• Advertisement
    

Franceska Garza

Franceska Garza

Postby blahblah20 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:31 pm

What does everyone think about Franceska Garza? She's Alex Garza's sister. I couldn't find a thread on her but she does seem to have a small following on YT and Instagram.

What prompted me to make this thread was her latest vlog / day in the life. For a girl with under 20K subs, she doesn't seem to have any other job. All she ever does it workout, eat, "photoshoots" and get her hair done. Someone commented on that video asking her to talk about her Hispanic roots. She replied to the comment but completely ignored the Hispanic comment. Apparently someone else responded to that comment saying how Franceska ignored the original viewers question and asked if she was ashamed of her roots. That commented was deleted. Just thought that was interesting.
blahblah20
Informer
Informer
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:28 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Advertisement

Re: Franceska Garza

Postby BuhByeee » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:01 pm

blahblah20 wrote:What does everyone think about Franceska Garza? She's Alex Garza's sister. I couldn't find a thread on her but she does seem to have a small following on YT and Instagram.

What prompted me to make this thread was her latest vlog / day in the life. For a girl with under 20K subs, she doesn't seem to have any other job. All she ever does it workout, eat, "photoshoots" and get her hair done. Someone commented on that video asking her to talk about her Hispanic roots. She replied to the comment but completely ignored the Hispanic comment. Apparently someone else responded to that comment saying how Franceska ignored the original viewers question and asked if she was ashamed of her roots. That commented was deleted. Just thought that was interesting.


Thank you for posting this and making her a thread!

The Garza sisters distancing themselves from their hispanic heritage is one of the reasons I don't like them, its so inauthentic. I think its deeply psychological, their father also seems to distance himself from his heritage by the way he talks and dresses (I'm not asking for him to wear a sombrero all the time or anything) it is as if he conditioned his daughters to do the same. Alex bleaches the shiz out her hair and only hangs around blonde women and Frankie while frankie seems more down to earth, from what I saw she only dates white men and admitted to wearing colored contacts throughout high school to seem "more american" (see her "how I did my makeup in high school" video on youtube). When asked about what ethnicity they are, they will quickly state hispanic but then follow up with 50 shades of white from all over Europe to make you forget they are just as hispanic as they are white.

These girls make me sad and do not understand inauthenticity rubs people the wrong way. If they want to make a living out of social media and being marketable they should have embraced who they are 100% not just half of who they are -- thats what REALLY sells. But no, instead of being gorgeous hispanic-american women, they decided to be knock-off barbie versions of something they will never be accepted as.

User avatar
BuhByeee
Debater
Debater
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:40 am
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 74 times

Her boyfriend

Postby G_carlesimo » Mon May 22, 2017 7:16 am

I dated her current boyfriend named Brett right before they started dating. I think they started talking days after Brett and I broke up. Brett was horrible to me. I swear he never liked me for me, only for how I looked. We broke up because he was just mean to me. He sent me a text reading "you need to get over your fucking insecurities otherwise we need to break up. Seriously" . I suffer from an anxiety disorder which caused me to sometimes ask if everything was ok without any reason, he did not like that I guess. It hurt my feelings. When I dated him he talked about how he didn't believe in God, or was questioning Him at least. I honestly feel bad for this girl because she is very religious and he is probably lying to her. I hope he is honest with her and I hope he treats her with more respect than he gave me.
G_carlesimo
Wallflower
Wallflower
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 7:08 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Her boyfriend

Postby blahblah20 » Mon May 22, 2017 11:35 am

G_carlesimo wrote:I dated her current boyfriend named Brett right before they started dating. I think they started talking days after Brett and I broke up. Brett was horrible to me. I swear he never liked me for me, only for how I looked. We broke up because he was just mean to me. He sent me a text reading "you need to get over your fucking insecurities otherwise we need to break up. Seriously" . I suffer from an anxiety disorder which caused me to sometimes ask if everything was ok without any reason, he did not like that I guess. It hurt my feelings. When I dated him he talked about how he didn't believe in God, or was questioning Him at least. I honestly feel bad for this girl because she is very religious and he is probably lying to her. I hope he is honest with her and I hope he treats her with more respect than he gave me.


Welcome to the board! Wow, he sure does sound terrible. I'm sorry you had to go through that. It definitely sounds like you're better off so be thankful for that. I wouldn't doubt that he treats her the same way he treated you or soon will. I hope you've found or soon find a guy who treats you with the respect and love you deserve! :tchin: .
blahblah20
Informer
Informer
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:28 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: Franceska Garza

Postby G_carlesimo » Mon May 22, 2017 2:02 pm

Thanks, yeah it was awful. The worst part was that he never said sorry. But yes around thanksgiving time I met someone super special and in a way I am
Thankful for having dated brett because he taught me how I don't want to be treated haha. I like want to warn Francesca but I know it's not my place. But now that I posted on here I feel a little better. Like it's finally out there. Hope that doesn't make me a bad person
G_carlesimo
Wallflower
Wallflower
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 7:08 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Franceska Garza

Postby BuhByeee » Mon May 29, 2017 4:27 pm

G_carlesimo wrote:I dated her current boyfriend named Brett right before they started dating. I think they started talking days after Brett and I broke up. Brett was horrible to me. I swear he never liked me for me, only for how I looked. We broke up because he was just mean to me. He sent me a text reading "you need to get over your fucking insecurities otherwise we need to break up. Seriously" . I suffer from an anxiety disorder which caused me to sometimes ask if everything was ok without any reason, he did not like that I guess. It hurt my feelings. When I dated him he talked about how he didn't believe in God, or was questioning Him at least. I honestly feel bad for this girl because she is very religious and he is probably lying to her. I hope he is honest with her and I hope he treats her with more respect than he gave me.


wowwwwwwwww.................................. ouch.

User avatar
BuhByeee
Debater
Debater
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:40 am
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 74 times

Re: Franceska Garza

Postby BuhByeee » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:47 pm

I love her bob, but now she looks like a mom with 2 kids....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWklcCSg9ed ... skax&hl=en

User avatar
BuhByeee
Debater
Debater
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:40 am
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 74 times

Re: Franceska Garza

Postby PI88NK » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:29 pm

Wtf lol. I don't particularly like her. I thought she was the down to earth one (not a fan of Alex at all) but Frankie is just as stuck up. She just hides behind the Jesus excuse. Everything is Jesus this and Jesus that. lame, boring and talks strangely


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
PI88NK
Gossiper
Gossiper
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:41 am
Has thanked: 2313 times
Been thanked: 651 times

Re: Franceska Garza

Postby SamsoniteIWasWayOff » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:04 pm

It sucks because I want to really like her and she's definitely the more genuine sister. But, she talks and sounds JUST like Alex- who I cannot stand to listen to. So all I see is Alex when I'm watching Francesca.
SamsoniteIWasWayOff
Informer
Informer
 
Posts: 468
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:20 pm
Has thanked: 54 times
Been thanked: 235 times

Re: Franceska Garza

Postby PI88NK » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:18 pm

Me too. Close your eyes and it's the same person. It's kind of strange to me that she also used to work at Ulta, but I guess she doesn't anymore because she started a YouTube channel? Her latest video was like "follow me to work" and she took pics of outfits. Also to each their own but the super short hair cut does not flatter her at all with her recent weight gain. She looks happier but I don't know. Something weird going on with her style right now lol. I do very much like the fact that she seems like a happy person. She has energy and that's refreshing


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
PI88NK
Gossiper
Gossiper
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:41 am
Has thanked: 2313 times
Been thanked: 651 times

Re: Franceska Garza

Postby SamsoniteIWasWayOff » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:32 pm

Yeah she said she's trying to model her style after Gigi Hadid...to each their own. She does seem superrr sweet but wow- yeah close your eyes and it's Alex talking. I might have just missed it but...what are the photo shoots even for?? I love her new short hair, fits her face so well. Not digging it slicked down to her head, though.
SamsoniteIWasWayOff
Informer
Informer
 
Posts: 468
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:20 pm
Has thanked: 54 times
Been thanked: 235 times

Re: Franceska Garza

Postby blahblah20 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:31 pm

Is it me or has she gained a noticeable amount of weight? I never noticed she was so curvy in the hips/legs. I always thought she had more of a stick straight body type. No hate or shame. Her body still looks great but I was just confused when I saw some of her more recent Instagram posts.
blahblah20
Informer
Informer
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:28 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: Franceska Garza

Postby PI88NK » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:05 am

blahblah20 wrote:Is it me or has she gained a noticeable amount of weight? I never noticed she was so curvy in the hips/legs. I always thought she had more of a stick straight body type. No hate or shame. Her body still looks great but I was just confused when I saw some of her more recent Instagram posts.


Yes she apparently found out when was wrong with her medically and started eating a lot more, resulting in her noticeable weight gain. She said she's happy with it though. No hate because I'm not thin, but I would think it'd take a lot for weight to show up on her since she's so tall. I guess she's just enjoying life right now lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
PI88NK
Gossiper
Gossiper
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:41 am
Has thanked: 2313 times
Been thanked: 651 times

Re: Franceska Garza

Postby blahblah20 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:58 pm

PI88NK wrote:
blahblah20 wrote:Is it me or has she gained a noticeable amount of weight? I never noticed she was so curvy in the hips/legs. I always thought she had more of a stick straight body type. No hate or shame. Her body still looks great but I was just confused when I saw some of her more recent Instagram posts.


Yes she apparently found out when was wrong with her medically and started eating a lot more, resulting in her noticeable weight gain. She said she's happy with it though. No hate because I'm not thin, but I would think it'd take a lot for weight to show up on her since she's so tall. I guess she's just enjoying life right now lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Ah well good for her! I mean she still looks great for sure.
blahblah20
Informer
Informer
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:28 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: Franceska Garza

Postby Ccc123000 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:44 pm

She kind of has horsey teeth. Are they veneers?

I think she looks good in her IG photos; although she is curvier, she appears to be taller than Alex and carries her added weight well. BUT, that being said, when I went to watch one of her videos, I realize she talks just like Alex and that is so annoying. She has THE EXACT SAME WEIRD MOUTH MOVEMENTS while talking, almost like their lower jaws "rotate" and both their lips don't move much. Hard to describe, but I think you know what I mean.
Ccc123000
Gossiper
Gossiper
 
Posts: 514
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:42 pm
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 263 times

Re: Franceska Garza

Postby PI88NK » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:28 pm

Ccc123000 wrote:She kind of has horsey teeth. Are they veneers?

I think she looks good in her IG photos; although she is curvier, she appears to be taller than Alex and carries her added weight well. BUT, that being said, when I went to watch one of her videos, I realize she talks just like Alex and that is so annoying. She has THE EXACT SAME WEIRD MOUTH MOVEMENTS while talking, almost like their lower jaws "rotate" and both their lips don't move much. Hard to describe, but I think you know what I mean.


I know exactly what you mean and it is weird. She and Alex both have veneers that seem to take up most of the room in their mouths. Lok


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
PI88NK
Gossiper
Gossiper
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:41 am
Has thanked: 2313 times
Been thanked: 651 times

Re: Franceska Garza

Postby SamsoniteIWasWayOff » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:18 am

I had to unsubscribe from her because all I see and hear is Alex's mouth and voice when she talks.
SamsoniteIWasWayOff
Informer
Informer
 
Posts: 468
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:20 pm
Has thanked: 54 times
Been thanked: 235 times

Re: Franceska Garza

Postby starlove » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:00 pm

I personally love Franceska. Definitely more down to earth than Alex. (I dislike Alex). She's more relatable and relaxed. I admire that she uploads consistently despite her small following. That to me shows that she really enjoys making videos and isn't just doing it for the money. It's obvious she makes more money on ig though.
About her recent weight gain...I think she looks good and I love her confidence!
She thrifts a lot even though her parents are well off and could probably afford to buy expensive things.
Her style is becoming more "edgier" but I think she is also trying VERY hard to be different than Alex.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
starlove
Lurker
Lurker
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:15 am
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 27 times



  • Advertisement

Return to F-J
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge