Hannah Gale

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
guuuuurl33
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hannah Gale

Post by guuuuurl33 »

More of a blogger but somewhat of a fashion vlogger as well...anyone else watch her?

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Hannah Gale

Post by meg1912 »

guuuuurl33 wrote:More of a blogger but somewhat of a fashion vlogger as well...anyone else watch her?
Meeeeee!! :D
So glad you started a thread for her!
I discovered her like back in winter and I really really enjoyed watching her vlogs, that's actually how I came across her. I then had a look at her blog and realised her writing style drives me nuts! It's like she's a teenager trying to fit in with the cool crowd!! Like: y'know, 'bout you, arrgghh it drives me nuts!!
I do however think she's got a really good eye for styling clothes! I envy her ability to tuck jumpers and other tops so well into her skirts, I'm terrible at it!! :rofl:
She's one of those lucky girls who no matter how much weight she puts on, her face doesn't show it at all! But she seems to be putting on a lot of weight during her pregnancy and I wish she'd stop eating so much junk!! I'm not body shaming at all, I just speak for myself when I say how much better I feel after losing a significant amount of weight. And now looking back I see how addictive sugar is and how bad it was for my body!
I also find a bit weird how her partner hasn't acknowledged the pregnancy at all on his IG, maybe it was an accident?
What are your thoughts on her?

guuuuurl33
Informer
Informer

Post by guuuuurl33 »

Yeah I love her vlogs and she comes across as someone who would be quite cool to know in real life - like she seems like a genuinely nice person, but she does get obnoxious at times.. Like I think she comes up with interesting topics for her blog but her colloquial language is OBNOXIOUS - like are you a 12 year old in the year 2002 or what??

I also find it really weird how her boyfriend hasn't said anything about the pregnancy...I find him weird in general honestly and think they're sort of a strange match. Like she moans on her IG stories that he gets up at 5:45 to work out and he seems really into fitness and such while she is SOO lazy and has put on a ton of weight. My sister in law is due around the same time as her and the contrast between their weights is SHOCKING. I don't see how its healthy, honestly.

I thought she was super super baby crazy / eager to get pregnant when I first started reading her blog a couple years ago so like its about time, honestly. Though I sort of wonder how her blog will fare after she has the baby because she complains about how she's so tired all the time now and is def writing less posts so I could see the posts trickling off and stopping altogether eventually. Like she announced on twitter today that she's only doing her email newsletter once a month from now on. Sort of weird to me that bloggers are under the illusion they're soooo busy, but like its nothing compared ot having a full time job........

guuuuurl33
Informer
Informer

Post by guuuuurl33 »

Oh also I thought her nude blogosphere magazine cover was really shocking. Her belly looks SO BIG. I was really surprised by it.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Can't say I love her vlogs like I used to. Might have to do with the fact it's now all about her pregnancy. I've never been pregnant, so I can't really relate, so surely that's why! I kind of wish she'd do separate videos on pregnancy updates and then the vlogs, I think that would make more sense. Also, she's extra moany now! I'm not a cheerful person by all means, but it's like she's turning into Lily Pebbles (not sure if you know her?) and it's becoming a bit much...
Agree on her boyfriend being slightly on the weird side, she has said in the past she moved in with him quite early stages of their relationship and did you know that house is actually his? I was shocked/impressed that he's managed to buy such a nice property. I lived in London for a few years and have never been to Ipswich, but that certainly is a nice house!!!
I never realised she was baby crazy, so I'm happy for her!!
Regarding her blog, she said in a recent vlog that she's considering turning it into a website with lots of contributors. Not sure how that would go, tbh. Lo Bosworth from Laguna Beach started a lifestyle blog, which she then turned into a website just like Hannah's considering and I lost interest as it completely lost its identity and was just a big mess with lots of contributors. She then had depression, split from her boyfriend and decided to go back to the way her blog used to be! I 200% recommend watching her YT channel, she's such a breath of fresh air and so relatable! She does therapy and speaks candidly about all aspects of her life! Alix from ICovetthee comes to my mind, who I think has split from her also weird boyfriend and will never admit so, so it doesn't destroy her perfect Pinterest image!
Holy moly, she does look big!! Surely that can't be all baby?! :rofl: You're right, some women do look after themselves while pregnant (which is also how I hope I'll be one day) and don't see it as an excuse do eat junk 24/7! I'm sure they think it'll all come off after the baby arrives, but unfortunately that's not always the case! Some women still battle with baby weight a few years after birth! Hopefuly she'll start taking better care of herself and join her boyfriend's healthy lifestyle, but who am I kidding, I doubt she will!!

guuuuurl33
Informer
Informer

Post by guuuuurl33 »

Yeah, I'm not really that interested in pregnancy related content so I tend to fast forward the vlogs way more than I used to. She's soooo moany!

It's a really nice house - she sort of got lucky having him in her life, financially, I mean. She mentioned recently that he like never reads any of her blog posts, which I think is really weird. I wonder how long they'll last, to be honest...
Yeah, there's noooo way that's all baby. She would be like 12 months pregnant if was all baby. Doubt she'll join his healthy lifestyle - she only ever moans about working out, never keeps it up consistently.

guuuuurl33
Informer
Informer

Post by guuuuurl33 »

I find it really weird that shes like 6 months pregnant and her boyfriend hasn't posted ANYWHERE on social media about it......

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

guuuuurl33 wrote:I find it really weird that shes like 6 months pregnant and her boyfriend hasn't posted ANYWHERE on social media about it......
Me too. The only explanation I can think of is maybe he's not as happy as she is? Hopefuly I'm wrong, but the whole thing does seem rushed, I'm pretty sure she had talked about wanting to get married and all of a sudden she's pregnant and she hasn't mentioned marriage again! To be honest, I'm kind of tired of her atm, I can't stand any more pleated skirts with jumpers and her constantly talking about pigging out! :rofl: I'm sure she thinks once she has the baby, the weight will come off straight away thanks to breastfeeding, but she really should look after herself! Her Blogosphere shoot wasn't a pretty sight :? What Youtubers are you watching atm? I find myself with less and less to watch because they all pretty much annoy me! :rofl:

guuuuurl33
Informer
Informer

Post by guuuuurl33 »

meg1912 wrote:
guuuuurl33 wrote:I find it really weird that shes like 6 months pregnant and her boyfriend hasn't posted ANYWHERE on social media about it......
Me too. The only explanation I can think of is maybe he's not as happy as she is? Hopefuly I'm wrong, but the whole thing does seem rushed, I'm pretty sure she had talked about wanting to get married and all of a sudden she's pregnant and she hasn't mentioned marriage again! To be honest, I'm kind of tired of her atm, I can't stand any more pleated skirts with jumpers and her constantly talking about pigging out! :rofl: I'm sure she thinks once she has the baby, the weight will come off straight away thanks to breastfeeding, but she really should look after herself! Her Blogosphere shoot wasn't a pretty sight :? What Youtubers are you watching atm? I find myself with less and less to watch because they all pretty much annoy me! :rofl:
Yeah I wonder if it was planned or not. It's really hard to tell. Im really tired of her as well, her clothes are always sort of the same thing - pink, pleated skirts, etc. I doubt that the weight will fall right off - I think its a challenge for most women. Ooh I've really taken a liking to sophia and cinzia lately, you should check them out. I'm with you though, most youtuber's content has become stale for me. I guess there is a sort of unrelatability in people who get sent free stuff all the time and live in a bubble.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Almost 100% sure it wasn't planned, but that she was keen on getting pregnant. Maybe it was her biological clock? Mine is as silent as one can be and I'm 32! :rofl:
I just read her latest post http://hannahgale.co.uk/2017/10/02/the- ... ine-world/ Apparently she's quitting YT and her "weekly" newsletter will now be monthly, basically because she doesn't want the pressure of doing it on a weekly basis! Isn't that the whole point of having a job? Oh dear, she's so lazy!! Someone should send these bloggers to a proper job for a month and I'd love to see how they'd cope!
Oh, I'll give them a try! I think they're all becoming unbearable and they sound so ungrateful and entitled, such as Lily Pebbles and Helen Anderson.

guuuuurl33
Informer
Informer

Post by guuuuurl33 »

meg1912 wrote:Almost 100% sure it wasn't planned, but that she was keen on getting pregnant. Maybe it was her biological clock? Mine is as silent as one can be and I'm 32! :rofl:
I just read her latest post http://hannahgale.co.uk/2017/10/02/the- ... ine-world/ Apparently she's quitting YT and her "weekly" newsletter will now be monthly, basically because she doesn't want the pressure of doing it on a weekly basis! Isn't that the whole point of having a job? Oh dear, she's so lazy!! Someone should send these bloggers to a proper job for a month and I'd love to see how they'd cope!
Oh, I'll give them a try! I think they're all becoming unbearable and they sound so ungrateful and entitled, such as Lily Pebbles and Helen Anderson.
Yeah I'm 25 but my biological clock also doesn't exist so I really can't relate to her. Wonder if it was an accident that was secretly on purpose on her behalf? Yeah she's so lazy, especially after getting pregnant - and she justifies it to herself by saying that shes pregnant blah blah but honestly it seems like an excuse. I doubt her (or many of the other youtubers) would survive doing an actual 9-5. I wonder how much money she actually makes off the small amount she does these days? Surely not much.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Yeah, I was wondering the exact same thing!! I can imagine most of her income comes from Instagram sponsored posts. I remember her mentioning she had a meeting with an agency, which now represents her and how they told her how little she was charging the companies for sponsored posts! I was like, whaaaaaat? :o Living with Chris, she probably just pays for food and maybe some bills, so she can actually save up, which never happened to me while living in London!! So she's really lucky in that way! And I'm with you on her pregnancy being an accident secretly on purpose. Lots of women do that and even men find their own ways! Did you hear about Ian Somerhalder throwing his wife's birth control pills down the toilet while they were on holiday in Spain? What a douche! And even worse is how she's so in love she doesn't realise this is not a normal thing to do! Love truly is blind.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Oh and do you watch ICovetthee? If so, any thoughts?

guuuuurl33
Informer
Informer

Post by guuuuurl33 »

meg1912 wrote:Yeah, I was wondering the exact same thing!! I can imagine most of her income comes from Instagram sponsored posts. I remember her mentioning she had a meeting with an agency, which now represents her and how they told her how little she was charging the companies for sponsored posts! I was like, whaaaaaat? :o Living with Chris, she probably just pays for food and maybe some bills, so she can actually save up, which never happened to me while living in London!! So she's really lucky in that way! And I'm with you on her pregnancy being an accident secretly on purpose. Lots of women do that and even men find their own ways! Did you hear about Ian Somerhalder throwing his wife's birth control pills down the toilet while they were on holiday in Spain? What a douche! And even worse is how she's so in love she doesn't realise this is not a normal thing to do! Love truly is blind.
Eugh that is straight up manipulation - having a child is no light matter and I feel like not being 100% open and honest about planning it is really sketchy and not okay. Cannot imagine deceiving my partner like that! :? I feel like her bf is sooo strange as well. LIke not mentioning the baby, she barely discusses their relationship - I feel like he's her surrogate or something weird like that. I dunno I feel like she is out of touch with reality about like REALLY making a living and stuff and its unrelatable!! My husband and I both work full time, I can't imagine just blogging and pretending it was the same as an actual job. Especially with how lazy she is about getting stuff out on time. I just wouldn't trust living off someone else's salary if I wasn't married to them and had a career that wasn't like a real solid job......

guuuuurl33
Informer
Informer

Post by guuuuurl33 »

meg1912 wrote:Oh and do you watch ICovetthee? If so, any thoughts?
I don't, should I watch?

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

I know, it's so messed up! It's a huge life changing decision and unfortunately when not both parts completely agree on having a baby, sometimes someone will struggle afterwards with depression once their life is turned upside down and it takes a huge toll on the relationship!
Lots of bloggers keep their private lives separate and never show their boyfriends, which is understandable, especially being shy. But whenever she showed bits of Chris, it always felt like he was a brother other than a boyfriend, if that makes sense?! I just don't see a spark whatsoever, which technically should still be there for a 20 something couple? Have you ever read this post Hannah wrote a while back from Metro? http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/16/the-21-un ... t-4792244/ I get she was trying to be funny, but I just thought it was straight up nasty :?
Oh and yeah she really shouldn't financially rely on Chris, you never know what the future holds!
I used to love Icovethee, she was so sweet and down to earth and also had a bit of a weird boyfriend, they had been together for ages and lived together. She seemd to change a lot over the years and consumerism took over her and apparently he just dumped her! Of course she'll never admit to it, secretly hoping he'll have a change of heart, but now she shops even more, it's ridiculous! You should try watching her, on her latest haul she bought like 2 or 3 checked blazers which looked identical!!

guuuuurl33
Informer
Informer

Post by guuuuurl33 »

Yeah I get keeping your personal relationship out of the limelight but I felt like they had a weird dynamic when they were on camera together. He just seemed a bit camp to me?

Eugh that post is pretty nasty honestly - I think she tries way way too hard to be funny in general when in reality she isn't. maybe that's why her posts are in such a weird tone of voice - they're trying to be funny.

Ok I'll definitely check her out - that sounds crazy. I feel like once youtubers get too big they just shop ALL THE TIME and become boring and unrelatable. It's happened to so many I used to love - beauty crush, helen anderson, etc.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

guuuuurl33 wrote:Yeah I get keeping your personal relationship out of the limelight but I felt like they had a weird dynamic when they were on camera together. He just seemed a bit camp to me?

Eugh that post is pretty nasty honestly - I think she tries way way too hard to be funny in general when in reality she isn't. maybe that's why her posts are in such a weird tone of voice - they're trying to be funny.

Ok I'll definitely check her out - that sounds crazy. I feel like once youtubers get too big they just shop ALL THE TIME and become boring and unrelatable. It's happened to so many I used to love - beauty crush, helen anderson, etc.
Now you mentioned it, I suppose he does!! :D

Yeah, they really have a shopping addiction! They must make so much money to be able to afford such lifestyles! They purchase designer bags worth thousands of pounds without giving it a second thought! I'd seriously just think what better use that money could go for! I used to watch Beauty Crush as well, but she gets under my skin as well... It's just too much for me! She's friends with The Michalaks, who moved to a 4 storey house in Bath because they were priced out of London! How ridiculous is that?!

marycontrary
Learner
Learner

Post by marycontrary »

you guys I am so happy you started this thread. I cannot STAND her anymore! the moaning is insane and her boyfriend seems beyond weird, I always thought he'd turn out gay so was totally shocked when she announced her pregnancy. and I don't really want to snark on mental health but honestly... the amount of times she has "breakdowns" mid week and casually says things like "cried only once today" is just not 'normal.' i don't know if she kind of puts this on to seem ~relatable~ but girl, it's not. seek help.

rosemariesue21
Informer
Informer

Post by rosemariesue21 »

im not a frequnet watcher, only found out recentely she was preggers, but think a lot of her issues stem from her upbringing , she talked about it a while ago, going to ANON and how it didnt work for her

Return to “F-K”