BmwA5H

irenicus85
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BmwA5H

Post by irenicus85 »

birkin420 wrote:eugh I had to take a break from this mangina. but he looks like A JOKE with his coteville 40 and his faded candyman suit!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: look at how long the sleeves are on him and his pants desperately need a hemming. and don't get me started on that red Dior jacket. He looks like a bartender at a steakhouse.
oh i commented on the dior jacket. he blocked me immediately ! hahaha!
i am almost certain that twat cant afford. Just trying out :rofl:

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

That little dude is the allegory of why I shall never ever buy anything from LVMH or Kering. I got rid of everything monogramed, it's too tacky and too vulgar.
I feel closer to old reputable yet demure houses in that they show restraint. They have nothing to prove, unlike him. He's dabbling with his small leather goods, tricking poor followers into thinking he's well-off, but he'd never be able to afford anything higher. He's desperate to the point of showing off his Mum's handbags, I mean who does that? Little does he know that money will never buy style.
Since I'd hate to be associated with that travesty, I'd consider myself safe now :FU:

Lucky Be
Talker
Talker

Post by Lucky Be »

question....

why is he doing a 2nd Coming out video... didn't the first one get the message across?

Last week he posted one called "mummy I am gay" or some such tripe... yet- a few months ago, he posted the same thing "unboxing myself"

is this a new thing on Youtube... doing multiple coming out video's?

not that there is anything wrong with coming out... but.. it seems a bit... odd to do it twice. :roll:

PassaSauz
Informer
Informer

Post by PassaSauz »

Haven't watched this guy in a long while, but did anyone see his latest Chanel unboxing?! LMAO He was so excited about his new trainers and when he showed to the camera I nearly choked on my coffee. Those look like geriatric Dr. Scholl sneakers! He was do damn excited to finally have them after tracking them for months. I never would have guessed THAT is what he was looking for all that time. LMAO!! :rofl:

PassaSauz
Informer
Informer

Post by PassaSauz »

Double post.

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Post by Brizgos »

Does anyone know what he goes to hospital for?

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Post by Brizgos »

I find myself checking out one of his videos for a good laugh or is it to torture myself ? What a tosser

PassaSauz
Informer
Informer

Post by PassaSauz »

He's always good for a laugh. I always start snickering when he purses his lips and tries to look pouty lmao. I guess that's his sexy face. I see he got a casual jacket to wear after someone here called him out. Hi Ash! :wink:

irenicus85
Lurker
Lurker

Post by irenicus85 »

stopped watching his video for quite sometime , he is not interesting

stupid kids nowadays

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

What in the hell has he done to his hair? I'm getting all types of Miami Vice vibes and that is not a good thing. Total 1980's hair. It's horrible.

Gozer
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Gozer »

Does anybody notices he never shows his full sixpack? Always an arm in front. That's because he has a colostomy bag and is the reason of all his health problems and why he's so skinny. Too bad he doesn't share this because he could be some kind of role model I guess.

birkin420
Learner
Learner

Post by birkin420 »

Gozer wrote:Does anybody notices he never shows his full sixpack? Always an arm in front. That's because he has a colostomy bag and is the reason of all his health problems and why he's so skinny. Too bad he doesn't share this because he could be some kind of role model I guess.
Abs on a skinny guy is like boobs on a fat girl, nothing to brag about. He has talked a bit about his GI / ulcerative colitis issues in his past Q&As and has devoted a video or two on the subject. This was way way way back though during the beginnings of his channel. I agree..it's the only remotely interesting and endearing thing about him. I'd rather hear about his intestines than look at his tacky shit and leprechaun suits.

PassaSauz
Informer
Informer

Post by PassaSauz »

LOL This ass wore his "luxe" Nike gym clothes to a day party because he has no normal clothes. Whatever happened to jeans and a t-shirt, no one else was dressed up. LBR there were only two other ppl there, two girls in regular clothes. He also bought a two toned rolex after he repeatedly talked down on them in his Q&A's lmao. I rarely watch this turd, but it was nice to see him wearing his beloved geriatric sneakers live and in color.

birkin420
Learner
Learner

Post by birkin420 »

PassaSauz wrote:LOL This ass wore his "luxe" Nike gym clothes to a day party because he has no normal clothes. Whatever happened to jeans and a t-shirt, no one else was dressed up. LBR there were only two other ppl there, two girls in regular clothes. He also bought a two toned rolex after he repeatedly talked down on them in his Q&A's lmao. I rarely watch this turd, but it was nice to see him wearing his beloved geriatric sneakers live and in color.
he is a follower. he has no style of his own hence his embrace of the fuck boy aesthetic. pretty sure he also likes it because it makes him look 'more Arab' (esp the shittily highlighted hair) and gets him better treatment around London. he is too much of a trainwreck not to watch.

Flameboy
Learner
Learner

Post by Flameboy »

He's selling his epi bag which he bought second hand. Pretty sure for more than he bought it but he's deleted the video where he unboxed it and disclosed the price.

BElannaTorres
Learner
Learner

Post by BElannaTorres »

Is he wearing clear nail polish in his ***Rolex Unboxing*** video?

PassaSauz
Informer
Informer

Post by PassaSauz »

Haven't been watching him, but if he is wearing a clear coat, GOOD! That means he had his busted nails and cuticles done. I hate seeing his dry hands in the camera all the time.

That epi bag was absolutely dreadful. One of his fanboys/girls will buy just because it's his though.

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

That bag looked dated and not in a good way. I never understood why he had it. Never seemed to match his style or persona.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

That overpouting, the overaccessorising, the collection of empty shopping bags "strategically" amassed in the background, hoarded as if it meant anything social status wise, the perpetual AMEX shot everytime he is about to "pay" (did you know that you could ask for another amex for a family member wink wink wink?), et al.

This is tiresome.
He could bloody grow up and get a grip.

Sure enough HRH collection is his equivalent across the pond. I mean, heck, even Charles Gross is funnier than him.

Even his so-called discreet Daddy was boasting his watch in Ralph Lauren (Walf Wauwen as Trashley would say).

I am SO relieved we don't have to cross path because I would die laughing. That being said, I am about to file a complaint to Hermès about him. I do not wish to be filmed by him anytime I go shopping, nor do I wish to be in the same room as this vulgar distasteful ridiculous fake bumpy dwarf.

Dare I say, since he reads here (obvi) : stick to tacky RL and LV, you are their target, and leave honourable houses to honourable people :D

Is he the next Geordie Shore guy? Or even better, The Valleys, should production move to Purley? I just cannot, for the life of me, believe that this little dude is not a ludicrous travesty.

He is too ridiculous for words.

Lucky Be
Talker
Talker

Post by Lucky Be »

It's almost 3 am.
I have insomnia and can not sleep. I am completely caught up to every YT channel I subscribe to, so decided to watch the latest Ash-hole video.

I immediately regret it.
He's on a "luxe shopping trip" (which is code for going into a luxury boutique and fingering the wallets than leaving without purchasing anything... ) with a female friend. She goes off to the washroom and leaves her Mulberry bag with him. And what does he do- he sticks his fvcking camera up and into the bag to give us all a sneak peek as to the contents. without her permission.

At which point I thumbs down the video, flag it for violation... lol and click off.

He filmed the inside of this woman's bag, without permission while she's off in the washroom.

what kind of asshole does a man. sorry- this is Ash-hole I am talking about, he's hardly much of a man... But I digress... What kind of idiot does a thing like that. No boundaries whatsoever.

He is obsessed with women's purses and contents. I swear- he has been idiotic about his Mummy's purse, as I recall in another video last year... and I thought it was just him trying to be cute... but this video confirmed it for me.
The guy has no sense of couth. He cannot be trusted_period.

Seriously, it takes a special brand of loser to film the inside and contents of a woman's bag without her permission, behind her back. :raging:

I'd unsubscribe, but, quite frankly I did that last year... lol

Return to “#-E”