AprilJDogTV:Scamily Road Trip MooreCons Go To VidCON Part 41

ellebullock
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: AprilJDogTV:Scamily Road Trip MooreCons Go To VidCON Par

Post by ellebullock »

brooklyn_retro wrote:The chat is open if you wanna join.
What's the chat user again?

brooklyn_retro

Post by brooklyn_retro »

ellebullock
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ellebullock »

snapewidow wrote:Wow, I rarely post but if the mods recall from actually reading the threads, we do sometimes share personal stories. Its called camaraderie and that is what makes this a great place. Take it away, and you will drive your content-producers away. Must be the plan.

ETA: I got this auto-message before this post was submitted. SMFH
Post review
At least one new post has been made to this topic. You may wish to review your post in light of this.
Is that your pup on avatar pic? I have one too! Gorgeous!

snapewidow
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by snapewidow »

^^ Yes. Sadly she recently passed away. Huskies are pure love, and I was lucky to have a sweet, calm little girl. <3 <3

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

i really feel for Mr. Bob.

ellebullock
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ellebullock »

snapewidow wrote:^^ Yes. Sadly she recently passed away. Huskies are pure love, and I was lucky to have a sweet, calm little girl. <3 <3
I'm so sorry to hear that. Really breaks my heart for you. :( mine is calm too. Very well behaved, does a lot of tricks and stays by our side off the lead. He's amazing.

NY state of mind
Lurker
Lurker

Post by NY state of mind »

LetsDishTheDirt wrote:I'll just leave this here if any of you need a pick-me-up for the day. It's sung by this tall, sexy, macho man. His voice says it all. <swoon>. <3

And I'll just leave this here in case any of you need a laugh in addition to a pick me up. Finally found and uploaded it :D :D :D

[youtube][/youtube]
Last edited by NY state of mind on Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NY state of mind
Lurker
Lurker

tluchansky wrote:
NY state of mind wrote:
LetsDishTheDirt wrote:I'll just leave this here if any of you need a pick-me-up for the day. It's sung by this tall, sexy, macho man. His voice says it all. <swoon>. <3

And I'll just leave this here in case any of you need a laugh in addition to a pick me up. Finally found and uploaded it :D :D :D

Is that an Asian girl in that video?
Lol I think that's Ape :P She actually looked pretty before Loam was born and she let everything go to hell

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

tluchansky wrote:
NY state of mind wrote:

[youtube][/youtube]
Is that an Asian girl in that video?
YUP!!

PuppiesLove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PuppiesLove »

LispyGorillaTV I tried to message you, but you have PMs disabled. So enable them and message me again lol.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Hey All,

I just created a thread in the complaints section regarding what's happening here.... http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=20804 if you want to take a look, comment etc.

Hopefully we can all resolve this and can carry on with the gossiping!

greeenjuicebitch
Learner
Learner

Post by greeenjuicebitch »

sha1234 wrote:Hey All,

I just created a thread in the complaints section regarding what's happening here.... http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=20804 if you want to take a look, comment etc.

Hopefully we can all resolve this and can carry on with the gossiping!

Ugh Sha, I tried to thank it but the invalid thanks link keeps showing instead :( I'll try again in the morning.

mystical-rose
Gossiper
Gossiper

AprilJDogTV:Scamily Road Trip MooreCons Go To VidCON Part 41

Post by mystical-rose »

When we all decide, can we just move to the 404 TEXT NOT FOUND page? It'll be much easier than the fb page, since some of us might not want our personal profile to be used. And what if either April or Justin accidentally get into that group? That'll end up defeating the purpose of a private group.

Tessa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tessa »

Did she really just say Bay-nets? OMG. She has a cooking channel but has never heard of beignets? She acts like she's 13 years old.

I would like to know how they are affording all this care that Mr. Bob is getting. If they had to borrow for TrendingFamily, (Why else would April need to sign papers regarding TF at the bank?) How are they affording all this emergency cat care?

And honestly, I can't take Justin seriously at all when he starts talking about the cat. And why is Mr. Bob now always having these emergencies after a trip? They didn't actually show any vet footage this time around, so I'm thinking possibly this cat tragedy is more fiction than fact. They also were out strolling not seeming too affected while Bob was supposedly in surgery. Last time they were so upset they almost hyperventilated on camera.

The new intro is just like not only the Lavigne's but some other intros I've seen on YT, and on cheesy sitcoms. More and more these family vloggers are trying to come across like television and that makes them less authentic. I'm just wondering when the YT bubble is going to burst. It seems like every family now wants to vlog and they're all just watching each other.

I think all these deleted videos is just the tip if the iceberg where earning a living with YT is now going to become more difficult.

During VidCon it was announced that Morgan Spurlock of SuperSize Me fame, is going to partner with ShayCarl to produce his documentary about Youtubers. Imagine how many new family vloggers are going to come out of the woodwork after that. Everybody and their brother will think they can quit their day jobs and just vlog for a living. The Adsense and sponsorship deals are going to dry up and be offered to just a chosen few.

A&J are already hurting for views and all these people they now allow to promote in their vlogs are probably syphoning some of their viewers. It boggles my mind why these vloggers just constantly pass their audience around. Collabs are fine because they are win-win, but to just allow two commercials a day by other vloggers on your channel is just stupid.

Even if they are TF clients it seems like a very lame perk. They showed one young woman a few days ago who didn't give her name or her channel name, and I was wondering if she was so YT famous that I was just supposed to know who she was, because she spent her minute at the end of their vlog just gushing over A&J.

I sent a PM for the FB info in case we have to bug out. I don't like that this board is the only one with the banner warning. I've seen much worse things said on plenty of other boards on this website.

CanadianChica
Informer
Informer

Post by CanadianChica »

I never have anything good to say about April or Justin, the fact they seem to be ashamed of their own child disgusts me BUT I have to say, I am glad they are paying to have MR. Bob looked after. I dont think they should have had him put down, this is a pretty common ailment that male cats have and that surgery is also pretty common(usually suggested after 2nd time of blockage) it really should help the blockage issue so he shouldn't get blocked up again. Both April and Justin are useless scammers but I will give credit where credit is due and say they do well when it comes to providing for the cats and paying for vet care.

I also want to address why this could be happening when they go out of town. Sometimes cats get stressed when their human parents go out of town and may refuse to eat and/or drink. If a cat does not get enough fluid, they are more prone to getting the blockage. I think it could be that he gets upset/stressed when they are gone, possibly doesn't drink or drink enough and this happens. April and Justin have to be careful when going away, IF he doesn't or drink, he could get liver or kidney failure and die.. I hope their Vet has talked to them about all this.(I used to work for a vet).

TabloidGurl
Stalker
Stalker

Post by TabloidGurl »

Sorry if this is a little late, but I haven't seen it brought up yet!

Happy Thursday/Friday Frrriends!!

I have been reading this thread for a while now and first of all I think that this thread is HILLARIOUS and you guys are super smart cookies and extremely funny.

Let me tell you something. Now that GG is going to be censoring people's opinions and kinda following the infamous blocking/deleting ways of AprilJustinTV, I thought that before all of you guys flee this site I wanted to share some jewel that I found on GabeBabeTV. But before I tell you about it I just want to say that where ever you folks go I will be following as I'm sure many will do too.

I've posted pics, gif & YT link

This clip reminds me when Justin berated April at PLL. Noticed that he seems so heated his bottom lip is cringed tight, while April seems like a scolded little kid not even making eye contact. But then Justin realizes the camera might be on them too and he might have just gotten busted again. So sad.

Here's the link to vid starts @ min 5:11

Lurker_No_More
Informer
Informer

Post by Lurker_No_More »

What I don't understand is why they're using the emergency vet for all of this. I understand the cat sitter taking him in the first time after hours...that makes sense. But they claimed to have come back from Liam's swimming class to finding Bob not well. How long were they gone for that...you would think they would have noticed something before that. Liam's swim class is after lunch. Why wouldn't they just take him to their regular vet?

CanadianChica
Informer
Informer

Post by CanadianChica »

I don't know their situation but could be that other vets were booked solid and when the crystallization/blockage happens, it can be deadly and fast. I am guessing they possibly called around to get him in and were advised to take him to Emerg. Who really knows with those dimwits though, they seem to actually care more about the cats well being than their own child's.

Tessa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tessa »

I just saw this and thought you ladies would find it interesting.

She explains the reasons why YT has been deleting vids.

NY state of mind
Lurker
Lurker

Sigh...well it looks like all of their deleted vids are back up since their view count is back in the 57 million range and their total video count is over 800 again :(

But on the bright side, I found this gem:

link to the website: http://siteomega.com/www/trendingfamily.com

Dunno if this is totally reliable, but if it is...Kustin is even worse than I thought...But Trending Scamily is supposed to be a successful business eh? It's only worth $334!!! :o Pervy D must be so proud :rofl:

Return to “AprilAthena7”