Continue here....

robsbabe
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brye Ashley Part 2

Post by robsbabe »

poor bryan isnt even the first man to give birth.. damn she could have had her reality show if she was the first.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sheabutter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sheabutter »

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

Can someone tell me why does that chick looks SO old ?? and her bone structure is just crazy I don't get why she still contours. I don't know if it's even possible but she needs fat transfer to her face ASAP to soften her features lol.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Good grief...her and her click bait...weed and pregnancy....you know she's thinking about doing it, like a dumbass.
I love her dumbass commenters "weed is natural, so it's okay". :roll: there aren't any real studies behind it. You truly have a problem if you can't lay off the weed. Queasy? Drink camomile...

Alcohol is natural and was encouraged while pregnant for hundreds of years...I have two cousins with fetal alcohol syndrome...I'll leave it at that.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by TheSevenYearBitch »

TacyCollini wrote:Good grief...her and her click bait...weed and pregnancy....you know she's thinking about doing it, like a dumbass.
I love her dumbass commenters "weed is natural, so it's okay". :roll: there aren't any real studies behind it. You truly have a problem if you can't lay off the weed. Queasy? Drink camomile...

Alcohol is natural and was encouraged while pregnant for hundreds of years...I have two cousins with fetal alcohol syndrome...I'll leave it at that.
Oh geezzuz. Does this mean I have to go watch her bullshit weed vlog now... oookkkk. I'll do it. Ugh

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

WTF?? Why is this bitch carrying on about nausea? Clearly she's fine. She's fckg driving around, makeup done. How nauseous could she be?? Opiates are natural too dumbass. Next vlog click bait ...Heroine and Pregnancy. Is it ok? With a pic of a needle, tournaquit, and a syringe. Click bait ho.

AmandaT
Informer
Informer

Post by AmandaT »

I had to search. I wonder why the topic was locked... I saw her video today and I was thinking... dang, she looks messed up and her pupils are smaaall and her eyelids are heavy and moving slowly. Then she said she was really tired. She seemed strange:

She is being very negative about people on a show. What's new? Soooo positive she is.
Mrs. Taylor - "Always remember to dislike/thumbs down anything of Brye's that you need to watch/use for this site. We don't want to give her views without a thumbs down!"

AmandaT
Informer
Informer

Post by AmandaT »

Have you guys noticed that she has extremely low views on all of her videos for the amount of subscribers she has? I JUST now noticed that.

Omg...THEN I GOOGLED what I just asked you guys. Damn! This bitch IS buying subscribers! Shit. i didn't know you could really do that!

On the first video that I Linked. The lady in the video has 2,000 subscribers and over 2,000 views. Brye should have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than she does if she wasn't buying them. Look at this shit too!

http://bestcheaplikes.com/buy-youtube-s ... -g147.html

Here guys! Buy yourself some subscribers!!!!!!!!!
Mrs. Taylor - "Always remember to dislike/thumbs down anything of Brye's that you need to watch/use for this site. We don't want to give her views without a thumbs down!"

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

AmandaT wrote:Have you guys noticed that she has extremely low views on all of her videos for the amount of subscribers she has? I JUST now noticed that.

Omg...THEN I GOOGLED what I just asked you guys. Damn! This bitch IS buying subscribers! Shit. i didn't know you could really do that!

On the first video that I Linked. The lady in the video has 2,000 subscribers and over 2,000 views. Brye should have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than she does if she wasn't buying them. Look at this shit too!

Yeah, she's been buying subs for sure. Just like channon. If you have only 1/5th of your subs viewing your content on the average, something is def up, and it sure ain't your popularity.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Omg, sorry. It's way less than 1/5th. Geesh, pretty obvious.

NinjaBoo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by NinjaBoo »

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

TheSevenYearBitch wrote:WTF?? Why is this bitch carrying on about nausea? Clearly she's fine. She's fckg driving around, makeup done. How nauseous could she be?? Opiates are natural too dumbass. Next vlog click bait ...Heroine and Pregnancy. Is it ok? With a pic of a needle, tournaquit, and a syringe. Click bait ho.
Lol I wanna see a binge and purge video, while pregnant. She knows she wants to. :? :rofl:

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

TacyCollini wrote:
TheSevenYearBitch wrote:WTF?? Why is this bitch carrying on about nausea? Clearly she's fine. She's fckg driving around, makeup done. How nauseous could she be?? Opiates are natural too dumbass. Next vlog click bait ...Heroine and Pregnancy. Is it ok? With a pic of a needle, tournaquit, and a syringe. Click bait ho.
Lol I wanna see a binge and purge video, while pregnant. She knows she wants to. :? :rofl:
Image Image Image

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

AmandaT wrote:I had to search. I wonder why the topic was locked... I saw her video today and I was thinking... dang, she looks messed up and her pupils are smaaall and her eyelids are heavy and moving slowly. Then she said she was really tired. She seemed strange:

She is being very negative about people on a show. What's new? Soooo positive she is.
Lol she tries to claims it her powder blowing hot on her cam...doesn't she vlog with her canon? I believe I have the same one she uses and never had this problem. She doesn't want to face the fact that she didn't brush the powder off after "baking" her eye wrinkles. Lolololol she's a mess. Powder can blow hot, but not intermittently. :? It was HD powder, she claims. Ohh yeah...she's An "MUA".

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

AmandaT wrote:Have you guys noticed that she has extremely low views on all of her videos for the amount of subscribers she has? I JUST now noticed that.

I've wondered if she does, also...they all do...I've been watching her sub base and they haven't budged in months really...it's suspicious.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

I know I've said this, but I sware it to the day I die....I saw grav3yard girls sub BASE jump from literally 3,000 subs, to millions over night. She is the most obvious for purchasing views. I refuse to believe that geek has that huge of a following.
My son was the first person to tell me about purchasing views, a couple of years ago...and it just makes sense. I investigated these sites and they are everywhere! YouTube turns a blind eye on these "huge Youtubers".... They don't have to follow the same rules everyone else abides by. Purchasing subs has given them tons of exposure And a cash cow for YouTube etc...it is against their TOS agreement...
It's crap. It makes it that much harder for the honest little guy to gain exposure. My son is very disheartened by this, regarding his channel.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

TacyCollini wrote:I know I've said this, but I sware it to the day I die....I saw grav3yard girls sub BASE jump from literally 3,000 subs, to millions over night. She is the most obvious for purchasing views. I refuse to believe that geek has that huge of a following.
My son was the first person to tell me about purchasing views, a couple of years ago...and it just makes sense. I investigated these sites and they are everywhere! YouTube turns a blind eye on these "huge Youtubers".... They don't have to follow the same rules everyone else abides by. Purchasing subs has given them tons of exposure And a cash cow for YouTube etc...
It's crap. It makes it that much harder for the honest little guy to gain exposure. My son is very disheartened by this, regarding his channel.
That's so too bad. There are actual real people trying to grow on youtube in a legit way, and are struggling.Youtube is going to be forced to change how they do shit. Someone mentioned over on chit's channel, oh masonbitch, that if chit has 500k subs, where is her silver play button?? Good question.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

TheSevenYearBitch wrote:
TacyCollini wrote:I know I've said this, but I sware it to the day I die....I saw grav3yard girls sub BASE jump from literally 3,000 subs, to millions over night. She is the most obvious for purchasing views. I refuse to believe that geek has that huge of a following.
My son was the first person to tell me about purchasing views, a couple of years ago...and it just makes sense. I investigated these sites and they are everywhere! YouTube turns a blind eye on these "huge Youtubers".... They don't have to follow the same rules everyone else abides by. Purchasing subs has given them tons of exposure And a cash cow for YouTube etc...
That's so too bad. There are actual real people trying to grow on youtube in a legit way, and are struggling.Youtube is going to be forced to change how they do shit. Someone mentioned over on chit's channel, oh masonbitch, that if chit has 500k subs, where is her silver play button?? Good question.
Ohhhh I gotta go catch up, over there. I must be new to the rodeo...I have never noticed the "silver" play buttons...learn something never every day. Lol ;) :?

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

TacyCollini wrote:
TheSevenYearBitch wrote:
Ohhhh I gotta go catch up, over there. I must be new to the rodeo...I have never noticed the "silver" play buttons...learn something never every day. Lol ;) :?
Good vid about it.

Return to “#-E”