Post by Summersby »

Did Cooper really say that? :o

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Carlie - BSU (Bullshit U), TRIPLE MAJOR - Stylez pt 16

Post by Rhea85 »

Summersby wrote:Did Cooper really say that? Image
I think he meant that Carlie is about to have a two year old soon (Elliot). She was taking about shopping for a 2 year old boy and a 3 year old boy and was asking what to get them.

It’s at the 7:15 mark of vlogmas say 12

Carlie: so cooper is helping me find presents for a 2 year old and 3 year old boy. As a mom, I am trying to think if I had a 2 year old and a 3 year old....

Cooper interrupts and says “you used to and you’re about to”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Carlie - BSU (Bullshit U), TRIPLE MAJOR - Stylez pt 16

Post by Summersby »

Rhea85 wrote:
Summersby wrote:Did Cooper really say that?
I think he meant that Carlie is about to have a two year old soon (Elliot). She was taking about shopping for a 2 year old boy and a 3 year old boy and was asking what to get them.

It’s at the 7:15 mark of vlogmas say 12

Carlie: so cooper is helping me find presents for a 2 year old and 3 year old boy. As a mom, I am trying to think if I had a 2 year old and a 3 year old....

Cooper interrupts and says “you used to and you’re about to”

Ahh, thanks! :)

Whatever9304
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Whatever9304 »

giffgaff wrote:
cumberbytchin wrote:She overestimated her popularity. Part of the reason her carliestylez channel had risen in popularity was bc of the dynamic steve had brought. He left, views dipped but ppl hung on, then she abandoned the channel so everyone moved on. Her woods channel was never gonna get anywhere bc jackson is so dry and that video where he went on that crazy rant about not caring about the viewers and stuff turned off a lot of her minions. She got too money hungry with all the infomercial videos. The fact she thinks that channel had a real shot shows how out of touch she is. I'm gonna be livid if she makes a Christmas special and uses the shaycarl kids in her thumbnail to get quick views she doesn't deserve. And she's despicable that she is still stuck on a baby girl when supposedly having Elliott was some sort of infertility miracle. Notice that was never spoken of again. Lies lies lies
Agree, I clicked on her disneyland/world video today and what a borefest. Jackson has 0 personality. Steve would have made it fun and his personality made Carlie up her game too. She seems to have lost her spark when she married that nazi.
I watched an old episode of the kardashians and realized that Jackson reminds me of Kris Humphries, just worse...

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

Damnnnn her views are low so she makes a joke about going back to school... As a teacher, I am offended!!

If she said that in a way that maybe she should go back to school so she can have a better chance at a new career okay fine I get it you want a change of career because the first one isn't working...

.... but her comment felt like she was saying that school is the second best thing after being famous! Like if I can't be famous and make lots of money, maybe I should go back to school and get educated....Which is a completely messed mentality. Because everyone, IMO, should be educated before being famous and rich... anyways!
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Whatever9304 wrote:
giffgaff wrote:
cumberbytchin wrote:She overestimated her popularity. Part of the reason her carliestylez channel had risen in popularity was bc of the dynamic steve had brought. He left, views dipped but ppl hung on, then she abandoned the channel so everyone moved on. Her woods channel was never gonna get anywhere bc jackson is so dry and that video where he went on that crazy rant about not caring about the viewers and stuff turned off a lot of her minions. She got too money hungry with all the infomercial videos. The fact she thinks that channel had a real shot shows how out of touch she is. I'm gonna be livid if she makes a Christmas special and uses the shaycarl kids in her thumbnail to get quick views she doesn't deserve. And she's despicable that she is still stuck on a baby girl when supposedly having Elliott was some sort of infertility miracle. Notice that was never spoken of again. Lies lies lies
Agree, I clicked on her disneyland/world video today and what a borefest. Jackson has 0 personality. Steve would have made it fun and his personality made Carlie up her game too. She seems to have lost her spark when she married that nazi.
I watched an old episode of the kardashians and realized that Jackson reminds me of Kris Humphries, just worse...
LOL-- I can totally see it! He was such a stick in the mud. But at least he tried to have fun. Jackson acts like he's so above it all, like some overgrown emo tween.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

jinalebcool wrote:Damnnnn her views are low so she makes a joke about going back to school... As a teacher, I am offended!!

If she said that in a way that maybe she should go back to school so she can have a better chance at a new career okay fine I get it you want a change of career because the first one isn't working...

.... but her comment felt like she was saying that school is the second best thing after being famous! Like if I can't be famous and make lots of money, maybe I should go back to school and get educated....Which is a completely messed mentality. Because everyone, IMO, should be educated before being famous and rich... anyways!
I didn't take it that way at all. I took it moreso as, Youtube is her job and she isn't making enough money from it/she's uninterested in it, so she wants to find something better. Sure she could get just a "regular" job but she's gotten so accustomed to a 'different' kind of job (aka youtube) that perhaps she wants to get a job that requires work and a degree.

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

I didn't totally understand the school comment either!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

I took that comment as her being a total bitch about getting a college education. Let's be serious - she's never going back to school. She probably didn't want to go in the first place. She wanted to be Miss Idaho and marry a rich Mormon guy, but she got pregnant first. Carlie doesn't have the brain power or attention span to get a degree.

None of the Butlers have real college degrees - even Carl's degree is from that shady University of Phoenix company.

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

cumberbytchin wrote:Elliott would be adorable in glasses. I know shes a superficial bimbo but I never thought she would be this vain about her own child. If it helps him then do it no questions asked. She wears those ridiculously hideous glasses that make her look like a cartoon character and yet she says no for his cute baby ones? Also no one cares that she no longer wear cute clothes to workout. She pointed it out bc she is still comparing herself to when she was with Steve as she has done ever since he left her ass!
Totally agree!! I was adopted ,and by the time my parents brought me home ,they noticed I had a squint in my left eye/Numerous apts later they tried a patch and glasses ,but eventually I needed corrective surgery to put it right.I don`t understand how glasses are cool for her ,yet if her precious little one requires them for corrective reasons ,she doesn`t want to do anything??
Seriously Carlie?You don`t want him teased at school ,because you couldn`t be bothered ,or decided if you ignored peoples` comments.Please ,for the sake of YOUR son ,do something now!

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

gymchick wrote:I don’t get why the optometrist isn’t just putting glasses on the dang kid. Prescription glasses straightened my little girls eyes out. She was a +5 lens and now she’s a +7.5 progressive bifocals because after 9 months on the +5 her one eye slightly started turning in again. But with stronger prescription they are straight again. So if these lenses don’t work out (probably won’t) we will get surgery done for her. Without her glasses her eyes are completely turned in and it gives her headaches to not wear them Image. Poor vision can really affect his development in other areas as well, my daughters attention and eye contact during conversation has taken some practice because she went so long without glasses (we didn’t notice the turn in). Anyways I just don’t get how Carlie can let him go without the patch or fight for better treatment like glasses, poor guy is going to get headaches

Well done you for doing something positive.x If your little one requires an op to correct the squint ,it`s only a short stay (well ,when I was little anyway) ,and so worth it. I honestly don`t get how she can (obviously) see his eye like that ,and refuse to do something. :( I hope all goes well for your daughter.Ifi could post pics I`d show you a before and after photo.Such a huge difference! xx

lalala69
Talker
Talker

Post by lalala69 »

rachel, jackson's sister, is building a brand new house and carlie toured around a model home with her and i bet she was just seeping with jealousy. i could see her wanting to make her kitchen bright & white with new floors lolol.....how's that black shiplap wall comin along!?! ;)

Sun88
Informer
Informer

Post by Sun88 »

lalala69 wrote:rachel, jackson's sister, is building a brand new house and carlie toured around a model home with her and i bet she was just seeping with jealousy. i could see her wanting to make her kitchen bright & white with new floors lolol.....how's that black shiplap wall comin along!?! ;)
What does Rachel do?

lalala69
Talker
Talker

Post by lalala69 »

If her Linkedin is accurate, then a retirement solutions representative

https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachel-wood-29a5117b

grandma syd was driving a mercedes too in the latest carlie vlog

thisisnotmyusername
Informer
Informer

Post by thisisnotmyusername »

Does Jackson have a step sister too? In some of their wedding photos, when Jackson’s family took pictures together, there’s always a blonde girl in the pictures too. Is that Jackson’s stepdad’s daughter?

Sun88
Informer
Informer

Post by Sun88 »

thisisnotmyusername wrote:Does Jackson have a step sister too? In some of their wedding photos, when Jackson’s family took pictures together, there’s always a blonde girl in the pictures too. Is that Jackson’s stepdad’s daughter?
Yep. Mikaela I believe (Not sure how they spell it).

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Both sets of Jackson's grandparents are EXTREMELY well off. His dead father's dad is businessman/inventor. His mother's family are owners a Utah home building company - Holmes Homes (Rachel probably got a good deal on her house).

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Carlie was complaining about how her marriage isn’t as exciting as it was back when she was dating/engaged. I guess she doesn’t do anything with Jackson. She’s with him 24/7. He goes to work, he has fridays off. They travel and hang out on the weekends. What more does she want from her marriage? Does she expect Jackson to sit next to her all day and stare at her. She should feel sorry for the military wives who spend years away from their spouse.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Rhea85 wrote:Carlie was complaining about how her marriage isn’t as exciting as it was back when she was dating/engaged. I guess she doesn’t do anything with Jackson. She’s with him 24/7. He goes to work, he has fridays off. They travel and hang out on the weekends. What more does she want from her marriage? Does she expect Jackson to sit next to her all day and stare at her. She should feel sorry for the military wives who spend years away from their spouse.

Ummm, most marriages aren't as "exciting" as they were when the people were dating/engaged. You can't sustain that forever. My parents were madly in love, and even they had lulls. It wasn't all endorphins for 43 years. That really shows how immature she is, that she expects a marriage to maintain that high all the time. Your relationship grows and changes, hopefully, and you get a deeper, more lasting love than the butterflies in your stomach, can't wait to see each other again kind of infatuation.

She really is stunted at 14, isn't she?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Rhea85 wrote:Carlie was complaining about how her marriage isn’t as exciting as it was back when she was dating/engaged. I guess she doesn’t do anything with Jackson. She’s with him 24/7. He goes to work, he has fridays off. They travel and hang out on the weekends. What more does she want from her marriage? Does she expect Jackson to sit next to her all day and stare at her. She should feel sorry for the military wives who spend years away from their spouse.

Ummm, most marriages aren't as "exciting" as they were when the people were dating/engaged. You can't sustain that forever. My parents were madly in love, and even they had lulls. It wasn't all endorphins for 43 years. That really shows how immature she is, that she expects a marriage to maintain that high all the time. Your relationship grows and changes, hopefully, and you get a deeper, more lasting love than the butterflies in your stomach, can't wait to see each other again kind of infatuation.

She really is stunted at 14, isn't she?
I think all she knows is her short first marriage (wasn't it only two years or less) and short dating experiences. She doesn't seem to know anything about long-term dating/marriage. Maybe she should have WAITED more than about six months to marry the stoic Nazi. She's just dumb. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”