Melmphs Part 3

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Melmphs Part 3

Post by penguinasaurus »

rakesfunnyfarm wrote:Update on shirts,27.Also I was searching for June wantable and I found 1 video.The person came right out and said it wasn't worth the $40.
JenLuvsReviews said it wasn't worth $40 as well. But that was after spending the whole intro cramming her nose up Mel's ass.
[youtube][/youtube]

Moe77
Informer
Informer

Post by Moe77 »

Just throwing out my two-cents about this whole accident thing and why no one might be able to find a record of it: There was a member of my family that used to drink and drive CONSTANTLY. Had this huge big fancy truck. One night he ran the huge truck into a power pole...totalled the truck...the firefighters/ambulance got there and seen he was lit (he just so happened to be a fireman who worked with the firemen/paramedics that were called) and somehow they were like "Hey you get the heck outta of here, go home, and sleep it off." So it happens...A LOT. My nephew just joined the police force and he also confirmed that it's not an automatic go directly to jail/do not pass go/do not collect 200$ even if you deserve it. It's all about who you know!

Ghost of MELMPHS
Learner
Learner

Post by Ghost of MELMPHS »

It's ok if you choose to not believe me; that's your choice. Like I said, I don't gain anything either way. :)
LAfaceOaklandBooty wrote:I still don't understand how we are supposed to know this person is who they say they are....? everyone just seems to be accepting it as truth.

or why is Melissa truly in a DWI (which is different than a DUI by the way) accident and left the scene, why was she not charged, or why can't we find the records of her charges?

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

This is just a wild wild speculation/thought...could she possibly have totaled the Mercedes on purpose for the insurance money...? What car is she driving now?--Someone commented that it looked like she was driving the Ford again...? I mean really the DWI is hearsay at this point, even to the OP, unless the OP was there when Mel said she was drunk. IDK. People can do extreme things when they need money. Another even crazier thought was possibly suicide attempt..it is hypothesized by analysts of fatal accidents that many of the deaths attributed to vehicle car accidents, especially single-vehicle/single person car, may result from suicidal intent..Mel obviously has some demons she is dealing with and instead of blaming everyone and everything else she should be getting help.

Yeah I know she was probably just drunk but these theories kind of just crept into my mind last night. If nothing else she needs to be grateful that the only bad thing that happened was that she wrecked the car and nobody was hurt..if she seriously hurt or killed somebody she would have to live with that awful thing for the rest of her life. What is it going to take for her to wake up and get off this horrible self-destructive path? Yeah she might get hurt or wind up dead herself but she might also hurt a lot of people along the way. Selfish and self centered does not even begin to cover it.

And H-O-W is it that we are the "haters" when most of us just want Mel to get her stuff together...? to take a break and get her life on track..? to stop and get help that she needs...? No, her minions tell her to just keep making videos. They say oh she needs money. Bullcrap, they are just doing this for their own selfish 'needs'. They act like they will go through some sort of withdrawal if Mel does not post a Friday Favorites. They are lying and living in a horrible selfish world like she is, where they just want what they want and to heck with caring about anything. "She needs the money"--so nice of them to 'think' of Mel. What she needs is HELP. But no let her make a fool of herself all over the world wide web and make more videos. She by no means is not making that much money from youtube, even with her channel growing like it has. It gives her some play money but that is about it. Surely she can cut back on the Sephora hauls and the ShopLately hauls for a while and go get help. She truly has nothing but enablers around her who are all selfish (and clueless) and just let her slip down this road. In some way they do not want anything BAD to happen to her because they do 'love' her, but if they really loved her they would be telling her to get help.

And yeah I could see some cop who knew who she was telling her to just go home and sleep it off. More enablers...Yeesh. I wonder how many times those who have had horrible terrible fatal car accidents have been previously told by some cop to 'just go home and sleep it off'..:?

sassyone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sassyone »

I don't know about suicide..I doubt that. Not in my opinion anyway. I think she just fled the scene because knew she'd get arrested if they found her drunk.

Anyway, has anyone seen Adam's Twitter lately? On June 13th he tweeted somethiing like "I know who I am and I will not be somebody's rebound #EVER" No other recent tweets other than a pic of a woman's butt in a thong.

I do tend to believe beautymoose, she even said she thinks the other stuff (about finding her in bed with another man) was just water cooler talk, etc. So, I do believe she has some inside knowledge. And you can't alway find out that info if there was no arrest made. Beautymoose just said she was ticketed for leaving the scene of the accident. Sounds like she was drunk, had a wreck and freaked out so she left. Later, it was found out it was her vehicle. I'm sure she came up with some half cocked excuse.

Anyway, those are just my thoughts on it.

Beautymoose, did you see my other questions from last night?

RoxanneDawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoxanneDawn »

What's Adam's twitter?

sassyone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sassyone »

swagg_adam or swagg_brewer...something like that. I don't follow him but went and looked now I can't remember the exact name but someone here posted it previously.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

sassyone wrote:I don't know about suicide..I doubt that. Not in my opinion anyway. I think she just fled the scene because knew she'd get arrested if they found her drunk.
True. Like I said, that was a wild theory. Being up too late cause the kid was sick and mind thinking about weird random stuff.

Ohh..yes..beautymoose, one question..it always seemed odd to see her in a Benz. I guess maybe it was the rock star attitude youtube has given her...Any idea or why or how she got a Benz..? Yeah I know that is probably such a personal question so who knows and it might have been the base model or she might have gotten it used...She sure seems to have champagne taste on a beer budget.

ETA: I thought that swagg_adam or swagg_brewer was thought or determined to be some teenage kid..?....just checkin'! ;)

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

sry 4 the btb posts.
Everytime one of her fangirls says she 's "keepin it real" I feel like I want to wince..a little...

sassyone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sassyone »

Oh, that may be right. Are there 2 Adam Brewers with a Twitter name like that? I will have to go look again when i get a chance.

sassyone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sassyone »

Pampered Princess wrote:
sassyone wrote:I don't know about suicide..I doubt that. Not in my opinion anyway. I think she just fled the scene because knew she'd get arrested if they found her drunk.
True. Like I said, that was a wild theory. Being up too late cause the kid was sick and mind thinking about weird random stuff.

Ohh..yes..beautymoose, one question..it always seemed odd to see her in a Benz. I guess maybe it was the rock star attitude youtube has given her...Any idea or why or how she got a Benz..? Yeah I know that is probably such a personal question so who knows and it might have been the base model or she might have gotten it used...She sure seems to have champagne taste on a beer budget.

ETA: I thought that swagg_adam or swagg_brewer was thought or determined to be some teenage kid..?....just checkin'! ;)
One of her fangirls posted on IG that she knew how she felt or something like that..that she was only 20 and divorced because her hubby had been sleeping around and how it destroyed her.
Yeh, umm, she has NO clue about Mel......

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

^Yeah I saw that. Mel has also been on a deleting spree on IG. She even apparently deleted a comment from someone suggesting she move her brushes because of the splash from the toilet. There was also someone who commented something like 'ITA' with someone and both those posts are now gone...How much longer can she keep running and hiding..? It seems like it is almost a game to her now. It seems like she thrives on the drama and attention. If she was a bored housewife before she sure knew how to cause a stir and create attention!

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

Oooo we're so close to getting her to the front page.

rubyslippers
Talker
Talker

Post by rubyslippers »

penguinasaurus wrote:Oooo we're so close to getting her to the front page.

How does someone get on the front page?

MakeUpLeopard
Learner
Learner

Post by MakeUpLeopard »

Her lips look weird (well weirder than usual) in her lip sub box video. Looks like her injections are wearing off.

Someone even posted her lips looked little. Lol

That box she's tooting now has TERRIBLE online reviews.

SponsorshipPolice
Talker
Talker

Post by SponsorshipPolice »

Her john wooden quote about character being more important that reputation is complete garbage. Actually, a solid character will result in a solid reputation. Someone with good character will only have nit-pickers attempting to soil a reputation. Completely unlike Mel, who abandoned her family and is galavanting around while her child sits in daycare cause mama can't be bothered to do anything more than shop and read worshiping comments.

SponsorshipPolice
Talker
Talker

Post by SponsorshipPolice »

rubyslippers wrote:
penguinasaurus wrote:Oooo we're so close to getting her to the front page.

How does someone get on the front page?
4 threads usually does it, I believe.

Princess Peach
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Princess Peach »

Maybe she has to put her in daycare, because she can't be trusted all day? Maybe court ordered? Just a thought

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

This new video is a laugh. She should change the name of her channel to "Welcome to Melmphs....Your Infomercial Channel".

Again her nails are a wreck and apparently she has already filmed Friday Favorites because in her "downbar" she said her makeup will be in this week's Friday Favorites.

Those glosses all looked like crap. Her "enthusiasm" for them was sooo apparently fake. But it isn't so much her fault. These sub boxes imho are getting out of control. Everybody and their brother seems to be putting one together. This one is $10 plus shipping. Someone said shipping for them was $7.00. I would rather take that $17.00 and go get a decent lipstick or lipgloss at Sephora or Mac instead of 4 or 5 cheapie ones.

laniezee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laniezee »

Wow. The DWI accusation is intense. I did look it up on Shelby County's website and didn't see any mention of it. Could it have happened in another county... and if so, do you know which county, Moose?

Return to “Melmphs”