• Advertisement
    

Elanna Pecherle (ellepearls)

Elanna Pecherle (ellepearls)

Postby blahblah20 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:21 am

Elanna used to be one of my favorite YouTubers but over the past few months she's just become so fake and irritating. She tries SO hard to portray this perfect wife lifestyle and it's so obvious that she's unhappy in her life. I'm not saying she's unhappy in her marriage but she has no friends in Ireland, of course she's going to be unhappy.

In her latest what I eat in a day video she said how she "obviously" doesn't have time every single day to make such a "luxurious" breakfast. Someone commented asking why she doesn't have the time and if she has another job. The comment was quickly deleted. Same with another comment telling her to go watch some video about becoming vegan, lol.
blahblah20
Informer
Informer
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:28 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 38 times

Advertisement

Re: Elanna Pecherle (ellepearls)

Postby muahaharrr » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:03 am

Awh yisss a ellana thread.
I like her but her content just got boring. I don't click on her video's so quickly anymore.
muahaharrr
Talker
Talker
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:39 pm
Has thanked: 118 times
Been thanked: 146 times

Re: Elanna Pecherle (ellepearls)

Postby Whiterose90 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:44 pm

Have been waiting for someone to start this for ages!! I liked her so much more before she moved & got married. I feel like she is so fake now! The constant dog snaps talking to the dog in. A baby voice or Bossing Paddy around or walking outside or snaps of her niece.. just a total bore. Her videos are repetitive and I feel like she tries to act superior. I don't watch her YouTube anymore just her snaps... maybe her snaps are worse than her videos...?
Whiterose90
Lurker
Lurker
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:35 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Elanna Pecherle (ellepearls)

Postby muahaharrr » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:44 am

Yeah I mean I think Sandy is adorable but sometimes I tap through those snaps because it's all the same.
The fact that she snaps her niece(?), the baby, the entire time pisses me off. I guess the parents agree but damn Elanna it's not your child.
muahaharrr
Talker
Talker
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:39 pm
Has thanked: 118 times
Been thanked: 146 times

Re: Elanna Pecherle (ellepearls)

Postby CassieAnne » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:58 am

Whiterose90 wrote:Have been waiting for someone to start this for ages!! I liked her so much more before she moved & got married. I feel like she is so fake now! The constant dog snaps talking to the dog in. A baby voice or Bossing Paddy around or walking outside or snaps of her niece.. just a total bore. Her videos are repetitive and I feel like she tries to act superior. I don't watch her YouTube anymore just her snaps... maybe her snaps are worse than her videos...?


That's how I feel too! Her videos are just the recycled beauty guru crap from a couple of years ago. There's nothing unique or interesting about her.
User avatar
CassieAnne
Informer
Informer
 
Posts: 328
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:23 am
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: Elanna Pecherle (ellepearls)

Postby blahblah20 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:10 am

I totally get the superior vibe from her too, 100%.

She also comes across as trying to shove her relationship down everyone's throat. She's always going on and on about how amazing and wonderful Paddy is. I don't buy it at all. If you're relationship was that great you wouldn't feel the need to boast about it all the time.
blahblah20
Informer
Informer
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:28 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: Elanna Pecherle (ellepearls)

Postby blahblah20 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:13 am

Just realized she basically never even responds to comments on her channel. I guess she's just too busy!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
blahblah20
Informer
Informer
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:28 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: Elanna Pecherle (ellepearls)

Postby Whiterose90 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:17 pm

We should place bets on how long until they have a child of their own. At least it would give her something to snap about other than her dog & niece. Then she could also film baby hauls & nursery room tours. Yay for new content! Lol
Whiterose90
Lurker
Lurker
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:35 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Elanna Pecherle (ellepearls)

Postby anonymous123 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:50 am

I like her but she can be kind of cringey. I think it's awkward how she's milking her foreign (to US/Canada) husband for views. Instead of saying "Husband does my Voiceover" she titled it something like "Irish Husband does my Voiceover" etc
anonymous123
Talker
Talker
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:26 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: Elanna Pecherle (ellepearls)

Postby velvet-guru » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:18 pm

I don't have the patience to walk at 17 min Q&A with her but I am a bit curious...anyone want to report back on anything juicy? :tu: i'm curious how they address their faith! that has historically been a touchy subject in NI, no?
velvet-guru
Talker
Talker
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 9:34 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Elanna Pecherle (ellepearls)

Postby muahaharrr » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:43 pm

velvet-guru wrote:I don't have the patience to walk at 17 min Q&A with her but I am a bit curious...anyone want to report back on anything juicy? :tu: i'm curious how they address their faith! that has historically been a touchy subject in NI, no?

About faith, they say they're both Christian but don't go in to detail about catholicism or protestantism or anything else. Elanna puts a lot of emphasis on the community, which I guess is important to her while she is quite alone still in N-I.

I don't think there was anything too juicy. She answered quite some questions about how to be in a happy relationship. She says that if you're married you are a 'we' and not so much a 'i' and she tries to put Paddy's needs before hers. That really rubbed me the wrong way. It might just be me, coming from unmarried parents (still together tho!) and a very feminist mother who would never lose her own identity or independent spirit... Marriage is beautiful but don't morphe into one person......
muahaharrr
Talker
Talker
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:39 pm
Has thanked: 118 times
Been thanked: 146 times

Re: Elanna Pecherle (ellepearls)

Postby velvet-guru » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:04 am

muahaharrr wrote:
velvet-guru wrote:I don't have the patience to walk at 17 min Q&A with her but I am a bit curious...anyone want to report back on anything juicy? :tu: i'm curious how they address their faith! that has historically been a touchy subject in NI, no?

About faith, they say they're both Christian but don't go in to detail about catholicism or protestantism or anything else. Elanna puts a lot of emphasis on the community, which I guess is important to her while she is quite alone still in N-I.

I don't think there was anything too juicy. She answered quite some questions about how to be in a happy relationship. She says that if you're married you are a 'we' and not so much a 'i' and she tries to put Paddy's needs before hers. That really rubbed me the wrong way. It might just be me, coming from unmarried parents (still together tho!) and a very feminist mother who would never lose her own identity or independent spirit... Marriage is beautiful but don't morphe into one person......


thanks for the recap! are they planning on staying in N. Ireland?
velvet-guru
Talker
Talker
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 9:34 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Elanna Pecherle (ellepearls)

Postby Whiterose90 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:11 am

thanks for the recap! are they planning on staying in N. Ireland?[/quote]

She said they plan on staying for the next 5 years so that she can be a permanent resident of N.I. To be honest I can't imagine him agreeing to move to Canada he seems very family orientated.

I hate how immature & giggly she acts when doing videos with Paddy.
Whiterose90
Lurker
Lurker
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:35 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Elanna Pecherle (ellepearls)

Postby Annaj001 » Fri May 19, 2017 9:19 pm

Soooometimes her videos are cute but her lovey-dovey high school thing with Paddy is boring.

But a few weeks ago she posted a what I eat in a day and said "I usually don't have time to make a big breakfast..." :rofl: I commented asking why and it got deleted so....
User avatar
Annaj001
Lurker
Lurker
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:31 pm
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: Elanna Pecherle (ellepearls)

Postby blahblah20 » Sat May 20, 2017 9:11 am

Annaj001 wrote:Soooometimes her videos are cute but her lovey-dovey high school thing with Paddy is boring.

But a few weeks ago she posted a what I eat in a day and said "I usually don't have time to make a big breakfast..." :rofl: I commented asking why and it got deleted so....


She's an idiot and so fake. She does nothing all day long. She most definitely has time to cook a big breakfast. Ugh, she irks me so much. Fake bitch.
blahblah20
Informer
Informer
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:28 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: Elanna Pecherle (ellepearls)

Postby soundofsilence » Sat May 20, 2017 7:52 pm

Yessss! Where has this thread been all my life?!

I really liked Elanna's older makeup videos, but she's so bloody nauseating now. She comes across as ridiculously fake (it's most obvious when she's featuring another person in her videos). You can tell she's trying hard to appear 'perfect'. She also tries so hard to make her relationship appear perfect, but more often than not, I feel like she's so bossy and disrespectful towards Paddy. She also does jack shit all day, and her only gimmick is being in Ireland (as if it's the fucking moon and we should all be impressed :roll: ). I'm pretty sure she got that dog just so she'd have something cute to feature on her channel, because there's literally nothing else going for her. We see nothing but wedding shit, her crappy outfits, and anything related to Ireland that she thinks will appear exotic to her audience. Why does she post so many vlogs when she clearly isn't interesting?

I unsubbed from her not long ago because I couldn't stomach this crap anymore, but I still follow her on IG. Can we take a moment to talk about how everything this fucking girl touches is sponsored?! Nobody seems to be calling her out on this (and other "gurus" get it all the time, so why not Elanna?). 9/10 Instagram posts are sponsored, and it will be the most ridiculous crap (ummm...featuring a gillette razor? what the actual fuck girl).
User avatar
soundofsilence
Informer
Informer
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:54 pm
Has thanked: 244 times
Been thanked: 411 times

Re: Elanna Pecherle (ellepearls)

Postby Whiterose90 » Sun May 21, 2017 10:12 am

Her new micro bladed eyebrows are AWFUL. You can honestly see where her real brows are where the micro bladed brows are. Ugh. Whyyy
Also can she please just have a baby of her own so that she can stop showing her niece on snap. Also, maybe having a baby would be a reality check. Then she would really know what busy is.
Whiterose90
Lurker
Lurker
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:35 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Elanna Pecherle (ellepearls)

Postby soundofsilence » Sun May 21, 2017 11:17 am

Whiterose90 wrote:Her new micro bladed eyebrows are AWFUL. You can honestly see where her real brows are where the micro bladed brows are. Ugh. Whyyy
Also can she please just have a baby of her own so that she can stop showing her niece on snap. Also, maybe having a baby would be a reality check. Then she would really know what busy is.


I always thought she'd be even more insufferable once she had a child. She'll be one of those people who thinks/acts like the whole fucking world revolves around her baby. She will never talk about anything else. Every time it eats or shits will be *magical* to her and she'll need to show it off to the whole world. I've seen so many people go baby-crazy as soon as they have their own child, and given how boring Elanna is, I bet she'll be the same way.
User avatar
soundofsilence
Informer
Informer
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:54 pm
Has thanked: 244 times
Been thanked: 411 times

Re: Elanna Pecherle (ellepearls)

Postby blahblah20 » Mon May 22, 2017 11:46 am

soundofsilence wrote:Yessss! Where has this thread been all my life?!

I really liked Elanna's older makeup videos, but she's so bloody nauseating now. She comes across as ridiculously fake (it's most obvious when she's featuring another person in her videos). You can tell she's trying hard to appear 'perfect'. She also tries so hard to make her relationship appear perfect, but more often than not, I feel like she's so bossy and disrespectful towards Paddy. She also does jack shit all day, and her only gimmick is being in Ireland (as if it's the fucking moon and we should all be impressed :roll: ). I'm pretty sure she got that dog just so she'd have something cute to feature on her channel, because there's literally nothing else going for her. We see nothing but wedding shit, her crappy outfits, and anything related to Ireland that she thinks will appear exotic to her audience. Why does she post so many vlogs when she clearly isn't interesting?

I unsubbed from her not long ago because I couldn't stomach this crap anymore, but I still follow her on IG. Can we take a moment to talk about how everything this fucking girl touches is sponsored?! Nobody seems to be calling her out on this (and other "gurus" get it all the time, so why not Elanna?). 9/10 Instagram posts are sponsored, and it will be the most ridiculous crap (ummm...featuring a gillette razor? what the actual fuck girl).


:respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You hit the nail on the head girlfriend!! Everything you said is EXACTLY how I feel about Elanna. I'm glad it's coming across clear as day to others too. I cringe every single time she repeats "Northern Ireland". Ugh, shudder.
blahblah20
Informer
Informer
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:28 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: Elanna Pecherle (ellepearls)

Postby soundofsilence » Mon May 22, 2017 12:10 pm

blahblah20 wrote:
soundofsilence wrote:Yessss! Where has this thread been all my life?!

I really liked Elanna's older makeup videos, but she's so bloody nauseating now. She comes across as ridiculously fake (it's most obvious when she's featuring another person in her videos). You can tell she's trying hard to appear 'perfect'. She also tries so hard to make her relationship appear perfect, but more often than not, I feel like she's so bossy and disrespectful towards Paddy. She also does jack shit all day, and her only gimmick is being in Ireland (as if it's the fucking moon and we should all be impressed :roll: ). I'm pretty sure she got that dog just so she'd have something cute to feature on her channel, because there's literally nothing else going for her. We see nothing but wedding shit, her crappy outfits, and anything related to Ireland that she thinks will appear exotic to her audience. Why does she post so many vlogs when she clearly isn't interesting?

I unsubbed from her not long ago because I couldn't stomach this crap anymore, but I still follow her on IG. Can we take a moment to talk about how everything this fucking girl touches is sponsored?! Nobody seems to be calling her out on this (and other "gurus" get it all the time, so why not Elanna?). 9/10 Instagram posts are sponsored, and it will be the most ridiculous crap (ummm...featuring a gillette razor? what the actual fuck girl).


:respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You hit the nail on the head girlfriend!! Everything you said is EXACTLY how I feel about Elanna. I'm glad it's coming across clear as day to others too. I cringe every single time she repeats "Northern Ireland". Ugh, shudder.


:tu: I really needed to get all that off my chest, hahahaha. There is so much more I could say about this chick. I'm still traumatized by her millions of wedding videos. :barf: You'd think she was the first (and only) woman to ever get married FFS.

Also curious to see if anyone else has felt this way: I used to find her very pretty, but ever since she changed her hair I don't think she looks glamourous whatsoever anymore. She looks as plain and boring as her life. I also find her clothing choices seriously questionable, but it isn't my taste, so I'm not sure if it's just me or if she actually has no fashion sense.
User avatar
soundofsilence
Informer
Informer
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:54 pm
Has thanked: 244 times
Been thanked: 411 times

Re: Elanna Pecherle (ellepearls)

Postby muahaharrr » Mon May 22, 2017 12:54 pm

I'm not a fan of talking about other people needing to have kids, but in this case I wish she'd get one! Would also give me a good reason to unfollow.
Her glorification of wife/husband roles, her semi-interesting life, the poor little Zoey, lack of any interesting makeup vids... Yaaaawn
muahaharrr
Talker
Talker
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:39 pm
Has thanked: 118 times
Been thanked: 146 times



  • Advertisement

Return to A-E
  • Advertisement