EmilieClarke

beyatch
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: EmilieClarke

Post by beyatch »

GossipCat wrote:Bae is a child. He also always has a excuse for eating terribly. "It was a long day" "I'm exhausted" I feel like Emilie is slowly realizing that this is a dead end relationship.
You could so tell he was getting short with her with the comments he made. He wasn't impressed with her "meat eater" comment, so he snapped at her saying he had a long day. I remember when they first went public she would GUSH over how he was eating the same vegetarian food as her, and now that they've been together for a while, the impressing her is starting to wear away and his true colours are coming out. The donut situation totally grossed me out, why would she record that!?

I noticed on his twitter a little bit ago that he's trying to look for jobs to work on movie sets (or maybe it was his FB I was creeping, I don't remember what was where LOL).

Oh god, when we have ANY garbage in our garage, it gets stinky within a day, I can't imagine not putting it out after 2 weeks, that is so nasty. Mice come around QUICK!

blondie19
Informer
Informer

Post by blondie19 »

I love how active this forum is :)

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GossipCat »

Is anyone else sick of her wearing the same clothes over and over again? She wears the same shit from 3 years ago and still OOTDs it on Snapchat. Girl needs to go shopping!

Jenny_b
Learner
Learner

Post by Jenny_b »

Now that shes not married and having someone buy her lavish things, she probably cant afford anything. She was definately spoiled by her husband and now bae doesnt come close to giving her the same life..

And how do they have so much garbage for eating out all the time??

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GossipCat »

Jenny_b wrote:Now that shes not married and having someone buy her lavish things, she probably cant afford anything. She was definately spoiled by her husband and now bae doesnt come close to giving her the same life..

And how do they have so much garbage for eating out all the time??
Lol she's always worn the same things. She never seemed spoiled to me. I follow her on snap and she always posts her outfit and it's always the same shit. I don't get it. Her hair is also so fucked up this time around.

blondie19
Informer
Informer

Post by blondie19 »

GossipCat wrote:Is anyone else sick of her wearing the same clothes over and over again? She wears the same shit from 3 years ago and still OOTDs it on Snapchat. Girl needs to go shopping!
right! she seems to lack the basic pieces. A good pair of jeans, jacket, cardigan. She needs new clothes badly!!!!

I wonder what she is going to wear this fall and winter since she's gained some weight.

Stellina90
Informer
Informer

Post by Stellina90 »

Honestly most days I can't get past her hair and stop watching her snaps. Literally drives me insane!!!
In GG We Trust

atlas
Informer
Informer

Post by atlas »

blondie19 wrote:I love how active this forum is :)
It's great! She's a treat to trash

blondie19
Informer
Informer

Post by blondie19 »

We're getting a new vlog this weekend. Wonder what it will consist of.... ;)

atlas
Informer
Informer

Post by atlas »

blondie19 wrote:We're getting a new vlog this weekend. Wonder what it will consist of.... ;)
I'm hoping we'll get some insight into BAE's career transition. He left his job as a roofer and fancies himself as an actor. So Emilie will be supporting him?? This will be interesting

Jenny_b
Learner
Learner

Post by Jenny_b »

I believe hes working on being a PA for tv/movies

Jenny_b
Learner
Learner

Post by Jenny_b »

I totally snooped and looks like hes talking about getting into sound or lighting or who knows what ... Sounds like hes confused and doesnt know what he wants to do.

atlas
Informer
Informer

Post by atlas »

Jenny_b wrote:I totally snooped and looks like hes talking about getting into sound or lighting or who knows what ... Sounds like hes confused and doesnt know what he wants to do.
Like any young boy, he's confused. Poor kid. On another note... who's emailing her for an advanced copy of the weekends vlog? Not me!

Kittykat22
Learner
Learner

Post by Kittykat22 »

I wish I knew how to add a photo in here. (Update: I tried to add it here- maybe it worked??) But guys.... go look at "old" Emilie from her March vlog "When Mare was here" and then look at her in her most recent vlog. The change in such a short time is INSANEEE. Weight gain aside, she doesn't even look like the same person.

I feel like maybe she felt like she had to be a certain way with Bill, and now that someone else has shown her some affection, she's completely changed to make sure she can keep Bae interested. It's honestly sad, she's lost all self respect for herself. These 2 deserve each other at this rate. I bet she's hoping for a ring at Christmas.

blondie19
Informer
Informer

Post by blondie19 »

Ugh Kittykat can't see the photos!

blondie19
Informer
Informer

Post by blondie19 »

Her face is sooo annoying though! Image

Kittykat22
Learner
Learner

Post by Kittykat22 »

Okay im trying again from my computer and not my phone- lets see if i can get the photo to work this time
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jenny_b
Learner
Learner

Post by Jenny_b »

Even her snap she posted from her drinking her PSL last year to today.. She just doesnt seem to care anymore.. Really sad tbh. She has the potential to be very pretty.

blondie19
Informer
Informer

Post by blondie19 »

Kittykat22 wrote:Okay im trying again from my computer and not my phone- lets see if i can get the photo to work this time
such a huge difference wow!

Kittykat22
Learner
Learner

Post by Kittykat22 »

"PSL or climax" segment today... who knew she'd find a way to combine her talent of being extra basic and being vulgar together for all of the radio listeners to hear. :|

Return to “EmilieClarke”