Emilynoel83shadestoodarkPart 9

TrangPak
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Emilynoel83shadestoodarkPart 9

Post by TrangPak »

Emily's definetely not obese or overweight, but she does seem to eat a lot of processed foods that can lead to bloating.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

Emily really ought to start a healthy cooking series on her vlog channel. It would even help bring in more subscribers.

Even with two small children, the fact is that she works from home, and has more freedom as to what time of day she food shops and cooks than someone who works a set schedule outside of the house.

-n3rvacid-
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by -n3rvacid- »

fihe wrote:Emily really ought to start a healthy cooking series on her vlog channel. It would even help bring in more subscribers.

Even with two small children, the fact is that she works from home, and has more freedom as to what time of day she food shops and cooks than someone who works a set schedule outside of the house.
She could make it budget friendly occasionally too, I feel like that would be helpful and interesting. I have nothing against Emily I just find her content repetitive. This would be a nice change

achlys
Talker
Talker

Post by achlys »

-n3rvacid- wrote:
achlys wrote:I just watched her video on the Petite Heat palette.
I lost it when she called herself petite. You're the size of two people. You are not petite, you're just short.
Uhhhh... that's a little rude. She's definitely a bit oin the overweight side but she's just more top heavy. She's not obese. I know it's a trash thread but that was a bittttt harsh
She's definitely overweight. Top heavy or not, she's no one to be calling herself petite.

EvilGLBunny
Learner
Learner

Post by EvilGLBunny »

achlys wrote:
-n3rvacid- wrote:
I lost it when she called herself petite. You're the size of two people. You are not petite, you're just short.
Uhhhh... that's a little rude. She's definitely a bit oin the overweight side but she's just more top heavy. She's not obese. I know it's a trash thread but that was a bittttt harsh
She's definitely overweight. Top heavy or not, she's no one to be calling herself petite.
Chill. I'm sure Emily meant it as just "short". A lot of brands that sell "petite" clothes state that they are for short people below 5'3 and go up to sizes like UK16 - UK20 (which is almost certainly in the overweight range if you're below 5'3).

pragmatist_17
Learner
Learner

Post by pragmatist_17 »

I haven't watched her in so long and saw she had two kids that are really cute. But her videos seemed so lame. Stamp on eyebrows and lip gloss? I know she was just having fun with the stamp on eyebrows, but she was laughing like it was so hilarious and side-splitting when it wasn't.

She does need to update her look from 8 years ago. It's not that it's bad, but she does need a makeover and change.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

dew wrote:Image

Stuff of nightmares.
OMG gross!!! :o :o :o :?

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TrangPak wrote:
kathleenlightsssss wrote:The Too Faced video makes Emily look and seem more aged than usual. yes the collection is targeted more towards teens, etc but Emily is only 2 years younger than I am and I don't look/act as matronly as her. Does she live under a rock eating gallons of ice cream? WHAT THE F--- IS UP? :? :? :? :?
You post the same damn thing about how you're older than Emily but act and look younger every other post. Or how shes nerdy. Its so damn annoying.
This is a forum to snark and I'm only stating my personal opinions. tysm! :roll: :tu:

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

TrangPak wrote:Emily's definetely not obese or overweight, but she does seem to eat a lot of processed foods that can lead to bloating.
I thought she gained weight after her babies since her face filled a bit. But when I went through her instagram, her bottom half is so small and thin compared her top half (longer legs vs short torso and big boobs) which is pretty much what it was like in the past when she did OOTDs. It has to be from bloating and it doesn't help that she films at a very unflattering distance from the camera.

carrotoperation
Lurker
Lurker

Post by carrotoperation »

anat4ever wrote:
TrangPak wrote:Emily's definetely not obese or overweight, but she does seem to eat a lot of processed foods that can lead to bloating.
I thought she gained weight after her babies since her face filled a bit. But when I went through her instagram, her bottom half is so small and thin compared her top half (longer legs vs short torso and big boobs) which is pretty much what it was like in the past when she did OOTDs. It has to be from bloating and it doesn't help that she films at a very unflattering distance from the camera.
Wow. This woman is tiny IRL. She 5 feet tall and barely pushing 110 lbs at most.

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

carrotoperation wrote:
anat4ever wrote:
Wow. This woman is tiny IRL. She 5 feet tall and barely pushing 110 lbs at most.
She is definitely more than 110, lol.

And the above pics were well before kids.

Regardless of what she weighs, she dresses really badly, has a weird, lumpy dough face, and churns out stale, pointless content because she's too lazy to leave her house.

Is that offensive? Oh well, this is a bash board!

Ihatewatch89
Informer
Informer

Post by Ihatewatch89 »

Also, she then goes on to say an orange eyeshadow can "take your look into an extremely warm, orangey direction"...You don't say :roll:
Im taller and heavier than Emily and everyone has called me petite since I was a teenager. Even petite clothing is made for shorter people.

Ingot
Learner
Learner

Post by Ingot »

Emily get some new eyelashes for effs sake!

EvilGLBunny
Learner
Learner

Post by EvilGLBunny »

Ingot wrote:Emily get some new eyelashes for effs sake!
Personally I would prefer that she stopped getting new fake lashes :)

I know that she's said many times how much she hates her own short lashes, but who wears those huge dramatic lashes on a daily basis especially since she only stays at home? Also, I didn't think her lashes are THAT short - when she just uses mascara, it still shows up quite nicely.

pragmatist_17
Learner
Learner

Post by pragmatist_17 »

She looks much shorter than 5 feet, More like 4 foot 8" or 4 foot 9".

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Pretty sure she's said she's 4'11". And Tyler is 6'6".

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Pretty sure she's said she's 4'11". And Tyler is 6'6".
She's always said she's 5ft which looks about right. When she does meet ups, she looks like one of the shortest, but not way shorter than everyone else.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I didn't know she was that short and he is that tall? I like tall men but 6'6"? :?

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:I didn't know she was that short and he is that tall? I like tall men but 6'6"? :?
IMG_0003.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

It's seriously going to be a crapshoot of how tall Belle and Eve are going to be. Like in my family I got my mom's short genes (5'1), while my younger sister got my dad's tall genes (5'6)

Return to “Emilynoel83”