Franceska Garza

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Franceska Garza

Post by blahblah20 »

What does everyone think about Franceska Garza? She's Alex Garza's sister. I couldn't find a thread on her but she does seem to have a small following on YT and Instagram.

What prompted me to make this thread was her latest vlog / day in the life. For a girl with under 20K subs, she doesn't seem to have any other job. All she ever does it workout, eat, "photoshoots" and get her hair done. Someone commented on that video asking her to talk about her Hispanic roots. She replied to the comment but completely ignored the Hispanic comment. Apparently someone else responded to that comment saying how Franceska ignored the original viewers question and asked if she was ashamed of her roots. That commented was deleted. Just thought that was interesting.

BuhByeee
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Re: Franceska Garza

Post by BuhByeee »

blahblah20 wrote:What does everyone think about Franceska Garza? She's Alex Garza's sister. I couldn't find a thread on her but she does seem to have a small following on YT and Instagram.

What prompted me to make this thread was her latest vlog / day in the life. For a girl with under 20K subs, she doesn't seem to have any other job. All she ever does it workout, eat, "photoshoots" and get her hair done. Someone commented on that video asking her to talk about her Hispanic roots. She replied to the comment but completely ignored the Hispanic comment. Apparently someone else responded to that comment saying how Franceska ignored the original viewers question and asked if she was ashamed of her roots. That commented was deleted. Just thought that was interesting.
Thank you for posting this and making her a thread!

The Garza sisters distancing themselves from their hispanic heritage is one of the reasons I don't like them, its so inauthentic. I think its deeply psychological, their father also seems to distance himself from his heritage by the way he talks and dresses (I'm not asking for him to wear a sombrero all the time or anything) it is as if he conditioned his daughters to do the same. Alex bleaches the shiz out her hair and only hangs around blonde women and Frankie while frankie seems more down to earth, from what I saw she only dates white men and admitted to wearing colored contacts throughout high school to seem "more american" (see her "how I did my makeup in high school" video on youtube). When asked about what ethnicity they are, they will quickly state hispanic but then follow up with 50 shades of white from all over Europe to make you forget they are just as hispanic as they are white.

These girls make me sad and do not understand inauthenticity rubs people the wrong way. If they want to make a living out of social media and being marketable they should have embraced who they are 100% not just half of who they are -- thats what REALLY sells. But no, instead of being gorgeous hispanic-american women, they decided to be knock-off barbie versions of something they will never be accepted as.

G_carlesimo
Lurker
Lurker

Her boyfriend

Post by G_carlesimo »

I dated her current boyfriend named Brett right before they started dating. I think they started talking days after Brett and I broke up. Brett was horrible to me. I swear he never liked me for me, only for how I looked. We broke up because he was just mean to me. He sent me a text reading "you need to get over your fucking insecurities otherwise we need to break up. Seriously" . I suffer from an anxiety disorder which caused me to sometimes ask if everything was ok without any reason, he did not like that I guess. It hurt my feelings. When I dated him he talked about how he didn't believe in God, or was questioning Him at least. I honestly feel bad for this girl because she is very religious and he is probably lying to her. I hope he is honest with her and I hope he treats her with more respect than he gave me.

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Her boyfriend

Post by blahblah20 »

G_carlesimo wrote:I dated her current boyfriend named Brett right before they started dating. I think they started talking days after Brett and I broke up. Brett was horrible to me. I swear he never liked me for me, only for how I looked. We broke up because he was just mean to me. He sent me a text reading "you need to get over your fucking insecurities otherwise we need to break up. Seriously" . I suffer from an anxiety disorder which caused me to sometimes ask if everything was ok without any reason, he did not like that I guess. It hurt my feelings. When I dated him he talked about how he didn't believe in God, or was questioning Him at least. I honestly feel bad for this girl because she is very religious and he is probably lying to her. I hope he is honest with her and I hope he treats her with more respect than he gave me.
Welcome to the board! Wow, he sure does sound terrible. I'm sorry you had to go through that. It definitely sounds like you're better off so be thankful for that. I wouldn't doubt that he treats her the same way he treated you or soon will. I hope you've found or soon find a guy who treats you with the respect and love you deserve! :tchin: .

G_carlesimo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by G_carlesimo »

Thanks, yeah it was awful. The worst part was that he never said sorry. But yes around thanksgiving time I met someone super special and in a way I am
Thankful for having dated brett because he taught me how I don't want to be treated haha. I like want to warn Francesca but I know it's not my place. But now that I posted on here I feel a little better. Like it's finally out there. Hope that doesn't make me a bad person

BuhByeee
Debater
Debater

Post by BuhByeee »

G_carlesimo wrote:I dated her current boyfriend named Brett right before they started dating. I think they started talking days after Brett and I broke up. Brett was horrible to me. I swear he never liked me for me, only for how I looked. We broke up because he was just mean to me. He sent me a text reading "you need to get over your fucking insecurities otherwise we need to break up. Seriously" . I suffer from an anxiety disorder which caused me to sometimes ask if everything was ok without any reason, he did not like that I guess. It hurt my feelings. When I dated him he talked about how he didn't believe in God, or was questioning Him at least. I honestly feel bad for this girl because she is very religious and he is probably lying to her. I hope he is honest with her and I hope he treats her with more respect than he gave me.
wowwwwwwwww.................................. ouch.

BuhByeee
Debater
Debater

Post by BuhByeee »

I love her bob, but now she looks like a mom with 2 kids....

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Wtf lol. I don't particularly like her. I thought she was the down to earth one (not a fan of Alex at all) but Frankie is just as stuck up. She just hides behind the Jesus excuse. Everything is Jesus this and Jesus that. lame, boring and talks strangely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SamsoniteIWasWayOff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SamsoniteIWasWayOff »

It sucks because I want to really like her and she's definitely the more genuine sister. But, she talks and sounds JUST like Alex- who I cannot stand to listen to. So all I see is Alex when I'm watching Francesca.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Me too. Close your eyes and it's the same person. It's kind of strange to me that she also used to work at Ulta, but I guess she doesn't anymore because she started a YouTube channel? Her latest video was like "follow me to work" and she took pics of outfits. Also to each their own but the super short hair cut does not flatter her at all with her recent weight gain. She looks happier but I don't know. Something weird going on with her style right now lol. I do very much like the fact that she seems like a happy person. She has energy and that's refreshing

SamsoniteIWasWayOff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah she said she's trying to model her style after Gigi Hadid...to each their own. She does seem superrr sweet but wow- yeah close your eyes and it's Alex talking. I might have just missed it but...what are the photo shoots even for?? I love her new short hair, fits her face so well. Not digging it slicked down to her head, though.

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblah20 »

Is it me or has she gained a noticeable amount of weight? I never noticed she was so curvy in the hips/legs. I always thought she had more of a stick straight body type. No hate or shame. Her body still looks great but I was just confused when I saw some of her more recent Instagram posts.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

blahblah20 wrote:Is it me or has she gained a noticeable amount of weight? I never noticed she was so curvy in the hips/legs. I always thought she had more of a stick straight body type. No hate or shame. Her body still looks great but I was just confused when I saw some of her more recent Instagram posts.
Yes she apparently found out when was wrong with her medically and started eating a lot more, resulting in her noticeable weight gain. She said she's happy with it though. No hate because I'm not thin, but I would think it'd take a lot for weight to show up on her since she's so tall. I guess she's just enjoying life right now lol

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblah20 »

PI88NK wrote:
blahblah20 wrote:Is it me or has she gained a noticeable amount of weight? I never noticed she was so curvy in the hips/legs. I always thought she had more of a stick straight body type. No hate or shame. Her body still looks great but I was just confused when I saw some of her more recent Instagram posts.
Yes she apparently found out when was wrong with her medically and started eating a lot more, resulting in her noticeable weight gain. She said she's happy with it though. No hate because I'm not thin, but I would think it'd take a lot for weight to show up on her since she's so tall. I guess she's just enjoying life right now lol

Ah well good for her! I mean she still looks great for sure.

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

She kind of has horsey teeth. Are they veneers?

I think she looks good in her IG photos; although she is curvier, she appears to be taller than Alex and carries her added weight well. BUT, that being said, when I went to watch one of her videos, I realize she talks just like Alex and that is so annoying. She has THE EXACT SAME WEIRD MOUTH MOVEMENTS while talking, almost like their lower jaws "rotate" and both their lips don't move much. Hard to describe, but I think you know what I mean.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Ccc123000 wrote:She kind of has horsey teeth. Are they veneers?

I think she looks good in her IG photos; although she is curvier, she appears to be taller than Alex and carries her added weight well. BUT, that being said, when I went to watch one of her videos, I realize she talks just like Alex and that is so annoying. She has THE EXACT SAME WEIRD MOUTH MOVEMENTS while talking, almost like their lower jaws "rotate" and both their lips don't move much. Hard to describe, but I think you know what I mean.
I know exactly what you mean and it is weird. She and Alex both have veneers that seem to take up most of the room in their mouths. Lok

SamsoniteIWasWayOff
Gossiper
Gossiper

I had to unsubscribe from her because all I see and hear is Alex's mouth and voice when she talks.

starlove
Learner
Learner

Post by starlove »

I personally love Franceska. Definitely more down to earth than Alex. (I dislike Alex). She's more relatable and relaxed. I admire that she uploads consistently despite her small following. That to me shows that she really enjoys making videos and isn't just doing it for the money. It's obvious she makes more money on ig though.
About her recent weight gain...I think she looks good and I love her confidence!
She thrifts a lot even though her parents are well off and could probably afford to buy expensive things.
Her style is becoming more "edgier" but I think she is also trying VERY hard to be different than Alex.

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblah20 »

I feel like every vlog she posts is almost exactly the same.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

blahblah20 wrote:I feel like every vlog she posts is almost exactly the same.
I agree. There’s not a lot of variation with her content and I enjoy her vlogs more than Alex’s. The only thing that kinda bugs me is ... this girl is not smart lol. When she moved her Christmas tree into her bedroom kinda made me realize that this girl acts like she’s 13. Very sheltered and naive and thinks (just like Alex) that everything they do is the greatest thing ever. I’ll blame their parents for that. Lol not to mention again that the way she talks annoys the crap out of me

Return to “F-K”