me or she really enjoys being pitied and having people worry about her? The only thing wrong with her body is that she's overthinking.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

She's probably gone to some naturopath or something-- when you go to holistic health practitioners they often say things about your liver, etc., lol. I'd imagine she's gearing up for a detox.

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_Bake »

Not to body shame , she's still a healthy weight but she seems to have gained weight looking at recent pics, she looks back to her old weight. Judging by how much she banged on about her weight loss in that boasting video I'd be surprised it it didn't bother her

Mgd
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Mgd »

I presume that the weight gain would bother her, she's so vain, you can tell by her instagram selfies and that outfit video, yuck!

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

I honestly didnt notice any change in her weight omg.

Juliette wiskey
Learner
Learner

I noticed her weight gain as well, she seems to always be wearing sweat pants which doesn't help

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

She posted one pic on her Insta story where she did "look" bigger (wearing all sweats) but that could've easily been the clothes, angle, lighting, etc. Otherwise I've never really noticed any weight gain, but she doesn't really post or film many full body shots.

WetsyBoopLoop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WetsyBoopLoop »

I've seen body shots of her in others photos or vlogs. I actually thought from her own videos she was quite slim and was sorta surprised at her body shape because it was just different to how I imagined it. She quite curvy round the hips, and really is only a bit slimmer that Hannah Witton.

Absolutely a non-issue, I just noticed that both her and Hannah put on a few pounds around the same time.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

She has hips but she is definitely not near Hannah Witton's size lol.

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Lamour88 wrote:She has hips but she is definitely not near Hannah Witton's size lol.
Yep. She's a thin (like, not stick thin, but clearly thin) pear-shaped lady. We actually have similar body types, so any indication of her losing a considerable amount of weight would be her legs and hips getting smaller. I don't think is fair to compare her to Hannah, though. Hannah is heavier, yeah, but their body types are extremely different. Hannah has huge boobs and generally a very heavy-set upper body with skinnier legs and hips... like Lucy's and Hannah's bodies are complete opposites lol.

Juliette wiskey
Learner
Learner

She always looks so different in other peoples pics than her own, I cant tell if they just catch her at bad angles or she tries to look slimmer in selfies

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Juliette wiskey wrote:She always looks so different in other peoples pics than her own, I cant tell if they just catch her at bad angles or she tries to look slimmer in selfies

She def tries to look slimmer. As another poster said, she tends not to show her whole body. She tries to hide her lower body, and because her upper body is tinier, from her videos and photos you get the illusion that she's skinnier.

youre_dumb_sorry_not
Talker
Talker

kofi wrote:
Lamour88 wrote:She has hips but she is definitely not near Hannah Witton's size lol.
Yep. She's a thin (like, not stick thin, but clearly thin) pear-shaped lady. We actually have similar body types, so any indication of her losing a considerable amount of weight would be her legs and hips getting smaller. I don't think is fair to compare her to Hannah, though. Hannah is heavier, yeah, but their body types are extremely different. Hannah has huge boobs and generally a very heavy-set upper body with skinnier legs and hips... like Lucy's and Hannah's bodies are complete opposites lol.
Exactly! If Hannah had smaller boobs, they would definitely look similar in weight. I know the pains of having huge breasts and how they make you look heavier, myself. It's crazy what a sports bra can do to make you look skinnier as opposed to a push up or just a normal support one. I think it's unfair to act like Hannah is this chubby girl, when she's not. She's small everywhere but her breasts, and that's okay. If she had an A or B cup no one would say anything about her weight.

WetsyBoopLoop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WetsyBoopLoop »

^ Yh I guess it was a bad comparison for me to make since they are different people with different body shapes. But when they stood side by side or there was footage of them on stage at Hannah's shows, aside from Hannah's chest (as previous poster mentioned) Lucy was not dramatically slimmer. Really I only made the comparison because for some reason I had it in my head that Lucy was very slim and Hannah was curvier, when really Lucy is also curvy - just in a different way.

Just talking about it because it made me realise that it is easy to pick certain angles for instagram or videos to make you look different to how you look in person or highlight areas you like most, which I think for Lucy is her face/waist-up shots. Nothing wrong with that, I do the same thing because I hate my shoulder/chest/arms (my instagram is filled with downwards leg shots because my legs are thinner than the rest of me :D ).

youre_dumb_sorry_not
Talker
Talker

WetsyBoopLoop wrote:^ Yh I guess it was a bad comparison for me to make since they are different people with different body shapes. But when they stood side by side or there was footage of them on stage at Hannah's shows, aside from Hannah's chest (as previous poster mentioned) Lucy was not dramatically slimmer. Really I only made the comparison because for some reason I had it in my head that Lucy was very slim and Hannah was curvier, when really Lucy is also curvy - just in a different way.

Just talking about it because it made me realise that it is easy to pick certain angles for instagram or videos to make you look different to how you look in person or highlight areas you like most, which I think for Lucy is her face/waist-up shots. Nothing wrong with that, I do the same thing because I hate my shoulder/chest/arms (my instagram is filled with downwards leg shots because my legs are thinner than the rest of me :D ).
We all have those flaws we get on ourselves about. Mine is my chest, tbh. I wish it was at least a cup size smaller because it makes me look larger when I wear a sweater/jumper as opposed to tight-fitting shirts that just exaggerate their size. :roll: I'm constantly trying to hide them or just suppress their size.

I think Lucy and Hannah are at healthy weights, it's just one carries a lot in her breasts. I just think Lucy should stop making the dumb faces she makes in photos....

Return to “Lucy Moon”