Melmphs Part 5: Hot Mess Express

Spenderr
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Melmphs Part 5: Hot Mess Express

Post by Spenderr »

Thank you dlr11021, you are very perceptive yourself. So many pieces of the puzzle is falling into place! I am going to try and track down when Mel and Rhonda resumed speaking, so we know if Ghost is indeed who we think she is. Ghost knew too many details and yes I say most of it was a contrived fable. Further!ore she'd have to have done some shady double agent shit to gather goods like she allegedly did and I don't like people playing dirty like that. For her to know Mel cheating on aDumb and co and these polygraph's, you have to be an actual CONFIDANT to know all that and then shamefully betray them. How terrible.

Spenderr
Informer
Informer

Post by Spenderr »

Sorry for the back to back posts, I tried to edit my original post and boom three posts appears, don't you just hate that pfffttt.

QueenBooBoo1216
Debater
Debater

Post by QueenBooBoo1216 »

I don't think it was Ricky. He seems to be happy to be rid of her. I think he is civil for Hadlie but that's about it. I think she has a new flavor of the month. The new hair, crazy, posting pictures when she was skinnier. She is a mess in her video!

frohmitron89
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by frohmitron89 »

If that poster is in fact rhonda.. do you wonder if maybe mel picked up on it too. Or just even wondered. Because I'm sure she can tell of who knows what that's close to her which ones would be likely to gossip her info rather than not. And depending on what she told the possible rhonda then maybe it was a dead giveaway for her being on here and saying certain things that only rhonda would know. Maybe? Possibly? Who freakin knows? But now I'm curious and I'll be the first to say I'm a good investigator so time to pull out my note book and dig for some info.

This is very interesting.
And if that's Ricky then... God bless the broken road that led her straight to him... but do we know for sure that she cheated? Sorry if proofs been posted before.

And for the record if the whole cheating thing came about because she had a boyfriend before her divorce was finalized theb that's confusing
Melissa is very confusing haha.
So many questions argggg!

Spenderr
Informer
Informer

Post by Spenderr »

Well well well, guys there is some piping hot tea of the Earl Grey variety over in Mel's latest video uploaded on her second channel. We are treated to FOUR telling tidbits. What I have gathered from them is the following:

1. Melissa is without a shadow of a doubt seeing another man- yep that was real quick. She is no longer single and I have definitive proof.
2. Who is the lucky man you ask? LOL. Either Ricky or a new BF. I am inclined to not think it is aDumb only because her "How To Get Out of A Toxic Relationship" video bashing him is still up as is the video's praising Rick and her remorse for divorcing him. If it were aDumb, she would've taken down those videos lightning quick, as she usually does.

Check out the video uploaded 11 May 2015:

My New Diet Plan! Part 1

The proof? Read below:

First of all the footage in this video is filmed throughout the day, just bear that in mind as there are different intervals. And no surprise Mel is honking and hollering, monkey noises galore, never fails to disappoint us. Something I have noted, and I think it was CrazyTown who also touched upon this as well; is that most if not all of Mel's groceries comprise of organic food. How does a single momma with a single paycheck afford luxury? Something to ponder on.

Tidbit 1: So we see Mel talking about her meal replacement regimen and at 1:40 EXACTLY, you hear an obnoxiously loud slap, I am talking like someone took out a whip and whipped someone- yes that loud. Mel screeched OWW!! and then realised mid screech that she's recording and halts. Needlessly to say, it was strange and off-putting behavior for whomever did that while she was recording and equally repulsive that a beauty "guru" decided against better judgement to upload it. There is no way in hell Mel of yesteryear would upload that, her contemporaries wouldn't even think twice about uploading something racy. Especially Mel being religious and all, my God that loud slap was quite kinky too lol. I am not sure about what y'all think but I don't think Rick would do that- in the privacy of their own home of course, but never publicly!! This is the only instance where it makes me doubt it was Rick. aDumb would do this, just like his greedy paws thieved Mel's Oreo's in Mel's Grocery Haul.

Tidbit 2: Soon after this slap you hear someone in the background rummaging about, opening drawers and stuff. Then at 2:05 you hear a mans voice.

Tidbit 3: At 3:47 you can hear Hadlie's voice in the background, so Mel and Hadlie get to talking and Mel coos at Hadlie asking "Are you ready to go Baba and have some fun and maybe go down the slide?" to that Hadlie says "Mmmhhhmm." Interesting...Mel being quite the supportive ex.

Tidbit 4: At 8:32 Mel says that she just got off the phone with Rhonda and pans the camera to her iPhone as proof, you see Rhonda's name on the screen. Gotcha Mel, y'all are friends, noted.

I will say this, if this is a new BF, Melissa has to be one helluva loose woman to carry on relationships at the rate that she is. She was in a 9 year marriage and ignited a relationship without a chance to be alone at all. I'm not positive if she has her child's best interest at heart, I would never do that; carry on a relationship when you have bigger fish to fry. Seriously is it that hard to close your damn legs and be patient?

Spenderr
Informer
Informer

Post by Spenderr »

frohmitron89 wrote:If that poster is in fact rhonda.. do you wonder if maybe mel picked up on it too. Or just even wondered. Because I'm sure she can tell of who knows what that's close to her which ones would be likely to gossip her info rather than not. And depending on what she told the possible rhonda then maybe it was a dead giveaway for her being on here and saying certain things that only rhonda would know. Maybe? Possibly? Who freakin knows? But now I'm curious and I'll be the first to say I'm a good investigator so time to pull out my note book and dig for some info.

This is very interesting.
And if that's Ricky then... God bless the broken road that led her straight to him... but do we know for sure that she cheated? Sorry if proofs been posted before.

And for the record if the whole cheating thing came about because she had a boyfriend before her divorce was finalized theb that's confusing
Melissa is very confusing haha.
So many questions argggg!
Tell me about it, Melissa is one helluva card, exceptional and batty all in one. She would be really fun to hang out with but at the same time she would drain the living heck outta ya. I wish we knew more about her, like why she resorted to drinking and taking drugs, was she depressed, was it to lift her spirits, what was the intent behind it. Most people give it a try and get addicted, but others take and other use for another purpose. I guess there is a sad broken side to Melissa that she never shows and overcompensates with her already gregarious personality. Perhaps initially aDumb had genuine feelings and once the summer fling was coming to an end, and the prospect of moving in together in March deterred him and made him reassess things. Probably warning bells signs went off and he thought he didn't want to be responsible for her all on his own, she is definitely high-maintenance in regards to character and personality. A really patient and stable person could only ground a person like Mel and provide the stability she needs. Two flighty corybantic people is like balls to the wall, you need to balance one another out.

missjliz
Talker
Talker

Post by missjliz »

Goodness...this woman is SUCH A TRAIN WRECK. (I'm new here and trying to get caught up on this thread)

sassyone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sassyone »

Spenderr wrote:Well well well, guys there is some piping hot tea of the Earl Grey variety over in Mel's latest video uploaded on her second channel. We are treated to FOUR telling tidbits. What I have gathered from them is the following:

1. Melissa is without a shadow of a doubt seeing another man- yep that was real quick. She is no longer single and I have definitive proof.
2. Who is the lucky man you ask? LOL. Either Ricky or a new BF. I am inclined to not think it is aDumb only because her "How To Get Out of A Toxic Relationship" video bashing him is still up as is the video's praising Rick and her remorse for divorcing him. If it were aDumb, she would've taken down those videos lightning quick, as she usually does.

My New Diet Plan! Part 1

The proof? Read below:

First of all the footage in this video is filmed throughout the day, just bear that in mind as there are different intervals. And no surprise Mel is honking and hollering, monkey noises galore, never fails to disappoint us. Something I have noted, and I think it was CrazyTown who also touched upon this as well; is that most if not all of Mel's groceries comprise of organic food. How does a single momma with a single paycheck afford luxury? Something to ponder on.

Tidbit 1: So we see Mel talking about her meal replacement regimen and at 1:40 EXACTLY, you hear an obnoxiously loud slap, I am talking like someone took out a whip and whipped someone- yes that loud. Mel screeched OWW!! and then realised mid screech that she's recording and halts. Needlessly to say, it was strange and off-putting behavior for whomever did that while she was recording and equally repulsive that a beauty "guru" decided against better judgement to upload it. There is no way in hell Mel of yesteryear would upload that, her contemporaries wouldn't even think twice about uploading something racy. Especially Mel being religious and all, my God that loud slap was quite kinky too lol. I am not sure about what y'all think but I don't think Rick would do that- in the privacy of their own home of course, but never publicly!! This is the only instance where it makes me doubt it was Rick. aDumb would do this, just like his greedy paws thieved Mel's Oreo's in Mel's Grocery Haul.

Tidbit 2: Soon after this slap you hear someone in the background rummaging about, opening drawers and stuff. Then at 2:05 you hear a mans voice.

Tidbit 3: At 3:47 you can hear Hadlie's voice in the background, so Mel and Hadlie get to talking and Mel coos at Hadlie asking "Are you ready to go Baba and have some fun and maybe go down the slide?" to that Hadlie says "Mmmhhhmm." Interesting...Mel being quite the supportive ex.

Tidbit 4: At 8:32 Mel says that she just got off the phone with Rhonda and pans the camera to her iPhone as proof, you see Rhonda's name on the screen. Gotcha Mel, y'all are friends, noted.

I will say this, if this is a new BF, Melissa has to be one helluva loose woman to carry on relationships at the rate that she is. She was in a 9 year marriage and ignited a relationship without a chance to be alone at all. I'm not positive if she has her child's best interest at heart, I would never do that; carry on a relationship when you have bigger fish to fry. Seriously is it that hard to close your damn legs and be patient?
I heard that pop or whatever it was too. AND I heard the male voice. It sounded like Adam to me from what I've heard of his voice before (when she posted a little video on IG of him giving her that ipad for Christmas). Put your earphones in and it sounds like him, NOT Ricky.
I DO believe that video about toxic relationships was in fact about Adam but I guess she was not strong enough to stay away. She took down all pics of him and his daughter after that video too.
What a hot mess this whole thing is! I wonder if she was trying to get back with Ricky and he wanted nothing to do with her so she decided to go back to Adam? I guess she cannot be alone. In that video about toxic relationships she said she was talking about BOYFRIENDS, NOT husbands! It was very clear it had to do with Adam. Then, poof, all his pics were gone. It's like she trades one addiction for another. And that is typical of people with addictive personalities. I was so hoping she was turning around and that Rhonda would have an impact on her.

Spenderr
Informer
Informer

Post by Spenderr »

sassyone wrote:
Spenderr wrote:Well well well, guys there is some piping hot tea of the Earl Grey variety over in Mel's latest video uploaded on her second channel. We are treated to FOUR telling tidbits. What I have gathered from them is the following:

My New Diet Plan! Part 1

The proof? Read below:

I heard that pop or whatever it was too. AND I heard the male voice. It sounded like Adam to me from what I've heard of his voice before (when she posted a little video on IG of him giving her that ipad for Christmas). Put your earphones in and it sounds like him, NOT Ricky.
I DO believe that video about toxic relationships was in fact about Adam but I guess she was not strong enough to stay away. She took down all pics of him and his daughter after that video too.
What a hot mess this whole thing is! I wonder if she was trying to get back with Ricky and he wanted nothing to do with her so she decided to go back to Adam? I guess she cannot be alone. In that video about toxic relationships she said she was talking about BOYFRIENDS, NOT husbands! It was very clear it had to do with Adam. Then, poof, all his pics were gone. It's like she trades one addiction for another. And that is typical of people with addictive personalities. I was so hoping she was turning around and that Rhonda would have an impact on her.
Yes my initial reaction was Adam, only that classless fool would slap her ass like that during filming gross. I did hear his voice and it sure does sound like him, however, her not deleting her videos is the sole reason that has me thinking there could be a possibility. As you mentioned, she deleted everything to do with Adam, pretty much erased him out of her life, so something is definitely up. This woman really doesn't learn her lesson in life, so many things have gone wrong for her and she is stupid to not reflect on her actions and the consequences. She is like a teenager who refuses to grow the heck up and is also rather arrogant, it took her all that to finally admit she screwed up by hastily divorcing her husband. But what does she do, runs back to the dirt bag that was the partial reason for the demise of her marriage. Of course she is equally to blame, but why would you rush to make up with someone who is "toxic" "mistreats you" "doesn't respect you" and a host of other things, more importantly ruined the marriage that you "regret" ending. The only thing she regrets is the money she lost out on and the stability he provided, otherwise she enjoys the thrills of promiscuity. It makes me realize Melissa has more screws loose than I possibly imagined.

I am positive that Ghost is Rhonda, if so, she's a piece of shit for playing both sides of the fence, I don't respect people who are one way with one person and another way with the other. That is the height of duplicity and playing double agent with Ricky's family makes me lose respect for them. And for Melissa to resume a friendship with a person who partook in taking you down is beyond my comprehension. Seriously this entire issue is becoming a sickening mess, it's beyond entertainment and the old gasbag, this is awful and a poor helpless little bystander is the victim in all this, poor Hadlie.

shakin_my_head
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by shakin_my_head »

Hi! Longtime lurker and even longer time Melissa viewer here. I completely agree with Spenderr--I absolutely would believe that the ass smacker is Adam except for the fact that she didn't delete the 'toxic relationship' video. It was certainly about him, and she is SUPER prone to quickly delete anything she changes her mind about in the moment. That video would be long gone by now. Who knows though--I won't put anything past her nowadays.

I also believe that Ghost is Rhonda. Especially since we haven't heard from Ghost in awhile. Melissa's also made a point to demonstrate that she talks to Rhonda, and I bet Mel lurks here and is trying to save face. Ghost, if this is true, it figures...and you should be absolutely disgusted with yourself.

daisy4753
Learner
Learner

Post by daisy4753 »

Maybe Momma's mystery man is the maintenance guy from her apt?

Spenderr
Informer
Informer

Post by Spenderr »

Welcome missjliz + shakin_my_head to the shitshow that is Muhlisah! Make yourselves at home and join the familia :love2:

Isn't it terrible, the concept of Rhonda masquerading as Ghost stabbing her friend in the back, and she's meant to be devout too, what a mess!

You know what I remembered, Ghost was warning users here who had befriended Ricky on Facebook to be careful because they we're sharing his FB posts here, and once he found out he un-friended a few of them. She said "I warned you he'll be weeding you out.." Yup it's Rhonda. No one else would know that.

QueenBooBoo1216
Debater
Debater

It's Adam..he is back!! Look at her profile pic for FB

Spenderr
Informer
Informer

Post by Spenderr »

QueenBooBoo1216

AHHH SHITTT!!!! That idiot is playing with fire, she is going to get burned. I have downloaded the video, have a good mind to start up a channel with all her deleted videos on a playlist just to stick it to her. What the heck it wrong with this idiot? I swear she isn't normal.

Spenderr
Informer
Informer

Post by Spenderr »

Interesting; Rhonda is not FB friends with Rick nor any Raymond for that matter....remember she was team RAYMOND and was friends with everyone on that side of the family? Well no longer. Guys we have our smoking gun, Ghost is Rhonda.

QueenBooBoo1216
Debater
Debater

I kind of had a feeling it was him after Mothers Day when she didn't post a picture of her and her mom. If she even mentioned her mom I missed it. She used to talk about and occasionally post pictures of her family. Since her downward spiral she doesn't say much.

MissJane
Learner
Learner

Post by MissJane »

did anyone else notice the QVC tarte link is an affiliate?

We don't even have QVC in Australia but I wanted to check.... Mama has to make a living somehow!

dlr11021
Informer
Informer

Post by dlr11021 »

With all the other stuff going on in that last video (My New Diet Plan! Part 1) I could not keep my eyes off the mess and the filth in that apartment. If you're so inclined, check out the floor at 2:24.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

dlr11021 wrote:With all the other stuff going on in that last video (My New Diet Plan! Part 1) I could not keep my eyes off the mess and the filth in that apartment. If you're so inclined, check out the floor at 2:24.
I always had a feeling she was a slob. Probably was part of the reason she was so 'stressed' and felt so much 'anxiety' being married, she 'had' to actually keep the house clean. I bet if she dressed like she does now when she was married (dirty hair, gross fingernails..) Rick would look at her a little funny..

I also had a feeling that is why we never seen her filming in her bedroom..the place is probably a mess..Which is kind of sad to think about, really, that she films in Hadlie's room..a child's room is usually the messiest one in the house..(and yes I get that she says she does it bc of the 'big window' in Hadlie's room..I just always got the feeling her bedroom was a mess and/or Adam's stuff was in there..)

daisy4753
Learner
Learner

Post by daisy4753 »

Spenderr wrote:QueenBooBoo1216

AHHH SHITTT!!!! That idiot is playing with fire, she is going to get burned. I have downloaded the video, have a good mind to start up a channel with all her deleted videos on a playlist just to stick it to her. What the heck it wrong with this idiot? I swear she isn't normal.
You SHOULD! Call it thetruthaboutmelmphs or something like that and post a bunch of comments on her videos so her subbies will see your name and click on it at least out of curiousity. It may open a few eyes, so the blind is no longer leading the blind!

Return to “Melmphs”