Meghanrosette/Meghan Rienks General Thread - Part 11

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghanrosette/Meghan Rienks General Thread - Part 11

Post by peanutella »

pear022 wrote:She has a podcast now? Has anyone actually listened to it?
Yup, it's garbage. It's her answering the questions of 13-year-old girls, basically. And she's "on" the entire time and it's exhausting.
Non.

canadian1992
Lurker
Lurker

Post by canadian1992 »

soybeanz wrote:Anyone know if Meghan broke up with her bf?
He was in her snapchat a couple of days ago!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AnnMyr599
Stalker
Stalker

Post by AnnMyr599 »

I love Meghan, and I have been watching her for forever, but I am still really concerned about her weight. While googling I found this? Unsure if it's like from her forumspring or someone else's?

lostintheabyss
Talker
Talker

Post by lostintheabyss »

AnnMyr599 wrote:I love Meghan, and I have been watching her for forever, but I am still really concerned about her weight. While googling I found this? Unsure if it's like from her forumspring or someone else's?
coming from somebody who has struggled with an ED, you never truly "recover". you can get better, but you always have those bad thoughts in the back of your mind. I struggled immensely as a freshman in high school and as a 23 year old woman I still struggle with food. It's a very real possibility that she still struggles with those thoughts. Remember when she went through her depression after her fallout with her friends in college? She lost a lot of weight in a rapid amount of time. She probably had the same feelings she had when she was in 7th/8th grade and she would get the stomach flu. It was, in a way, a good thing, because it helped her lose a lot of weight, and she's been slowly losing weight since then. I think she probably eats, but she's definitely not eating enough, no matter what kind of front she tries to put out. The issue is, she needs to realize for herself that she has a problem. No matter how many times we mention it here, or her friends/family tell her, she won't get better until she acknowledges she has a problem with eating.

catbutts
Informer
Informer

Post by catbutts »

She looks fine to me. Definitely slender, but not bony or scary skinny.

almostfamous
Learner
Learner

Post by almostfamous »

(first time poster here hi everyone!) funny how a few days ago when I clicked that tumblr link it was fine but I just tried again now and the post was removed? M must be reading here... (unless something is wrong with my phone) hmmm...

allyb_
Informer
Informer

Post by allyb_ »

almostfamous wrote:(first time poster here hi everyone!) funny how a few days ago when I clicked that tumblr link it was fine but I just tried again now and the post was removed? M must be reading here... (unless something is wrong with my phone) hmmm...

I was just about to say the same exact thing lol HI MEGHAN

charlavail
Informer
Informer

Post by charlavail »

catbutts wrote:She looks fine to me. Definitely slender, but not bony or scary skinny.
Idk, when she briefly raised her shirt to show her sunburn on snapchat and her ribs looks like a bony scary. I definitely think she doesn't have a healthy relationship with food. For crying out loud she doesn't even take a bite of anything she bakes.

catbutts
Informer
Informer

Post by catbutts »

charlavail wrote:
catbutts wrote:She looks fine to me. Definitely slender, but not bony or scary skinny.
Idk, when she briefly raised her shirt to show her sunburn on snapchat and her ribs looks like a bony scary. I definitely think she doesn't have a healthy relationship with food. For crying out loud she doesn't even take a bite of anything she bakes.
i don't have snapchat so idk, but on Instagram she looks fine

BerryStrawberry
Talker
Talker

Post by BerryStrawberry »

I wish she would wash her hair.

almostfamous
Learner
Learner

Post by almostfamous »

kinda half-expecting her to post a "my eating disorder" video at some point... like when the baking videos get to be too boring ya know? even if she's just talking about having one years ago...I feel bad knowing that there are young impressionable girls watching her videos and seeing how skinny she is and idolizing a "baking guru" who doesn't even eat her own creations. I know this is a "trash a guru" forum but I pity her more than anything because I've dealt with an ED for more than 10 years. kinda wish she would come out and talk about it already. but not like that anxiety video. couldn't relate to some over-produced cliche voiceover. maybe just her talking to her camera and being sincere. idk.

almostfamous
Learner
Learner

Post by almostfamous »

side note: I've known many people with ED's over the years who enjoy cooking/baking for others but never eat what they make. it's not uncommon for someone with an ED to do.

Post by Guest »

almostfamous wrote:kinda half-expecting her to post a "my eating disorder" video at some point... like when the baking videos get to be too boring ya know? even if she's just talking about having one years ago...I feel bad knowing that there are young impressionable girls watching her videos and seeing how skinny she is and idolizing a "baking guru" who doesn't even eat her own creations. I know this is a "trash a guru" forum but I pity her more than anything because I've dealt with an ED for more than 10 years. kinda wish she would come out and talk about it already. but not like that anxiety video. couldn't relate to some over-produced cliche voiceover. maybe just her talking to her camera and being sincere. idk.

More like a 'How I abused adderall' video.

Curious7
Learner
Learner

Post by Curious7 »

So Meghan got a role in a movie called Honored with Sasha Pieterse, Arden Cho and Karrueche Tran. How did she manage that? Her acting isn't the best. I'm happy for her tho.

DavidsonHoney1006
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by DavidsonHoney1006 »

She doesn't eat what she cooks because of allergies. Not sure it's an eating disorder.

gouda
Talker
Talker

Post by gouda »

Curious7 wrote:So Meghan got a role in a movie called Honored with Sasha Pieterse, Arden Cho and Karrueche Tran. How did she manage that? Her acting isn't the best. I'm happy for her tho.
she wrote the short story its based on

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Samisgossiping »

gouda wrote:
Curious7 wrote:So Meghan got a role in a movie called Honored with Sasha Pieterse, Arden Cho and Karrueche Tran. How did she manage that? Her acting isn't the best. I'm happy for her tho.
she wrote the short story its based on
She's also a producer.

gimmethetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gimmethetea »

Oh geez, Meghan is a TERRIBLE actress, god awful.

gimmethetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gimmethetea »

Hold up. They're playing HIGH SCHOOLERS???? Wtf they all look old af, maybe Sasha and Karrueche can sorta pass as high schoolers, just barely, but Meghan??? No way in hell she can pass for a high schooler, she looks way too old, not in a bad way, she just looks her age.

Curious7
Learner
Learner

Post by Curious7 »

gimmethetea wrote:
Oh geez, Meghan is a TERRIBLE actress, god awful.

It's so funny when someone instagrams a picture of the cast and says that they are all so talented...maybe the other girls but Meghan...not so much. :D I hope her acting is improved.
If she wrote the short story and is a producer, did she basically cast herself to act in the movie?

Return to “Meghan Rienks”