ASMR Channels

you_will_never_know
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ASMR Channels

Post by you_will_never_know »

Justmoi wrote:50 bucks a vid? damn y'all we are in the wrong business.
Karuna Satori was doing the same thing to get her “teeth fixed.” $50 for personalized ASMR videos & $100 for SEXUAL personalized videos.

$100 really... she’s out of her mind.

kittenteethz
Talker
Talker

Post by kittenteethz »

There are some guys online that will pay for a girl's boob job/vaginoplasty if they get photos along the way. So this anonymous guy probably offered to pay for Karuna's boob job but not her teeth.

cherrylaboum
Learner
Learner

Post by cherrylaboum »

IMG_0086.JPG
Tony thought that comparing himself to Azealia Banks was a good idea lmao. So is he admitting he's racist and has a nasty personality??

I also really doubt he's the most hated in ASMR.

He definitely reads this thread, right?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

f_fitness
Talker
Talker

Post by f_fitness »

cherrylaboum wrote:
IMG_0086.JPG
Tony thought that comparing himself to Azealia Banks was a good idea lmao. So is he admitting he's racist and has a nasty personality??

LOL Azealia Banks sacrificed a fucking chicken live on instagram, IS HE SURE (I am, he's totally right, but not for the reasons he wishes)

xxltoe
Stalker
Stalker

Post by xxltoe »

I Used to Enjoy Tony's videos until he scammed me out of 20 bucks on Patreon!!! I Paid $10 to receive a Letter from him and never got it, I Waited until the next month and still nothing. I Messaged him on Patreon wondering where my stuff was and 1hr later he BLOCKED me! lol, Why Tony?!? He got to keep my 20 bucks equaling 10 bucks for 2 months. Dude is a Mess, He is a coward.

honeybun
Learner
Learner

Post by honeybun »

cherrylaboum wrote:
IMG_0086.JPG

Wow unfortunately for Tony I think he's really over-stating his importance. Sorry Tony, you're not that relevant. :tu:

Justalkin
Informer
Informer

Post by Justalkin »

Tony is such a joke. And for all the asmr girls who charge for personalized videos, is youtube money not enough for them? Lol they're such a joke too.

morestyle
Learner
Learner

Post by morestyle »

Tony is actually delusional in his most recent vlogs.I want to stop watching but he is SUCH a shit show!!! The past few vlogs have featured him freaking out for 33 minutes in a blackout that he thinks is supernatural (he later says hes kidding but....), ranting about how all of his vlogs are just him trolling and not his real life (he says he does A LOT more than just sit around all day guys!!! its not like he rolls around pantsless on his bed all the time and cries!!!!!! mhmmm ok tony.), him talking about losing his virginity for money to a 57 year old man at 19, etc. ITS SAD and painful to watch but like...... he is actually so bizarre and thinks that he is internet famous and super gorgeous and hot.

katiebitch
Learner
Learner

Post by katiebitch »

DUDE im fucking annoyed that ASMR Darling has more subscibers now than Gentlewhispering. She just like....idk doesnt understand it enough to have that many....so fucking undeserved

f_fitness
Talker
Talker

Post by f_fitness »

Its because she's cute and not much else. She started in 2016, it's a very strange phenomenon that she has managed to work up that fast compared to Maria who started in 2011 (?)

Her ASMR isn't bad, its just like, a bit nothingy? Maria puts SO much effort into her videos, its a real shame- same for many other ASMRtists who put so much work into their videos but only have 50k.

Vergie
Talker
Talker

Post by Vergie »

Darling obviously doesn't put that much of an effort into her videos and they are average at best. I think the only reason she gains subscribers this fast is that she is young and pretty. At first Taylor seemed nice and all, but nowadays the only word that comes to my mind is "fake" when I open a video of hers when recommended by Youtube. I probably said this before, but to me she seems like a person who realized that making youtube videos gives you cash and ASMR is trending at the moment.

Maria, and many other smaller ASMRtists, put their hearts and souls in their videos and are making quality content that is original and creative. Darling taps on objects and whispers in front of camera without any real personality or passion.
Sorry, English is not my first language.

urtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by urtrash »

a wave of creepy dudes discovered ASMR and started watching the pretty and young girls like gwengwiz and taylor, they dont really watch for asmr they're just there cause of the cuteness :?

Yoona
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Yoona »

The "originals" like Maria and such started doing ASMR because they actually liked/needed it and it was too small of a platform at the time with not enough to choose from. Now it's too well-known, too popular, and people are just doing it to make a buck. Most of these newer people have views solely from pervy men/women and the creators themselves get nothing from ASMR and don't really understand it, they just know that if they look hot and try to sound sensual then they'll get views.

Justmoi
Learner
Learner

Post by Justmoi »

damn so that's what some comments i saw were talking about in terms of Rift. thanks for the receipts. what a creep.

and tony, jebus, the self importance. but ya know what, he just might be the AB of ASMR, in that in a year he'll have no career.

Justalkin
Informer
Informer

Post by Justalkin »

Didn't Darling blow up after pewdiepie reacted to one of her videos? She really is super overrated if not thee most overrated asmr person on youtube right now. Her videos aren't even asmr. She's terrible at sounds, she's super fast at everything, and it looks like she doesn't even make an effort to be more stimulating.

Vergie
Talker
Talker

Post by Vergie »

Justalkin wrote:Didn't Darling blow up after pewdiepie reacted to one of her videos? She really is super overrated if not thee most overrated asmr person on youtube right now. Her videos aren't even asmr. She's terrible at sounds, she's super fast at everything, and it looks like she doesn't even make an effort to be more stimulating.
Yeah, Pewds and a few other big youtubers, such as Shane, Guava Juice and Reaction Time, reacted to her stuff.
Sorry, English is not my first language.

Justmoi
Learner
Learner

Post by Justmoi »

That explains it then with Darling. I was wondering how she was so big. I have nothing against her, and take it at face value that she's an ok person. little weird to me that she posts a snail mail address. if she doesn't as of now, she used to. but i've tried dozens and dozens of ASMRists, and she is one where her vids do nothing for me. I've tried a handful of them, and she's just not for me.

anyone else every layer their ASMR vids? There are times I will play two at once to get the sounds I want at once. I'm still on the look out for someone whose really great and works most of the time. the problem with youtube searches is, they favor the same people over and over again, when there are probably over a hundred people doing asmr videos.

Faffy
Debater
Debater

Post by Faffy »

ASMR darling is famous because of pewdiepie and her face. That’s it lol.

I feel like Goodnight Moon ASMR should be the most subscribed at this point just based on the sheer detail she puts into her role plays.

topPVPplayer
Lurker
Lurker

Post by topPVPplayer »

Tony bomboni.... I don’t even know where to start. I hate giving him any attention at all, but it’s like watching all those gore videos on liveleak. An absolute trainwreck you just can’t look away from. I never really understood why stuff like lolcows is so popular, but mr tony made me see the light. And I usually feel bad shittalking but in this case I think that tony is such a delusional narcissistic queen that even if he reads this he would probably assume I’m just a hater super jealous of his "fame and money". Watching his videos is like making contact with an alien organism, although this alien organism is living amongst us on our planet and apparently failed its integration into society. Everytime there’s a story about a creep or weirdo that threatened tony’s life by giving him directions or smiling at him I can’t help but feel sorry for those people that had to deal with him. Or any other stalker that keeps harrassing tony even when he showed his apparent disinterest by messaging first, exchanging numbers and texting with the said stalker. It probably gets tough when you’re absolutely not! looking for dick, yet can’t stop messaging with random guys on various social sites and even post a dating ad on craigslist. No time for dating when you’re sooOOOoo busy working thousand hours a day I guess :roll:

But anyway, what made me laugh out loud in his newest vlog is the oh so casual mention of raising the price on patreon so that his supporters can get 10min audio instead of 5min. Seems like miss generosity herself is not happy with her patreon goal being only 20% complete, which is still 20% too much. Hopefully his sponsors will obey, so he won’t have to be bringing out the mickey voice and bust a hemorrhoid trying to squeeze out those crocodile tears if they decide to bail. That horrible fake crying is too much even for me.

jessaaa
Talker
Talker

Post by jessaaa »

Woah I just discovered this thread haha I can't tell if it's a trash or a rave thread or both? But it's interesting :D
katiebitch wrote:DUDE im fucking annoyed that ASMR Darling has more subscibers now than Gentlewhispering. She just like....idk doesnt understand it enough to have that many....so fucking undeserved
I 10000% agree, I feel like people love her because she has a pretty face. She's not AWFUL in my opinion but GW (and many others who are undiscovered) is honestly amazing and deserves all the recognition she has and more. I feel like tons of newer people, like Darling, are just here for the trends instead of actually enjoying what they do, like GW.

Return to “General and Miscellaneous”