Charles Gross - Part 2

MajesticPopcorn
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles Gross - Part 2

Post by MajesticPopcorn »

That bag is not cute.Sorry not sorry. I hate that colour.

thinker16
Learner
Learner

Post by thinker16 »

I noticed that the bag on the MC website had gold hardware, but the one Charles revealed has silver hardware. Could it be true? Did Charles buy a replica?! I wouldn't put it past him to lie! Someone in the comments is claiming that a person named Alisha sold him the fake.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Well now he can't even walk into the Madison store to confirm its authenticity. Now he has to shlep down to Wall Street. Why not just get a real job and avoid all this aggravation?

Lolliwood34
Wallflower
Wallflower

Money advice from Charles?!!!

Post by Lolliwood34 »

People who have money that they didn't earn will always be quick to tell people who don't have money what they should do to earn money. Charles has no concept of what struggle means.
The best thing his parents could do is cut him off and kick him out.

Hpw_96
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Hpw_96 »

Did anybody else notice how he Inserted a picture of the packaging but never showed the actual packaging in the video lol

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

al218 wrote:Well now he can't even walk into the Madison store to confirm its authenticity. Now he has to shlep down to Wall Street. Why not just get a real job and avoid all this aggravation?
Looooool how amazing after harassing store associates, lying, and getting blocked due to his consistent begging could you imagine if he had to go in there only to be told he bought a fake :rofl:

thinker16
Learner
Learner

Post by thinker16 »

I think Charles has intentionally purchased a fake and is trying to fool everybody. He obviously did not purchase the bag from the Mighty Chic website because they never had a poppy birkin 25 with palladium hardware. Charles' bag has palladium hardware, but the Mighty Chic bag marked as sold has gold hardware. As for packaging, you can buy hermes boxes from sites like ebay and poshmark. Charles has admitted to buying packaging during his time as a reseller. He lies so much that he can't keep up with what's true or false. Pathetic.

snarks
Learner
Learner

Post by snarks »

He had it authenticated, you guyzzz! 20 effin' K for that thing, oh well...

Yesterday I watched a vid about the wardrobe of some crazy rich Chinese chick (with quite obvious plastic surgery done on the face). She had literally over a hundred Birkins in different colors and leathers. I just don't get it. It looked sick. I am not averse to buying luxury but I always check if the thing is different enough from what I have already because how would I choose between two very similar items? I understand that the mentality of very rich is absolutely different but still...

snarks
Learner
Learner

Post by snarks »

thinker16 wrote:I think Charles has intentionally purchased a fake and is trying to fool everybody. He obviously did not purchase the bag from the Mighty Chic website because they never had a poppy birkin 25 with palladium hardware. Charles' bag has palladium hardware, but the Mighty Chic bag marked as sold has gold hardware. As for packaging, you can buy hermes boxes from sites like ebay and poshmark. Charles has admitted to buying packaging during his time as a reseller. He lies so much that he can't keep up with what's true or false. Pathetic.
Did he say his was Poppy? I thought his was H Orange (Poppy looks redder, I think)

thinker16
Learner
Learner

Post by thinker16 »

snarks wrote:Did he say his was Poppy? I thought his was H Orange (Poppy looks redder, I think)
Yes, at 6:49 he says the bag is "orange poppy."

Post by Guest »

snarks wrote:He had it authenticated, you guyzzz! 20 effin' K for that thing, oh well...

Yesterday I watched a vid about the wardrobe of some crazy rich Chinese chick (with quite obvious plastic surgery done on the face). She had literally over a hundred Birkins in different colors and leathers. I just don't get it. It looked sick. I am not averse to buying luxury but I always check if the thing is different enough from what I have already because how would I choose between two very similar items? I understand that the mentality of very rich is absolutely different but still...
Honestly couldnt agree more.

I've never seen a Birkin in real life so whenever he pulls his ones out it heavy stumps me why they 'd even cost that much..... they're pure plain? Obv they're really pretty and that, but they're no exactly out the ordinary. Fair enough good materials and the hardware might be expensive, but it just baffles me if I'm honest. I'd like to think of myself as someone who's quite fashionable, yet I don't have a pot to pish in. I believe I, or anyone else on here tbh, could easily go into a charity shop, spend a tenner and still have a better outfit than Charles stoating down to Dunkin Donuts drenched in thousands of pounds worth of clothes, skincare, perfume and his Birkin 25.

Money =/= style.

snarks
Learner
Learner

Post by snarks »

mazzy123 wrote:
Honestly couldnt agree more I believe I, or anyone else on here tbh, could easily go into a charity shop, spend a tenner and still have a better outfit than Charles stoating down to Dunkin Donuts drenched in thousands of pounds worth of clothes, skincare, perfume and his Birkin 25.

Money =/= style.
Still the worst thing for me is what he does with perfume. I am very sensitive to smells and some perfumes make my throat scratchy. My dad had this habit of dousing himself in perfume but he has almost no sense of smell due to working as a crew mechanic in his youth. When I see Charles spritz the perfume like 10 times (very heavy ones, Chanel no.5 or Killian), for me it's like a nuclear cloud of death. :eeek:

ApplesThatRead
Informer
Informer

Post by ApplesThatRead »

loulouuu wrote:someone commented on his Birkin video that the person who sold the bag to Charles said he bought an A class Replica.
also, notice how he didn't show any sort of autenticity diplomma or however those are called? knowing Chuckie, if it was real he'd be putting it on our faces, just like he's done in the past

i'm highkey hoping the bag is fake
SO ICONIC
I wouldn't be surprised if it does turn out to be a fake. Ever since he quit those meds and decided to be "unfiltered" and "authentic" he's been a MESS. He's full of Kardashian style lies like how Khloe responded to the rumors of her getting lipo by saying she works out everyday in the gym and doesn't want her hard work de-valued. Like side stepping it and saying something completely different.

It's fishy how all the recently sold bags are all viewable on mighty chic and none are a birkin 25 with PALLADIUM hardware. Hm. Replica sounds right.

But even if Charles WANTED to admit buying a replica, the sale/purchase of replications of trademarked and copyrighted goods is illegal in the US. He could pay a HEFTY fine if it did turn out to be a replica and he bought it. And if it's from outside of the US it's considered "trafficking too".

I just asked the site owner if the bag was real and sold by her, i'll post a screenshot of the reply if she gets back to me.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

^ def keep us posted.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Just now, on Twitter, Charles wrote that he was going to do (yet another) rant video.

Uh oh. Looks like you guys might have worked him up into a tizzy yet again!

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

I'm making popcorn. This is getting good. :D

ApplesThatRead
Informer
Informer

Post by ApplesThatRead »

It's real, the woman (a very sweet lady named Debra) said she had a mistake on her website with color. She's been a seller on ebay for 17 years today which checked out true too. Guess he did indeed spend 20k of his youtube money on a handbag. Just goes to show you, you never know how much money an iPhone vlog can make you.

Link to proof:

https://imgur.com/a/yN2VX

Re: his latest "Rant video" going up tonight...
When is the angry paranoid meerkat NOT ranting and raving over something he read about himself :p If there comes a day when he's not "addressing hate/rumors" we really will have to have him locked up in a nut house. The sad part is he's convinced so many ppl that dislike him are SO invested in his life when he's really just a guest entertainer.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

So maybe next time he goes to get his skin resurfaced or his lips done, he should ask about his thin skin. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ApplesThatRead
Informer
Informer

Post by ApplesThatRead »

Charles logic:

"Hey, watch my vlogs everyday! Give a shit about what's in my shower. CARE about the dream I had last night! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME!"
"...Omg why is everyone so obsessed with me"

"Never care about what a hater says, you just live your life and stay iconic"
"I just printed out everything my haters said and I'm gonna respond to it in a video for the 11th time this month. Not that I care, totally don't..."

"What kind of loser freak of the week would buy Cartier Love. How pathetic are people who marry themselves"
"Omg look! I bought myself a cartier engagement ring!"

:roll: :rofl: :rofl:

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

Presence wrote:Just now, on Twitter, Charles wrote that he was going to do (yet another) rant video.

Uh oh. Looks like you guys might have worked him up into a tizzy yet again!
Like I said, every video of his is a response to something/someone. Doesn't he always talk about taking xanax to calm down? He might need a higher dosage because he is always worked up.

Return to “Charles Gross”