Alissa Violet

amberr-bb
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: Alissa Violet

Post by amberr-bb »

liarliar_ wrote:I understand being loyal but rice is scum. It makes Alissa look stupid to stick by him and dismiss all the things he’s done and said just cause they’re friends. Jake’s awful too and no doubt that his agenda is to stir up the pot rather than stand up against bullying or whatever but at least someone’s saying something I guess? Idk how close Jake truly is with Tessa and Nick but if they’re all genuinely close then maybe a part of him is actually trying to stick up for them but it’s Jake so you never really know.

Just cause you’re friends with someone doesn’t mean you need to stand by everything they do. It’s funny when people make jokes about the crappy things people do but rice just body shames people half the time in his videos. I wish Alissa would say that what he said wasn’t right but Jake’s motivation is to create drama or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agree with everything you said! You can't call someone out for being a hypocrite when you're friends with one. A true friend will always call you out on your bullshit trying to make you a better person instead of blindly defending them 'cause they're your 'friends'. She's been making a lot of dumb decisions lately like getting into a relationship with Banks hella fast and moving in with him when they just met this year. Friends with scummygum and some of the faze's members who are clearly using her for views. Not uploading frequently 'cause I'm guessing Banks is supporting her financially now. A damn shame... The girl's got so much potential but cannot be arsed to even vlog but can snap 24/7.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by BONTBFW »

I think the reason they don't take it seriously is because like Banks said, Ricegum is a troll. Ricegum is his character. They are friends so they ~know the real him and I think they're having trouble separating his problematic character and his real self. Either way Jake has no room to talk as he literally made a fake assault story video to ruin banks lmao. They're both messes, and always seem to pop off right when youtube turns stale.

liarliar_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by liarliar_ »

amberr-bb wrote:
liarliar_ wrote:I understand being loyal but rice is scum. It makes Alissa look stupid to stick by him and dismiss all the things he’s done and said just cause they’re friends. Jake’s awful too and no doubt that his agenda is to stir up the pot rather than stand up against bullying or whatever but at least someone’s saying something I guess? Idk how close Jake truly is with Tessa and Nick but if they’re all genuinely close then maybe a part of him is actually trying to stick up for them but it’s Jake so you never really know.

Just cause you’re friends with someone doesn’t mean you need to stand by everything they do. It’s funny when people make jokes about the crappy things people do but rice just body shames people half the time in his videos. I wish Alissa would say that what he said wasn’t right but Jake’s motivation is to create drama or something.

Agree with everything you said! You can't call someone out for being a hypocrite when you're friends with one. A true friend will always call you out on your bullshit trying to make you a better person instead of blindly defending them 'cause they're your 'friends'. She's been making a lot of dumb decisions lately like getting into a relationship with Banks hella fast and moving in with him when they just met this year. Friends with scummygum and some of the faze's members who are clearly using her for views. Not uploading frequently 'cause I'm guessing Banks is supporting her financially now. A damn shame... The girl's got so much potential but cannot be arsed to even vlog but can snap 24/7.
Exactly! I feel like she’s too in love with herself sometimes and thinks everyone else will be too no matter what (which is probably partially true) but doesn’t she have any aspirations? Doesn’t she want to put something out into the world besides goofy snapchats and pretty photos?

I hate when people with a huge platform don’t do a lot of good with it. She can inspire so many people or be creative with something, do almost anything but she just chooses to lay around all day and defend crappy friends on Twitter and lets banks do all the talking on video. I think she’s a decent person but instead of standing up for the basic principles/morals that she likely has she excuses her friends’ actions which is so silly cause she presents herself as a straight forward, “real” person.

liarliar_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by liarliar_ »

Yeah, just wish they’d all own up to it but they all play it off like they’re getting dragged into the drama when they bring it on themselves. Jake’s video really doesn’t need a response from Alissa or Banks cause he had some valid points and it’s just between Jake, Chantel and rice but of course Alissa and Banks are getting involved under the guise of defending their friends.

If she was truly over him and disgusted with him then I’d think she wouldn’t even acknowledge him but she can’t seem to stop liking tweets shading him. It was funny at first but it’s been months now and she’s supposed to be in a happy relationship.

amberr-bb
Debater
Debater

Post by amberr-bb »

I think its quite clear that she's not REALLY that in love with Banks as she claim to be. She's still hung up over Jake and if you were that in love with someone, you wouldn't convince yourself every now and then posting on twitter that you're in a happy place and that you're in a happy and more in love than ever. Just observing by how she handles these things.

She once said she's over the drama and Jake but she keeps on liking tweets that are shading him. I get that what Jake did to her was messed up but didn't you said that you're in a happy relationship now? So why bother about your ex? This whole 'beef' thing has nothing to do with you and like someone said, its between him, Rice & Chantel. Rice suddenly did a video reacting to the new team 10 house which I thought was stupid. And now the they got mad at Jake for somewhat making a response video? Everyone hates drama but as soon as someone they 'hate' responds to them, the more $$$ they're going to bring in 'cause views.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

I don't think she's over Jake either. She was texting Erika in May about missing him badly and loving him but then got with Banks in early June. Seems like a rebound relationship and it all benefits her. I wonder if Jake wanted her back what she would do.

When you're truly over a guy you stop liking tweets/igs about them, you don't react to things the way/do, you just completely don't care anymore and ignore him and Alissa does the opposite, it's like she wants him to respond to her.

amberr-bb
Debater
Debater

Post by amberr-bb »

sparkles wrote:I don't think she's over Jake either. She was texting Erika in May about missing him badly and loving him but then got with Banks in early June. Seems like a rebound relationship and it all benefits her. I wonder if Jake wanted her back what she would do.

When you're truly over a guy you stop liking tweets/igs about them, you don't react to things the way/do, you just completely don't care anymore and ignore him and Alissa does the opposite, it's like she wants him to respond to her.
Omg, I totally forgot about that text haha! This is just a speculation but remember how she reached out to Ricegum for wanting to make a disstrack on Jake? She made 'the truth' video in June and the everynight sis video was also released the same month. The video background for 'the truth' was obv in Banks house. Ever since she got kicked out and from what I read on hgconfess ig that she was fired from her modelling agency, she kinda tried to get back in the spotlight but didn't know how. I've never seen her modelling shoots anymore with a brand or some sort. I wouldn't blame some people if they think she's a gold-digger when she got with Banks. Dude is currently supporting her lifestyle. She's got more relevant ever since that disstrack, Bank's girlfriend and now Cloutgang. But like I said, this is all just speculation on her to become somewhat relevant again.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Alissa was in the hospital the other day, I didn't catch what happened, anyone know?

xxkittycatgirlxx
Informer
Informer

Post by xxkittycatgirlxx »

sparkles wrote:Alissa was in the hospital the other day, I didn't catch what happened, anyone know?
She had kidney pain and a high fever if I'm not mistaken

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

xxkittycatgirlxx wrote:
sparkles wrote:Alissa was in the hospital the other day, I didn't catch what happened, anyone know?
She had kidney pain and a high fever if I'm not mistaken
Thank you! That's scary, I'm glad it was nothing serious, she's doing a lot better.

She keeps posting about being pregnant and then just joking after, the way she constantly jokes about it makes me wonder if she really wants one.

Cryptic
Informer
Informer

Post by Cryptic »

Am I the only one who finds it ironic that she whines about how horrible Jake was to her yet hangsout with RiceGum who treats women like absolute garbage?

amberr-bb
Debater
Debater

Post by amberr-bb »

Did anyone else saw her latest tweet?

"the best revenge is no revenge. move on. be happy. find inner peace. flourish."

Sure sis. You became friends with Rice and Banks, made a disstrack against Jake Paul, agrees to everyone who hated team 10, continued to shade them for no apparent reason when you clearly stated that you hated the drama, moves in with Banks which I'm guessing to make Jake jealous and that you're now in a 'happy' place etc. And what is up with her and wanting to get pregnant? She always jokes about it on twitter and on her snapchat.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

I thought it was strange too how she keeps joking about a baby, probably testing the waters.... :?

I mean she's LAZY, we all know it, Banks is rich and he actually puts out content, if she did have his baby she would be set for a long time. Alissa just is where she is at right now cuz she was with Jake and now Banks, if she wasn't she wouldn't have lasted cuz she doesn't work for it, all her fame is from her boyfriends, when she could prob be bigger than them if she putout as much content.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

sparkles wrote:I thought it was strange too how she keeps joking about a baby, probably testing the waters.... :?

I mean she's LAZY, we all know it, Banks is rich and he actually puts out content, if she did have his baby she would be set for a long time. Alissa just is where she is at right now cuz she was with Jake and now Banks, if she wasn't she wouldn't have lasted cuz she doesn't work for it, all her fame is from her boyfriends, when she could prob be bigger than them if she putout as much content.
she's bigger than banks, just not richer. Too lazy to stack up her own cash when she has the exposure to do so. It's sad. She good looking enough to continue to live like this for a long time is the thing I've recently realized.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

^^
Thats what I mean, she is so big now and she don't take advantage of it, Banks took advantage of having her around and is getting more views, since he founded Faze he's always gna be well off but he was smart and started vlogging, If she was smart she could of been so huge right now,

I honestly think if she put in the effort Jake does that she would be bigger than Jake, That would b the best revenge and everyone would like her unlike him.

Mamsiyem
Learner
Learner

Post by Mamsiyem »

I feel bad for her. She’s like the typical needy woman, who stays at home while her man brings her food n stuff. I mean, isnt that whats she’s doing now ? She got fired from her agency while her friend, Neels visser, who clearly used her for fame, is modeling for Famous marks. Her yt channel isn’t famous anymore, because she didnt post videos when she would have gained so much money. She... she’s really turning pathetic, sticking to a childish rich boy who can throw her whenever he wants(and he clearly isn’t thaat in love, he seems annoyed sometimes), always screaming and talking about her two dogs, always bragging for a attention she can have if she just work a little.

I really like her, she seems like a cool girl, i really don’t want that shitty life for her, specially after whats she endured with the Paul dude.

liarliar_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by liarliar_ »

It’s crazy how she doesn’t use her platform to advance her career but it also sucks that it doesn’t seem like she does charity stuff, educate/inspire certain discussions like she’s so lazy and content just laying in bed with banks and the dogs when she could be doing something productive. She gets called goals solely for her looks but she could be doing so much more with the young following she has.

amberr-bb
Debater
Debater

Post by amberr-bb »

Twitter is in shambles right now lol. I don't know if that tweet Jake tweeted out was fake or not but apparently Alissa fucked Logan which led her to get kicked out.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

amberr-bb wrote:Twitter is in shambles right now lol. I don't know if that tweet Jake tweeted out was fake or not but apparently Alissa fucked Logan which led her to get kicked out.
I just saw that. Wonder if it's true, Logan acts so loyal to Jake why would he sleep wit his then gf?

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

amberr-bb wrote:Twitter is in shambles right now lol. I don't know if that tweet Jake tweeted out was fake or not but apparently Alissa fucked Logan which led her to get kicked out.
Interesting. To be fair, that tea has been around for months.

I remember reading that on The Dirty before I even knew who Alissa, Team 10 and the Paul brothers were.

At the time, Jake gave a statement to Nik and denied everything... including that he was dating Alissa.

My guess is that Jake is trying to deflect attention away from the Martinez brothers leaving Team 10. Who knows? :roll:

https://thedirty.com/gossip/logan-paul- ... st-2173505

Return to “Alissa Violet”