coffeebreakwithdani Part 3

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 3

Post by ColdOne »

If she looks "Exactly the same," why did she feel the need to post 50 bare-faced profile photos in addition to 50 glam selfies on her dating profile? :roll:

montesqieu
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by montesqieu »

Princess Dani wallows in her own misery and cures her depression with a 600 dolars bag. Poor rich girl...

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

And not one mention of the Hurricane devastation. Instead she cries about not having a man in her life for 3 days.

montesqieu
Learner
Learner

Post by montesqieu »

Did she gain some weight? No wonder, with all the emotional unhealthy eating she does.

beita
Talker
Talker

Post by beita »

montesqieu wrote:Did she gain some weight? No wonder, with all the emotional unhealthy eating she does.
Haha I was wondering the same. She is now working out with a personal trainer 4x a week. For someone who claimed she could eat whatever she wanted, not work out and still be skinny, it's a big change.

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

Holy cow! I clicked on the latest vlog to check on the "weight gain" (think she is still skinny) and OMG, she was screaming like a deranged person during the first 5 seconds! Who can stand to be around this crazy woman? She is just....I have no words.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Ccc123000 wrote:Holy cow! I clicked on the latest vlog to check on the "weight gain" (think she is still skinny) and OMG, she was screaming like a deranged person during the first 5 seconds! Who can stand to be around this crazy woman? She is just....I have no words.
Yeah, she screamed like that for the whole video. No wonder she scares men away. Christ. Tone it the F down. She has an obvious yeast overgrowth and said so herself, then she buys 6 donuts and eats them all herself. Screaming all the way to the donut shop and back.

beita
Talker
Talker

Post by beita »

Ccc123000 wrote:Holy cow! I clicked on the latest vlog to check on the "weight gain" (think she is still skinny) and OMG, she was screaming like a deranged person during the first 5 seconds!
:rofl: she is so over the top all the time, it is embarrassing. I don't think she has gained noticeable weight, to be honest. But seeing how she has been eating (and drinking), I can imagine her jeans don't button up as good as they used to and she panicked.

KittyKitKat
Learner
Learner

Post by KittyKitKat »

I know this is a bashing page but I actually kinda enjoy her vlogs. Her makeup tutorials, however, I cannot. When I watch a beauty video, I wanna be straight to the point and not hear some random stories that have nothing to do with it. I personally think she should stick to vlogs and that's it. Her beauty videos also are always shilling with products she "loves" and is promoting.. and she's soooo annoying in them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

montesqieu
Learner
Learner

Post by montesqieu »

beita wrote:
Ccc123000 wrote:Holy cow! I clicked on the latest vlog to check on the "weight gain" (think she is still skinny) and OMG, she was screaming like a deranged person during the first 5 seconds!
:rofl: she is so over the top all the time, it is embarrassing. I don't think she has gained noticeable weight, to be honest. But seeing how she has been eating (and drinking), I can imagine her jeans don't button up as good as they used to and she panicked.
I dont know...she looks...fluffier to me around the arms and legs. Anyway I think she will discover in a few years that she cannot eat 6 doughnuts for breakfast without consequences.

beita
Talker
Talker

Post by beita »

montesqieu wrote:I dont know...she looks...fluffier to me around the arms and legs. Anyway I think she will discover in a few years that she cannot eat 6 doughnuts for breakfast without consequences.
Oh I'm sure she has gained some weight and she has noticed it, that's why she is working out like a madwoman.

Regarding her diet, I agree. It is such a lie that you can eat like shit every day and stay skinny, especially once you reach 30! You can stay skinny if you eat a balanced diet, indulging from time to time. I don't think a personal trainer 3-4 times a week would help that much if she continues with her current diet of takeout burrito, cocktails, and doughnuts.

ohhey01
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhey01 »

Yawn. Every vlog is basically the same. Dani manages to throw in her culinary "expertise" I'm not convinced she has, says "I'm the worst" which in Dani language seems to be her way of pointing out she's better than everyone else, mentions she has no friends, blah blah blah. I think Dani not really having friends gets to her but she can't outright admit it. Also, any guy who dates her has to have a screw loose.

Post by Guest »

Dani needs a therapist not a trainer. The girl is wacked. Why are her vlogs over an hour long??? Bitch bye no one wants to watch that shit.

montesqieu
Learner
Learner

Post by montesqieu »

TeddySerious wrote:Dani needs a therapist not a trainer. The girl is wacked. Why are her vlogs over an hour long??? Bitch bye no one wants to watch that shit.
Actually, i agree. She would really benefit from seeing a therapist. She has no idea who she is and is too needy and hypersensitive to actually enjoy her life.

montesqieu
Learner
Learner

Post by montesqieu »

She keeps talking about her happy life, about choosing positive feelings, but i think the truth is she is depressed most of the time. She lives inside this Youtube bubble where she has some popularity, but outside of that she is alone. Same sad routine every vlog. Filming, cooking, being dissapointed. Repeat.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

TeddySerious wrote:Dani needs a therapist not a trainer. The girl is wacked. Why are her vlogs over an hour long??? Bitch bye no one wants to watch that shit.
We have been saying she has issues and needs some therapy for a long time. (No Diagnosis)
She doesn't know how to live in the real world. She just talks and screams to a camera.

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lydiasbennett »

she has no interest in living in the real world. no one out there is going to call her a sassy fabulous panda while she scream laughs and licks her teeth out there.

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

My goodness, another 1 hour+ vlog??? She is such a narcissist who can't stop talking about herself and her life. She would probably talk all day if she could, like a videothon...blah blah blah...LOL.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

I was on the Sally Beauty website and saw our girl Dani:

I haven't seen her shilling this Collab line at all.

montesqieu
Learner
Learner

Post by montesqieu »

" I hope that you can learn to love me" that first video she ever made was epic...

Return to “CoffeeBreakwithDani”