kaddles
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jack and Conor Maynard

Post by kaddles »

hazh wrote:
kaddles wrote:Used to fancy Jack (and feel about it!).......... until this. :roll:

There have only been two PMs in the past 6 years, close to 7 now actually. Utterly shameful for a 22 year old. This is the type of stuff that makes you wonder what these people would do if they hadn't found the pot of gold that is Youtube.

[video][/video]
Not everybody is interested in politics or keep up-to-date with current affairs, and there's nothing wrong with that per se. Doesn't mean he's stupid.
To me, 'being interested in politics' involves a bit more than knowing who your country's current PM is.

He may not be stupid but I find this lack of "current affairs" shocking. Perhaps I just live and work in a bubble though.

hazh
Informer
Informer

Post by hazh »

kaddles wrote:
hazh wrote:
kaddles wrote:Used to fancy Jack (and feel about it!).......... until this. :roll:

There have only been two PMs in the past 6 years, close to 7 now actually. Utterly shameful for a 22 year old. This is the type of stuff that makes you wonder what these people would do if they hadn't found the pot of gold that is Youtube.

[video][/video]
Not everybody is interested in politics or keep up-to-date with current affairs, and there's nothing wrong with that per se. Doesn't mean he's stupid.
To me, 'being interested in politics' involves a bit more than knowing who your country's current PM is.

He may not be stupid but I find this lack of "current affairs" shocking. Perhaps I just live and work in a bubble though.
I think most people on these forums live in a bit of a bubble, relatively speaking. People have different political opinions and priorities, others have few political opinions. People have different interests too. To a lot of people, politics is an interest like any other you might not share. So, Jack's world might not involve much talk of politics. (Personally mine does.)

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

^ you can still have 0 knowledge about politics but know your country's pm though... I want to believe that was just a joke, I haven't watched the vid yet.

hazh
Informer
Informer

Post by hazh »

Weird Vagina wrote:^ you can still have 0 knowledge about politics but know your country's pm though... I want to believe that was just a joke, I haven't watched the vid yet.
Many people don't know who the PM is. He's not extremely odd in that respect. As I said, his world might not involve much talk of politics.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

^ I know many people who know nothing about politics but still they at least know who our country's pm is. :? it's not even politics, it's like a... general basic info, no? :?
that whole group seems so uninterested in important things like politics, etc not just jack though and I find it... very disturbing. they live like little kids. 0 knowledge about important matters, only superficial interests, shallow personas... :?

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

Haven't and wont be watching the video, but a 22? year old should know who the prime minister is. No excuses. Even I know the last two and I'm not from England, nor do I care about politics :rofl:

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

^Exactly. Knowing who the Prime Minister of your county is is not 'politics'- it is very basic general knowledge (especially after the turmoil of the summer in the UK) Watching the beginning of that vid I find his lack of knowledge a little pathetic.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

I was watching Caspar's bloopers video with Josh and Joe, and Josh said something about ''the real reason he's moving out". Was he joking? He doesn't seem to be in conflict with the Maynards so I wonder what's the "real reason".

hazh
Informer
Informer

Post by hazh »

Marie_10 wrote:I was watching Caspar's bloopers video with Josh and Joe, and Josh said something about ''the real reason he's moving out". Was he joking? He doesn't seem to be in conflict with the Maynards so I wonder what's the "real reason".
There have been a few subtle or offhand comments - especially on Caspar's liveshows - that suggest Josh didn't always enjoy living with them. Hints at the flat being untidy and loud. I don't think we know all the details.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

^I'm not surprised tbh, plus Josh was always sleeping at Caspar's so it's not like it will be a big change for them. I wonder if Jack and Conor will still be living together in the new place

AliM
Learner
Learner

Post by AliM »

Has Jack mentioned what the secret project was yet? From his snapchat today it looks like it could be a music video of some sort.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

Jack's new place looks similar to Joe's but smaller. Maybe he moved in the same building ?
He's really boring recently, I'm getting tired of his videos with his friends (Alex, etc) they don't really have charisma... All the videos are short and similar, like the little games they play.

AliM
Learner
Learner

Post by AliM »

^ this.

It's so aggravating knowing they they make tons of money from producing something that probably takes max 2 hours to make.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

They are probably laughing at the fact that it's all easy money and all they had to do was befriend a big YTer, play dumb games, live their lives and get paid. These fangirls will settle for all these fugos including anybody new they include. big sub numbers mean sponsors and all it takes is no more than two hours of their lives. If people are expecting anything of substance from these boys, they are seriously deluded.

LisaJane
Learner
Learner

Post by LisaJane »

My friends an I bought tickets to this party yesterday in Essex and it turned out it was for the party were Jack had a DJ set. I'm not the biggest fan of his YouTube but man oh man, he is amazing DJ, definitly a 10/10 night.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

Looks like all the Gleamers have a brand deal with Tinder :roll: Did you guys see his snapchat where he was kissing two girls on the cheek ? I was surprised because he very rarely films himself when he is with potential hookups lol.

BaconBaconBacon
Informer
Informer

Post by BaconBaconBacon »

Does Jack really think it's attractive to throw up gang signs and/or curl his lip and make a stink face in literally every picture ever?! My god.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Been watching Jack's insta stories from Vegas...sometimes his douchiness is just too much to handle.

chillstepvevo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chillstepvevo »

lol what did he do

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

chillstepvevo wrote:lol what did he do
I've been watching and I didn't see him do anything particular. He's just a try hard and it comes off as douchey. The cringey shots of him driving with one hand, trying to show off the make of the car, his poses lol he swears he's the shit

Return to “The British Crew”