BethanyLeighxo-- Bethany Leigh

sunfIower

Re: BethanyLeighxo-- Bethany Leigh

Post by sunfIower »

Her new video really shows that she only uploads now because she has to. It was so transparent on her face, and then in her content, that she really couldn't give a shit.

Firstly, I want to stab my eye with a fork every time she says "so, yeah". For. Fuck. Sake. Shut up. She's so snobby and up herself and just by her saying those two words you can tell she thinks she's better than everyone else because of the way she says them and her body language when she does so.

Secondly, lol @ her doing the hairstyles and saying "I usually do blah blah blah" or "I like to do blah blah blah". Like, come on Beth, we know all you do is wear your hair down and curled or wear a bun that makes you look like you haven't brushed your hair or showered in 7 weeks. We know you don't do these "10 EASY hairstyles" and are only looking for a way to make $$$ in 10 EASY and poorly made, lazy 10 minutes. The fact the hairstyles are done so poorly shows she never does them. Like, lol, what was that "braid" on the top of her head? I couldn't see one. Just looked like a mess to me. Her hair is overall a mess. Colour is terrible, it doesn't look healthy, her roots make her look like she's balding. Why is she of all people promoting hair products!? We also know that she never uses the products either. She said she loves the hairspray because it "sticks down fly aways" but that's literally her signature look? She always looks like she has bed hair so maybe she should actually start using the hairspray.

Like I said after her other video, the products don't even do anything. They're not even necessary to use! Her "braids" aren't even braids! They're plaits, the lazy version of a braid, as least where I'm from. The style where she braided her hair down the sides and left hair at the back literally made me cringe. God, that was so ugly. The half up one? Wow! Absolutely groundbreaking! I really needed you to show me how to do something so complex and beautiful! Thank you! The one sided bun that was one sided literally because she was too lazy to do the other but it was still "absolutely adorable"? No. What the fuck. Just no. Not to mention she took inspiration from her LITTLE SISTER for one of the styles. She didn't even finish this one! LMFAO. It was literally a rolled up plait on the side of her head and she's like "IT'S SOOOOO CUTE!!1!1!". She's so unbelievably fake. I can't believe this overly fake and lazy girl is getting money for pinning two plaits behind her head and saying "so cute" 10 thousand times. What a joke.

And another lol @ the title. "Instagram Worthy". God, do I even have to say anything to that? Nope, just that she's clearly desperate for views more than ever because I also checked titles of her other videos and she's changed so many. Her room tour is now a "LUXURY" room tour and she changed the premier GRWM title so it includes Baywatch. She's that lazy she's resorting to relying on the titles of her videos to make her money. I wonder if she's ever thought of actually putting effort into her videos and developing a nicer personality and not letting her dog move the camera or make noise in every damn video to attract more views and success. Lol. Probably not. I wonder how long it'll take her to go back to routine videos or Ebay videos.

Still don't like her orange hair. Still don't like her eyelashes. Still don't like how fake she is when she speaks and sounds as if she's literally mocking herself.

God. That video was so half arsed and really not worth mine, or anyone elses, time.

bowiephantom2
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by bowiephantom2 »

How does she get away with not disclosing sponsored content???? I know for a fact in the UK that's completely illegal. In her latest video she doesn't even
have a sponsored disclaimer in the description when that's the least amount she can do. All UK youtubers I watch put AD in the title but I guess that's wayyyy too much effort for Beth :rofl:

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

I think she puts it in the description, a lot of YTers don't put it in the title

yoyosupker
Talker
Talker

Post by yoyosupker »

Lol. Beth updating her descriptions box for anything is a joke. She never puts whether it's a sponsor or not. Like she never adds in links to clothes and what not even though she says she will. She ALWAYS just copies and pastes the exact same description for all of her videos. Just shows how lazy she is.

chloestaja
Debater
Debater

Post by chloestaja »

yoyosupker wrote:Lol. Beth updating her descriptions box for anything is a joke. She never puts whether it's a sponsor or not. Like she never adds in links to clothes and what not even though she says she will. She ALWAYS just copies and pastes the exact same description for all of her videos. Just shows how lazy she is.
she probably just uses the default upload feature - you can enter a description & tags and every time you upload a video it automatically sets those as the defaults (you can still easily edit them though)

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

chloestaja wrote:
yoyosupker wrote:Lol. Beth updating her descriptions box for anything is a joke. She never puts whether it's a sponsor or not. Like she never adds in links to clothes and what not even though she says she will. She ALWAYS just copies and pastes the exact same description for all of her videos. Just shows how lazy she is.
she probably just uses the default upload feature - you can enter a description & tags and every time you upload a video it automatically sets those as the defaults (you can still easily edit them though)
I'm not clear on the rules - she definitely puts indicators that she's being sponsored, such as promo codes and sometimes "This video is partnered with __" (and she says this in the video quite often) - is there a rule that you specifically have to say "Ad" in the title or description?

Talker
Talker

Post by 9961 »

Omg that video was terrible!! One minute she was doing a voice over for a hairstyle and then the next hairstyle she'd talk while doing it. So inconsistent and annoying to watch. And what were those hairstyles? I swear she just did the same thing ten times lol. I died when she did the pleats at the back and then started flipping other bits of hair round it, literally no one would style their hair like that. Not to mention the fact that it came across so insincere, we all know she doesn't wear those styles, she literally said she had to get her sister to give her the bands lol.
Why not just do five really good hairstyles instead of ten really lazy ones that didn't even look good??
God I am just so irritated by her and it's so annoying

Aracelyf2
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Aracelyf2 »

How much vocabulary does this girl know??? With her usage of words she should be going to school and learning different words instead of just using the same words ugh!!! Literally she always says 'adorable', 'cute' and her favorite one in twitter 'ya know what I mean' like no I don't know what you mean !!!! Ugh!!!! She irritates me so much, go back to school and learn something and make a profession because your youtube career is going to sink pretty soon with the content you make. And what ever happened to her making those sanitary boxes for charity or something haven't heard of that for a while, she definitely stole money from her subscribers :x

Youtubegoss
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Youtubegoss »

What I find hilarious is her feeling as tho she's on a moral high horse yet posts things like this on twitter.
She's being completely stereotypical and quite frankly pretty homophobic to jump to this conclusion. She will probably delete it once someone calls her out

Youtubegoss
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Youtubegoss »

Furthermore she loves to preach that she's highly intelligent but her grammar in her tweets would suggest otherwise. Saying 'wouldn't of' instead of wouldn't have. Proof in itself she's full of it

Earthhead
Talker
Talker

Post by Earthhead »

Aracelyf2 wrote:How much vocabulary does this girl know??? With her usage of words she should be going to school and learning different words instead of just using the same words ugh!!! Literally she always says 'adorable', 'cute' and her favorite one in twitter 'ya know what I mean' like no I don't know what you mean !!!! Ugh!!!! She irritates me so much, go back to school and learn something and make a profession because your youtube career is going to sink pretty soon with the content you make. And what ever happened to her making those sanitary boxes for charity or something haven't heard of that for a while, she definitely stole money from her subscribers :x
be careful, the people on this site dont like it very much when you actually have valid points lmao

CoffeeAndGrapefruit
Learner
Learner

Post by CoffeeAndGrapefruit »

Earthhead wrote:
Aracelyf2 wrote:How much vocabulary does this girl know??? With her usage of words she should be going to school and learning different words instead of just using the same words ugh!!! Literally she always says 'adorable', 'cute' and her favorite one in twitter 'ya know what I mean' like no I don't know what you mean !!!! Ugh!!!! She irritates me so much, go back to school and learn something and make a profession because your youtube career is going to sink pretty soon with the content you make. And what ever happened to her making those sanitary boxes for charity or something haven't heard of that for a while, she definitely stole money from her subscribers :x
be careful, the people on this site dont like it very much when you actually have valid points lmao
You really think speculating about an underage girl having sex for money was a "valid point"? Can you leave yet?

Earthhead
Talker
Talker

Post by Earthhead »

QUIT FIGHTING

sunfIower

Post by sunfIower »

Quit trying to moderate the conversation. These boards belong to EVERYONE

sunfIower

Post by sunfIower »

Feels like she's trying to hint at something on her Twitter. Like, I agree with what she's saying definitely but okay Beth, we get it, you're SUCH an influencer :roll:

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

EDITED Scroll past anything you feel is offensive. Everyone's opinion is allowed. Users are not to moderate or control the conversation.

What pisses me off is, a while ago she was doing a livestream and a girl asked "How can I become a youtuber?" and Beth basically just said "you can't, there's no room for you, don't even try" then 2 months later she comes out with these channel growth things for new youtubers. It's sooooo obviously a ploy for money. Also I bet she's just insecure about the fact that people could become more popular than her if they make new channels, because there are new channels ALL THE TIME and half of them are already doing better than her lmao. So what she said was pretty much just BS.

And I agree with Aracelyf2 , for someone who's "sooo smart, could've gotten all A stars on GCSEs if I tried, smarter than everyone my age" her IQ and writing skills are shocking. Even for a 17 year old they're quite awful. And even if you didn't try AT ALL, a smart person would never FAIL half her exams - you literally have to sleep through the exam to do that badly. The subjects weren't even that hard.

sunfIower

Post by sunfIower »

kellyba34 wrote:Earthhead mate there's a line, we're all pretty much being bitchy here but you've definitely gone way further. You did accuse her of sucking cock for money a few posts back.

What pisses me off is, a while ago she was doing a livestream and a girl asked "How can I become a youtuber?" and Beth basically just said "you can't, there's no room for you, don't even try" then 2 months later she comes out with these channel growth things for new youtubers. It's sooooo obviously a ploy for money. Also I bet she's just insecure about the fact that people could become more popular than her if they make new channels, because there are new channels ALL THE TIME and half of them are already doing better than her lmao. So what she said was pretty much just BS.

And I agree with Aracelyf2 , for someone who's "sooo smart, could've gotten all A stars on GCSEs if I tried, smarter than everyone my age" her IQ and writing skills are shocking. Even for a 17 year old they're quite awful. And even if you didn't try AT ALL, a smart person would never FAIL half her exams - you literally have to sleep through the exam to do that badly. The subjects weren't even that hard.
Yes! I said something about this a few pages back. Those package things don't make sense to me at all, especially coming from her after she said that and also because her channel and content aren't anything special. Now THAT'S a scam.

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

sunfIower wrote:
kellyba34 wrote:Earthhead mate there's a line, we're all pretty much being bitchy here but you've definitely gone way further. You did accuse her of sucking cock for money a few posts back.

Yes! I said something about this a few pages back. Those package things don't make sense to me at all, especially coming from her after she said that and also because her channel and content aren't anything special. Now THAT'S a scam.
My bad, didn't realise it'd been mentioned - glad someone else noticed though. Can't believe so many people fall for her shit.

Earthhead
Talker
Talker

Post by Earthhead »

Foe Sunflower. You're entitled to your opinion, but you are not entitled to fight with other members. FOE OR TAKE IT TO PM!

sunfIower

Post by sunfIower »

Foe Earthhead. Take it to PM or KNOCK IT OFF. FIGHTING IS NOT ALLOWED ON THE BOARDS

Return to “A-E”