LoganMckay55

ittybittykitty
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LoganMckay55

Post by ittybittykitty »

He is NOT attractive. Morgan, gurl. What are you doing!!! Not only does your mother in law shame you for WEARING FUCKINGS SHORTS, but his entire family are white trash, he's ugly and getting uglier. I don't know crap about Morgan, and maybe she's an awful human being so they deserve each other, but I sincerely doubt she couldn't do better.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

It’s because they’re from a small town. Logan is probably cute in Pocatello, but average otherwise. I still don’t know why Morgan would want to marry him after his mother was so awful to her.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

molly Mormon dress. Trolltard approves! Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Dang, Morgan looks pregnant - or that's an awful dress (or both)!!

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

It’s just an awful baggy dress. Please tell me Morgan didn’t get baptized. Looks like they went to church together.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Hmmm, then they all went up to Pebble Creek for Butler family photos. Was that church-y looking pic from today?

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

ewokfan11 wrote:Hmmm, then they all went up to Pebble Creek for Butler family photos. Was that church-y looking pic from today?
It’s from April 17

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Rhea85 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:Hmmm, then they all went up to Pebble Creek for Butler family photos. Was that church-y looking pic from today?
It’s from April 17
OK, that's really old. All the Butlers were doing Christmas photos today it seems. I don't think any of them even go to church anymore.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:Dang, Morgan looks pregnant - or that's an awful dress (or both)!!
And what is with Logan sticking his belly out? He looks like he's trying to make himself look taller.
"Good looking crew"? No. No one in a million years would ever accuse Trolltard of being good looking. I know I am no super model. But her inner ugliness just shines out and ruins her looks.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Sarai wrote:It’s just an awful baggy dress. Please tell me Morgan didn’t get baptized. Looks like they went to church together.
Think that’s from when they went to some temple, I think the one the parents got married at. That’s the “visitors” centre in the background.

thisisnotmyusername
Informer
Informer

Post by thisisnotmyusername »

I know this is old news but I see it referenced a lot...when and how did trolltard call Morgan out for wearing shorts?

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

LoganMckay55

Post by Rhea85 »

thisisnotmyusername wrote:I know this is old news but I see it referenced a lot...when and how did trolltard call Morgan out for wearing shorts?
Morgan posted a pic on her insta and trolltard commented. There’s another pic of Morgan and Carl posting together and Morgan has her hand around him. Trolltard commented “get off my husband”.

Also Carlie isn’t a huge fan of Morgan either. When Logan and Morgan got back together, someone asked Carlie if they were dating again and she commented back with this: :/

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

I missed the "get off my husband" comment, what the fuck :o

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Summersby wrote:I missed the "get off my husband" comment, what the fuck :o
And now they are all posing like happy little family.
What a hypocrite. And who tells their son's girlfriend to "get off my husband" on an Instagram post? I mean, unless she posted an instastory of herself giving him a lap dance, how gross is it that Laurie went there?
And Carlie didn't like her, but set up the whole engagement thing with sparkling wine and everything?

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

thisisnotmyusername wrote:I know this is old news but I see it referenced a lot...when and how did trolltard call Morgan out for wearing shorts?
Morgan posted a pic on Instagram wearing shorts and Laurie had a fit. She commented that Morgan’s shorts were immodest and basically “showing her private parts” LOL

Suzan
Informer
Informer

Post by Suzan »

lmmomSD wrote:
What a hypocrite. And who tells their son's girlfriend to "get off my husband" on an Instagram post? I mean, unless she posted an instastory of herself giving him a lap dance, how gross is it that Laurie went there?
And Carlie didn't like her, but set up the whole engagement thing with sparkling wine and everything?

This whole family is shady af. Remember how they didn't like Colette at all in the beginning, and now she is the "most amazing and sweet women they ever met" (as long as she stays with Shay).
Now Logan and Morgan are engaged, they suddenly like her enough and they are 'a good looking crew'. Uggh, this family :?
Image Image Image
I am so tired of terrible people. Being admired for being terrible people.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Suzan wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

This whole family is shady af. Remember how they didn't like Colette at all in the beginning, and now she is the "most amazing and sweet women they ever met" (as long as she stays with Shay).
Now Logan and Morgan are engaged, they suddenly like her enough and they are 'a good looking crew'. Uggh, this family :?
Oh, but Laurie still holds a grudge because Colette didn't jump at the chance to marry Shay and had to see her missionary boyfriend before making the decision. She just responded to someone on social media about it, saying that they didn't like that they thought she was going to "diss" Shay. And look how he's behaving now! So, Colette still has to make up for "dissing" Shay 15 years ago, while he's drinking and following hotties on IG, and doing it all very publicly.
This was in the Shaytards thread:

Suzan
Informer
Informer

Post by Suzan »

lmmomSD wrote:
Suzan wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Oh, but Laurie still holds a grudge because Colette didn't jump at the chance to marry Shay and had to see her missionary boyfriend before making the decision. She just responded to someone on social media about it, saying that they didn't like that they thought she was going to "diss" Shay. And look how he's behaving now! So, Colette still has to make up for "dissing" Shay 15 years ago, while he's drinking and following hotties on IG, and doing it all very publicly.
This was in the Shaytards thread:
I know, I saw that in the shay carl thread. But Trolltard posted that almost a year ago, so it's also before Shay's scandal. I think she's now too afraid Colette is going to dumb Shay's cheating ass to write something like that... but who knows, it's Trolltard we're talking about.
Image Image Image
I am so tired of terrible people. Being admired for being terrible people.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

I don't know if it was meant to be a dig at Morgan, but for the Butler Christmas all the other wives got cutesy pajamas and Morgan get's...the grinch :lol:

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

kayuhsee wrote:I don't know if it was meant to be a dig at Morgan, but for the Butler Christmas all the other wives got cutesy pajamas and Morgan get's...the grinch :lol:
I immediately thought that they were trying to tell her something when I saw Shay's instastory pics posted....should have been Trolltard in that costume but there's no way it would fit her. I'm sure Laurie picked out the costumes herself and made certain that Morgan got that one.
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”