Trinity Jae

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Trinity Jae

Post by FlyingToNeverland »

I fell down the rabbit hole of YouTuber horror nail salon storytimes and found this girl. I ended up really liking her for a while and put her videos on when I needed something to have playing because I cannot be in silence.

I actually sat down and attempted to watch some of her videos straight up just for entertainment today and I realized I really cannot stand her. She makes mountains out of mole hills about EVERYTHING. She is incredibly rude and entitled, but in her storytimes makes it out like everyone else is at fault and she's the victim.

She is severely out of touch with reality. It's disturbing. I don't understand how people get to this point in their lives acting the way they do.

puddincupp
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Trinity Jae

Post by puddincupp »

She made one video about a girls pad falling out while one the track, and all I could think about was that poor girl!
But I agree, most of her vids are under 7 minutes, but out of the 7 minutes the actual story time is 30 seconds, anything for that coin though.

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

Re: Trinity Jae

Post by FlyingToNeverland »

Ugghhhh her new issue of the day: VS. Every single establishment this girl goes in to, there's an "issue" or "horrible experience". What's the common denominator?

Having a degree in business and hospitality management (though that's not my career field at the moment), Trinity is the person I would immediately throw out before both her feet were through the door.

Return to “N-Z”