Pakistani bloggers/influencers

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Pakistani bloggers/influencers

Post by Libby_UK »

I just went through Miss Posh bird's Insta and she appears to be so confident, which is good I guess. I wish she just dresses better in terms of wearing clothes that compliments her figure. Her outfits make her look really dowdy and make her love handles stick out. Plus the green eyeshadow :( I don't want to be cruel but surely her friends would be honest with her if they cared about her.

I wouldn't let my friends walk out of the house like that, I would rather be blunt and brutal then let my friends be ridiculed.

Post by Guest »

Pcd258 wrote:So... my friend went to school with tanji. What. A. Fraud.

For starters; she photoshops her face like CRAZY. Her ex best friend Meemzi sounds crazy but she has mentioned this previously too. Tanji is MASSIVE. Like has the fattest face in the world and uses an app to slim. I don’t know where she gets off acting high and mighty. I do wanna know what exactly happened with her and Maryam though. I caught the drama as it was ending but it sounds funny lol
according to tanji, Maryam was a negative person and always spoke badly of other girls and tanji had enough of her so they stopped talking and then Maryam made fake accounts talking about how many boyfriends tanjis had etc. Maryam didn't comment on any of it. I knew she used photoshop as she's not a petite girl yet she's got slimmer face than my friends who are tiny size 6s.

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

NadzyP wrote:
Pcd258 wrote:So... my friend went to school with tanji. What. A. Fraud.

For starters; she photoshops her face like CRAZY. Her ex best friend Meemzi sounds crazy but she has mentioned this previously too. Tanji is MASSIVE. Like has the fattest face in the world and uses an app to slim. I don’t know where she gets off acting high and mighty. I do wanna know what exactly happened with her and Maryam though. I caught the drama as it was ending but it sounds funny lol
according to tanji, Maryam was a negative person and always spoke badly of other girls and tanji had enough of her so they stopped talking and then Maryam made fake accounts talking about how many boyfriends tanjis had etc. Maryam didn't comment on any of it. I knew she used photoshop as she's not a petite girl yet she's got slimmer face than my friends who are tiny size 6s.
Tanji did also say it was because she was doing most of the work and Meemzi was taking half the credit. They remained friends and she went to visit Meemzi at uni, then it all went to crap. Like Tanji doesn't talk about other girls, during her early twitter days she used to rant about Bengali girls. How they all used to judge her for showing her legs and she doesn't relate to them as she's from a highly educated Dhaka family.

I'm not surprised she eats like a heffer, you can tell by the frumpy dresses she wears. If you notice she only used to show her legs and wear dresses when she was slim, now it's all baggy dresses and oversized coats. Is she eating her foundation now too?

Pcd258
Learner
Learner

Post by Pcd258 »

I just don’t understand how “best friends” turn on one another and publicly shame. Like there were never any feelings of genuine love, ever!

Has anyone got tea on Amaira Hunter ? She’s another one who fell OFF drastically. She used to go out with an old friend who was a sweet boy. Apparently her way of breaking up with him was by “accidentally” phoning him where he overheard her having sex with another guy- what?? Lol!

Anyway. She used to go out with Fady elsayed and some shit kicked off as they ended. What I heard was that Amaira was dying To be part of the Ibriz Akthar clique (x.i.z/Dbzdutch) who were friends with her bf Fady and they weren’t interested. Then all These fake accounts emerged attacking the girls. Amaira also made her own fan pages. Not long after, Fady posted something that said something along the lines of “I do not know anyone by the name of Amaira Hunter. This girl stages everything for Instagram” etc etc.

Seems he is no longer friends with dbzdutch etc anymore either so what the hell happened lol

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

Pcd258 wrote:I just don’t understand how “best friends” turn on one another and publicly shame. Like there were never any feelings of genuine love, ever!

Has anyone got tea on Amaira Hunter ? She’s another one who fell OFF drastically. She used to go out with an old friend who was a sweet boy. Apparently her way of breaking up with him was by “accidentally” phoning him where he overheard her having sex with another guy- what?? Lol!

Anyway. She used to go out with Fady elsayed and some shit kicked off as they ended. What I heard was that Amaira was dying To be part of the Ibriz Akthar clique (x.i.z/Dbzdutch) who were friends with her bf Fady and they weren’t interested. Then all These fake accounts emerged attacking the girls. Amaira also made her own fan pages. Not long after, Fady posted something that said something along the lines of “I do not know anyone by the name of Amaira Hunter. This girl stages everything for Instagram” etc etc.

Seems he is no longer friends with dbzdutch etc anymore either so what the hell happened lol
I have a lot of tea on this lady because she lives down the road from me. They live on the biggest house on the road, it's two houses turned into one. Amaira lives with her family (3 brothers) in the smaller portion of the building and the main building is where her uncle and his kids lives. Her cousin is Shamalah hair stylist on Insta who recently got married. She isn't really that close to her cousins except one called zahra as they both study in the same university.

When her cousin brother got married they turned the whole road into a big carnival, we could hear the drums for days. They did this Kashmiri tradition where they walked down my area the whole lot of them with water pots on their head. It was so weird and loud.

That's another thing she pretended she was half Scottish and half Kashmiri. She's full on mirpuri, she makes out she doesn't have much Asian culture on her. You just got to see the rest of her family to know how MP they really are.

Her family own businesses, they opened up a new chicken chip shop in Essex. All the kids go private school and the mum works as a full time teacher.

After Fadi she started going out with a black footballer who she had an on off relationship with, he cheated on her. She started talking rubbish about him and his sisters came for him, so she never spoke about him again.

Then she was with another footballer which lasted for about a month. Now she's with her current one Keshi and her mum is very accepting of her lifestyle. Which is strange as her relatives are so traditional.

Her uncle who lives next door to them was arrested for cock fighting. He would breed hens and other animals to fight each other, who does that? They have a court case pending and I hope he gets fined heavily. They showed the video online and it was disgusting. They are chavs with money.

Amaira photoshops a lot of her photos, she's actually fat in person like full on who ate all the pies fat. Her arms can bulldozers and she makes no attempt to lose weight either. She actually gets caught out using photoshop on her waist and then deletes it.

I see her around the area in her BMW, she looks nothing wow like her photos on Insta. She just looks like a fat Pakistani girl wearing big hoop earrings. Im not hating I'm sure she's a nice person inside, but she's just not what she displays online.

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

http://www.ilfordrecorder.co.uk/news/cr ... -1-5282325

You can read the story here and that's a photo of her chacha (dads younger brother)

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

I don't know where she got the Hunter name from, her real name is EDITED BY MISSJAMMERS. REFRAIN FROM USING REAL NAMES. This is her mum she's full on MP from Sheffield and her father is very proud to be from Kashmir.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pcd258
Learner
Learner

Post by Pcd258 »

Wtf that is literally the most bizarre thing I’ve ever heard lol cock fighting ?!

Weird weird weird. She seems so nuts and insecure

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

She is and she makes out she's always dining in Roka or Nobu. The reality is she just reposts her the same photos over and over again. She put barrister on her bio when she was in her first year of her law degree. When people call her out on her bull she blocks them. She once blocked someone for saying she resembled an actress called Sonakshi Sinha.

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

Wow she does actually look so much like Sonakshi Sinha!
Anyone got any tea on the dbzdutch/iz gang? I don't see her best friend Zaynab much on her snap or insta anymore.
All I know is that dabz real name is sodaba nourzai and she's afghan, moved from Holland when she was younger and her love of lip fillers

That whole clique seem like they're really stuck up like they wouldn't even give u the time of day cause you're not pretty enough to chill with them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

I though she was Turkish, but whatever she is I thought that maybe she was a lady of the night. Her lip fillers look disgusting and she dresses like a ho, I don't know for sure if she is one. As Dave Chappelle says if she's got a ho's uniform on then...

Does anyone follow Mahaim saud? Her and her sister are so cute and sweet.

Pcd258
Learner
Learner

Post by Pcd258 »

That gang do seem really stuck up, specially dbzdutch. I saw she had some stalker who ended up being sentenced and the funniest thing is she sold the story to DailyMail, let them have her insta name and pics but withheld her real name ? Lol if you Don’t want people to know your business, stop publicising your life. So weird.

Those girls always activate/deactivate their accounts for some reason.

I read that Zay girl only dates footballers/rappers and they pay for the girls to go on holiday etc....

Ibriz is deffo Pakistani and actually works for a living. I don’t know how they afford to drive a rolls Royce though LOL

Her sis akhxoox seems more down to earth though. she actually replies to people in comments. Except her pics are SO badly staged. All the same. Looking away, playing with her hair. So played out and dry.

Pcd258
Learner
Learner

Post by Pcd258 »

Does anyone follow 12rxy?

There’s something weird about her but can’t tell what. She tried to release her own clothing brand years ago and it failed. Now her following is up, she has started “The Khanums” which is such a crap name lol

She writes an online “diary” but doesn’t really disclose that much. I know she is a single Mum
Of an 8 year old which means she gave birth at 22 and her family disowned her or something ...

flashtrash
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by flashtrash »

Ibriz is actually a fun person to be around. I don't want to say too much on here but I have met her a few times. She's super loud and bubbly in real life (has a deep man voice you can't miss lol) and laughs a lot. She may come off as obnoxious to some but she's certainly not stuck up

Think most of the "hate" those sisters get is just jealousy

No idea about dbzdutch and the rest of them though. Never seen them outside insta.

Pcd258
Learner
Learner

Post by Pcd258 »

flashtrash wrote:Ibriz is actually a fun person to be around. I don't want to say too much on here but I have met her a few times. She's super loud and bubbly in real life (has a deep man voice you can't miss lol) and laughs a lot. She may come off as obnoxious to some but she's certainly not stuck up

No idea about dbzdutch and the rest of them though. Never seen them outside insta.
This is a trash thread

Post by Guest »

Pcd258 wrote:
flashtrash wrote:Ibriz is actually a fun person to be around. I don't want to say too much on here but I have met her a few times. She's super loud and bubbly in real life (has a deep man voice you can't miss lol) and laughs a lot. She may come off as obnoxious to some but she's certainly not stuck up

This is a trash thread
No it’s not. Its a general/miscellaneous thread about Internet Personalities who are not necessarily beauty gurus! So all opinions should be welcome.

flashtrash
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by flashtrash »

Lmao even if it is, why trash for no reason? That's a whole new level of concerning :roll:

Most people here "trash" when there is an actual reason to.. I spoke on my experience, sorry that triggered you

Pcd258
Learner
Learner

Post by Pcd258 »

Apologies x

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

Hi is this thread still alive?! I found a great new blogger annam ahmad ..shes from london , Pakistani and seems down to earth yet into luxury too . Not sure about any tea on her.. she tends to do vlogs with her sister..

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

hira.xs but looks a bit stush like she knows how hot she is

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”