kiwiana
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Crystal Conte

Post by kiwiana »

lurking10 wrote:
kiwiana wrote:Really don't enjoy the dining room area. The frames are nice, but they don't complement the table AT ALL. Actually, I don't think the table and chairs belong anyway, they don't suit the contemporary look of the rest of the house.

I also don't think it all matches?! And what the hell is up with doing a wardrobe tour for Dean the comments got to her?! Lol
Haha they must have! Poor Dean, gets stuck with a tiny bit of wardrobe. He reckons he has plenty of room but it doesn't look like it to me!

Welcome_1234
Learner
Learner

Post by Welcome_1234 »

And acting like she is soooo clever by framing her own cheap prints in the IKEA frames!!!?? Well done Einstein but seriously!!?? you've spent so much on the house why stop now and skimp on the accessories? That cheap fake IKEA plant is fugly.

I actually don't like the light in the dining room...she will get sick of it very very soon!! Or maybe I just don't like the light because it's hers. Tee hee hee

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

I hate those fake plants. They are real dust collectors.

I don't mind the light, but I would want to see what light it gives. Some of those fancy lights don't provide much light.

And she was so annoying at the Benefit event. Those jackets were cute, but it's not like you'll wear it out. Is Dean going to drive her to Melbourne every time she has to go to an event.

forgot
Informer
Informer

Post by forgot »

I don't understand, does she not drive??? Was she too lazy to get a licence??? Making him drive her to the shops Melbs etc.
They are both bogans who can't talk proper English, I have to correct them in my head every time.
I remember someone saying ages ago she just does not have the IT FACTOR. She has a personality of a child.

forgot
Informer
Informer

Post by forgot »

lurking10 wrote:OMFG IM ACTUALLY LAUGHING! I was like she didn't get a white cat bed to match the house surely then pulls out the blush and white cat bowls and I'm like are you fucking serious Image over board much
Sorry what video is this I must see it!!!

forgot
Informer
Informer

Post by forgot »

Sorry for all of the posting! I think she absolutely has a filter over the vlogs at least. It's so obvs

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

forgot wrote:I don't understand, does she not drive??? Was she too lazy to get a licence??? Making him drive her to the shops Melbs etc.
They are both bogans who can't talk proper English, I have to correct them in my head every time.
I remember someone saying ages ago she just does not have the IT FACTOR. She has a personality of a child.
She does drive, but she said once she doesn't like driving to the city. I think she can barely manage the drive to work!

I remember that cat bed vlog too. I'll try and link to it.

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

snap2it wrote:
forgot wrote:I don't understand, does she not drive??? Was she too lazy to get a licence??? Making him drive her to the shops Melbs etc.
She does drive, but she said once she doesn't like driving to the city. I think she can barely manage the drive to work!

It's the home decor haul everyone ImageImageImageImageImage on her main channel!

forgot
Informer
Informer

Post by forgot »

HA HA HA, I was thinking do you think that she is a horder??? Wow she can't drive in the city how pathic that she is not even trying to improve herselof. I am in my 30s I drive in the city all the time it's not that hard!!

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

Yes! I think she isn't showing us what's hidden away in those cupboards. Plus poor Dean's Dad still has all her clothes.

I thought she could at least drive to the outskirts of the city and then catch a train or tram in. Or park at Rachel's and share an uber. I just think it's really mean to make Dean do a 3 hour round trip to go to a makeup event.

And I agree about them being Bogan. Some of the things they say makes no sense.

forgot
Informer
Informer

Post by forgot »

lurking10 wrote:
snap2it wrote:

It's the home decor haul everyone on her main channel!

Am i crazy I can't see the cat bowls?! Unless you mean the vases?? So confused!

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

I think it was in a vlog? I was trying to find it, but I can't find it. I remember thinking what a waste as the cat doesn't care.

Crystal has so many clothes. She should do a video on shopping her wardrobe and wearing a different outfit each day for a week.

forgot
Informer
Informer

Post by forgot »

snap2it wrote:I think it was in a vlog? I was trying to find it, but I can't find it. I remember thinking what a waste as the cat doesn't care.

Crystal has so many clothes. She should do a video on shopping her wardrobe and wearing a different outfit each day for a week.
Ha ha thanks! It is insane a number of clothes she has if she lost even 10kg she would look great I am sure, I am glad she trying to get healthier. I don't know how much she thinks she can improve he channel though?

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

forgot wrote:
snap2it wrote:I think it was in a vlog? I was trying to find it, but I can't find it. I remember thinking what a waste as the cat doesn't care.

Ha ha thanks! It is insane a number of clothes she has if she lost even 10kg she would look great I am sure, I am glad she trying to get healthier. I don't know how much she thinks she can improve he channel though?
No worries. I'll have another look as its bugging me as I know I saw it.

I can't see her channel really growing. It may just stay about the same. If she does enough sponsored videos she may earn enough money to do up the backyard.

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

I'm a doodle sorry I'll find it!

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

Sorry for the confusion but it's definitely in this one!

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

lurking10 wrote:

Sorry for the confusion but it's definitely in this one!
Yes! That's the one I remembered.

In her latest vlog she made Senay drive her halfway so Dean can pick her up. Is she really not capable of catching a train back to her town? It's just really annoying that she holds a driver's license, yet makes Dean or whoever drive her around.

And she can't seem to manage her time during the day and working 3 days isn't quite giving her enough time. :roll:

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

I have actually never seen her drive thinking about it!

Welcome_1234
Learner
Learner

Post by Welcome_1234 »

I agree pathetic she had to get Senay to drive her "half way" to meet Dean and the way she said it with a giggle? They are not her Uber drivers Crystal her a grip, you are not a celebrity!
I have seen her film a little bit in the car when she goes to spotlight she wears her glasses and makes it seem like a huge deal.
She probably likes having other people drive her around so she can vlog and stare at herself in the mirror, adjust her hair and apply lip gloss. Selfishness!
I heard her say she is going to appear in Beauty News on Kat and Hayley's channel.
It seems all too collaborative and YouTube is just becoming a pyramid scheme - no way would Kat and Hayley be friends with her in real life, surely!? It's all for views and subs and I'm over it!

Oh and working two days a week is still not enough time for her!? Staying awake until 9:50 at night ain't that much of a big deal. Such a drama queen.

Elle4371
Learner
Learner

Post by Elle4371 »

I used to find her so relatable which I really liked she worked full time, was trying to be more healthy and is my age - not to many of those on youtube. I also really don't like that she doesn't bring her camera anywhere. I know its weird to have your camera in your face in public but that's what you kinda signed up for just hearing you talk about all what you have done throughout the day isn't that entertaining for me anyways

first timer to post just had to rant haha

Return to “Crystal Conte”