TheMomsView

Imboredand
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheMomsView

Post by Imboredand »

I agree. Kayli seems to be the only Butler left who enjoys making videos, and it shows in the videos that she actually enjoys it. All the others should stop looking to YT as income altogether and figure something else out. After all, YT isn't going to be around forever, they need to leave and realize that resenting your viewers and money-makers is a horrible way to be viewed by anyone and they're making it worse for themselves
As far as Colette goes, I think she wants to "share" but not "share" because that's what she's known for however many years but is failing.
Carlie is just a lazy POS who finally is getting easy money and resenting the little work she does have to do.

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

Totally agree. If they're still that hurt by shitty comments (or even just constructive criticisms), they need to get off YT and find regular jobs.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Summersby wrote:Totally agree. If they're still that hurt by shitty comments (or even just constructive criticisms), they need to get off YT and find regular jobs.
lol none of them can handle a real job. Jobs are worse!! Most managers are complete assholes, your coworkers can turn against you. At least on YouTube they can block people. Can’t do that in real life.

It’s sad that none of them had a real career.

Colette used to be a waitress, then taught a spin class.

Kayli worked at a hair salon for a few years

Carlie was a cheer coach and waitress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Kayli is the only YouTuber I watch that says they love to edit, everyone acts like it's so hard. None of these YouTubers are cut out for a real job bc they can't even handle the one they have where they get to be home and make a lot of money. Imagine if they had to get up at 5 am and be out the door by 6? they would die. :roll:

The more views/money YouTubers start making the lazier they become.

WheresMyCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WheresMyCoffee »

Rhea85 wrote:
Summersby wrote:Totally agree. If they're still that hurt by shitty comments (or even just constructive criticisms), they need to get off YT and find regular jobs.
lol none of them can handle a real job. Jobs are worse!! Most managers are complete assholes, your coworkers can turn against you. At least on YouTube they can block people. Can’t do that in real life.

I am pretty sure Kayli worked for a long time. She has mentioned that her older kids were in daycare and that she worked long hours. I think of all 3 she is the only one who worked a real, steady job and the only one who would go back if she had too.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Yes, Kayli has said she loved her job and even wanted a house with a dedicated salon area - maybe she wanted to start professionally doing hair again?? Before moving to LA, Kayli and Casey were doing very well for themselves in Utah - they even bought their own nice house. It was Shay, Colette and Carlie who were really struggling in Idaho.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Hope todays talk show episode is a good topic! It's Carlie or Colette's turn to pick the topic so it could go either way. :rofl:

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

Colette going on about another book! Poor woman she's still trying to make sense of things in that way so she can become stronger from the betrayal but it'll be a waste of time if Shay hasn't even reached the step of admitting he is an alcoholic or that he has a 'flaw' as he put it.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

Pitiful Colette, reading into so many of these books, letting the author's words guide her life and how she feels. She just needs to accept how she alone feels about the situation and go with her gut!!

Amanda876
Learner
Learner

Post by Amanda876 »

It's so hard seeing Colette struggle.. She has real and very justified anger within her but tries to conform to this hunky dory subservient marriage. Some marriages can come back from cheating but it takes a lot of work and counseling. If she wasn't mormon they probably would have filed for divorce already.

baseballmama
Informer
Informer

Post by baseballmama »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Rhea85 wrote:

I am pretty sure Kayli worked for a long time. She has mentioned that her older kids were in daycare and that she worked long hours. I think of all 3 she is the only one who worked a real, steady job and the only one who would go back if she had too.
I’m pretty sure Kayli is actually a Journeyman hairstylist. She didn’t just run the til at the salon.

Edit: where I live in Canada a journeyman stylist is someone who has cut hair for over 4 years/X amount of hours then passes a written test and practical component. So they are completely certified. If it’s not called the same thing, I’m not sure what the equivalent in the USA would be called.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

baseballmama wrote:I’m pretty sure Kayli is actually a Journeyman hairstylist. She didn’t just run the til at the salon.

Edit: where I live in Canada a journeyman stylist is someone who has cut hair for over 4 years/X amount of hours then passes a written test and practical component. So they are completely certified. If it’s not called the same thing, I’m not sure what the equivalent in the USA would be called.
Yes, she was a licensed hairdresser in Utah, but she let it expire last year. No record of her applying for one in Idaho.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

New Carlie thread
http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?cache=1&t=33225

Sun88
Informer
Informer

Post by Sun88 »

Does anyone follow their sub count or their likes? I cannot imagine TMV to get any views :roll: . Don´t they throw money into a trash can buy producing it? They have to even pay people (camera, assistant, editing) to create their show. Not worth it, Shay.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

They gain and lose on pretty much a daily basis. Overall, their numbers are in the red though. And the channel earns peanuts.
https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/themomsview
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Post by Guest »

They make money from sponsorships, not views. That has been their M.O for a while. I don’t know how anyone is still sponsoring them when their current metrics are shit, but stranger things have happened.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Ha! This would NEVER, EVER, EVER be a TMV (Mormon-life) episode...I hope Sharzad's mom show takes off. TMV is SO freaking boring. I'm sure it doesn't even make any $$$$. Shay only pays for it to give his siblings an income.

[youtube][/youtube]

WheresMyCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WheresMyCoffee »

I am LOVING the Fam channel, I dont love Sharzads co-host but I will take it over TMV. Could you even imagine the ignorant and stupid questions/comments Carlie would have asked? I am embarrassed thinking about it.

cristea123
Talker
Talker

Post by cristea123 »

Today's Mom's View video "honoring" Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was pretty annoying... They completely ignored his true message of racial inequality and they were incapable of describing why they chose the specific quotes (they kept repeating "It's so true"). But at least they tried?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

I'm surprised they said anything at all about him tbh

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”