Essie "Gon' need that" Button part13

diornailglow
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Essie "Gon' need that" Button part13

Post by diornailglow »

How long will she be able to keep her YouTube career up, she hasn't really branched out...

yetanotherlurker
Informer
Informer

Post by yetanotherlurker »

iusedtolove wrote:Had to create an account because I'm so disappointed.

I thought I could contact Estee directly about my 'issues' with her - I tweeted her, I commented on her videos, her Facebook photos and posts - nothing.

Yesterday I went back to a Facebook photo i, and a few others, had commented on, saying how ridiculous her crystal face roller post was. In my comment I had said how her blog content was just tweaked from other websites' copy which was bad form (I maintain that) and then in another comment I said how she never interacts with her followers anymore.

Checked back last night and she (or whoever manages her social media now) had deleted my comment and all other 'negative' comments. Saw all the hype about the latest 'art' video with Ingrid on here so watched it and agree it was awkward and boring. Then scrolled to the comments and there were none of criticism left. Why delete negative comments? Unless she's taking the criticism into consideration and changing according to what her viewers want, it's so ignorant and self-righteous to delete them. Like we don't matter - original 'fans'. We just get deleted.

I used to love Estee. She was the only youtuber and blogger I liked because she didn't seem stuck up or self-obsessed like the others. Now I am completely turned off. I've unsubscribed but it's not like she cares. I remember just a couple of years ago I tweeted her often and she would reply. I won one of her giveaways once and she hand wrote me a note with my prize. I wonder why she can't interact with her viewers anymore. It's so sad.
That really is sad :( Though I pretty much expect that kind of behavior from Estee now... which is also sad. Which giveaway of hers did you win? I'm always curious as to whether or not YouTubers actually send out the prizes they offer.

wooowza
Talker
Talker

Post by wooowza »

shut_up_este wrote:It's so awkward when you look at any of her comments (youtube, facebook, etc) and you see her mind-less followers referencing all of the negative comments / hate Estee is getting.. and when you scroll and scroll you don't see a single negative comment because SURPRISE they've all been deleted. :roll:
So true. I noticed it yesterday when I was looking at the comments to the art video. Nothing but praises and comments regarding all the hate yet none can be seen. It's ridiculous. Even some of the comments are just her obsessed viewers sticking up for her against the hate. It just makes it obvious that Estee or one of her staff members are deleting it all.

Dot935
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Dot935 »

shampoochampion wrote:Shouldn't she have a stylist by now? I mean she has the money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I remember she said she used the "stylist" at topshop whenever she shops there.

Post by Guest »

Dot935 wrote:
shampoochampion wrote:Shouldn't she have a stylist by now? I mean she has the money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I remember she said she used the "stylist" at topshop whenever she shops there.
Ew. She buys some of the ugliest stuff from Topshop. My guess is the stylist just wants to make a sale and agrees to whatever Estee thinks is cute. How many oversized, shapeless sweaters does that girl own? Image

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Return to “Estee Lalonde”