AprilJDogTV:Scamily Road Trip MooreCons Go To VidCON Part 41

simariksmokin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

AprilJDogTV:Scamily Road Trip MooreCons Go To VidCON Part 41

Post by simariksmokin »

Thanks DoorMat's Village for this hilarious thread name.

sha1234

Re: AprilJDogTV:Scamily Road Trip MooreCons Go To VidCON Par

Post by sha1234 »

simariksmokin wrote:Thanks DoorMat's Village for this hilarious thread name.
I freaking love the title, especially the "jdog" part :rofl:

Arose87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arose87 »

tluchansky wrote:
frizzzx86 wrote:that video at the end of today's vlog. is she someone justin recruited for trending family? she had a professional looking video. i doubt justin would post something like that without getting her to sign up for his scam. being featured on their vlog is probably a "perk".
I have been watching Rachel Weiland (Glow of Grace/Graceful Life) a lot longer than I have been watching Ape & Justine. I don't think she needs Justine's help. She doesn't have that many subscribers on her "beauty" channel but she receives a ton of free makeup, etc. More than Ape the beauty guru receives!

Her husband used to play for the Houson Astros until recently (Kyle Weiland).
"Back in the day" probably circa 2013 / when A&J lived in LA Ape used to should Rachel out ALL THE DAMN TIME. I believe she would say things like "Tell Rachael I sent you!!"... aka she felt like she was doing her a huge service sending her subs over to Rachel's Channel. Rachel also used to mention tons in her own videos or comment on Ape's videos. Then POOF Rachel wasn't mentioned at ALL anymore.

Maris Margaret
Informer
Informer

Post by Maris Margaret »

A 6-8 hour car ride instead of a 55 minute flight. Okaaaaay. Liam must have been completely out of control on their last trip. It is nice that other airline passengers don't have to deal with his behavior this time, but we know they didn't opt out today for anyone else's comfort. They just can't handle the judgment. No blocking and deleting in the real world.

As for the road trip I get this mental image of JustAPrick slamming his fist against the steering wheel every 5 minutes, shooting April nasty looks every time Liam starts wailing and the two of them either not speaking to each other at all (unless the camera is on) or sniping constantly. They're also stopping a million times for April to pee or have a pad change, for cleaning up Liam's diaper blow outs, to remove all the scraps of food from his face & head, and to get junk for April at every convenience store, gas station or restaurant she sees. As if a PB&J sandwich is going to be enough for her. :rofl:
May the bridges I burn light the way.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Maris Margaret wrote:A 6-8 hour car ride instead of a 55 minute flight. Okaaaaay. Liam must have been completely out of control on their last trip. It is nice that other airline passengers don't have to deal with his behavior this time, but we know they didn't opt out today for anyone else's comfort.
Last time they flew with Loam, we GG said it was a waste and they should have driven to save $$. I can't figure out if they are hard up for cash, trying to take our advice, or if Loam was a nightmare. I strongly suspect he was unmanageable though. :D

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Judging from Loam's whinges and cries from the last few vlogs alone, they are probably driving so as to not look like the horrible parents they are in flight. They can barely handle their luggage AND the kid, what more now that he's mobile and quick to express his displeasure?

I understand when kids, toddlers in this case, aren't any fun in flight. However, if C&K weren't the know-it-all, smug, attention whoring people they are - people would be understanding and move about their business. It is a test of their failing personalities as well parenthood,

While Aps & JDog's super fake happy personalities will be at an all-time high, it will be interesting to see how Loamn responds to all the other YT gold.

GGishi-liteofmyday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGishi-liteofmyday »

Maris Margaret wrote:A 6-8 hour car ride instead of a 55 minute flight. Okaaaaay. Liam must have been completely out of control on their last trip. It is nice that other airline passengers don't have to deal with his behavior this time, but we know they didn't opt out today for anyone else's comfort. They just can't handle the judgment. No blocking and deleting in the real world.

As for the road trip I get this mental image of JustAPrick slamming his fist against the steering wheel every 5 minutes, shooting April nasty looks every time Liam starts wailing and the two of them either not speaking to each other at all (unless the camera is on) or sniping constantly. They're also stopping a million times for April to pee or have a pad change, for cleaning up Liam's diaper blow outs, to remove all the scraps of food from his face & head, and to get junk for April at every convenience store, gas station or restaurant she sees. As if a PB&J sandwich is going to be enough for her. :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ellebullock
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ellebullock »

They are such wannabes. I bet their road trip is boring. Yes, I get that some folks want to just get where they need to be , but its a ROAD TRIP.
when we have road trips, we have our two dogs with us, we stop for them and us, eat at random places, stop and take a look around when we run into nice scenery. We enjoy our road trios, not make it sound like work. Even though, they supposedly at going for "work". They have no obligations, so they have really no deadline. Lol
Justin making a big deal about sticking up the rental, god, I couldn't live with anyone that is a road trip dictator. And leeyums naps..good god. Just enjoy life. Coordinating their entire life around food and leeyums naps.

ellebullock
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ellebullock »

We've gone and go on roatrips after work, and back in time for work after our trio the next morning in. Not that serious. They make a big deal about everything normal. I think they are literally ammateurs in life in general. They are babies.

kyungmi
Talker
Talker

Post by kyungmi »

When Ape dangled the cat toy between her cats and Loam's face, if the cats had gone for it, they would've easily clawed the toddler in the face... Again lack of common sense.

Justin's office monologue while he's flexing... That's the most pathetic bicep I have seen...
kyungmi c:

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

The thing with flying with kids Liam age is , it's all about timing. You have to time it right to when to fly and them sleeping the whole flight. If I were them, I would get the boy tired and not let him nap, then let him sleep throughout the flight.
I have done that flying from Vegas to Alaska with 3 boys and just me( without my husband) My boys were 4/3/1 years old at that time. Pushing double stroller and carrying a baby , all sleeping and transferring from one plane to the other. My boys didn't even cry once in the plane.
Those two probably get all stress out when Liam start acting up. They need to bring a ipad/kindle tablet and let him watch some videos.

Ohnanawhatsmyname
Learner
Learner

Post by Ohnanawhatsmyname »

LOL my mother-in-law is spending the week with us and she happened to be with me in the living room when Justin kept saying 'wooooahhhhh can you kick thaaat baaaalll' and my mother asked me what kind of vicious, ear-exploding video I was watching lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

Ohnanawhatsmyname wrote:LOL my mother-in-law is spending the week with us and she happened to be with me in the living room when Justin kept saying 'wooooahhhhh can you kick thaaat baaaalll' and my mother asked me what kind of vicious, ear-exploding video I was watching lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Justin always sound like he is teaching a dog to do tricks.

kwallace
Informer
Informer

Post by kwallace »

Maris Margaret wrote:A 6-8 hour car ride instead of a 55 minute flight. Okaaaaay. Liam must have been completely out of control on their last trip. It is nice that other airline passengers don't have to deal with his behavior this time, but we know they didn't opt out today for anyone else's comfort. They just can't handle the judgment. No blocking and deleting in the real world.
Wait 6-8 hours? With Liam? In a car? hahahahahaha I hope these idiots at least had the forethought to leave at night so that Liam can sleep the entire trip. What you don't want to do is have a 1.5 year old in a car for 6-8 hours all damn day. Especially when you have a choice. They don't have traditional jobs where their time is restricted, they can leave at whatever time they want to.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

kwallace wrote:
Wait 6-8 hours? With Liam? In a car? hahahahahaha I hope these idiots at least had the forethought to leave at night so that Liam can sleep the entire trip. What you don't want to do is have a 1.5 year old in a car for 6-8 hours all damn day. Especially when you have a choice. They don't have traditional jobs where their time is restricted, they can leave at whatever time they want to.
Numbnuts sais he was leaving at 8am, so no, he isnt smart.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

kwallace
Informer
Informer

Post by kwallace »

GoldChocobo wrote:
kwallace wrote:
Numbnuts sais he was leaving at 8am, so no, he isnt smart.
lmfao I can't wait to see the next vlog.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

God, how can they friggin stand each other? The look like they smell like grease and sweaty socks.

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

If the drive is 6-8 hours, they should leave as early as possible. I say 4 am and just have Liam sleep in the car.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

You know they won't. I bet April's gonna eat a ton of kimchi and passively aggressively fart all the way to L.A.

zoeferret
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by zoeferret »

So road trip, eh? I bet it's a combination of lack of funds and unable to control Liam. They could always fly at night while Liam is asleep. Whenever my family does flights or even road trips with our kids we start at night. That way they sleep most of the way through.

We drove from Seattle to The Bay Area several times non stop with three young kids. We would head out around 7pm and be at our destination the next morning. Exhausting for the parents but the kids were good.

Return to “AprilAthena7”