Charles Gross - Part 2

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Charles Gross - Part 2

Post by al218 »

^^ Ewwwwww. I refuse to click the link but didn't he also have Aaron the dead mouse?

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

al218 wrote:^^ Ewwwwww. I refuse to click the link but didn't he also have Aaron the dead mouse?
And didn't he say, at that time, throughout all these years, they've never had a problem with rodents?

Geez. Charles can never catch a break when it comes to maintain his facade.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Do you think it was Julie running? Omg I can't with this whole thing. Lol. Anyway, so no Bergdorf, no Hermes....what's he gonna do all day?

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by notnot »

Looks like a car not a rat.

ApplesThatRead
Informer
Informer

Post by ApplesThatRead »

notnot wrote:Looks like a car not a rat.
I saw that comment defending it too but it doesn't make sense. He lives on the 4th floor. The background that thing scurried across is white. It is not snowing in New York in the middle of May, NYC roads aren't white, and hover cars aren't a thing as far as I know. Also if it was a window, why would there be a door and a door handle in the other sunglass frame lol.

It's either a rat or a ghost, who knows maybe he really is haunted.

ApplesThatRead
Informer
Informer

Post by ApplesThatRead »

Presence wrote:
al218 wrote:^^ Ewwwwww. I refuse to click the link but didn't he also have Aaron the dead mouse?
And didn't he say, at that time, throughout all these years, they've never had a problem with rodents?

Geez. Charles can never catch a break when it comes to maintain his facade.
He lies a lot tbh. In that stfu rant he makes it a point to say how he NEVER EVER IN HIS LIFE EVER smelled bad just to spite the gurugossip comments... but if you watch his old vids or used to be subscribed when he was sane is 2015 he used to talk all the time about how when he smoked he smelled so awful that people would crowd out in elevators and move three seats away from him in his classes.

His entire channel can be summed up in three phases:

-Iconic, judgemental fashion gay
-Justin Jedica (but still at least properly medicated)
-Paranoid angry squirrel off his meds

In other news, what happened with the Hermes store is someone who watched one of Charles' vids told the manager there that Charles was a re-seller. The person straight up commented and said he did it too, name is "Paul Fellowes" i think.

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

ApplesThatRead wrote:
notnot wrote:Looks like a car not a rat.
I saw that comment defending it too but it doesn't make sense. He lives on the 4th floor. The background that thing scurried across is white. It is not snowing in New York in the middle of May, NYC roads aren't white, and hover cars aren't a thing as far as I know. Also if it was a window, why would there be a door and a door handle in the other sunglass frame lol.

It's either a rat or a ghost, who knows maybe he really is haunted.
The white color is overexposed, either his lense/camera was already overexposed while filming or he did it later on his computer (played with color/brightness settings). in a reflection you can easily see a bottom of the street from that angle. it is not that high.

In this video (messy apartment tour) at cca 4:39 mark you can see a very similar angle, he is vlogging having the camera in front of his face, and in the background behind the windows is I believe a park/road. Not sure if this street is the same one as in the video we are discussing, but you can definitely see the ground. Looking at the video again, it actually seems like a top of a bus or a truck (maybe) . The object it way too straight and boxy to be a rat imo.

squirrely
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirrely »

ApplesThatRead wrote: the angry paranoid meerkat in a denim baseball cap is going to try to "address the hate" again haha
[/quote]

Lawwddd I can't :rofl: :rofl: the resemblance tho lol
Also who the hell takes a Unisom in the middle of the day to nap? If you lay down and you're body can't nap on its own then it wasn't meant to be for a nap. I think he has major depression. Maybe he should start smoking weed, pothead Charles could be entertaining at this point.

bitchmove
Learner
Learner

Post by bitchmove »

FYI BC I'm too lazy to directly reply before his family 'cleared' their social profiles after someone called his house, his dad had a photo of a blue single-storey wooden cabin/trailer thing with the caption 'country home' that was on his dads Instagram.

And of course, he guilts his parents into letting him rack up credit card bills, because of what happened in the past that he's 'legally bound' to not say.

Given his mother's fiery temper, I wouldn't be surprised if he got a slap or two

ApplesThatRead
Informer
Informer

Post by ApplesThatRead »

I do think we should give Charles the benefit of the doubt and just let it be a car... the window you're seeing faces out onto trees that are planted in the sidewalks btw.

& He takes sleeping pills to sleep through his day because he's sad about the complete absence of friendship, affection, and love in his life. That "dream" he mentioned was literally the saddest thing I've ever heard, like the fact that you have to IMAGINE what friendship is like. Omg I can't. What is he gonna do during the day anyways, go catch up with his (imaginary) friends? If I were him and I walked my lonely ass into Hermes looking for human contact and got exposed by the manager as a handbag re-seller and declined further service, I'd take a bunch of sleeping pills too.

Lastly, more lies... if he was on a no shopping kick for three days, how is it that an air purifier (of all things) already processed the order and shipped to his house? In two days, supposedly? Did he overnight it? And you weren't spending any money, Charles or as rich lux would say "busted ass anything-for-views Charles Gross" lol.

It's pathetic how little effort he puts into these lies. He keeps taking down and blocking comments ppl who actually went to the Dwight School with him and call him out. Like why would you provoke ppl who know you to comment and expose you then just remove it and block them? You literally gave an open invitation?! Omg. The comments are about the same stuff ppl have been saying like that he pretended other ppl's designer shit was his own, lied about expensive brand stuff, told ppl he was going on a fancy vacation to a foreign country only to be caught at the mall with his mom, all that poser social climber BS.

Idgaf what anyone says, this is almost as entertaining as Steven Universe theories, lowkey. It's tragic how you can go from ICONIC on the proper medication to full spiral obsessive pathetic when you stop the meds. It's basically like if you could watch Amanda Bynes go all the way nuts... that's what tea Charles is serving, and I'm here for it.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

And this is the danger of YouTube and the internet. There is no easy, quick way to make money. You might enjoy a check from loafing around the house and ordering in food and trying to get paid to shop and review stuff, but it comes with a price. That is your lack of personal space and people calling you out on stuff. As much as I like watching, if I were his therapist or parent or friend, I would suggest he get off YouTube completely. Shut down all social media and live an authentic life warts and all. It would be sad to never move forward with your life because you are afraid of what anonymous strangers think of your decisions.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

I don't know if Hermes has a blacklist or not but I don't doubt at all that the sales associates have been talking about Charlie and if his attitude/disloyalty alone wasn't enough for them to want to stop selling to him, his being assocated with resellers definitely did it. Every video Charles makes is a response video. Whether it's to us on GG, or to a direct person, his videos are a direct cry to try and explain or excuse something away. His sudden quitting of reselling bags and trying to pass it off as a cleanse and then making a whole video about how he's not a reseller was to try and get the store associates back in his good graces and his pride will probably never let him explain the real reason.

With that whole build up about appearances/appeasing to store associates I wouldn't put it past Charles to say he was profiled and that's why he no longer wants to shop there.

Off topic: someone mentioned Charles buying bags/boxes online and selling them for profit and tbh I believe it he never takes the camera in Store or out in public and his stories/tangents almost always pick up exactly where he left off in a video as though he hit stop, waited a bit of time and immediately started filming again

ApplesThatRead
Informer
Informer

Post by ApplesThatRead »

Lolokwow wrote:
Off topic: someone mentioned Charles buying bags/boxes online and selling them for profit and tbh I believe it he never takes the camera in Store or out in public and his stories/tangents almost always pick up exactly where he left off in a video as though he hit stop, waited a bit of time and immediately started filming again
See back when I watched him in 2015 and he was on his meds he literally ADMITTED that's exactly what he does to make money. He'd buy a bag in good condition then, take some pics of it and photoshop/retouch them, then buy a box to ship it out in and profit.

It's very simple. There's an LV Damier Ebene neverfull on fashionphile right now in excellent condition for 875. What charles would do is buy that along with the box from like ebay. Then he'd do an "unboxing". He'll trot it around in vlogs and take some glitzy photoshopped pics for IG. Then SHOCKER... He needs to cleanse! And he'll give you SUCH a good deal, 1100 dollars! That's 200 off retail! He's taking a loss by giving this bag to you for such a good price!

Yeah okay.

Meanwhile if he really had the kind of money he projects the image of having, he'd just do a giveaway of the bags for free. When he does a "birkin 35" giveaway, I'm fully prepared to retract this statement and apologize. Until that happens (on the 15th of Never), I rest my case.

ApplesThatRead
Informer
Informer

Post by ApplesThatRead »

al218 wrote:And this is the danger of YouTube and the internet. There is no easy, quick way to make money. You might enjoy a check from loafing around the house and ordering in food and trying to get paid to shop and review stuff, but it comes with a price. That is your lack of personal space and people calling you out on stuff. As much as I like watching, if I were his therapist or parent or friend, I would suggest he get off YouTube completely. Shut down all social media and live an authentic life warts and all. It would be sad to never move forward with your life because you are afraid of what anonymous strangers think of your decisions.
He won't quit youtube until he stops making money. Today was probably one of his worst vids that hasn't been demonitized entirely, and he still made about 24 dollars on it. Even if he only makes 30 dollars a video, that's 10,000 dollars a year, and 10,000 reasons to keep turning on that camera instead of getting a real job.

The only way he'll ever stop making vids and go address his mental health issues is if the 50% of people who left dislikes on his last vid have enough common sense to only watch him with adblock on.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

25 thousand dollars for an orange bag. That's an entire college education for a nursing student. I'm not interested in a discussion about the value of anything. God bless you Charles. I hope you enjoy your bag that makes you "So happy". Go enjoy your life. Good luck to you.

ardendays
Talker
Talker

Post by ardendays »

al218 wrote:25 thousand dollars for an orange bag. That's an entire college education for a nursing student. I'm not interested in a discussion about the value of anything. God bless you Charles. I hope you enjoy your bag that makes you "So happy". Go enjoy your life. Good luck to you.
Its only 25 for a nursing program?? Well darn it. I shouldve gone into nursing instead of hygiene. Its 46 for me.

squirrely
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirrely »

Tiny orange bag plus his all black H&M wardrobe..smh he's just going to look like a Halloween scarecrow with a denim hat.

ApplesThatRead
Informer
Informer

Post by ApplesThatRead »

The bag wasn't 25,000 it was 19,750 he scrolled past the "orange poppy birkin 25" on the website and it says sold over it.

I'm not mad he spent 20k on a bag honestly. I'm just amazed the ppl in his comments don't realize that he MADE that 20,000 dollars from youtube views because you don't use adblock on his shitty iphone vlogs about his shower caddy. You can't literally enable people to not work and spend all day at home then complain about it, right? We created birkinstein (frankenbirkin?) over there.

Even with a total view CPM of just $1.40 (which is a low estimate that assumes adblocks used by about 25% of ppl) he made 50,000 this past year April 16 to April 17. Not even including the sales in tshirts. When he made that "I hate poor people" or whatever video talking about the 600k a year job with no degree no qualifications, the gag is he was talking about youtube :) So the joke is on you if you feel some kind of way about him spending the money on a mini bag but you literally GIVE him the money by not using adblock.

The only sad part of this video is that the Birkin 25 retails for 9,400. He literally paid a 10k markup on that bag. And he claims to have a good relationship with Hermes... yeah sure.

thinker16
Learner
Learner

Post by thinker16 »

Paying double retail is just idiotic! I swear he only bought that hideous orange color because it was the cheapest one available on that site.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

Lmaooo Couldn't get a bag directly from Hermes and had to resort back to reselling market. (I personally don't care how you get a Birken, just don't be elitist about it). Personally I really love the orange color and style of the bag, but let see if Charles is ever able to get an actual bag directly from Hermes again

Return to “Charles Gross”