• Advertisement

CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 4

Re: CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 4

Postby sparkles » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:02 am

Also sorry for the 2nd post but just caught up on the vlogs. I trust Kayli but I don't think she was being 100% sincere, if he really was hunting all this time you know she was NOT happy about it, she's expressed hating/being jealous when he goes hunting in the past so if he was doing it this much and leaving her to do so much I can guarantee they were fighting a lot.

It's also weird to think about how when he was home/around he just seemed so checked out but now in this new video he seems to wanna talk on camera? just smells fishy. Maybe they are working on it since he's gna b home until Jan?? idk but wtv it was I do wish them the best of luck, they are the only Bulter family I watch anymore and I really do enjoy Kayli and the kids and used to like Casey a lot.
sparkles
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Bluewelly » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:56 am

It's none of my business really, but it annoys me that Layla is not being allowed to stay in their bed for half as long as Winston was. She should have transitioned him years ago. Also I was watching the decorating the candy tree vlog and Winston was speaking and I couldn't understand a word, I actually think it is getting worse. There is definitely signs of a developmental delay.
Bluewelly
Wallflower
Wallflower

Postby Whatever9304 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:49 am

joinmymisery wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
joinmymisery wrote:i still don't get why the kids switched school 3/4s way through the semester, how far away was their old school to their new house, does anyone know? i know that they live like 30=40mins away from their old house but i thought their old school wasn't that close to their old house anyway idk it seemed like it would have been better for them to switch after winter break

I don't get it either. Brailee's school is a little farther from their new house, but she was involved in student leadership and school sports. It seems really strange for her to change with so many extra activities going on. Gage's new school is walking distance from their new house and he's still in elementary school. Still, why not wait??

They certainly wouldn't be forced to change. It's the same school district and Casey's mom has worked for the school district for decades. I'm sure they could have called in some favors.

Only reason I can see is that Kayli didn't want to drive them to and from school - an extra hour in the car a day. I guess that would be really hard with Casey never home. :roll: :roll: :roll:

exactly i get not wanting to drive the extra hour but they were what, a month, month and a half off of going on winter break? it just seems such a weird time to switch especially because brailee probably has midterms or something similar since she's in middle school now

I think she mentioned this in a vlog. And at least Brailee got to choice herself to continue out the year or school year at the old school or switch now. And she wanted to change school now. Dont remember what vlog it was.
Whatever9304
Learner
Learner

Postby apletree943 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:23 pm

Bluewelly wrote:It's none of my business really, but it annoys me that Layla is not being allowed to stay in their bed for half as long as Winston was. She should have transitioned him years ago. Also I was watching the decorating the candy tree vlog and Winston was speaking and I couldn't understand a word, I actually think it is getting worse. There is definitely signs of a developmental delay.
oh good, I thought it was just me.... I read that Casey was in the last vlog so I watched it and when she was talking to Winston , I couldn't make out anything he said :(
apletree943
Learner
Learner

Postby genericusername » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:37 pm

I assume he's not going to speech therapy anymore? I feel like I remember Kaylie mentioning it months ago but did she ever actually go through with it?
genericusername
Debater
Debater

Postby amf2224 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:54 pm

I actually like watching Kayli and the family, but I cannot stand Winston’s behavior! I completely understand he’s a toddler, but he is always misbehaving and little discipline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amf2224
Learner
Learner

CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 4

Postby Rhea85 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:52 pm

sparkles wrote:Also sorry for the 2nd post but just caught up on the vlogs. I trust Kayli but I don't think she was being 100% sincere, if he really was hunting all this time you know she was NOT happy about it, she's expressed hating/being jealous when he goes hunting in the past so if he was doing it this much and leaving her to do so much I can guarantee they were fighting a lot.

It's also weird to think about how when he was home/around he just seemed so checked out but now in this new video he seems to wanna talk on camera? just smells fishy. Maybe they are working on it since he's gna b home until Jan?? idk but wtv it was I do wish them the best of luck, they are the only Bulter family I watch anymore and I really do enjoy Kayli and the kids and used to like Casey a lot.
i don’t think she was being sincere either. She started to talk fast and look away from the camera when she mentioned that he was gone all year.

Rhea85
Informer
Informer

Postby sparkles » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:04 pm

Bluewelly wrote:It's none of my business really, but it annoys me that Layla is not being allowed to stay in their bed for half as long as Winston was. She should have transitioned him years ago. Also I was watching the decorating the candy tree vlog and Winston was speaking and I couldn't understand a word, I actually think it is getting worse. There is definitely signs of a developmental delay.

I think it's because she learned her lesson with Winston, The sooner she gets Layla out the better for everyone but I bet she's not even gna get either one of them out, She's mentioned wanting to transition Winston since they moved into Shay's house but it never happened, she gives in too easy to him but with Casey supposedly being back I think he'll add more pressure to really get them especially Winston to their own rooms but when he's gone hunting I bet Kayli will let him stay with her and that's gna screw any progress up.

Yeah I had to re listen to everything he said and I only understood Daxton and he still had a hard time saying that, I really hope Kayli is getting him help bc he's going to 4 in April, It's crazy to see other 4 year olds on YouTube talking so good and Winston not making any sense, Ik every kid is diff but something really is wrong with his speech, can't deny it anymore.
sparkles
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby sparkles » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:09 pm

amf2224 wrote:I actually like watching Kayli and the family, but I cannot stand Winston’s behavior! I completely understand he’s a toddler, but he is always misbehaving and little discipline.

It's bc Kayli spoils him, he always gets the most attention outta all the kids so once he sees Kayli give attention to anyone else he has to run in and be obnoxious to get the attention back on him. He understands too, he got mad when she made him stop jumping on the chair but he still did it. :roll: Back before Layla was born anything bad Winston did Kayli would just laugh, I know Kayli doesn't have favorites but Winston does get away wit a lot more than any other kid would.
sparkles
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby _nt13_ » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:14 pm

I think part of why kayli and casey seem so disconnected is because they have two kids in their bed. They can't ever talk about their relationship or kids or whats going on with Shay and how that affects them because they have a almost 4 year old and a baby inbetween them.
also, Winston seems to require Kayli's attention 24/7 and when he was a baby baby that was fine but now, its like damn. I mean Winston seems like a very sweet boy but he also seems like the kind of kid who punches their baby sister because mommy is giving the baby more attention. Looks like they were attempting to transition winston last night so good luck to them. Maybe it will help Winston mature and make Casey and Kayli's marriage stronger.
_nt13_
Learner
Learner

Postby lmmomSD » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:20 pm

sparkles wrote:
amf2224 wrote:I actually like watching Kayli and the family, but I cannot stand Winston’s behavior! I completely understand he’s a toddler, but he is always misbehaving and little discipline.

It's bc Kayli spoils him, he always gets the most attention outta all the kids so once he sees Kayli give attention to anyone else he has to run in and be obnoxious to get the attention back on him. He understands too, he got mad when she made him stop jumping on the chair but he still did it. :roll: Back before Layla was born anything bad Winston did Kayli would just laugh, I know Kayli doesn't have favorites but Winston does get away wit a lot more than any other kid would.
And he is not a toddler anymore. He just acts like one. He will be four in April.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby ewokfan11 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:23 pm

I wonder what Casey and Carl are doing taking "business meetings" all day? Doesn't Carl still work full-time?? Maybe Shay's given them some money to invest in side businesses?? I though Casey "worked" at Pebble Creek in the winter (by that I mean just hangs out up there all day).

Did anyone else notice the babysitter was still there when Casey was leaving?? Is she more like a nanny?? Or Kayli's assistant?
ewokfan11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby ittybittykitty » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:29 pm

oh wow, he's four soon! Time flies so fast that I didn't even realize. He talks like a two year old! I hope they get help for him and have most of it sorted by the time he starts school :/
ittybittykitty
Talker
Talker

Postby joinmymisery » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:53 pm

i think it's good that kayli at least acknowledges that he has a problem now and talks about how she knows she babied him too much
joinmymisery
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby A_L_M » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:11 am

ewokfan11 wrote:I wonder what Casey and Carl are doing taking "business meetings" all day? Doesn't Carl still work full-time?? Maybe Shay's given them some money to invest in side businesses?? I though Casey "worked" at Pebble Creek in the winter (by that I mean just hangs out up there all day).

Did anyone else notice the babysitter was still there when Casey was leaving?? Is she more like a nanny?? Or Kayli's assistant?

In the vlog from the day before, Kayli said she was staying over because the roads were icy.
A_L_M
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby sparkles » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:49 am

lmmomSD wrote:
sparkles wrote:

And he is not a toddler anymore. He just acts like one. He will be four in April.

It's crazy that he's about to be 4, I Know kids develop at diff ages so I don't wanna compare but I will say I think Kayli contributes to him still acting like a toddler. I know she means the best and it's all out of love but she really has to let Winston spread his wings. I hope she doesn't do the same to Layla. I don't think she will since she's already tryna transition her.
sparkles
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby sparkles » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:45 pm

Layla was so cute in todays video. :love2:
sparkles
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby horatio » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:24 pm

sparkles wrote:Layla was so cute in todays video. :love2:
She's such a sweet baby! Butler babies are generally very cute, Daxton especially was too. Then they become toddlers and it's all downhill ...(not really so much in Caseys family , those kids are brought up much better to be fair)
horatio
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby sparkles » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:54 pm

horatio wrote:
She's such a sweet baby! Butler babies are generally very cute, Daxton especially was too. Then they become toddlers and it's all downhill ...(not really so much in Caseys family , those kids are brought up much better to be fair)

She is! Daxton was such an adorable baby, he's the one who got me into the Butlers but true Daxton was a brat when they stopped filming, Idk how he is now but Kayli's kids are all pretty calm except Winston but 1 out of 4 isn't bad lol. :tu:
sparkles
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby gummyheart217 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:36 pm

sparkles wrote:
horatio wrote:

She is! Daxton was such an adorable baby, he's the one who got me into the Butlers but true Daxton was a brat when they stopped filming, Idk how he is now but Kayli's kids are all pretty calm except Winston but 1 out of 4 isn't bad lol. :tu:

It's funny because they all do tend to be very cute babies and toddlers but then become complete brats. But on the upside they seem to fix they're attitudes as they get older. Avia used to be a total brat but has evened out, Emmi seems much calmer, even Brock is becoming more grown up form what we've seen. Never really noticed anything big with gage & cooped but they are all definitely becoming much more relaxed. It's like the butlers go through a cute, brat, calm life journey.
gummyheart217
Lurker
Lurker

Postby ajlinda » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:36 am

Shay and Colette let their toddlers be brats and give into to everything they want. Shay said it's easier to let them have what they want so he doesn't have to listen to a temper tantrum. Then he disciplines them when they're a bit older. When Brock was little he took a toy from Cooper and screamed when Cooper took it back. Cooper asked shay for help and Shay said just give it to him.
ajlinda
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:21 am

ajlinda wrote:Shay and Colette let their toddlers be brats and give into to everything they want. Shay said it's easier to let them have what they want so he doesn't have to listen to a temper tantrum. Then he disciplines them when they're a bit older. When Brock was little he took a toy from Cooper and screamed when Cooper took it back. Cooper asked shay for help and Shay said just give it to him.
So, if Brock is calming down, and Daxton actually said "thank you" when the server brought his food in the insta story,does that mean the "Butler method" I have been making fun of for years, actually works?

Maybe I did it the hard way, disciplining my kids from the beginning and listening to tantrums. But actually, we didn't have them for long. Once my kids figured out that they didn't work, they gave up, unless of course they were exhausted or hungry and couldn't help themselves.

lmmomSD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby ewokfan11 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:42 am

lmmomSD wrote:
ajlinda wrote:Shay and Colette let their toddlers be brats and give into to everything they want. Shay said it's easier to let them have what they want so he doesn't have to listen to a temper tantrum. Then he disciplines them when they're a bit older. When Brock was little he took a toy from Cooper and screamed when Cooper took it back. Cooper asked shay for help and Shay said just give it to him.
So, if Brock is calming down, and Daxton actually said "thank you" when the server brought his food in the insta story,does that mean the "Butler method" I have been making fun of for years, actually works?

Maybe I did it the hard way, disciplining my kids from the beginning and listening to tantrums. But actually, we didn't have them for long. Once my kids figured out that they didn't work, they gave up, unless of course they were exhausted or hungry and couldn't help themselves.

It's weird to say this, but I think if the younger boys are calming down it's more likely from Gavin's older brother influence. Shay basically acts like a toddler and has no filter or self-control - it's not coming from him.
ewokfan11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:00 am

ewokfan11 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

It's weird to say this, but I think if the younger boys are calming down it's more likely from Gavin's older brother influence. Shay basically acts like a toddler and has no filter or self-control - it's not coming from him.
I'll bet you are right. Shay acts like one of them. He is a total man-child. Even his excuses for his behavior are childish. It's always someone else's fault, or his "manly nature". And all the instastories he uploads lately are of himself skateboarding, or goofing off.
Gavin is a typical older child of an alcoholic. Remember when they told him about Colette being pregnant with Daxton? His first reaction was that he was going to have to take care of the baby. That's really telling about the dysfunction in the family even back then. He probably shoulders way too much responsibility.

lmmomSD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby okpeach » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:05 pm

i’m really interested in how all the shiplap is gonna look. i feel like it’s splattered on all these different walls and will look random but i may just not see the vision.

okpeach
Informer
Informer

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to The Butlers / The Shaytards
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge